by BEAR.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 12:22 PM

Old March 6th, 2018, 12:52 AM
so nasty

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He jumps a bit and sighs softly “ ... my love..” he begins to press his nose against his mates neck “ what’s wrong? You’re not being yourself did I upset you? Are you not feeling well? .... “ he smiles softly as he begins to press his nose against his mates cheek. “ my love please tell me what’s wrong you’re not yourself and honestly it’s worrying me.:”

Wildstrike blinked a few times before feeling like crying again but luckily he restrained himself, "I just feel nauseous and sleepy and hungry all the time and then happy then mad than upset and-- I d-don't know w-what's wrong with me!" He sniffed, feeling his stomach rumble and regretting throwing the rabbit.

Last edited by Tavvi; March 6th, 2018 at 01:09 AM.
Old March 6th, 2018, 01:10 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Wildstrike blinked a few times before feeling like crying again but luckily he restrained himself, "I just feel nauseous and sleepy and hungry and then happy then mad than upset and-- I d-don't know w-what's wrong with me!" He sniffed, feeling his stomach rumble and regretting throwing the rabbit.
He nods slowly as he uses his tail to bring the rabbit to his love than his eyes widened a bit as he suddenly presses his nose a bit against his loves stomach... “ um my love ... this may seem a bit odd But.... I’m no medicine cat but I am pretty sure..: you may be .. pregnant? Of course I’m not sure!” He Says his plet heating up a bit however he was excited in a way. “ .... of course it’s a possibility not sure if it’s really true..”
Old March 6th, 2018, 01:17 AM
so nasty

Quote:
He nods slowly as he uses his tail to bring the rabbit to his love than his eyes widened a bit as he suddenly presses his nose a bit against his loves stomach... “ um my love ... this may seem a bit odd But.... I’m no medicine cat but I am pretty sure..: you may be .. pregnant? Of course I’m not sure!” He Says his plet heating up a bit however he was excited in a way. “ .... of course it’s a possibility not sure if it’s really true..”

Wildstrike burst out laughing his body trembling as he did, "That is the stupidest thing I ever heard in my life Silverscar! Me, pregnant with kits? Yeah, no last time I checked toms don't have kits buddy! But good try." He mewed, taking a few ravenous bites of his prey as he did so, "You might as well told me that hedgehogs fly!"

Last edited by Tavvi; March 6th, 2018 at 01:24 AM.
Old March 6th, 2018, 01:28 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Wildstrike burst out laughing his body trembling as he did, "That is the stupidest thing I ever heard in my life Silverscar! Me, pregnant with kits? Yeah, no last time I checked toms don't have kits buddy! But good try." He mewed, taking a few ravenous bites of his prey as he did so, "You might as well told me that hedgehogs fly!"
He laughs awkwardly “ but what you are feeling is similar to it.. but it may be my imagination anyway we should get daydream to check you, just in case my love” He Says laying his head down watching him with a soft purr.
Old March 6th, 2018, 02:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyapan View Post
The kit was light-headed and dizzy, so the words spoken by the cat went right trough her head. But she recognized the soft tone. It made her feel safe. The kit followed the stranger cat, pressing herself as close as possible. The smell of the stranger cat became more and more comforting for each second passing.
Slowly and carefully, so as not to endanger the kit by her side, Beetlemist began to make her way back towards the camp her tail touching the young cat as they walked.
As she watched the kit stumble Beetlemist grew increasingly worried for the little one's well-being and hoped to soon have her in the warmth and safety of the Shadowclan nusery to recover from whatever she had suffered through while in the woods on her own.
Old March 6th, 2018, 07:09 AM
so nasty

Quote:
He laughs awkwardly “ but what you are feeling is similar to it.. but it may be my imagination anyway we should get daydream to check you, just in case my love” He Says laying his head down watching him with a soft purr.

"No! I'm not pregnant!" Wildstrike seethed before deciding to use his moodiness to his favor, "W-will you just s-s-stop talking a-bout it? I-It's making m-e really u-ncomfortablele!" He blubbered, making sure a fresh batch of tears rolled down his face, "I-I know m-my body b-b-better than you so j-just stop! If I-I was expecting k-k-kittens I would know! An-d stop w-with the 'm-my love' I r-eally don't like it!" Wildstrike cried letting out a few high whimpers as he curled himself into a ball, "You p-promised cuddles a-a-and you're n-not giving m-me cuddles all y-y-you're doing i-is trying t-to get rid of me!" He moaned, rocking himself back and forth as soft pains start to roll over his stomach before seeing the rabbit and feeling a real pang of guilt, "Silverscar how could you be so mean!?" He lamented continuing to rock back forth as he still whimpered.

