Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 05:30 AM

Old January 10th, 2019, 11:54 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
Bellkit's mouth hung open. She never thought that a cat could feel so utterly alone in this world. Then, without realizing how it happened, Bellkit's gaze grew hard. "I wasn't implying that I knew everything, I was merely trying to be helpful and kind to you! You looked as if you could use some genuine kindness!" She felt eagles gaze boring into her vack, but she didnt stop. Her pain guided her words. Her pain of her brothers and everything happening SO fast. "Know what?" She snarled, "I've tried amd this has led nowhere! I'm up to my eartips in stress about MY family and NOT ONE CAT HAS ASKED IF I AM OKAY! And guess what?I'm not!" With those words, she spun on her paws, and, still fuming, stomped over to the fresh kill pile, grabbed a shrew and picked at it halfheartedly.

@Lilyfur2 @TawnyNeedsACoffee
(Welp, bellkit broke )
(Welp! Eaglepaw's comin'!)

Eaglepaw looked at Bellkit surprised, and feeling guilty. "Sorry Dawnkit, excuse me for a moment" He mewed. He ran swiftly over to Bellkit. Is she okay? " Bellkit? Are you alright? You can tell me, I know you know that" He purred to her, nuzzling her head. He settled down beside her and tucked his tail around Bellkit to reassure her. "I'll always be here. Always." Eaglepaw mewed kindly. What will she say? He wondered.

@Flippaw
@TawnyNeedsACoffee

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; January 10th, 2019 at 11:55 PM.
Old January 10th, 2019, 11:56 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Eaglepaw felt surprised at this wave of sadness. "Dawnkit! Dawnkit, don't cry!" He said sympathetically. He gives her time to feel herself again. "Here, why don't you tell us the rest of the story, if it helps you feel better" Eaglepaw explained to Dawnkit. He listned, ears pricked, heart ready, soul ready, muscles tensed and senses alert. He wanted to hear her story. Her full story. He smiled at her kindly, willing her to go on.

@Flippaw
@TawnyNeedsACoffee
Quote:
Bellkit's mouth hung open. She never thought that a cat could feel so utterly alone in this world. Then, without realizing how it happened, Bellkit's gaze grew hard. "I wasn't implying that I knew everything, I was merely trying to be helpful and kind to you! You looked as if you could use some genuine kindness!" She felt eagles gaze boring into her vack, but she didnt stop. Her pain guided her words. Her pain of her brothers and everything happening SO fast. "Know what?" She snarled, "I've tried amd this has led nowhere! I'm up to my eartips in stress about MY family and NOT ONE CAT HAS ASKED IF I AM OKAY! And guess what?I'm not!" With those words, she spun on her paws, and, still fuming, stomped over to the fresh kill pile, grabbed a shrew and picked at it halfheartedly.

(Welp, bellkit broke )

Dawn'Kit sniffed forcing her self to stop crying as she started to explain. "My parents were supposed to be a fling...but my mother fell pregnant with me and my brother...She told my father and he refused to take responsibility, since then they have always hated each other, My father said if my mother gave him a son for him to be able to have someone follow in his pawsteps he will take responsibility..." she drew a shaky breath." They were apparently arguing before I was even born, and once I was...my father threw a fit that my stillborn brother died and I survived...My mother begged that he would help raise me still with her since she felt the burden was too heavy to carry alone but he refused, now every single day there are arguments, glaring, tension...to them im the mistake, im the reason that they have to deal with all of this...great starclan why am I even making such a big deal out of this...". she sighed avoiding eye contact with them and instead glancing at the unconscious snow'kit.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; January 11th, 2019 at 12:04 AM.
Old January 11th, 2019, 12:00 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Dawn'Kit sniffed forcing her self to stop crying as she started to explain. "My parents were supposed to be a fling...but my mother fell pregnant with me and my brother...She told my father and he refused to take responsibility, since then they have always hated each other, My father said if my mother gave him a son for him to be able to have someone follow in his pawsteps he will take responsibility..." she drew a shaky breath." They were apparently arguing before I was even born, and once I was...my father threw a fit that my stillborn brother died and I survived...My mother begged that he would help raise me still with her since she felt the burden was too heavy to carry alone but he refused, now every single day there are arguments, glaring, tension...to them im the mistake, im the reason that they have to deal with all of this...great starclan why am I even making such a big deal out of this...". she sighed avoiding eye contact with them and instead glancing at the unconscious snow'kit.
(( @Lilyfur2 @Flippaw ))
"oh, Dawnkit, I'm sorry! But that doesn't make me feel like you're bad. At all. Because you're not. Nobody is" Eaglepaw mewed. " If people try to bring you down, just lift yourself up again. If they throw you out, just come back. If they leave you, find them. That's the way of life" Eaglepaw told her. He sat down and looked at the she-cat. "Life may be tough, but survival is something we all have to do. And that means depending on eachother. On your friends. On your family" He concluded.

Old January 11th, 2019, 12:01 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
(Welp! Eaglepaw's comin'!)

