Yesterday 11:42 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by wolfie
Yesterday 11:40 PM

Old February 14th, 2021, 08:36 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainz Ooal Gown View Post
Celestia giggled at his hidden excitement. She pressed up to him. "A walk sounds lovely, though I've been managing with cleaning the den, it's proving to be enough and quite tiresome." She told him, taking a deep breath herself as emphasis. She has to do something to entertain herself while keeping active as she could. "But today might possibly be my last day to be as active as I wish I could be so I've just been on the move today."

Athena giggled before pawing his nose. "I'm not that heavy, you're the heaviest out of all the wolves here. Lay off the squirrels why don't you." She said sticking her tongue out before jumping off and taking a few steps away from him, just in case he tried to retaliate with anything.

He chuckled again. "Soon. Very soon you'll find out. I know you have some questions about me, I cannot answer them now. But it time, you'll know." With that, he very swiftly climbed into a tree and was one a branch in a tree.

Matasi blinked to her. “O-oh. Today’s your last day?” He huffed looking quite bummed this would be the last day they’d be able to to walk around and be alone for a while. “Well, whatever you want to do I’ll do it. Do you perhaps want a certain food? I can get you some lavish food like honey if you wish...” He smiled to her, trying his best to be as supportive as he could.

~0~

”Eh?! Insulting my weight now?? Well your so thin yet you manage to be heavy. I’m all muscle.” He laughed in a fake prideful manner before suddenly bolting after her. He knew he wouldn’t be able to catch her- but it was still fun running after her. “Just you wait- you’ll see soon how I’ve been putting those squirrels to good use!” He laughed.

~0~

He moved away quickly as the other wolf climbed the tree...something seemed familiar about it but he decided now was not the time to get lost in his thoughts. His eyes flickered around him. Where...did he come from? He didn’t know this part of the territory and for some reason it was hard to decipher scents. “Are you apart of another pack? If so I apologize for stepping into your borders. I am new to the other pack on the other side of the border.” He lied flawlessly, hoping he couldn’t see through it. “I can assure you this won’t happen again, now that I know there are inhabitants over here.” He couldn’t just tell him he thought he was being chased here. It would sound like some lousy excuse.

Old February 14th, 2021, 09:18 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

Matasi blinked to her. “O-oh. Today’s your last day?” He huffed looking quite bummed this would be the last day they’d be able to to walk around and be alone for a while. “Well, whatever you want to do I’ll do it. Do you perhaps want a certain food? I can get you some lavish food like honey if you wish...” He smiled to her, trying his best to be as supportive as he could.

~0~

”Eh?! Insulting my weight now?? Well your so thin yet you manage to be heavy. I’m all muscle.” He laughed in a fake prideful manner before suddenly bolting after her. He knew he wouldn’t be able to catch her- but it was still fun running after her. “Just you wait- you’ll see soon how I’ve been putting those squirrels to good use!” He laughed.

~0~

He moved away quickly as the other wolf climbed the tree...something seemed familiar about it but he decided now was not the time to get lost in his thoughts. His eyes flickered around him. Where...did he come from? He didn’t know this part of the territory and for some reason it was hard to decipher scents. “Are you apart of another pack? If so I apologize for stepping into your borders. I am new to the other pack on the other side of the border.” He lied flawlessly, hoping he couldn’t see through it. “I can assure you this won’t happen again, now that I know there are inhabitants over here.” He couldn’t just tell him he thought he was being chased here. It would sound like some lousy excuse.

"Celestia looked down her belly and then back to Matasi. "I assume, one more walk would do nicely." She smiled and rubbed against Matasi. "Honey? I don't think I have ever tried honey. What is it like?"

"Hey, I'm heavy because I have muscle." She said with a smile, then he charged her and let out a yelp of shock before taking off away from him towards camp. She giggled as she kept her distance from him. "Oh yeah, REAL good use of those squirrels slowpoke." She teased and slowed down once the entrance was in sight so that he could "catch" her.

"There is no other pack here besides yours. I can most definitely assure you of that." Karma frowned after hearing his words. "But you don't have to lie to me like that." He told him, laying comfortably on the brance. "I know you haven't been accepted into that pack yet. Why else would you be on the edge of their border instead of in their camp." His smile returned. "All while that one wolf tries to train, and another one watches....." He chuckled looking up to the sky. "I believe her name was Athena.....as yes, she is a very lucky one. I'm glad I have still gotten the chance to see her." He looked back down to Kako. "But that's besides the point."

