Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
3v1 Evac Volunteers!
by taillow
Last post by Eden
Today 12:10 AM
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by Eden
Today 12:08 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Rani
Today 12:01 AM
Silverkit first step
Last post by lionparty25
Yesterday 11:29 PM
Locals of WCO!
Last post by poppy
Yesterday 11:29 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 19th, 2017, 07:00 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
@Lonestar23

The warrior was yippy and excited to visit the nursery. While he wasn't a father,and didn't plan to be he still liked to visit the nursery pretty often. Especially when he was going to be getting an apprentice,he wanted to explore the nursery so he had a hint of what he was expecting. The leaf-bare breeze chilled his thick tabby fur slightly,it ruffling a bit as he made his way towards the nursery,a crunching sound heard from the snow beneath his paws. He sat in front of the nursery entrance, watching from aside whatever kits were playing outside. he made a silent promise to train his apprentice well,he was going to make them the best warrior they could ever be.

A much less cheerful cat was sitting outside the nursery as well, although her appearance was nowhere near as cheerful as the tom's. Her hues were serious, and calm, almost...wiser beyond her moons. And Kestrelkit might fit that description perfectly. She certainly was an intelligent she cat, smarter then she appeared, although calm might not have been the best word to describe her. She glanced around at the other kits playing and sighed. Sometimes the playful nature of kits embarassed her...it was as though they didn't have the ability to sit still. Which, in turn, made her feel angry that cats at her young age were looked down upon because of that. Didn't any of them care what other cats thought of them? Well, as careless as those kits seemed, Kestrelkit was determined to make a good apprentice. She was going to listen to her mentor- however much she hated being under someone else's control- and she was going to be sweet and kind, the kind of cat that everyone would like. Who am I kidding? I'm not sweet, and I'm not...uhh...what you would call kind, exactly, but...I'm a good cat! She thought defensively, her tail bristling as she glanced over at the warrior sitting outside the nursery. Was he a father? Perhaps a visiting relative? Kestrelkit didn't recognize the warrior, and she felt as though she would have had she seen him before. Maybe she hadn't. Curiosity getting the better of her, Kestrelkit approached the strange cat, although her fur began to bristle with caution as she did so. She didn't want to get in trouble. "Are you a father?" She asked, her voice not exactly polite although it was as close to it as Kestrelkit dared go. Her hues were neither judgemental nor worried, just... curious. Like a normal kit's. But her voice was calm, and in a way that she would speak to an equal, not a cat who was both stronger and larger then her and could easily kill her did he wish to do so. But perhaps it was his friendly appearance, or the knowledge that if he were to attempt such a feat she would instantly be defended, that allowed her to speak with such ease.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 19th, 2017, 07:03 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Okay, maybe being a Warrior was't so easy. Tunnelvision sifted through the grass, unaware of anything.
His maw was set, his blue eyes narrow, and he wasn't.. Well, no, he was listening to the cats around him.
He chewed at his lip instinctively.

