Favourite Criminal...
Last post by Rowan
Today 06:09 AM

Old June 22nd, 2017, 08:26 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
Orchidpaw shrugged. "I'm pretty neutral about that type of thing." she said, it was true, she was neutral about it. Snowstar would choose their names. And if she got to pick, she didn't really know. "You'll be a warrior sooner anyway." she pointed out, hoping that he would tell her what he wanted his warrior name to be. He was about a moon older then her, he was probably going to become a warrior soon anyway.
Tumblepaw nodded along with her. She was right. Snowstar would choose their names. "Yeah, my mentor was talking about setting up my warrior ceremony soon." He sighed. "I just hope my warrior name says something about my speed. Ever since I was a kit, I fantasized about my warrior ceremony. My warrior name would be Tumbleflight and I would be the fastest warrior in the forest!" His eyes shone with memory.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 08:30 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat12 View Post
Tumblepaw nodded along with her. She was right. Snowstar would choose their names. "Yeah, my mentor was talking about setting up my warrior ceremony soon." He sighed. "I just hope my warrior name says something about my speed. Ever since I was a kit, I fantasized about my warrior ceremony. My warrior name would be Tumbleflight and I would be the fastest warrior in the forest!" His eyes shone with memory.
Orchdipaw's gaze filled with amusement. "Are you really that fast?" she asked, hoping it wouldn't hurt his feelings, she didn't doubt that he was fast, but she was curious. Maybe he was the fastest apprentice in the forest, but Orchidpaw didn't know it yet. They had practically just met. She wasn't supposed to know those things yet, and an apprentice can't help but be curious. She cocked her head to one side, waiting for him to answer or show her how fast he really was.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Orchdipaw's gaze filled with amusement. "Are you really that fast?" she asked, hoping it wouldn't hurt his feelings, she didn't doubt that he was fast, but she was curious. Maybe he was the fastest apprentice in the forest, but Orchidpaw didn't know it yet. They had practically just met. She wasn't supposed to know those things yet, and an apprentice can't help but be curious. She cocked her head to one side, waiting for him to answer or show her how fast he really was.
"Well, I'm probably not the fastest cat in all the Clans, but I'm pretty fast," he boasted. He sat silent for a moment, before suddenly speaking. "Hey, race you to the RiverClan border?" He made it a question because he wanted Orchidpaw's permission to race instead of suddenly dashing off without her.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 08:50 AM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
"Well, I'm probably not the fastest cat in all the Clans, but I'm pretty fast," he boasted. He sat silent for a moment, before suddenly speaking. "Hey, race you to the RiverClan border?" He made it a question because he wanted Orchidpaw's permission to race instead of suddenly dashing off without her.
Orchidpaw smiled. "Sure!" she purred, bunching her muscles, ready to take off. She hoped they wouldn't run into any Riverclan cat, but it was going to be really fun racing him. If he was as fast as he was cut out to be, she was most definitely going to loose. She didn't really care though, it felt like a game to her. One kits would play in the nursery. And Orchidpaw loved to play. She fixed her gaze on him, ready for him to take off.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Orchidpaw smiled. "Sure!" she purred, bunching her muscles, ready to take off. She hoped they wouldn't run into any Riverclan cat, but it was going to be really fun racing him. If he was as fast as he was cut out to be, she was most definitely going to loose. She didn't really care though, it felt like a game to her. One kits would play in the nursery. And Orchidpaw loved to play. She fixed her gaze on him, ready for him to take off.
He smiled and turned to the forest, bunching his muscles. "Ready, set....GO!" he yowled, claws skidding on the leaves as he took off. The wind raced through his fur and he had never felt more alive. He pushed harder, letting his long legs carry him. Narrowing his eyes, he saw the trees blurring as he ran and he glanced behind him to check on Orchidpaw.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 08:59 AM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
He smiled and turned to the forest, bunching his muscles. "Ready, set....GO!" he yowled, claws skidding on the leaves as he took off. The wind raced through his fur and he had never felt more alive. He pushed harder, letting his long legs carry him. Narrowing his eyes, he saw the trees blurring as he ran and he glanced behind him to check on Orchidpaw.
Orchidpaw took off after Tumblepaw. She kept her eyes on the male apprentice in front of her, never letting them move. Even a little bit. It was like they were glued to him. Her legs were a blur as she ran, making sure never to get distracted and move her gaze. The truth was, she was following him. If she moved her gaze, she would get distracted and get left in the dust. He was so fast that would happen.

