Today 06:57 AM

Old January 3rd, 2019, 08:19 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Sad
Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
(...I'm trying to find a way to get more hints in. I'm point blank!)

Eaglepaw readied himself and cleared his throat. Well, here it goes! "Snowkit, look, I miss you. The other you. The one who I used to play with in the nursery, the one who always remained happy. You just seem...different. But I don't blame you. It is my fault, and I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you, and I hope you know that. I can just be a huge mouse-brain sometimes" he said, then let out his breath. Phew. He didn't think Snowkit would accept his apology, but it felt good to get all that off his mind. Oh well, thought Eaglepaw.

Bellkit smiled. "I'm sure Snowkit wouldn't mind." Her ears perked up at a noise in the brambles. "Yeah, I heard it. But your right, probably a bird." She nodded when he said he would be back. "I'll wait here." He padded off, and soon she hear muffled voices from the direction of the brambles. Ducking low and creeping, she went up to them. Seeing a white pelt, she stiffled a gasp. Snowkit? And why was Eaglepaw talking to him? Perking one ear up, and turning her head tothe side, she listened to the two toms. Eagle is apologizing to Snowkit for his accident? I- I feel like its my fault too.. she thought sadly, the one day I'm not there for my brother, he turns into a fire ant, angry and bitter. She sighed, a bit louder than she intended, hopefully not hinting to the toms she was there.

@Lilyfur2 @Snow Blade @Merry Blissmas @Christmas Snowfall

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Old January 3rd, 2019, 11:33 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Umbraice ears perked, listening to Auroraflame as she countered his argument against her. His tail twitched behind him, she was such a sour puss nowadays, and he couldn’t help but roll his eyes at how ridiculous she was sounding. Umbraice lived his days like tomorrow was going to end up being his last. He made sure to live everyday to its fullest without sitting stationary for too long, but today was such a nice day for relaxation, but soon enough his paws would began to ache again for some adventure. To Umbraice, you were only a failure if you made yourself out to be one. Umbraice was just a little uncomfortable about what to say next. It was like she was purposely trying to sour the mood. It was just a little awkward for him. He knew she was upset about her loss in position and all, but would it kill her to lighten up a bit? It wasn’t the end of the world. Umbraice was on Auroraflame’s side even though she was being a stick in the mud. It wasn’t her fault that she lost her position for standing up for what was right. Instead of mulling around, she need continue fighting. She was being exactly what she justified; a failure.

He should had known she had some retort prepared for him. He stared at her with a boyish arrogance as she insulted him. He could take the insults without a problem, only as she continued, his whiskers twitched. That was probably the insult of the century! “Wow, you sure do have a way of making a tom feel special.” He muttered to himself more than her. Not that he really showed that he cared about whatever she said towards him. It was kinda funny, he’d admit, but he was pretty chilled. It was hard for another feline to disrupt the good mood he usually kept himself in. He didn’t like to give others the power to control how he felt. “I assure you, doll face, that you do not have to worry about my future mate or I because I’m more than certain she will love me for my heart and not my brain. I’m sure she won’t care about my looks either.” Umbraice stated, just a little proudly. Honestly, by this point in his life, he wasn’t even worried about obtaining a mate. He was pretty much chilling and love was so far out in the left field that he wasn’t concerned with it in the slightest. He snickered at her, “I’m pretty sure I won’t be the one that’s lonely forever. With the killer mood you’re in you’re going to run all your suitors away.” He was obviously joking, but his words had serious undertones. Auroraflame wasn’t a bad looking molly. He was sure that there were already many toms attracted to her, but if her heart was as ugly as her mood, then that attractiveness would disappear in a blink of an eye.