(OPEN)
lotusfang
Old February 19th, 2017, 07:20 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
[/FONT]
A much less cheerful cat was sitting outside the nursery as well, although her appearance was nowhere near as cheerful as the tom's. Her hues were serious, and calm, almost...wiser beyond her moons. And Kestrelkit might fit that description perfectly. She certainly was an intelligent she cat, smarter then she appeared, although calm might not have been the best word to describe her. She glanced around at the other kits playing and sighed. Sometimes the playful nature of kits embarassed her...it was as though they didn't have the ability to sit still. Which, in turn, made her feel angry that cats at her young age were looked down upon because of that. Didn't any of them care what other cats thought of them? Well, as careless as those kits seemed, Kestrelkit was determined to make a good apprentice. She was going to listen to her mentor- however much she hated being under someone else's control- and she was going to be sweet and kind, the kind of cat that everyone would like. Who am I kidding? I'm not sweet, and I'm not...uhh...what you would call kind, exactly, but...I'm a good cat! She thought defensively, her tail bristling as she glanced over at the warrior sitting outside the nursery. Was he a father? Perhaps a visiting relative? Kestrelkit didn't recognize the warrior, and she felt as though she would have had she seen him before. Maybe she hadn't. Curiosity getting the better of her, Kestrelkit approached the strange cat, although her fur began to bristle with caution as she did so. She didn't want to get in trouble. "Are you a father?" She asked, her voice not exactly polite although it was as close to it as Kestrelkit dared go. Her hues were neither judgemental nor worried, just... curious. Like a normal kit's. But her voice was calm, and in a way that she would speak to an equal, not a cat who was both stronger and larger then her and could easily kill her did he wish to do so. But perhaps it was his friendly appearance, or the knowledge that if he were to attempt such a feat she would instantly be defended, that allowed her to speak with such ease. [/CENTER]
He loved kits yet he wouldn't have any of his own at the moment. He felt he wouldn't be a good father,a good parent which is what made having an apprentice much more thrilling. He had only had one apprentice before,and they had not ending well. During the Era they had passed away defending Thunderclan,and in which Aime stood with pride that his apprentice had done such a thing,regretful that he couldn't do more,but knew if the apprentice risked their life for their clan then he had taught well. he was surprised to see a kit approach him,as usually it was vise versa or kits would approach him and immediately want to pounce on his over fluffed tail. His green eyes focused on the shecat, shaking his head,"No,I'm not. I'm getting an apprentice soon,so I thought I would sit outside the nursery to see what Thunderclans future is." the tom mewed,though his tone did not change at all-not changing just because this was a kit he was talking to. he found it rather annoying hearing mothers baby their kits,he understood it perfectly well, but in his opion they deserved more respect and knowledge then that. "Are you excited to become an apprentice soon?"
Old February 20th, 2017, 12:00 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
@Liquoris