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927
Old February 14th, 2021, 09:34 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
"Celestia looked down her belly and then back to Matasi. "I assume, one more walk would do nicely." She smiled and rubbed against Matasi. "Honey? I don't think I have ever tried honey. What is it like?"

"Hey, I'm heavy because I have muscle." She said with a smile, then he charged her and let out a yelp of shock before taking off away from him towards camp. She giggled as she kept her distance from him. "Oh yeah, REAL good use of those squirrels slowpoke." She teased and slowed down once the entrance was in sight so that he could "catch" her.

"There is no other pack here besides yours. I can most definitely assure you of that." Karma frowned after hearing his words. "But you don't have to lie to me like that." He told him, laying comfortably on the brance. "I know you haven't been accepted into that pack yet. Why else would you be on the edge of their border instead of in their camp." His smile returned. "All while that one wolf tries to train, and another one watches....." He chuckled looking up to the sky. "I believe her name was Athena.....as yes, she is a very lucky one. I'm glad I have still gotten the chance to see her." He looked back down to Kako. "But that's besides the point."

Matasi blushed at her words- taken off guard by the sudden name. Sure he had called her names before but this was the first time she did so to him. A few seconds of silence passed before he responded. “I like it.” He breathed out before slowly making his way to the exit of the den. “I like it a lot..” He finished his sentence with a quick lick. “Let’s get a nice walk in before you become a shut in.” The black and grey wolf teased her.

~0~

Czar rolled his eyes at her comments. “This isn’t what I was going to brag abou-“ He skidded to an almost halt as she slowed down drastically. However he wasn’t able to stop as quickly as she had and he collided into her. It didn’t stop him from taking advantage of the situation and pinning her down. “HA! Just try to move now.” He then stuck his tongue out at her, proud of his messy but effective tackle.

~0~

Kakó attempted to keep his shock from showing as the wolf spoke. “How’d you-“ He paused as the unknown wolf made a comment about Athena- and that’s when the pieces connected together. “You know the pup?” He asked slightly confused, not yet close enough to her to be quite defensive about her but he was slightly apprehensive. “You taught her how to climb? So you must be a member of the pack then.” The young wolf stated- changing topics away from him and back to the other wolf. After all, people just loved to talk about themselves.

Old February 14th, 2021, 10:47 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Matasi blushed at her words- taken off guard by the sudden name. Sure he had called her names before but this was the first time she did so to him. A few seconds of silence passed before he responded. “I like it.” He breathed out before slowly making his way to the exit of the den. “I like it a lot..” He finished his sentence with a quick lick. “Let’s get a nice walk in before you become a shut in.” The black and grey wolf teased her.

~0~

Czar rolled his eyes at her comments. “This isn’t what I was going to brag abou-“ He skidded to an almost halt as she slowed down drastically. However he wasn’t able to stop as quickly as she had and he collided into her. It didn’t stop him from taking advantage of the situation and pinning her down. “HA! Just try to move now.” He then stuck his tongue out at her, proud of his messy but effective tackle.

~0~

Kakó attempted to keep his shock from showing as the wolf spoke. “How’d you-“ He paused as the unknown wolf made a comment about Athena- and that’s when the pieces connected together. “You know the pup?” He asked slightly confused, not yet close enough to her to be quite defensive about her but he was slightly apprehensive. “You taught her how to climb? So you must be a member of the pack then.” The young wolf stated- changing topics away from him and back to the other wolf. After all, people just loved to talk about themselves.

Celestia pawed at Matasi's face. "Well good for you if you like it!" She said walking outside the den for some fresh air. She took a deep breath. "I'm going to miss this." She said to nobody in particular. She stretched lightly before looking to Matasi. "So I'll let you lead the way today." She said leading next to him.

Athena grunted with slight pain and surprise when she tackled him and she simply rolled her eyes. "Yeah yeah. You know I let you catch me." She tried to wiggle away but it seemed she could not move. "Now could you get off me? You're even heavier than what you already look like."

Karma shook his head. "I did nothing of the sort." He lied. "She figured it out all on her own. I simply watched." He lightly laughed. "And I'm afraid to tell you I'm not a part of that little pack. Everything would fall apart if I joined." He smirked. "But let's not worry about me. I'm more concerned about you....like where you came from." He pointed towards where Ketsueki's pack was. "You came from that direction into this forest. That makes me believe you have some affiliation with that pack. What would a wolf like you coming from a pack like that doing here?"