(Continue at Riverclan Thunderclan border?)
Old June 22nd, 2017, 02:20 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Time must had stopped. Reversed. Transferred. Or something. Riskwatcher breathed calmly. Slowly. And, for a while he didn’t look at the she cat. Surprisingly, she had hit him. Raised a paw and swiped it across his face. The tom didn’t know how to react at first, but he knew he was boiling over in anger. Anger that he refused to show. Only because when he over reacted, he over exaggerated, and he preferred to save such viciousness for wars. It took a while for him to get back to the present. Here he was, she was ready to leave. Playing--toying with him, and this is what he got? The tom blinked his eyes, still looking away. The side of his face hurt, but he knew that he well deserved it.

On the other hand, Riskwatcher felt that he didn’t deserve what she did to him. So, he went with the latter. Riskwatcher could be quite the unreasonable cat. Especially whenever it involved him. The tom didn’t do any wrong! Why would he need to? He was almost an elder, he did all his duties, and he never shown disloyalty to his clan. Now, he was simply upset, and the feeling was probably mutual when it came to Whisper. Not that he cared at all how she felt.

Slowly, Riskwatcher turned his head to look at the white feline. He didn’t say anything, but simply stepped away from her. He stepped away as far as he could, and he looked every which way except for at her. With his tail lifting higher, displaying a type of dominance.He put his muzzle into the air, as if trying to sniff at it, but clearly he got nothing. He was silent. Nothing to say. Nothing at all. Riskwatcher was speechless. He didn’t know what to say. He was still shaken, but he wasn’t scared. The tom was far from scared. What did he have to be afraid of her for? It was bound to come soon. Where she would have her breaking point, and lash out at him.

Riskwatcher just didn’t know when it might happened. If he knew, he would had prepared himself. And, here he was. Talking to her longer than he should had. Riskwatcher regretted not walking her to the border as he should had done earlier. He had almost let his guard down around her--and, what good would that had done? Nothing. It would only make him disloyal, as he was talking to her. He couldn’t allow his clan mate to see that he was conversing with a loner. That wouldn’t be good for his reputation. Riskwatcher was all about reputation. If he wanted to be the talk of the clan, allow it to be something good, at least. The large tom shook his head, and he closed his eyes for a moment to recollect what had happened. Did it truly happen? Did she really hit him? It felt like a dream. It felt like RIskwatcher had some sense knocked aside, or into him. Yet, he was still mad. Still quite annoyed, but he didn’t display it. Instead, he stepped further back, giving her all the space she desired.

Then, he sat down. His large size taking comfort to the grass. He wrapped his tail around him, covering his paws, and his ears twitched. It was a first that he was ever hit by another feline. A female, specifically. He was considered somewhat of a gentlemen back in his prime days. None of the she cats had a problem with him. He was a handsome young lad with the most ambitious green eyes. That, and the fact that he never gave a reason for she cats to hate him. He never bothered to socialize with them much. In his eyes, they were a bit dull to him, and he wanted something exciting. Maybe, that’s what he wasted his life waiting on. Something exciting to be introduced to.

Whisper wasn’t anything of that sort. But, she was different. Something that Riskwatcher couldn’t decipher as he refused to look at her in the moment. The tom seemed to have learned his lesson. Maybe he had came on too strong. Maybe his attitude was too hostile. Maybe his actions were too much. Whatever it was, he didn’t know. Whisper didn’t tell him, and therefore he felt that he did something wrong. Riskwatcher didn’t like knowing that he did something wrong. The pit in his stomach was guilt enough. And, he didn’t know why it was there. But, he learned to hide his emotions well. Unreadable? Yes. That way no one would truly care.