Becoming an apprentice. Something, that of sorts, was a special day, and every kit was always excited, nervous, or something of the sorts. For Leafpaw, this was also, something quite exciting. An accomplishment, if you could call it that. It was merely a step to getting up to being warrior, but its still an accomplishment, nonetheless. Gyrewind had recently, exactly four hours ago, announced him becoming an apprentice. This had made Leafpaw want to bounce all over the place in excitement, but, he knew that he had to act maturely for this. And he did, which, was something that was quite rare for a kit. But, Leafpaw was a very special case, or in this case, a very special kit. In a sitting position, Leafpaw observed the camp calmly, tail thrashing as he licked at his fur, lightly grooming as he eyed the cats bustling in the clearing, going on with their duties.
It was still morning, and Leafpaw had gotten up early, and see if his mentor was going to show him the territory, or...something. Maybe hunting, or battle training. He wasn't exactly fond of blood, or fighting, but it was something they needed to do, just to survive. It was absolutely necessary. The brown tabby bengal straightened up right a little bit, trying to see better, and be able to look for his mentor, Sunstrike. His vision sometimes wasn't all that great, when sitting down, so he had to sit straighter to see a lot better than when slumping down. It was a flaw that he didn't really enjoy to have, but he had learned to live with it during his kithood, so it wasn't much of an issue now as back then.
Ears flicking, Leafpaw turned his head to look toward the nursery. I wonder when Remorakit will become an apprentice... Leafpaw thought, leaf green optics glistening with curiosity. Its probably not gonna be for a while, I bet.. He decided instantly, curling his tail around himself, a pang of sadness going through him. They wouldn't be able to train together, or anything yet. Its because I'm older, that's why... Leafpaw lowered his head to look at his pebble, it was something that he can't have anymore. He was an apprentice, not a kit anymore. Ashstream gave it to me, before she died... With a small sigh, the tabby stood, staring right at the small little thing. He would have to throw it in the river later, but right now he would have to wait for his mentor, and then he could start training, or tour the territory.
Sunstrike padded up to her new apprentice, wondering what exactly she was going to do with him. She had only just become a warrior a moon before, were they really that short on warriors? Maybe she would be good for him. Maybe he would be good for her. For one of the few times in her life, the orange-and-white she-cat was extremely nervous. What would she say? What would they do? Maybe she could take him on a tour of the territory? She knew it like the back of her paws by now. Right? Of course, that was what her mentor did right off the bat, so why couldn't she try that? As she approached Leafpaw, she started thinking about what she'd say to him. Would she try to establish a relationship first? Should she get straight to the point? What's the point in that? Making him hate her on the first day? The she-cat shook her head as she practically stood over the young tom. "Hey, Leafpaw, you want to go exploring?" she asked a little too enthusiastically. He wasn't a kit anymore after all.
Old February 20th, 2017, 12:59 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
He loved kits yet he wouldn't have any of his own at the moment. He felt he wouldn't be a good father,a good parent which is what made having an apprentice much more thrilling. He had only had one apprentice before,and they had not ending well. During the Era they had passed away defending Thunderclan,and in which Aime stood with pride that his apprentice had done such a thing,regretful that he couldn't do more,but knew if the apprentice risked their life for their clan then he had taught well. he was surprised to see a kit approach him,as usually it was vise versa or kits would approach him and immediately want to pounce on his over fluffed tail. His green eyes focused on the shecat, shaking his head,"No,I'm not. I'm getting an apprentice soon,so I thought I would sit outside the nursery to see what Thunderclans future is." the tom mewed,though his tone did not change at all-not changing just because this was a kit he was talking to. he found it rather annoying hearing mothers baby their kits,he understood it perfectly well, but in his opion they deserved more respect and knowledge then that. "Are you excited to become an apprentice soon?"
Kestrelkit looked doubtful when he mentioned not having any kits, but her expression changed slowly as he continued. "Mm. So, what do you think of ThunderClan's future? Worried that the future of all of us lies on kits like me?" She asked, her hues gleaming as she glanced around at the kits playing. Laughing, running around...some of them whining to their Mothers, some of them just sitting around like herself. To her, the fact that kits were the future of ThunderClan- of all the Clans- was a terrifying thought. Though they would grow up in good time, for now they were inexperienced and young. If something were to happen, and only kits were left, they wouldn't know how to do anything. Kestrelkit was unsure that they would even be able to survive a day on their own. She had been a bit surprised at the tom's tone, surprised that he had been speaking to her as an equal as well. "Well, I wouldn't say excited, exactly. I'm looking fowards to it with pleasure, yes, but I'm not running around screaming about it pretending I'm a warrior already. I may never become a warrior. I may never become an apprentice. No one sees the future." Kestrelkit mewed, the tip of her tail twitching as she spoke. Those were words that most kits wouldn't even think of speaking. Then again, she wasn't exactly every kit...she didn't play like every kit and she wasn't exactly the most outgoing as most kits were. "What about you? Are you excited to have an apprentice soon?" She asked, her voice partly teasing due to his question from earlier, but still having that note of calmness in it.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 20th, 2017, 03:16 AM

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat12 View Post
(It's ok!)
Twitching his ears, Tumblepaw purred as he watched Honeykit pad back over to the moss ball, totally unaware of her terrible hunting crouch. He saw through almost lazy eyes Honeykit slamming her paw into the imperfect moss ball with her kit strength, and the ball flying at his face. His eyes widened and he opened his jaws to yowl, mind frozen. Honestly, even though Tumblepaw was now an apprentice, he was totally fine with not being hit in the face with anything, even a soft moss ball. It was a mouse-length away from his face before his mind revved back into action and he made to move out of the way, but it was too late. The ball hit his face with all the force that Honeykit possessed and he flinched back as the moss fell apart onto his nose. Crouching, Tumblepaw blinked rapidly, trying to get the moss out of his eyes. His eyes watered and he twitched his nose, which tickled because of the moss on and probably in it. The tickling sensation increased and Tumblepaw sensed the impending sneeze. Reading his head back, he sneezed loudly. This occurred several times before the fit stopped and he shook his head violently, twitching his nose again to clear the tickling once and for all.
Honeykit's muzzle curled back in horror, paws frozen to the ground, as the moss ball flew through the air. Maybe his apprentice training would save him? Maybe he'd gotten better at agility and he would be able to dodge it? Alas, her questions received a disappointing 'no'. Tumblepaw had tried, but it still ended up slamming into his face mercilessly, the moss ball literally falling apart. She gasped, then giggled slightly. Not out of malice, but rather out of surprise - how a hit from someone as small as herself could cause it to just break was almost hilarious to her.

