Today 08:38 PM
two questions regarding...
by MrWolfu
Last post by BEAR.
Today 08:32 PM

Old January 26th, 2021, 05:21 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainz Ooal Gown View Post
Braith let out a sigh as he closed his eyes to think and plan for a moment, but opened them again when she spoke her questions to him. He tilted his head at first unsure what she was asking, then his eyes recognized what she was trying to say. "No no. Nothing is wrong with the nest." He told her. "I just simply do not reside in the nest when I do not have plans to sleep is all.

She blinked to him, slightly confused by him but shrugged it off eventually. Everyone had their odd habits. “My bad, continue on then.” She nodded to him before resuming what she was previously doing.

(Uhhhhhhh should we have Ket talk with mera now? Or would you rather him do king stuff- not the execution yet that’s too much writing right now. While kets doing king stuff we can go back to the forest?)

(Dont you dare say ‘do you’ )
Old January 26th, 2021, 07:17 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

She blinked to him, slightly confused by him but shrugged it off eventually. Everyone had their odd habits. “My bad, continue on then.” She nodded to him before resuming what she was previously doing.

(Uhhhhhhh should we have Ket talk with mera now? Or would you rather him do king stuff- not the execution yet that’s too much writing right now. While kets doing king stuff we can go back to the forest?)

(Dont you dare say ‘do you’ )
Answer me this. How is Ket going to talk to Mera)
(You can do whatever you see is fit here in this)

"Thank you." He said closing his eyes again. "There is no reason to clean something that is already clean by the way. I told you the den is great as is." He told her through closed eyes.

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927
Old January 26th, 2021, 10:51 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Answer me this. How is Ket going to talk to Mera)
(You can do whatever you see is fit here in this)

"Thank you." He said closing his eyes again. "There is no reason to clean something that is already clean by the way. I told you the den is great as is." He told her through closed eyes.

(I don’t know...was their previous meeting their last?)

Aiya stopped in her tracks. Was she going to tel him she was doing it because she didn’t know what to do? No. She didn’t want to leave to study anything either. She wanted to be here with him, but now that she was...she had no clue what to do. The last thing Aiya wanted to do was to make his injuries worse. “Ah, I’m just mindlessly cleaning. It’s what I do when I’m thinking.” She hummed softly, rearranging some small parts of his den, just for the heck of it- to see if it would be more practical.

~0~

Kakó padded around the outskirts of the territory, his fur still entangled in mud. As he grunted, practicing on a falling leaf, he noticed he would need to have a fresh coat of it soon, due to this coat becoming cracked. The young wolf huffed and looked to the sky. He had much time to spare before Klaus came to continue to his training.

Old January 27th, 2021, 02:58 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

(I don’t know...was their previous meeting their last?)

Aiya stopped in her tracks. Was she going to tel him she was doing it because she didn’t know what to do? No. She didn’t want to leave to study anything either. She wanted to be here with him, but now that she was...she had no clue what to do. The last thing Aiya wanted to do was to make his injuries worse. “Ah, I’m just mindlessly cleaning. It’s what I do when I’m thinking.” She hummed softly, rearranging some small parts of his den, just for the heck of it- to see if it would be more practical.

~0~

Kakó padded around the outskirts of the territory, his fur still entangled in mud. As he grunted, practicing on a falling leaf, he noticed he would need to have a fresh coat of it soon, due to this coat becoming cracked. The young wolf huffed and looked to the sky. He had much time to spare before Klaus came to continue to his training.

(I dont know? WAS IT?)

He hummed in response. "Take a break." He said to her. "Sit down. Relax. You can stay with me if you want to, but down and take some time to yourself." He opened his eyes and looked to her. "At least tell me what you're thinking about."

Athena sat from her spot in the tree that she liked to sit in. He came in to watch from time to time. Tell everyone she was going hunting. She'd leave for a while, watch over Kako and sometimes.....him, come back with some prey and nobody would suspect a thing. It had been some time though already and she sighed. She didn't want anyone getting worried now did they. She jumped off the tree, landing lighter than a feather. She thanked Karma for those lessons and ran off back to camp.