Old February 14th, 2021, 11:15 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Celestia pawed at Matasi's face. "Well good for you if you like it!" She said walking outside the den for some fresh air. She took a deep breath. "I'm going to miss this." She said to nobody in particular. She stretched lightly before looking to Matasi. "So I'll let you lead the way today." She said leading next to him.

Athena grunted with slight pain and surprise when she tackled him and she simply rolled her eyes. "Yeah yeah. You know I let you catch me." She tried to wiggle away but it seemed she could not move. "Now could you get off me? You're even heavier than what you already look like."

Karma shook his head. "I did nothing of the sort." He lied. "She figured it out all on her own. I simply watched." He lightly laughed. "And I'm afraid to tell you I'm not a part of that little pack. Everything would fall apart if I joined." He smirked. "But let's not worry about me. I'm more concerned about you....like where you came from." He pointed towards where Ketsueki's pack was. "You came from that direction into this forest. That makes me believe you have some affiliation with that pack. What would a wolf like you coming from a pack like that doing here?"

Matasi smiled to her before leading the way for a nice, but short walk around camp. He was careful to both avoid anything that could show her of today’s earlier events and to make sure the walk wasn’t anything she couldn’t handle. Countless times throughout it he kept looking back at her to make sure she was doing well.

~0~

Czar rolled his eyes. “Yeah yeah whatever. But see l? I’m pretty much invincible when it comes to strength. You could never beat me.” He chuckled stretching as he got off of her and smiled back to her. However his stomach growled and he pouted. “You wanna grab something to eat? I’m pretty hungry.” He sighed looking down at his stomach.

~0~

Kakó took a small step back. What?! Just who was this wolf exactly. He felt like he should pry into the Athena situation more but right now he was top priority over some pup he barely knew. “And how did you know that? My scent from that place is long gone...” He paused- his demeanor shifting to hostility very quickly. “Unless you are sent from there...are you a spy!?” He snarled, once again in a defensive position, not believing he knew where he came from just because he simply came from a certain direction. “Have you been watching me?! Where’s my sister you piece of dung!?” His voice was raising ever so slightly with each word he added.

Old February 15th, 2021, 01:17 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Matasi smiled to her before leading the way for a nice, but short walk around camp. He was careful to both avoid anything that could show her of today’s earlier events and to make sure the walk wasn’t anything she couldn’t handle. Countless times throughout it he kept looking back at her to make sure she was doing well.

~0~

Czar rolled his eyes. “Yeah yeah whatever. But see l? I’m pretty much invincible when it comes to strength. You could never beat me.” He chuckled stretching as he got off of her and smiled back to her. However his stomach growled and he pouted. “You wanna grab something to eat? I’m pretty hungry.” He sighed looking down at his stomach.

~0~

Kakó took a small step back. What?! Just who was this wolf exactly. He felt like he should pry into the Athena situation more but right now he was top priority over some pup he barely knew. “And how did you know that? My scent from that place is long gone...” He paused- his demeanor shifting to hostility very quickly. “Unless you are sent from there...are you a spy!?” He snarled, once again in a defensive position, not believing he knew where he came from just because he simply came from a certain direction. “Have you been watching me?! Where’s my sister you piece of dung!?” His voice was raising ever so slightly with each word he added.

Celestia was doing her best keeping up with him, enjoying the sights he took her to see. Towards the end she was starting to breathe heavy, mostly because she was tired from her belly, though she did her best to hide it with her happy smile that she always showed. It wasnt hard to show either, she was always happy around Matasi and whenever she was with him, it always brought her good memories.

"I'll beat you one of these days." She said, challengingly. "Until then, you should focus on not being so slow. After all, I'm the fastest in the clan and that's just a fact." She said with a puffed out chest. Then her stomach grumbled at the thought of food. "I guess stopping for some food isn't the worst idea." She said with a slight giggled as she stood.

Karma replied with another shake of his head. "I would never do something for someone else like to spy for them. It gives ,e no reward. No, you see I am a loner. Doing this measly for self amusement." He explained. "I know a lot of what happens in this forest." He told him. "There's not a lot that gets buy me." He smirked. "For example, you're sister." He said, knowing that he got his intrigue. "There's a lot of wolves that come through this forest. Who knows, I might have seen her and not have known who she was." An evil smirk showed. "Perhaps I already deemed her unlucky."