This feeling dispersed as Tumblepaw sneezed, causing the kit to wince and then waddle towards her brother with a worried frown.
"Tumblepaw, are you ok?!" She shouted, shuffling her paws uncomfortably, having a rare moment of introspection and wondering if she'd gone too far. Honeykit shifted around on the spot as his sneezing fit came to a stop, deciding to keep a respectable distance away as he seemed to check for any stray moss near his nose. Once he finished, Honeykit cautiously padded up to Tumblepaw and lifted a paw, trying to rub away stray tufts offending moss on his face. "Um, sorry about that. It was a really good hit though, wasn't it? Hah..."

Last edited by whippoorwill; February 20th, 2017 at 03:17 AM.
Old February 20th, 2017, 04:12 AM
The Tribal Goat Boy

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Silvercloud had a wide grin spread across her face as she got closer and closer to Echospeck. Like Echospeck, Silvercloud found the tom great company. She was often searching for the tom to go do something with him. Without realising it though, in the process she had been spending less and less time with her best friend. It was like Nettleclaw had slipped her mind and become replaced with Echospeck. Blades of grass were flattened with each pawstep she took. Finally as she reached him, she said her own greeting. "Goodmorning!", she said cheerfully, happy to have the tom in her prescence. Silvercloud settled herself down next to the tom, laying down beside him.

Memories rushed through her head. Good memories. Most of them about great times spent with Echospeck. Like the tim they were hunting. Silvercloud chased a rabbit out of the bushes and was about to catch it when she tripped over a root. Echospeck had appeared out of nowhere and killed the rabbit for her. That hunting trip just made her day. "How are you?", the she-cat asked, eager to know.

Silvercloud seemed to take no notice of Nettleclaw, not at all knowing he was watching them from the Apprentice's Den. Although someone else took notice of him. Briarwish.
"I'm alright." Echospeck mewed modestly. "I caught a few rabbits last night, it was pretty exhausting." He turns his head away ever so slightly, looking to the ground. This is kind of sudden, but, will you come with me tonight? He's takes a breath, revising and readying himself to ask Silvercloud for real, when suddenly he looked over to her foot and instead asked, "Speaking of rabbits, how's your foot doing? That was quite a trip." It happened a whe ago, and in total this is his third time asking. He bites his tongue, another missed opportunity to ask her out.