Old January 27th, 2021, 08:09 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
(I dont know? WAS IT?)

He hummed in response. "Take a break." He said to her. "Sit down. Relax. You can stay with me if you want to, but down and take some time to yourself." He opened his eyes and looked to her. "At least tell me what you're thinking about."

Athena sat from her spot in the tree that she liked to sit in. He came in to watch from time to time. Tell everyone she was going hunting. She'd leave for a while, watch over Kako and sometimes.....him, come back with some prey and nobody would suspect a thing. It had been some time though already and she sighed. She didn't want anyone getting worried now did they. She jumped off the tree, landing lighter than a feather. She thanked Karma for those lessons and ran off back to camp.

Aiya blinked at his words and she ignored the heat that rushed to her face as she was caught off guard by him. “Ah, well...” She paused, scrambling to find something to say in place. “I was just wondering what would become of the pack in the future years.” She sighed internally, finally being able to say something. “There were rumors going around that apparently Merayu might not be our queen anymore.” She huffed, before freezing as she realized who exactly she was talking to.

The she wolf sometimes forgot who this wolf was- and why he was so feared. “Ah, no disrespect at all to our king of course! I was just wondering what or who would take the new rank. I can’t help but overhear the other she wolves since I’m stuck with them all day.” She joked, hoping her conversation was enough to help him forget his previous question.

~0~

Kakó jumped slightly, turning around in an threatening growl, as Klaus had taught him, as he heard movement behind him- but paused when he caught the scent of Athena. “Ah, she must have been watching.” He huffed out loud to himself, sighing in relief as he had thought for a split second that it was their alpha. Klaus said as soon as he deemed him pack ready he would be introduced to him...again. Quite frankly, as Kakó grew more comfortable with his surroundings his scared facade began to leave.

Was it all an act from the beginning? No. He was terrified, but he had found that the more you act like a helpless pup the more others pity you. He would never admit that he really didn’t know how to hunt...after all it wasn’t his job to do so in the pack. He did have experience in fighting- but decided to keep his mouth shut about that. These wolves wouldn’t trust him if he suddenly told them the truth...or what he acted like in his past pack...they wouldn’t understand that he was just lying so he would stay alive. Acting frail and pitiful got him this far didn't it? Plus...he was learning some valuable lessons from this wolf.

Kakó tested the boundaries once or twice, using manipulation tactics his mother taught both him and his sister- to see where he stood with Klaus, but quickly learned that even though they had similar body builds- Klaus wasn’t as dense as he let on. Kakó was lucky to get away without getting suspected. In actuality- he enjoyed this pack of wolves...well...from the two people he’d seen. It was much different from his previous pack...and...well, he might not be treated like ‘royalty’ here but it was better than being a slave.

The young wolves itchy skin reminded him of the rinse and new layer of mud that he needed and began to make his way to the lake, stealthily as he had always been.

Old January 27th, 2021, 08:25 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Aiya blinked at his words and she ignored the heat that rushed to her face as she was caught off guard by him. “Ah, well...” She paused, scrambling to find something to say in place. “I was just wondering what would become of the pack in the future years.” She sighed internally, finally being able to say something. “There were rumors going around that apparently Merayu might not be our queen anymore.” She huffed, before freezing as she realized who exactly she was talking to.

The she wolf sometimes forgot who this wolf was- and why he was so feared. “Ah, no disrespect at all to our king of course! I was just wondering what or who would take the new rank. I can’t help but overhear the other she wolves since I’m stuck with them all day.” She joked, hoping her conversation was enough to help him forget his previous question.

~0~

Kakó jumped slightly, turning around in an threatening growl, as Klaus had taught him, as he heard movement behind him- but paused when he caught the scent of Athena. “Ah, she must have been watching.” He huffed out loud to himself, sighing in relief as he had thought for a split second that it was their alpha. Klaus said as soon as he deemed him pack ready he would be introduced to him...again. Quite frankly, as Kakó grew more comfortable with his surroundings his scared facade began to leave.