Last edited by Tavvi; March 6th, 2018 at 07:59 AM.
Old March 6th, 2018, 08:24 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
"No! I'm not pregnant!" Wildstrike seethed before deciding to use his moodiness to his favor, "W-will you just s-s-stop talking a-bout it? I-It's making m-e really u-ncomfortablele!" He blubbered, making sure a fresh batch of tears rolled down his face, "I-I know m-my body b-b-better than you so j-just stop! If I-I was expecting k-k-kittens I would know! An-d stop w-with the 'm-my love' I r-eally don't like it!" Wildstrike cried letting out a few high whimpers as he curled himself into a ball, "You p-promised cuddles a-a-and you're n-not giving m-me cuddles all y-y-you're doing i-is trying t-to get rid of me!" He moaned, rocking himself back and forth as soft pains start to roll over his stomach before seeing the rabbit and feeling a real pang of guilt, "Silverscar how could you be so mean!?" He lamented continuing to rock back forth as he still whimpered.
His eyes widened a bit as he softly sighs, he begins to stand up and lay down right by Wildstrike, a soft purr came from him as he moved closer to his love now their pelts were touching stopping him from rocking. “ he licks his mates head “ than how about mi amor? I do know a bit of sun language and I just want you to know that I love you. I will never try to get rid of you. You’re everything to me” He Says with a soft purr as his tail wraps around his “ forgive me?”
Old March 6th, 2018, 08:32 AM
so nasty

Quote:
His eyes widened a bit as he softly sighs, he begins to stand up and lay down right by Wildstrike, a soft purr came from him as he moved closer to his love now their pelts were touching stopping him from rocking. “ he licks his mates head “ than how about mi amor? I do know a bit of sun language and I just want you to know that I love you. I will never try to get rid of you. You’re everything to me” He Says with a soft purr as his tail wraps around his “ forgive me?”
"N-no, you k-killed a baby!" He wailed after realizing that on closer inspection the rabbit looked pretty young. Maybe not a baby, but still young nonetheless. Wildstrike then took the little rabbit and cuddled it up to his stomach giving it a few warm licks as if that would bring it back to life. Why he was all of a sudden feeling this strong maternal pull to the creature he supposed was anyone's guess, "It's okay he wouldn't hurt you anymore, sweetling~" He cooed giving the bunny a soft nuzzle as if it were a real kitten, "Isn't that right you foxheart!?" He hissed glaring at Silverscar like a hawk.

Last edited by Tavvi; March 6th, 2018 at 08:38 AM.
Old March 6th, 2018, 08:40 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
"N-no, you k-killed a baby!" He wailed after realizing that on closer inspection the rabbit looked pretty young. Maybe not a baby, but still young nonetheless. Wildstrike then took the little rabbit and cuddled it up to his stomach giving it a few warm licks as if that would bring it back to life. Why he was all of a sudden feeling this strong maternal pull to the creature he supposed was anyone's guess, "It's okay he wouldn't hurt you anymore, sweetling~" He cooed giving the bunny a soft nuzzle as if it were a real kitten.
Now he knew for sure, his mate is most likely pregnant no wonder this felt so familiar. He smiles softly and watches him for a bit before laying his head down “ mi amor, do me a favor. What’s the firsts that comes to mind when you think “ He asks calmly his tail still wrapped around his loves as he moves his body closer to Wildstrike, licking his neck with a soft purr before he begins to groom his love a bit purring as he did.
Old March 6th, 2018, 08:49 AM
so nasty

Quote:
Now he knew for sure, his mate is most likely pregnant no wonder this felt so familiar. He smiles softly and watches him for a bit before laying his head down “ mi amor, do me a favor. What’s the firsts that comes to mind when you think “ He asks calmly his tail still wrapped around his loves as he moves his body closer to Wildstrike, licking his neck with a soft purr before he begins to groom his love a bit purring as he did.

"A baby. A little kitten with silver fur and one amber and one blue eye." He answered simply looking down at the little rabbit, "And her name would be Lavenderkit and she would be your little girl and I would cuddle with her and coo to her and never ever get mad at her because she's our kitten and I would die for her!" He whimpered having most of this planned out and not at all enjoying the grooming session he was having with his mate, "I-it's all I want Silverscar and I can't give it to you! And no cat has even offered to surrogate for us!" He sniffled not getting the tiny smiling kitten out of his head, "A-and when she became a warrior h-her name would be Lavendermoon a-and I just want it so bad!" Wildstrike moaned, closing his eyes softly so he could just imagine him, Silverscar and a little kitten cuddling together.

@Broken Madness

Last edited by Tavvi; March 6th, 2018 at 09:31 AM.