The tom bent his head down, staring at the dark stripe aligning his tail. A ghost of a smile flickered onto his maw, and with one of his claws, he began making absentminded shapes within the grassy dirt. He was still quiet. He truly had nothing to say, and he felt that she would leave on her own. But, nope. She was still there. Probably waiting for a response. A response he didn’t want to give. A response he refused to give.

Riskwatcher knew he couldn’t hit her back. That wasn’t his style. He also didn’t like arguing with anyone. Whenever he was truly mad, he would simply walk away. Brush past anyone without noticing them. He was that type of petty tom that held grudges way too long than needed. Why? It was complicated. That’s what Riskwatcher would say. Everything with him was complicated because he was too old to give the simple answer. Or, it had nothing to do with age. Maybe, he just didn’t feel like giving any answer to a question. The tom preferred to keep things nice and sweet. If he had the choice, he wouldn’t talk to anyone at all. He would live in his own little world, where no one bothered him, or he wasn’t controlled.

Since that wasn’t the case, the tom would follow his duty. He would give up his life for his leader. It was protocol. Besides that, Riskwatcher didn’t mind dying for an important cause. Any cat who would think differently had something wrong with them. They weren’t a true patriot, then. Riskwatcher found himself snorting. Why was he having these thoughts? The tom was full grown, and he was allowing some pushy annoying she cat to put some sense into him? That did not do well with Riskwatcher. He didn’t like being told what to do. The tom finally looked up. His green hues flashing. No hurt in them. No sadness in them. Nothing, but humor displayed in them.

Then, he laughed. It was quite an annoying laugh. Raspy and deep. Then, he licked his jaws, getting back up to his four paws. ‘’You hit like a mouse.’’ He snarled, suddenly. He didn’t dare move a step closer to her. Why should he? She was a feisty aggressive one, and probably tired of him anyway. It finally came to a point where she would leave. Hopefully. The tom sits up, moving his position. He allowed himself into a nice stretch, keeping his claws intact as he yawned. Briefly, he took a glance towards Whisper, a sly smile playing on his maw. ‘’You got your wish.’’ He replied calmly, then began brushing past her, without even sparing a glance. ‘’As long as you stay out of mine. Then, we should be fine.’’ He stopped for a moment, thinking for a second. He turned his head slightly, keeping it down. The side of his face still hurt, but he was too proud to admit that. ‘’My simple request is for you to leave Thunderclan. At least show some respect towards our leader.’’ His voice was calm, keeping on a leveled tone before he turned head to trot away. The proper thing would had been to walk her to the border, but as stated before, the tom was quite petty. And, angry. He didn’t allow his emotions to display, so he turned away with a flick of his tail. ‘’You seem to know the territory well. Show yourself out.’’

Whisper tilted her ears backwards as though trying to close out his laugh - it bothered her, sounded like something she very much hated. Her hues narrowed and she wanted to smack the tom in the face again, but she held back for the moment being. His laugh was obnoxious. Was Riskwatcher just trying to bother her at this point? Just trying to make her frustrated with him so that she would smack him again? Right now it didn't matter. All she needed to do was get out of here before Riskwatcher decided to keep her as a prisoner for his stupid Clan. Were they cannibals? Going to eat her? Whisper noticed there were so many scents here, and yet she had not yet seen another cat. Had this tom eaten them all? He didn't look that well fed, to be honest. He looked more... muscular then anything else. That was the type of cat who had been living a good loner life.

Or perhaps he belonged to a band of rogues. Maybe that was what this 'Clan' was. Should she ask to see their leader? Maybe she could make them understand that she had just been passing through. Though, knowing Riskwatcher for just a few moments, she imagined he would turn the story around and make it sound as though she had done something wrong. Oh, how frustrating that would be to the she cat! Whisper's hues looked angry and partly worried as she got to her paws, preparing herself to leave. Fine. She would go, and everything would be fine. Or at least she would go for a little while. Just travel to the outskirts of this territory, hang out, have a nice rest... wake up and come right back in. The best part was that the tom couldn't read her mind and couldn't know she was planning any of this. Whisper wasn't so sure she wanted to just "pass through" anymore.