Was it all an act from the beginning? No. He was terrified, but he had found that the more you act like a helpless pup the more others pity you. He would never admit that he really didn’t know how to hunt...after all it wasn’t his job to do so in the pack. He did have experience in fighting- but decided to keep his mouth shut about that. These wolves wouldn’t trust him if he suddenly told them the truth...or what he acted like in his past pack...they wouldn’t understand that he was just lying so he would stay alive. Acting frail and pitiful got him this far didn't it? Plus...he was learning some valuable lessons from this wolf.

Kakó tested the boundaries once or twice, using manipulation tactics his mother taught both him and his sister- to see where he stood with Klaus, but quickly learned that even though they had similar body builds- Klaus wasn’t as dense as he let on. Kakó was lucky to get away without getting suspected. In actuality- he enjoyed this pack of wolves...well...from the two people he’d seen. It was much different from his previous pack...and...well, he might not be treated like ‘royalty’ here but it was better than being a slave.

The young wolves itchy skin reminded him of the rinse and new layer of mud that he needed and began to make his way to the lake, stealthily as he had always been.

Braith chuckled and simply shook his head. Those rumors sure do spread quickly. Oh how typical of those she wolves to be starting up drama with things they didn't know about. She humored him with her panic state of trying to recover from what she said. "I'm sure Ketsueki or anyone would not take offense to that." He said. "After all....I get a feeling that those rumors aren't true." He told her.

Athena was quick to run back to camp, breathing heavily as she walked into the entrance, making herself look disappointed as she had no prey to bring back this time. "I swear the next time I see him, I'll find some way to drag his butt into this camp for the pack to see." She mumbled loudly, talking about Kako more than about anything.

Old January 27th, 2021, 09:10 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Braith chuckled and simply shook his head. Those rumors sure do spread quickly. Oh how typical of those she wolves to be starting up drama with things they didn't know about. She humored him with her panic state of trying to recover from what she said. "I'm sure Ketsueki or anyone would not take offense to that." He said. "After all....I get a feeling that those rumors aren't true." He told her.

Athena was quick to run back to camp, breathing heavily as she walked into the entrance, making herself look disappointed as she had no prey to bring back this time. "I swear the next time I see him, I'll find some way to drag his butt into this camp for the pack to see." She mumbled loudly, talking about Kako more than about anything.

Aiya blinked to him, quite surprised at his words. She for one was starting to believe that the king would part ways with Merayu- after all they just seemed so different from one another...it never looked like their relationship was going right. Well, that’s what she heard from the other she wolves anyway. She couldn’t help but sigh in relief that the subject was now changed, and she continued to carry to conversation, walking closer to him to sit near him- but not laying down in fear of intruding on his personal space.

“Well, I suppose you do know our king better than everyone else.” She chuckled at his words- looking at him for a bit too long before moving her gaze and fiddling with a piece of moss that fell separate from his nest. “I’ll let you think to yourself now, I don’t need to be any more of an interruption.”Aiya smiled to him, before laying down still a good ways away from him. “Please if you need anything dont be afraid to ask. That’s why I am here.” The she wolf laid her head down looking the opposite way from him. She didn’t need him seeing her face as her heart beat rapidly. She was almost afraid he would be able to hear it.

~0~

”Drag whose bum into camp?” Czar popped up from besides her. As the two wolves were entering their growing phases one could easily see the beginnings of muscles under Czar’s pelt. They weren’t anything impressive...yet...but one could see how hard he was working. Since Seba couldn’t train him as effectively he had been pushing his own limits to get him stronger and healthier for Seba’s return- and with a little help of Shadow of course. He wanted to impress Seba, and his parents as much as possible.