“Oh? I thought I was as pretty as a dead rat?” The tom wasn’t expecting the molly to appear so close to him. It caused him to recoil back when he saw her drawing closer to him. He didn’t know what she was capable of, so hitting her flank had saved his life when she pulled back from him. Even her hiss didn’t seem to bother him, and instead, he laughed at her. She was being so ridiculous that Umbraice couldn’t take her seriously. That’s exactly what she was being; a drama queen. “I didn’t even hit you that hard!” He called out her bluff. She had no reason to hiss at him, but she probably just did it because of the crestfallen mood. “Were you?” He smirked at her, “You sure are doing a heck of an amazing job at it.” His tail flicked feverishly behind him. He was probably up to something, tryingbto get her to keep a smile on her face. The only time he usually only managed to do that was when he allowed her to be incredibly mean to him and hit him with insults. “And, I was born to freshen the mood,” he purred arrogantly, daring himself to sit next to her, knowing he might end up getting a good clawing. It’s not like he wasn’t clawed before, so it’ll probably be worth it coming from Auroraflame. Then again, she was all up in his face before, and he was just so tired of her being rotten. He wrapped his tail around her, flicking her opposite ear with the tip of his tail. “I know you don’t ever mean what you say to me. I know you just be extra mean to me just so you can keep your paws off me. I know, I know, it’s my fault for being so amazing and all, and you just don’t know what to do about it so you’re mean to me. I guarantee that if you’re much nicer to me, then we’ll see about starting something together, yeah?” He touched his nose to her ear. He was heavily jesting and toying with her. He knew she didn’t like him in that way - it was too far fetch to believe that she ever would. He did like playing this game with her though, and he couldn’t wait to hear the insult that will be spewing from her muzzle next.
Auroraflame knew that she was being a failure. She knew that she was just wasting her days now. She was aware that at any moment she could lose her life and she knew that she should be living every day like it was her last. Yet, the she-cat couldn’t seem to change herself. She wanted to but at the same time she couldn’t be bothered. You’re wasting your life away. You could be doing better things but instead you’re moping all the time, a voice in her head reminded her. She couldn’t help but agree. She could be doing better things, but instead she was moping away next to Umbraice. How sad. But then again, hanging out with Umbraice wasn’t so bad, if anything it was probably one of those ‘better things’ though, she’d never say it out loud. She didn’t need to make his ego any larger. Auroraflame was thankful that Umbraice was still here. He hadn’t pushed her away yet and she could put up with him long enough for her to have some fun with him. Thank you, she said silently and spent a few moments gazing into his eyes with an appreciative look in her own, hoping that he could sense the silent gratitude that she felt for him.

The ebony feline caught the statement that he had muttered, even if it had been directed more towards his ears than hers. She gave him an over exaggerated wink, her mouth forming a wide smile that made the whole expression cuter. A couple of moments, her duality cut in and her expression dropped into her usual deadpan and she rolled her eyes. She could sense the sarcasm in his tone of voice, but she wasn’t at all offended by it. Umbraice’s opinion didn’t matter to her when it came to this topic. She believed that she was perfectly capable of making a tom feel special, but only if she believed that that tom was the one she really wanted. She just didn’t consider Umbraice as a possibility for being that special tom, which is why anything she said to him she probably wouldn’t say to a tom that she liked. Which is why his thoughts on her acts would be inaccurate, and therefore didn’t matter. Auroraflame wasn’t sure how to feel about the pet name ‘doll face’ but she couldn’t say she had a problem with it, so she simply ignored it. Auroraflame then found herself empty of any comebacks in response to his comeback, and simply nodded along. “Wise words. You are good at something after all,” she snorted, slapping his back with a forepaw, not caring to be gentle at all. She shrugged. “I’ll be fine. If no one in the clan loves me then maybe one day I’ll go find a tom from another clan. I don’t know but I mean I heard that Blazingstar is attractive. Maybe he’ll want to care for a poor, lonely she-cat like me,” she said with a fake frown. She despised Blazingstar. He was the cause of SkyClan’s problems. If he hadn’t dragged SkyClan into the war, her clan could be living peacefully.

Auroraflame let out a ‘hmph’ when the tom claimed that he hadn’t hit her hard. He was right, but she refused to admit it. She was way too proud and way too competitive to give in so easily. “Well what can I say? I do everything fantastically,” she said while licking a paw and dragging it over her ear, this casual movement making it seem like she was talking about nothing more significant than the weather. “Does that mean you have to spend more time with me and balance out the mood?” she questioned, and put on her best crestfallen expression to show her disappointment. She didn’t want to be stuck with him all the time. She needed a break from coming up with all these impromptu comebacks. Her brain was going to get tired at some point and it didn’t help that every time she saw the tom they would argue, both refusing to lose. Even if she secretly enjoyed it, she wanted to rest. Auroraflame gave no reaction when the tom came to sit down next to her, but it was when he wrapped his tail around her that her current expression gave way and formed into an expression that basically said ‘save me’. She moved her head back so that she was leaning away awkwardly, trying not to be too close to the tom. A moment ago she had been totally confident about being so close to the tom, now she was panicking. Her claws dug into the ground when he leaned even closer, close enough that her face with in his neck as he touched his nose to her ear. Alarms were going off inside her and she was panicking. He moved away and she was flustered by his actions. But still, like always, she was too proud to seem weak. She quickly recovered. Auroraflame opened her mouth to fire back an insult, prepared to tell him that she wasn’t mean for such a reason, but she stopped herself. She had a better idea. What if she just played along instead? “I can do that. Anything to win your heart over,” she said with a sly smile and made the bold move of quickly snuggling up against his side, moving her face close to his as a smirk settled on her face. This was what her life had come to. It was sad.
Old January 4th, 2019, 03:10 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
Bellkit smiled. "I'm sure Snowkit wouldn't mind." Her ears perked up at a noise in the brambles. "Yeah, I heard it. But your right, probably a bird." She nodded when he said he would be back. "I'll wait here." He padded off, and soon she hear muffled voices from the direction of the brambles. Ducking low and creeping, she went up to them. Seeing a white pelt, she stiffled a gasp. Snowkit? And why was Eaglepaw talking to him? Perking one ear up, and turning her head tothe side, she listened to the two toms. Eagle is apologizing to Snowkit for his accident? I- I feel like its my fault too.. she thought sadly, the one day I'm not there for my brother, he turns into a fire ant, angry and bitter. She sighed, a bit louder than she intended, hopefully not hinting to the toms she was there.