This was a nice place! A crazy nice place. She was partly excited that she was able to stay in this nice of a place. And so, Whisper's hues gleamed as she thought of the possibilites. It was nice to think that she might get to live here forever. Loners normally lived about seventy moons... the oldest one she had met was ninety, however. No one lived very long trying to survive on their own. Disease, predators, lack of food or water, the elements, or another loner normally killed them. The worst part was that no one ever knew. No one ever cared. Another loner dead meant more territory for the loners who were to move in next. Even rogues had a better life then that, didn't they? Whisper looked partly annoyed as she thought about this. Riskwatcher seemed pretty confident that she was trouble. And, perhaps he was right... or maybe she thought that he was right. She might be trouble.

She might be nothing but a bad cat, who was going to mess things up for his little Clan. This thought made her want to laugh until she heard his next words. You hit like a mouse. He had not just said that. He had not told her that. A low growl rumbled in the she cat's throat and she moved towards him slowly - as though she were stalking prey, raised a paw once more, and slapped him across the face again. "Do I hit like a mouse now?" She asked in a low voice, her ears going back in a hostile manner this time. Okay, so perhaps that had been the wrong move to make. But he was annoying her! He was frustrating her, bothering her, and the only thing she had known to do about it was slap him. So she had every right to. Whisper raised her head semi-defiantly as though daring the tom to slap her back. Or chase her. Or something else, anything else, but she didn't want to be hurt.

Not too badly. Honestly, perhaps the feline deserved to be slapped in the face. His next words made her smirk and she brushed her tail alongside him as she bounded away, laughing; "Very well! But, if I show myself out, I assume I can show myself back in again!" How confusing. Just a second ago she had been furious with him, now she was once more spirited and playful. It was always confusing when it came to Whisper. There was no telling what the she cat would do next. On and on she went, leaping around trees and through the bushes as though she were running for her life. There was no way of knowing if Riskwatcher was following her. And, she wouldn't care if he was. She was going to be out of his precious Clan soon, and he wouldn't follow her across the border - would he? She wasn't any harm to him out there! Not unless he had taken her little remark seriously.

Which, in all honesty, he would have been perfectly right to do so. Whisper was unpredictable. And not in the 'sometimes evil, sometimes good' way - more like in the sense that you never knew what to expect from her. She was always the same cat. Always acted the same way. But what she said and did with her personality could be truly astounding. Everyone needed a cat like Whisper around to keep them in line every once in a while. Reaching the border, she stood there for a moment looking out across it. Did she want to go over now? Was she being chased, or was she safe? Standing there, she could see where she would go. There was a nice sheltered area slightly on the outskirts where Whisper would be allowed to stay. Riskwatcher couldn't stop her from doing that, could he? Her thoughts seemed to match her voice... they were quiet, firm and strong at the same time.

If only he could have heard her thoughts he would have known. It was difficult to know exactly what Whisper might do next, and it had always been difficult to know that. There had been a sense of wonder about her all the time. But with Riskwatcher, she felt the same way. There was a air of mystery about him... and if there was one thing Whisper loved, it was solving a mystery. There was the sense that there was something not quite right, but at the same time, it felt good to her. There was the sense of danger about him. Which Whisper loved, because it made her feel actually good. Like she was alive. Like she could be happy, or something along those lines. Whisper liked all of those senses. But she was nervous about them at the same time. Did Riskwatcher know that she thought those things? Was he going to use that to his advantage? Cautiously, slowly, she set one paw across the border... and from there on, she continued across.