The young he wolf had a confused look on him, and an ever so slightly suspicious gaze. Athena seemed to be going to the forest more and more, leaving him and the pups behind. After a few minutes of silence he sighed. “Mom will be giving birth to our half siblings in a few (3-5??) days...I heard so from the healer....I thought you’d like to know...since you are getting to know Klaus better.” He smiled, trying not to show how alone he felt because of her absence.

Old January 27th, 2021, 09:55 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Aiya blinked to him, quite surprised at his words. She for one was starting to believe that the king would part ways with Merayu- after all they just seemed so different from one another...it never looked like their relationship was going right. Well, that’s what she heard from the other she wolves anyway. She couldn’t help but sigh in relief that the subject was now changed, and she continued to carry to conversation, walking closer to him to sit near him- but not laying down in fear of intruding on his personal space.

“Well, I suppose you do know our king better than everyone else.” She chuckled at his words- looking at him for a bit too long before moving her gaze and fiddling with a piece of moss that fell separate from his nest. “I’ll let you think to yourself now, I don’t need to be any more of an interruption.”Aiya smiled to him, before laying down still a good ways away from him. “Please if you need anything dont be afraid to ask. That’s why I am here.” The she wolf laid her head down looking the opposite way from him. She didn’t need him seeing her face as her heart beat rapidly. She was almost afraid he would be able to hear it.

~0~

”Drag whose bum into camp?” Czar popped up from besides her. As the two wolves were entering their growing phases one could easily see the beginnings of muscles under Czar’s pelt. They weren’t anything impressive...yet...but one could see how hard he was working. Since Seba couldn’t train him as effectively he had been pushing his own limits to get him stronger and healthier for Seba’s return- and with a little help of Shadow of course. He wanted to impress Seba, and his parents as much as possible.

The young he wolf had a confused look on him, and an ever so slightly suspicious gaze. Athena seemed to be going to the forest more and more, leaving him and the pups behind. After a few minutes of silence he sighed. “Mom will be giving birth to our half siblings in a few (3-5??) days...I heard so from the healer....I thought you’d like to know...since you are getting to know Klaus better.” He smiled, trying not to show how alone he felt because of her absence.

Braith's smile disappeared when she went over to sit lay down away from him. It made him think something different than what he normally thought and let out a small huff. She wasn't an interruption to him. Surely she should know that by now. Then again, he did guess these things did take time. His mind went back to when she courted him days prior. He wondered if she was actually serious about that still. Before she got injured to....he stood up quickly, quicker than what he shouldve as it caused him to wince in pain. The execution. He told himself he would go watch it for other secure reasons.

Athena jumped up in shock but landed back, more nimble than most as her body was still lean, but not in a bad way. She could get around quickly, she was a dexterous type of build and was agile. "Oh....I was talking about a rabbit that I was chasing. It got away from me. I promise I will find it." She said quick with her mind to spew out something that wasnt a complete lie, but not the truth either. Her face scrunched at the thought of her half-siblings and Klaus. "Who said I'm getting to know him better? You know I can't stand him. Nor can I forgive him for the things he's done to our mother." She shook her head at the thought. "I still don't want those.....fakes to be a part of our family. They don't deserve it."

Old January 27th, 2021, 10:14 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Braith's smile disappeared when she went over to sit lay down away from him. It made him think something different than what he normally thought and let out a small huff. She wasn't an interruption to him. Surely she should know that by now. Then again, he did guess these things did take time. His mind went back to when she courted him days prior. He wondered if she was actually serious about that still. Before he got injured to....he stood up quickly, quicker than what he shouldve as it caused him to wince in pain. The execution. He told himself he would go watch it for other secure reasons.

Athena jumped up in shock but landed back, more nimble than most as her body was still lean, but not in a bad way. She could get around quickly, she was a dexterous type of build and was agile. "Oh....I was talking about a rabbit that I was chasing. It got away from me. I promise I will find it." She said quick with her mind to spew out something that wasnt a complete lie, but not the truth either. Her face scrunched at the thought of her half-siblings and Klaus. "Who said I'm getting to know him better? You know I can't stand him. Nor can I forgive him for the things he's done to our mother." She shook her head at the thought. "I still don't want those.....fakes to be a part of our family. They don't deserve it."