Eaglepaw looked at Bellkit surprised, and feeling guilty. "Sorry Dawnkit, excuse me for a moment" He mewed. He ran swiftly over to Bellkit. Is she okay? " Bellkit? Are you alright? You can tell me, I know you know that" He purred to her, nuzzling her head. He settled down beside her and tucked his tail around Bellkit to reassure her. "I'll always be here. Always." Eaglepaw mewed kindly. What will she say? He wondered.

@Flippaw
@TawnyNeedsACoffee
She was about to snarl a reply, when she noticed it was Eaglepaw. I can't yell at him, not now.. She thought guiltily. She sighed and looked up, her eyes full of tears. "I just don't understand.." She mewed miserably. "Snowkit's changed, Thunderkit is acting like no one cares about him or Snowkit anymore. I've done all I can to try and help and be there for them, but they don't care.. I feel not wanted by my own brothers..." She sniffed, tears still running down her cheeks. "I..I am wanted by my brothers, right?"

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Old January 11th, 2019, 12:04 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
She was about to snarl a reply, when she noticed it was Eaglepaw. I can't yell at him, not now.. She thought guiltily. She sighed and looked up, her eyes full of tears. "I just don't understand.." She mewed miserably. "Snowkit's changed, Thunderkit is acting like no one cares about him or Snowkit anymore. I've done all I can to try and help and be there for them, but they don't care.. I feel not wanted by my own brothers..." She sniffed, tears still running down her cheeks. "I..I am wanted by my brothers, right?"

Blinking she watched them run off then sighed. "This is why i wish i could do it all over...". she muttered to herself, even if she never met her brother she felt a pang hit her before looking at the two. "At least you have someone...". she breathed as she stared at them feeling the loneliness swallow her up.
(( @Lilyfur2 @Flippaw ))

RP Tracker
Old January 11th, 2019, 12:07 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:

Eaglepaw looked at her, his eyes full of sympathy for Bellkit. "Bellkit! If course they love you. Your brothers do love you. Always. And if they ever don't, I will. I always will. Always." He licked her head and flicked his tail. "You are Bellkit. Bellkit can do anything. ANYTHING.". He reassured her. " Even take on a twoleg! " Eaglepaw joked, to lighten up the occasion. "Remember that." He looked deeply at her, smiled kindly and licked off her tears. What will she say?

Last edited by Moon Lily; January 11th, 2019 at 12:09 AM.
Old January 11th, 2019, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Eaglepaw looked at her, his eyes full of sympathy for Bellkit. "Bellkit! If course they love you. Your brothers do love you. Always. And if they ever don't, I will. I always will. Always." He licked her head and flicked his tail. "You are Bellkit. Bellkit can do anything. ANYTHING.". He reassured her. " Even take on a twoleg! " Eaglepaw joked, to lighten up the occasion. "Remember that." He looked reply at her and smiled kindly. What will she say?
She gave a small giggle. "I don't know about a twoleg, but I do know I can take out a furball like you!" She jumped at him, knocking him onto his back, she stood ontop of him paws firmly planted on his chest, she leaning in close. "Do you give in, you furball?" She mewed, laughing.

•••

Character Site

Last edited by Aroogi; January 11th, 2019 at 12:11 AM.
Old January 11th, 2019, 12:15 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
She gave a small giggle. "I don't know about a twoleg, but I do know I can take out a furball like you!" She jumped at him, knocking him onto his back, she stood ontop of him paws firmly planted on his chest, she leaning in close. "Do you give in, you furball?" She mewed, laughing.

Eaglepaw squealed in mock terror. He pretended to be in pain. "Yes! Yes, I give up! 'Bellstar' or Skyclan has defeated me!" He pretended to fall limp, but let out a snort of laughter.

Old January 11th, 2019, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Eaglepaw squealed in mock terror. He pretended to be in pain. "Yes! Yes, I give up! 'Bellstar' or Skyclan has defeated me!" He pretended to fall limp, but let out a snort of laughter.
"Hey, I've got a good game!" She exclaimed, beconing Dawn over. "I can be Bellstar, Eaglepaw can be Eagletalon, deputy of SkyClan, and Dawnkit and be Dawnbreeze, a warrior of this new clan! What do you say, sound like fun?"

•••

Character Site
Old January 11th, 2019, 12:20 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Eaglepaw looked at her, his eyes full of sympathy for Bellkit. "Bellkit! If course they love you. Your brothers do love you. Always. And if they ever don't, I will. I always will. Always." He licked her head and flicked his tail. "You are Bellkit. Bellkit can do anything. ANYTHING.". He reassured her. " Even take on a twoleg! " Eaglepaw joked, to lighten up the occasion. "Remember that." He looked deeply at her, smiled kindly and licked off her tears. What will she say?
Dawn'Kits eyes widen a bit at the sight of Bell'Kits tears, a pang of guilt washed over her. 'She's right they were just being nice but... I had to go and let my emotions out, im such a drama queen!'. She bet herself up about it. She sat and watched them from a distance silently waiting for them to come back. 'Once they come back over I will apologize then politely but quickly leave, if I stay around they will surely become more bothered and annoyed by me'. As she thought this she shielded her emotions and harden her face, know to have an expressionless face.
(( @Lilyfur2 @Flippaw ))

RP Tracker