Old February 15th, 2021, 02:27 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Celestia was doing her best keeping up with him, enjoying the sights he took her to see. Towards the end she was starting to breathe heavy, mostly because she was tired from her belly, though she did her best to hide it with her happy smile that she always showed. It wasnt hard to show either, she was always happy around Matasi and whenever she was with him, it always brought her good memories.

"I'll beat you one of these days." She said, challengingly. "Until then, you should focus on not being so slow. After all, I'm the fastest in the clan and that's just a fact." She said with a puffed out chest. Then her stomach grumbled at the thought of food. "I guess stopping for some food isn't the worst idea." She said with a slight giggled as she stood.

Karma replied with another shake of his head. "I would never do something for someone else like to spy for them. It gives ,e no reward. No, you see I am a loner. Doing this measly for self amusement." He explained. "I know a lot of what happens in this forest." He told him. "There's not a lot that gets buy me." He smirked. "For example, you're sister." He said, knowing that he got his intrigue. "There's a lot of wolves that come through this forest. Who knows, I might have seen her and not have known who she was." An evil smirk showed. "Perhaps I already deemed her unlucky."

Matasi noticed that she was getting tired and breathed out a sigh of relief as that she was already near the den. “Ah I suppose it’s time to get going back home now. Do you want me to pick up any food for you in particular? I’ll ask for some water as well.” He said as he guided her back to the den slowly.

~0~

“Well I’ll be the strongest in this pack one day. Maybe I’ll even be alpha.” He dreamed about the day. “I bet I’ll be the best leader there is yet to come...after all Seba will start training me again soon!” The apprentice smiled before starting to walk over to the food pile, looking back at his sister to make sure she was following.

~0~

Suddenly his eyes became furious and he leaped at the tree out of nowhere. His footing wasn’t good but he managed to stick onto it. How had this pup done this?! This isn’t where wolves should be. What a coward- hiding where he couldn’t get him. That didn’t stop Kakó as he sloppily climbed the tree. He was still far away from Karma but he was getting closer. “What did you do to her?!? Where is she!?” He hissed through his teeth- eyes fixated on him as they were filled with hatred.

Old February 15th, 2021, 02:48 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Matasi noticed that she was getting tired and breathed out a sigh of relief as that she was already near the den. “Ah I suppose it’s time to get going back home now. Do you want me to pick up any food for you in particular? I’ll ask for some water as well.” He said as he guided her back to the den slowly.

~0~

“Well I’ll be the strongest in this pack one day. Maybe I’ll even be alpha.” He dreamed about the day. “I bet I’ll be the best leader there is yet to come...after all Seba will start training me again soon!” The apprentice smiled before starting to walk over to the food pile, looking back at his sister to make sure she was following.

~0~

Suddenly his eyes became furious and he leaped at the tree out of nowhere. His footing wasn’t good but he managed to stick onto it. How had this pup done this?! This isn’t where wolves should be. What a coward- hiding where he couldn’t get him. That didn’t stop Kakó as he sloppily climbed the tree. He was still far away from Karma but he was getting closer. “What did you do to her?!? Where is she!?” He hissed through his teeth- eyes fixated on him as they were filled with hatred.

Celestia let out a frown of sadness that the walk was ending so soone, but it was for the better as she did grow rather tired. It was only then that she realized how hungry she actually was. "I'd love something. Anything really." She said as she huffed her way back into the den and made her way to her bedding where she laid on her side.

Athena was close behind her brother as he talked. "Strength doesn't help the fact that you have no brains to be an alpha." She teased him. "But with my expertise and quick thinking, I'll probably become the alpha. After all, Zuri is mentoring me and what better wolf to have than the second in command herself." She puffed out her chest.

Karma gave Kako the most amused smile he's ever given. "It's amazing what anger does to people. Fills them with a whole new energy. Very fun to watch." He chuckled. "They always want to worry about revenge and not worry about the consequences of their actions." His smile faded as he stood up and started to professionally maneuver his way down the tree to where Kako was, until he was eye level with him. "Your hatred does not scare me. I've been through too much to be scared by the likes of you." He grabbed Kako by his scruff and threw him away from the tree watching him land with a thud. It wasn't too far so he knew he wouldn't be injured seriously no matter how he landed. "You care about your sister that's obvious. I know you'll come back to find answers about her, I know you will." With those words he disappeared into the wind, not to be seen in the area anymore.