(Quick thinking Athena...)

At his wince, Aiya immediately sprung to her feet. Her embarrassment long forgotten. The only the redness from the blush remained, but she was focused on other things- the other things being Braith. Aiya lost all self consciousness she had before and stood up besides him, there for support if he needed her. “Braith are you alright?” She asked looking him over, concern laced in her gaze as she met his eyes once again. “Good skies be careful!” She whined at him. “Do you need anything? Don’t push yourself...I would rather you not be in pain.” Mindlessly, she went to lick him in an affectionate way but paused herself half way through.

Immediately she retracted, knowing that it was quite obvious what she was about to do. ‘If only you wouldn’t be so mindless! That’s too fast! Take your time with this...the last thing I need is for him to become uncomfortable...’ She cleared her throat. “Why’d you get up so suddenly?” She sighed- deciding to try and ignore what she had just done- though her face betrayed her once again.

~0~

He smiled to her. “Well next time invite me, I’d love to go hunt with you.” He chuckled at her. However, his smile faltered at her comments about the pups to be. “Athena...” he begun- looking rather disapproving of her thoughts on the situation. “The pups are innocent....it’s the father that you should hate...not those who were unlucky enough to be born into this situation...” He sighed. “They’re just pups after all. It’s not their fault any of this happened...they are just the result of it....Klaus is the one you should say that about...”

Old January 28th, 2021, 04:08 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

(Quick thinking Athena...)

At his wince, Aiya immediately sprung to her feet. Her embarrassment long forgotten. The only the redness from the blush remained, but she was focused on other things- the other things being Braith. Aiya lost all self consciousness she had before and stood up besides him, there for support if he needed her. “Braith are you alright?” She asked looking him over, concern laced in her gaze as she met his eyes once again. “Good skies be careful!” She whined at him. “Do you need anything? Don’t push yourself...I would rather you not be in pain.” Mindlessly, she went to lick him in an affectionate way but paused herself half way through.

Immediately she retracted, knowing that it was quite obvious what she was about to do. ‘If only you wouldn’t be so mindless! That’s too fast! Take your time with this...the last thing I need is for him to become uncomfortable...’ She cleared her throat. “Why’d you get up so suddenly?” She sighed- deciding to try and ignore what she had just done- though her face betrayed her once again.

~0~

He smiled to her. “Well next time invite me, I’d love to go hunt with you.” He chuckled at her. However, his smile faltered at her comments about the pups to be. “Athena...” he begun- looking rather disapproving of her thoughts on the situation. “The pups are innocent....it’s the father that you should hate...not those who were unlucky enough to be born into this situation...” He sighed. “They’re just pups after all. It’s not their fault any of this happened...they are just the result of it....Klaus is the one you should say that about...”

Braith forced himself to take a deep breath to try not to show his pain more than what he already did. His eyes were glued to his paws as he forced himself to calm down. "The execution. I was told to go and watch it. For security purposes." He lied. Of course he didn't HAVE to go, but he made it sound like it was his order, his duty to go. He was a partial leader of the pack after all. After the pain mostly settled away he stood up on his paws and took a step towards the exit of the den. "You're more than welcome to come. I'd hate for you to be alone in this den for that time." He told her.

"Nothing that is related to him is innocent Czar!" She growled quietly at him. Partially hurt that he didn't take her side or have the same feelings as she did about this. "You think they are gonna grow up and be sweet innocent little things. But they are Klaus and nothing but Klaus." She huffed and stormed away, tears starting to form in her eyes. He was right, she was going to have to accept it wasn't she. It's not their fault that they were stuck in this situation. It was hers. If only she was stronger back then. If only she didn't get sick. She would've been there with Sunset, to fend off the continuous attempts of Klaus....maybe then she would have been able to do something about this whole situation.