Eaglepaw swiveled his body towards his backside. Did I hear something? He shook his head. I must be crazy! He thought. He turned back to Snowkit. What would be say?

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 4th, 2019, 06:12 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Eaglepaw swiveled his body towards his backside. Did I hear something? He shook his head. I must be crazy! He thought. He turned back to Snowkit. What would be say?
Quote:

Quote:
Eaglepaw readied himself and cleared his throat. Well, here it goes! "Snowkit, look, I miss you. The other you. The one who I used to play with in the nursery, the one who always remained happy. You just seem...different. But I don't blame you. It is my fault, and I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you, and I hope you know that. I can just be a huge mouse-brain sometimes" he said, then let out his breath. Phew. He didn't think Snowkit would accept his apology, but it felt good to get all that off his mind. Oh well, thought Eaglepaw.
Snowkit listened.
But everyword he heard made Snowkit feel a kind of.. hatred towards Eaglepaw. Of course Theres nothing wrong with me.. I've been the same as always.. He questioned himself about it.
He avoided asking himself questions anymore. He did it to often, and couldnt take it anymore. He realised he wasn't the logical cat he used to be before, supporting his littermates. Something had.. changed.
He felt a growl rising in his throat, and for some reason didnt try and choke it down. For the first time in his life, he fwlt something else for Eaglepaw. "Miss me? Different? Have you never noticed how much I loath you Eagle? I only ever let you be around us because my littermates wanted it. And I think they're all stupid to want you."Kids, this is bullying
He panted, not stopping for a second. He didn’t know what he was saying, he just spoke like there was no tommorow. "And no. I dont know that." He snarled, following with a deep breath. "NO ONE LIKES ME ANYMORE!" He shouted. "No one cares. I thought they did. Especially Bellkit."
#IntenseMode || Im trying not to finish this scene yet, its gonna be dramatic :]

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Old January 4th, 2019, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Blade View Post

Snowkit listened.
But everyword he heard made Snowkit feel a kind of.. hatred towards Eaglepaw. Of course Theres nothing wrong with me.. I've been the same as always.. He questioned himself about it.
He avoided asking himself questions anymore. He did it to often, and couldnt take it anymore. He realised he wasn't the logical cat he used to be before, supporting his littermates. Something had.. changed.
He felt a growl rising in his throat, and for some reason didnt try and choke it down. For the first time in his life, he fwlt something else for Eaglepaw. "Miss me? Different? Have you never noticed how much I loath you Eagle? I only ever let you be around us because my littermates wanted it. And I think they're all stupid to want you."Kids, this is bullying
He panted, not stopping for a second. He didn’t know what he was saying, he just spoke like there was no tommorow. "And no. I dont know that." He snarled, following with a deep breath. "NO ONE LIKES ME ANYMORE!" He shouted. "No one cares. I thought they did. Especially Bellkit."
#IntenseMode || Im trying not to finish this scene yet, its gonna be dramatic :]
Bellkit stared in horror as Snow went off on Eagle. Her eyes widened and she let out a soft whimper. Snowkit felt this way? She swayed on her paws. I..I never knew... She let out a low moan then collapsed, blackness taking her slowly.

(Bell passed out :O)

@Snow Blade @Lilyfur2

•••

Character Site
Old January 4th, 2019, 09:36 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Angry Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Bellkit stared in horror as Snow went off on Eagle. Her eyes widened and she let out a soft whimper. Snowkit felt this way? She swayed on her paws. I..I never knew... She let out a low moan then collapsed, blackness taking her slowly.

(Bell passed out :O)

@Snow Blade @Lilyfur2
Bsustjwvdisgan WHAT?!