Nettleclaw peeks his head out a little more, now just enough to see with one eye. Seeing them lounging together, it saddened him, but also bolstered his determination. He waves his tail in anticipation, as he can only barely make out what they are saying through the Clan's usual bustle. So focused in fact he didn't notice Briarwish at all.
Old February 20th, 2017, 06:09 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Kestrelkit looked doubtful when he mentioned not having any kits, but her expression changed slowly as he continued. "Mm. So, what do you think of ThunderClan's future? Worried that the future of all of us lies on kits like me?" She asked, her hues gleaming as she glanced around at the kits playing. Laughing, running around...some of them whining to their Mothers, some of them just sitting around like herself. To her, the fact that kits were the future of ThunderClan- of all the Clans- was a terrifying thought. Though they would grow up in good time, for now they were inexperienced and young. If something were to happen, and only kits were left, they wouldn't know how to do anything. Kestrelkit was unsure that they would even be able to survive a day on their own. She had been a bit surprised at the tom's tone, surprised that he had been speaking to her as an equal as well. "Well, I wouldn't say excited, exactly. I'm looking fowards to it with pleasure, yes, but I'm not running around screaming about it pretending I'm a warrior already. I may never become a warrior. I may never become an apprentice. No one sees the future." Kestrelkit mewed, the tip of her tail twitching as she spoke. Those were words that most kits wouldn't even think of speaking. Then again, she wasn't exactly every kit...she didn't play like every kit and she wasn't exactly the most outgoing as most kits were. "What about you? Are you excited to have an apprentice soon?" She asked, her voice partly teasing due to his question from earlier, but still having that note of calmness in it.
"I'm not worried," he mewed. After the "Evil Era" had sweeped across the clans. He himself had always stayed positive,positive for rebuild and repairing for not just his own clan but for all the clans. During the time it seemed every cat would fight with anything that moved or took a breath infront of them. It felt nice to have kits that weren't exposed to that time,a fresh set of eyes for Thunderclan,"Thunderclan is rebuilding,it feels nice to have something fresh come into the clans lives after such a tragedy." he mewed. He didn't know what stories queens were telling in the nursery,he didn't know if this kit knew the pained things the clans had to go through to get here to this point in time. "I'm excited to have an apprentice,somecat to lighten my spirits." he smiled. Like anycat,he did have his negative moments. Though they were rare of him,he still had those thoughts at times and maybe having his mind focused on training and working on warrior duties would be the best for him. "I plan to make them one of the best warriors Thunderclan has seen."
Old February 20th, 2017, 07:11 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waluigi View Post
Honeykit's muzzle curled back in horror, paws frozen to the ground, as the moss ball flew through the air. Maybe his apprentice training would save him? Maybe he'd gotten better at agility and he would be able to dodge it? Alas, her questions received a disappointing 'no'. Tumblepaw had tried, but it still ended up slamming into his face mercilessly, the moss ball literally falling apart. She gasped, then giggled slightly. Not out of malice, but rather out of surprise - how a hit from someone as small as herself could cause it to just break was almost hilarious to her.

This feeling dispersed as Tumblepaw sneezed, causing the kit to wince and then waddle towards her brother with a worried frown.
"Tumblepaw, are you ok?!" She shouted, shuffling her paws uncomfortably, having a rare moment of introspection and wondering if she'd gone too far. Honeykit shifted around on the spot as his sneezing fit came to a stop, deciding to keep a respectable distance away as he seemed to check for any stray moss near his nose. Once he finished, Honeykit cautiously padded up to Tumblepaw and lifted a paw, trying to rub away stray tufts offending moss on his face. "Um, sorry about that. It was a really good hit though, wasn't it? Hah..."
Tumblepaw crouched, extremely still, as he watched Honeykit through narrowed eyes. As she rubbed his nose, he twitched it under her paw and smiled widely. He reared up on his hind legs and roared loudly. "You hit the badger! I'm going to eat you!" Tumblepaw went back down on all fours and clacked his jaws, then leaned in close to Honeykit. "You better run, little kit," he growled playfully, his yellow eyes shining.
Old February 20th, 2017, 09:57 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post
@Lonestar23
Odd was the only way to describe this leaf-bare. While most of her past winters had been nothing but bitter cold, it was rather sunny at the moment. It wasn't green leaf warm, but it was warm for a winter nonetheless.
There were perks to this quirky weather, such as prey staying out longer and the lesser amount of whitecough and greencough cases. But something about the weather confused Lightningpaw- it wasn't normal. And change was not something the black she-cat was fond of. In fact, she quite hated any sort of change, even moving from the nursery to the apprentice's den gave her anxiety. But it turned out well for her because she decided that she liked the apprentices' den far more than the nursery.
But other things weren't as great. She didn't like it when her father left the clan to be a kittypet. That was not a very good change and it made others look down upon her, as if cowardice were genetic. It hasn't helped that her mother was a loner and that she'd really never met her mum; her father became mates with a she-cat that wasn't able to have kits of her own, and the two raised had raised Lightningpaw together.
But then her father left, and she was stuck with her foster mother. This wouldn't have been bad if her foster mother was kind and motherly, but this was not the case. Her foster mother was rude and wanted nothing to do with poor Lightningpaw, as she believed that her foster daughter was the reason for her mate's leaving.
So Lightningpaw was mostly on her own, aside from the few friends she had, she didn't have many cats to talk too. Her past and anxiety grew worse until she became depressed and rather antisocial, which did not help with her issue of not having many friends. In fact, she began to loose the few friends she did have because of her bitter attitude.
But it wasn't all her fault, and you couldn't blame her for her past. But her harsh personality made it difficult for her to get along with others. It drive most of her friends away. But not all. Cariboupaw stayed with her, he didn't abandon her like the rest of her friends had. He was always with her and she was more thankful that she had him than he would ever know.