Old February 16th, 2021, 04:13 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Celestia let out a frown of sadness that the walk was ending so soone, but it was for the better as she did grow rather tired. It was only then that she realized how hungry she actually was. "I'd love something. Anything really." She said as she huffed her way back into the den and made her way to her bedding where she laid on her side.

Athena was close behind her brother as he talked. "Strength doesn't help the fact that you have no brains to be an alpha." She teased him. "But with my expertise and quick thinking, I'll probably become the alpha. After all, Zuri is mentoring me and what better wolf to have than the second in command herself." She puffed out her chest.

Karma gave Kako the most amused smile he's ever given. "It's amazing what anger does to people. Fills them with a whole new energy. Very fun to watch." He chuckled. "They always want to worry about revenge and not worry about the consequences of their actions." His smile faded as he stood up and started to professionally maneuver his way down the tree to where Kako was, until he was eye level with him. "Your hatred does not scare me. I've been through too much to be scared by the likes of you." He grabbed Kako by his scruff and threw him away from the tree watching him land with a thud. It wasn't too far so he knew he wouldn't be injured seriously no matter how he landed. "You care about your sister that's obvious. I know you'll come back to find answers about her, I know you will." With those words he disappeared into the wind, not to be seen in the area anymore.

Matasi smiled to her. “Alright then, I’ll be right back.” And he left for a few split moments- only returning later with their food. “Here we are. You can eat whatever you want off of it- I’m not that hungry so you can have it all if you want.” Moments later he brought the water and placed it down besides her before going to lay in the nest- attempting to relax after this long day.

~0~

Czar laughed. “Pffft yeah right. You can be my deputy. Sounds good?” He snickered before chucking a mouse at her- blinking in suprise as it hit her square in the face. Only a few seconds passed before he started laughing. “The look on your face was priceless!” He managed to spit out between laughing fits.

~0~

Kakó stood up to face him. “You sick f-“ (furball. He’s saying furball, obviously.) Kakó blinked as Karma disappeared. His anger begun to manifest as tears as he shouted for the wolf to show himself and to not be a coward. After what had mostly been fifteen minutes the wolf gave up and sat against a tree. That’s when the tears started falling down faster. What had he done to her? She was unlucky? What did that mean? Did he...was she... He held back at a sob at the thought of it. If she was gone then...what was the point of him still being here? The young wolf had to keep what little hope was left of his sisters fate as he slowly convinced himself that she was still out there- and either Karma held her hostage or he knew where she was. Yeah. She was out there somewhere. And Kakó was going to find her.

Old February 16th, 2021, 04:46 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Matasi smiled to her. “Alright then, I’ll be right back.” And he left for a few split moments- only returning later with their food. “Here we are. You can eat whatever you want off of it- I’m not that hungry so you can have it all if you want.” Moments later he brought the water and placed it down besides her before going to lay in the nest- attempting to relax after this long day.

~0~

Czar laughed. “Pffft yeah right. You can be my deputy. Sounds good?” He snickered before chucking a mouse at her- blinking in suprise as it hit her square in the face. Only a few seconds passed before he started laughing. “The look on your face was priceless!” He managed to spit out between laughing fits.

~0~

Kakó stood up to face him. “You sick f-“ (furball. He’s saying furball, obviously.) Kakó blinked as Karma disappeared. His anger begun to manifest as tears as he shouted for the wolf to show himself and to not be a coward. After what had mostly been fifteen minutes the wolf gave up and sat against a tree. That’s when the tears started falling down faster. What had he done to her? She was unlucky? What did that mean? Did he...was she... He held back at a sob at the thought of it. If she was gone then...what was the point of him still being here? The young wolf had to keep what little hope was left of his sisters fate as he slowly convinced himself that she was still out there- and either Karma held her hostage or he knew where she was. Yeah. She was out there somewhere. And Kakó was going to find her.

Celestia looked at the food in front of her and tore it apart hungrily. She didn't even realize how much she had eaten until she finally slowed down and saw that there was barely a portion. Her face reddened with embarrassment and she looked away from Matasi, pushing the remainder of the food to him. "Sorry...." She said looking away. "I just didn't realize how hungry I was."

Athena scoffed as she looked away from him for a moment. "Be as confident as you want now but just know-" She was cut off as a mouse flew at her and hit her in the face as she looked at Czar as he laughed at her. Her face grew with embarrassment as she took the mouse and walked away without saying a word. "Wont be so funny when you get wet now will it." She mumbled.