Snowkit was panting hard, staring coldly into Eaglepaws eyes. Then he heard it. The sound of a cat falling to the ground. Snapping back to reality he ran over to find Bellkit lying on the grass. "Bellkit?" He could feel her breathing lightly, but that was the only sign he had to know she was alive. "B-Bell?" He nuzzled her, but nothing seemed to happen. "Bellkit wake up! What happens when Thunderkit gets here? I-I'm.." He began to slowly back away before tuning and ran through a gap he knew well in the brambles, not caring about the rufts of fur the thorns were supposedly 'stealing'. Lokking behind him, he realised he was outside for the first time. Speeding up faster, he thought he could here a tom saying his name. He wildly looked around, hitting his on a tree and knocking himslef @Coriander Would you like to start from here?

|| Snow is going to da dark forest ||

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Last edited by Blazepaw; January 4th, 2019 at 07:59 PM.
Old January 4th, 2019, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Blade View Post

Bsustjwvdisgan WHAT?!

Snowkit was panting hard, staring coldly into Eaglepaws eyes. Then he heard it. The sound of a cat falling to the ground. Snapping back to reality he ran over to find Bellkit lying on the grass. "Bellkit?" He could feel her breathing lightly, but that was the only sign he had to know she was alive. "B-Bell?" He nuzzled her, but nothing seemed to happen. "Bellkit wake up! What happens when Thunderkit gets here? I-I'm.." He began to slowly back away before tuning and ran through a gap he knew well in the brambles, not caring about the rufts of fur the thorns were supposedly 'stealing'. Lokking behind him, he realised he was outside for the first time. Speeding up faster, he thought he could here a tom saying his name. He wildly looked around, hitting his on a tree and knocking himslef out.

@Solstinox Would you like to start from here?

|| Snow is going to da dark forest ||
Bellkit moaned, feeling fuzzy. She heard Snowkit say her name and she felt the warmth of his fur against hers. Then, the warmth was gone. Her eyes flashed open, and she scrambled to her paws. She rushed out of camp, following Snowkit's scent. She saw him on the ground, a large bump on his head. She grasped his scruff in her jaws and hauled him to camp. His fur snagged on brambles and he kept moaning the words "Dark Forest". She finally got him to camp, dropping him in front of Eagle with a pleading gaze. "Help me, Eaglepaw." She mewed, "Snowkit is hurt... I-I don't know what to do!" She nuzzled her brothers fur. Snowkit, please, wake up and be okay...

@Snow Blade @Lilyfur2

•••

Character Site
Old January 5th, 2019, 05:52 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Dewpaw was honestly exhausted. She had been on a hunting patrol, done battle training, and done a border patrol. She walked over to the fresh kill pile and picked out a mouse. She then sat down on a pile of snow, dropped her mouse, and then started picking at it. The grey tabby just couldn't find her appetite, even though her mind said to eat. The tabby couldn't help it, but she tried to force her jaws to work, but her muscles just didn't want the strain of eating after a long day. She considered going to the apprentices den, but decided against it. 'You haven't eaten all day! Eat something!' But her muscles didn't want to listen. She started nodding off, each nod getting her more and more sleepy.
'Hello Dewpaw. She heard a feminine voice say in her dream, and she turned to the source. There stood a light grey tabby with stars embedded into her pelt.
Mom? She asked and looked at the cat she thought was her mother. The grey she cat nodded and Dewpaw almost ran towards her. Once she was to her mother, she started crying in her dream and nuzzling her, but then she heard a sharp growl in her dream. She turned to the noise, and there was a wolf. the wolf lunged at her, and too scared to move, it caught Dew with ease. She yowled as the wolf went to take her life.

And then she woke up. Her heart raced, and her breathing was staggered. The adrenaline was slowly fading, and she looked around to see if the wolf was there. She let out a sigh of relief and ate some more of the mouse, trying to calm herself down.

(open)

Last edited by .:<Ghoulie>:.; January 5th, 2019 at 05:56 PM.
Old January 5th, 2019, 06:17 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~+Pancake+~ View Post
Dewpaw was honestly exhausted. She had been on a hunting patrol, done battle training, and done a border patrol. She walked over to the fresh kill pile and picked out a mouse. She then sat down on a pile of snow, dropped her mouse, and then started picking at it. The grey tabby just couldn't find her appetite, even though her mind said to eat. The tabby couldn't help it, but she tried to force her jaws to work, but her muscles just didn't want the strain of eating after a long day. She considered going to the apprentices den, but decided against it. 'You haven't eaten all day! Eat something!' But her muscles didn't want to listen. She started nodding off, each nod getting her more and more sleepy.
'Hello Dewpaw. She heard a feminine voice say in her dream, and she turned to the source. There stood a light grey tabby with stars embedded into her pelt.
Mom? She asked and looked at the cat she thought was her mother. The grey she cat nodded and Dewpaw almost ran towards her. Once she was to her mother, she started crying in her dream and nuzzling her, but then she heard a sharp growl in her dream. She turned to the noise, and there was a wolf. the wolf lunged at her, and too scared to move, it caught Dew with ease. She yowled as the wolf went to take her life.