Lightningpaw enjoyed thinking about how amazing Cariboupaw was to her, in fact, it was the only non-depressing thing she could think of unless something exciting was to happen. He was the one thing that made her realize that there was good in this world. This went through her mind as she sat in the sunlight, eating a small mouse that had been in the fresh kill pile only moments before she scooped it up in her jaws and layed down in the sun.
Change. A word that Cariboupaw both loved and hated, and a word that he had come to accept as part of life. Betrayal. A word that Cariboupaw hated, a word that he felt should never have been made. Hatred. Something that the normally good-natured tom had felt quite a lot of recently, and something that he was beginning to give in to more and more. Worry. Yes, that was the word that was most active in Cariboupaw's life. Worry. He was worried not only for his friend- no, best friend Lightningpaw, but for the Clan in general. What was going to happen to them now? He had despised Ratnight with everything in him, though the tom had been one of the quieter haters. As strong his hatred was for Ratnight, his instinct and desire to stay alive and with Lightningpaw had kept him safe...kept him from speaking out against Ratnight. That and the common sense that the evil leader probably wouldn't be too pleased with a young tom speaking out against him. Who would? The brown and white tom yawned, padding out into the Clearing and glancing around for Lightningpaw as he always did. She was the one cat that he spent time with all the time, whenever he could. She was the one cat in his life who he knew would always be there...who wouldn't get swept away by 'change.' Cariboupaw spotted her familiar dark figure, which to anyone else might have looked like just another cat, but to him was one of the best sights he could hope to see. She was his favorite thing; no matter what else was going on around him, Cariboupaw could always benefit from a visit with his best friend. "Lightningpaw!" He called, padding over towards the she cat. A smile was on his maw, where moments ago there had been a worried and thoughtful expression. He always strove to do his best to be pleasant around her, as though he felt he couldn't be anything but. He knew what had been happening to her. And he felt horrible. But there was nothing he could do about the choices of others...his own choices were going to be better, however. He wouldn't leave Lightningpaw. Not now. Not for anything. Why would he? Though he knew she didn't exactly have the brightest spirit among cats, he cared about her anyways. And she was his best friend. Nothing could change that for him...he was grateful that the word he had accepted as a part of his life would stay out of this particular part. And he knew that the she cat hated change. That was something that he was well aware of. He sat down beside her, giving her another smile. Perhaps they could spend some more time together today, at least more then they usually got to due to training. "Do you have anything to do today? Training, or any other plans? Cause I was thinking we could hang out... y'know, like we used to be able to." Cariboupaw mewed, his tail twitching back and forth as he awaited his friend's answer. They hadn't gotten to hang out just together in a long time. And he was hoping that she wasn't going to be busy, although he knew it was selfish of him to want to keep her to himself for the day. She should make a few more friends...I mean, I won't always be around, and then who's going to be her best friend? Cariboupaw thought worriedly, although he hoped it would be a long, long time until that day came. He shifted his weight uncertainly, glancing over at her once again as though expecting an answer right away. Surely it wouldn't take her too long to make up her mind about just some time to hang out together. Cariboupaw could remember when Ratnight first took over, and he and Lightningpaw had spent quite a bit of time together...since his mentor had been a strong supporter of Ratnight and his ideas, and Cariboupaw had been too scared to go anywhere near him. Although the memory embarassed him a bit now, he could remember how vivid and strong his emotions had been then. It hadn't been funny back then. It had been scary. Worrying. An experience that Cariboupaw never, ever wanted to repeat. And with luck...he wouldn't have to. He hoped he wouldn't. But the soon-to-be Gyrestar seemed like a good leader. Perhaps a little on the scrawnier side, perhaps not quite as firm as Cariboupaw thought a leader should be, but at least he wasn't someone like Ratnight or someone who had supported him in the previous battle and fire.

Closed Thread