The territory was left behind her, but she would remember where it was. She would always remember. Because ThunderClan had not seen the last of Whisper. It would never see the last of her. And, neither would the tom called Riskwatcher. Riskwatcher. That name stuck in her head like a bad and good memory, remaining there until she was unable to figure out what exactly she wanted to do with it. She couldn't get rid of it. All she could do was think about it and think about the warrior by that name.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CratNine View Post
((Sorry about the wait, I wrote up a different response a couple days ago but I think it got a bit lost in the shuffle cause my posts are being moderated atm))

Roadbound lifted her front paw to her muzzle and began lapping away some flecks of dirt. Her black fur was partially reddened by sunlight, but remained fairly glossy and spiffy for the pelt of an outsider. She groomed herself in long, deliberate strokes, silently regarding the Clan cat's openness with a sense of suspicion and slight detest. Her face remained turned away from Onyxfire, eyes squinted as she continued to regard her paw with more intense focus than the individual who found her snooping inside Clan borders.

"Oh, somebody," she finally answered, offering the patrolling Thunderclanner a quick glance before returning to her grooming. Her tail lashed back and forth in irritation. If this Onyxfire was going to chase her off, then fine, let's be done with it--but she hardly had time for an interrogation.

She sensed tension in her words. "What are you doing in the borders anyways" she asked. As she watched her groom herself. An outsider she thought, she prepared herself for any attacks least she wanted was herself not to be prepared. "This is Thunderclan territory" she said with firmness. "Where are you from anyways?"
Old June 23rd, 2017, 11:49 AM
Hello

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onyxfire View Post
She sensed tension in her words. "What are you doing in the borders anyways" she asked. As she watched her groom herself. An outsider she thought, she prepared herself for any attacks least she wanted was herself not to be prepared. "This is Thunderclan territory" she said with firmness. "Where are you from anyways?"
"Oh...somewhere," Roadbound replied smugly, turning her head to face the Clan cat. She placed her front paw back down on the ground and began kneading the earth under her feet, partially out of irritation, and as a way to distract herself from this conversation. Though her fidgeting body language expressed discomfort, her face remained a blank slate of boredom. She looked as though she was perpetually stifling a yawn.

"And I'm sure you feel that way, warrior. Listen, I know your kind loves to lay claim to everything in the forest down to the smallest tick," she said, rising to her feet with a long stretch. "But not every cat is willing to stomach that sense of entitlement. Now, if you'll excuse me," Roadbound continued, picking up the half-eaten mouse at her feet. Tail waving dismissively in the air, she turned around and began padding away from Onyxfire.

Last edited by CratNine; June 23rd, 2017 at 02:51 PM. Reason: minor grammar mistake
Old June 23rd, 2017, 12:55 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

@RedHead

Specklecloud padded distractedly through the forest, focusing more on the shadows casted on the ground than where she was going. Her eyes were glazed and distant, as they often were, showing that her mind was not in the forest currently. The molly's fluffy tail waved slowly back and forth as she walked at a slow stroll, her thoughts being brought back to her by a sudden bird call.

Remembering that she was supposed to be out hunting, her pelt heated up in embarrassment. Her thoughts had drifted away from her once again when she had meant to focus on bringing food back for the clan. The ginger cat paused her walk to scent the air, the distant smell of mouse hitting her senses. Her ears perked up and swiveled as she tried to pinpoint the tiny mammal's location and she crouched when she heard the rustling of leaves, turning to face the creature.

It was then that she realized her wandering had brought her to the border of Thunderclan, and she hesitated when she realized that her prey was just a tail length out of her clan's territory. She kept herself from hissing in frustration, before considering catching it anyways. At this particular border, it wasn't another clan's territory on the other side. However, she wasn't sure if this land belonged to a loner or rogue who would be unhappy with her hunting on it, and she was only supposed to hunt within Thunderclan borders. Specklecloud relaxed her crouch and sat with a sigh, staring at the tiny creature that would get to live. A huff of frustration escaped her as her eyes narrowed. "Stupid thing doesn't even realize I'm here, but I can't catch it," she murmured angrily to herself.

Last edited by Doodle; June 23rd, 2017 at 01:46 PM.