And then she woke up. Her heart raced, and her breathing was staggered. The adrenaline was slowly fading, and she looked around to see if the wolf was there. She let out a sigh of relief and ate some more of the mouse, trying to calm herself down.

(open)
Ringpaw had been sitting outside of the medicine den, breathing in air like the oxygen supply was about to halt in availability. Her breathing was deep and fast, almost like she was hyperventilating, but she was just happy to leave her den. The herbs were rotting, Shinefang had just woken up, she wasn’t exactly in the best of conditions. She relished the sweet taste of the camp’s air, the clear and sharp atmosphere prickling the back of her throat. She sighed in relief as she calmed, and smiled happily. Everything’s alright Ringpaw. Today’s going to be a good day...
She looked around and caught sight of a tabby shecat about her own age eating a mouse in a sparkling snowdrift. She was tired obviously, and she began to nod off while chewing. Ringpaw chuckled in half amusement half sympathy- everyone was working hard these days. The regular apprentices especially, with having to clean nests and hunt and train and even battle lately. She felt bad for them, but being the medicine cat apprentice was more important than fantasies of being a glamorous hunter and a brilliant fighter.
When the apprentice shecat woke up, Ringpaw jolted. She looked shaken, like she was about to cry, and Ringpaw quickly swept over on rigid paws.
“Are you alright? You look... alarmed.” She said in concern, but she smiled in greeting. “I’m Ringpaw. You are...” She meowed, scrunching up her nose. This cat looked a bit familiar, from the apprentice’s den, but Ringpaw hadn’t been there for over a moon or so. But just the thought of interacting with another cat who didn’t need babysitting and wasn’t older and about to give her a lecture seemed appealing. Everyone wanted to correct her these days, surely an apprentice wouldn’t.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old January 5th, 2019, 07:21 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomegranate View Post

Ringpaw had been sitting outside of the medicine den, breathing in air like the oxygen supply was about to halt in availability. Her breathing was deep and fast, almost like she was hyperventilating, but she was just happy to leave her den. The herbs were rotting, Shinefang had just woken up, she wasn’t exactly in the best of conditions. She relished the sweet taste of the camp’s air, the clear and sharp atmosphere prickling the back of her throat. She sighed in relief as she calmed, and smiled happily. Everything’s alright Ringpaw. Today’s going to be a good day...
She looked around and caught sight of a tabby shecat about her own age eating a mouse in a sparkling snowdrift. She was tired obviously, and she began to nod off while chewing. Ringpaw chuckled in half amusement half sympathy- everyone was working hard these days. The regular apprentices especially, with having to clean nests and hunt and train and even battle lately. She felt bad for them, but being the medicine cat apprentice was more important than fantasies of being a glamorous hunter and a brilliant fighter.
When the apprentice shecat woke up, Ringpaw jolted. She looked shaken, like she was about to cry, and Ringpaw quickly swept over on rigid paws.
“Are you alright? You look... alarmed.” She said in concern, but she smiled in greeting. “I’m Ringpaw. You are...” She meowed, scrunching up her nose. This cat looked a bit familiar, from the apprentice’s den, but Ringpaw hadn’t been there for over a moon or so. But just the thought of interacting with another cat who didn’t need babysitting and wasn’t older and about to give her a lecture seemed appealing. Everyone wanted to correct her these days, surely an apprentice wouldn’t.
Dewpaw jumped as she heard a slightly familiar voice, and when she looked it was the medicine cat apprentice. "My name is Dewpaw... and I don't know if I'm okay or not... but this has happened a lot." She said. The molly had never met her mom and always right when her mother was going to say something, that wolf appeared. Always. The apprentice looked down, already having finished the mouse. She fiddled with the skeleton for a little before pulling it apart gently. The bones were nice and hard, good for carving. She didn't know how or why she picked up the weird hapit, but every day after eating something, she incised the bones with what she did that day, and then went out to the territory to put them in a mound in the territory. Harder bones were easiest to carve.The she-cat looked at the medicine cat apprentice and waited for her to say something.
@pomegranate

Last edited by .:<Ghoulie>:.; January 11th, 2019 at 04:48 PM.