Today 07:18 PM

Old December 8th, 2022, 08:32 AM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

@Jingle Bell Dragon @Holly Jolly Ashie @Ashnose
---
Oliveglow had taken an interest in examining the dead body that hung from his outstretched arm. Water fell off of his pelt like a rainstorm, plopping onto the muddy earth of Shadowclan land.

"I dunno. Probably fell in or something." He shrugged at his clanmate. It would be pointless to speculate or point fingers as to why the demoted apprentice died in the river. Their only worry now was reporting it to their dear leader and burying Flamepaw before his soggy corpse stunk up Shadowclan.

Unfortunately, even more cats decided to join their little corpse party. This time... Riverclan cats. "Ay! Back off! Can't you tell this is our dead body? Go find your own." He hissed, handing Flamepaw off to Sootstorm to wave two muddy paws at the weirdo riverclan cat.
Old December 8th, 2022, 08:37 AM
This is the way.

My Mood: Worried

@Jingle Bell Dragon @Holly Jolly Ashie @Poprock

Sootstorm
He sniffed the dead apprentice, not sure what he was expecting. His nose wrinkled. He smelled of RiverClan, possibly because he'd been floating in the marsh for a while. Still...
"Are we sure this is out cat? It is somewhat hard to tell..." his low voice trailed off, reaching out a paw to close the corpses eyes.

Old December 8th, 2022, 08:42 AM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashnose View Post
@Poprock @Jingle Bell Dragon @Holly Jolly Ashie

Sootstorm
"He's dead, isn't he?" came the low voice of the ShadowClan cat. "How did this happen? Why did this happen?"
He sat back on his haunches and wrapped his tail over his paws. It may not have been from ShadowClan, but i was always sad when a cat was found dead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poprock View Post
@Jingle Bell Dragon @Holly Jolly Ashie @Ashnose
---
Oliveglow had taken an interest in examining the dead body that hung from his outstretched arm. Water fell off of his pelt like a rainstorm, plopping onto the muddy earth of Shadowclan land.

"I dunno. Probably fell in or something." He shrugged at his clanmate. It would be pointless to speculate or point fingers as to why the demoted apprentice died in the river. Their only worry now was reporting it to their dear leader and burying Flamepaw before his soggy corpse stunk up Shadowclan.

Unfortunately, even more cats decided to join their little corpse party. This time... Riverclan cats. "Ay! Back off! Can't you tell this is our dead body? Go find your own." He hissed, handing Flamepaw off to Sootstorm to wave two muddy paws at the weirdo riverclan cat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashnose View Post
@Jingle Bell Dragon @Holly Jolly Ashie @Poprock

Sootstorm
He sniffed the dead apprentice, not sure what he was expecting. His nose wrinkled. He smelled of RiverClan, possibly because he'd been floating in the marsh for a while. Still...
"Are we sure this is out cat? It is somewhat hard to tell..." his low voice trailed off, reaching out a paw to close the corpses eyes.
Blue-eyes just shurgged at the cat and wrinkled his nose as if to say 'either way get rid of that thing! it stinks!'

at that Deadclaw gave him a shove to push him back into the river "well you don't smell any better Fish-face!" turning towards the others she meowed "lets get this idiot back to camp to bury it... its definitly Shadowclan, just smell the scent under the stench!" she snapped at them before moving to grasp the body and try to lift it up, if these morons weren't going to help, she didn't care but gave them a glare as if to say 'some help with this would be nice'
@Holly Jolly Ashie

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old December 8th, 2022, 08:47 AM
This is the way.

My Mood: Worried

Sootstorm

Sootstorm nodded toward Deadclaw, helping to carry the body out of the area. He wondered why the cat had decided to die. If it wasn't the dead cat's fault, but another cat's? Possibly from another clan?
He shook the thought from his head.
@Holly Jolly Ashie @Poprocks @Jingle Bell Dragon

Old December 8th, 2022, 03:17 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Dogtooth | she/her
( sorry to pop in! But I’d like for dog to see her apprentice! )

Dogtooth has been furious at Flamepaws disappearance after the gathering, sure there was disappointment from being demoted to an apprentice but she had ordered him to stay with her. So now she tracked his scent towards the border, on the one hand she feared punishment from Dawn for failure to fix Flamepaw but also… fear for his mental state.

The thought urged her pace to quicken but at the sound of hushed voices instead to slowed to a stop. She, hidden behind some tall cattails, peeked her head around the reeds and watched for a moment. Her eyes slowly adjusting to the low light conditions she began to recognize her own clanmates.

Deadclaw, Sootstorm, Oliveglow, and who was that they were carrying? She pushed her way through the cattails and came into the view of the three warriors her nose scrunched up at the stench of thick mud and wet fur. “What is going on here?” and just as she spoke realized exactly what was going on.

Flamepaw, soaked to the bone strewn across Deadclaw and Sootstorms shoulders. She swallowed hard and reevaluated her situation. Her gaze floated between the three cats and settled on Oliveglow. “He’s dead? My apprentice? Flamepaw?” the words practically tumbled out of her mouth at a rapid speed as if she couldn’t quite process what was happening.

“Who? Who found him? Had he drowned?” her eyebrows knit together thoughtfully as she approached the two warriors and looked into Flamepaws permanently frozen face. She pulled her lips tightly over her teeth.

Through her own stress she overlooked the riverclan cats and took a step back away from Flamepaws body. Her tail curled instinctively around her hind leg. ”You ought to get lost. I don’t think any of us will take kindly knowing you had any part in this” she gestured to Flamepaw with a nod of her head. “B’sides. You are on our side of the border”

@Ashnose @Jingle Bell Dragon @Poprock

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; December 8th, 2022 at 03:20 PM.
Old December 8th, 2022, 05:14 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

☼ ☽
daffodilpaw of riverclan
8/100

Daffodilpaw’s head tilted as the ShadowClan members made a commendable attempt to salvage their clear nefariousness. They were sent to collect herbs.. for their dying mother? Now, Daffodilpaw was a new apprentice and was not yet well versed in the tasks of an apprentice. Did leaders really send unsupervised apprentices to come collect herbs? She’d never seen Pikestar do that.. hmm.

She was decidedly doubtful of their ploy, but decided to play along nonetheless. The game would end if she tried to stop them here and now. Despite her rather polite ignorance, one of them still had the audacity to accuse her of troublemaking. The nerve! “I’ll have you know I’m up to plenty of good,” she harrumphed. “What is the herb that your looking for, hmm? I’ll bet I know it.” Her bluff was confident; she couldn’t tell a rose from a daisy.

@Starfall @neptune @Fawnhearted

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit

Last edited by beau; December 8th, 2022 at 05:14 PM.
Old December 10th, 2022, 07:16 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

( Posting Order:

@Cherry~
@Leafí
@Archbone )

Shadowfur wrinkled his nose in disgust as he approached the RiverClan-ShadowClan border. He wondered if any more stupid warriors or apprentices would dare to wander into ShadowClan territory. If they did, they’d quite possibly meet their end at his claws. It had been too long since he’d gotten the chance to use them.

As the ground grew spongy under his paws, the black tom stopped and looked over his shoulder. “Set scent markers every three tail-lengths. Do not cross RiverClan’s own scent markers. If either of you cross the border, I will personally paw-deliver you to StarClan. If you notice any RiverClan scent on our territory, let me know.”

He pointed to his right with his tail. “Vulturefang, take Foxpaw that way and place your scent markers until the border ends. I trust that you’re mature enough to handle a young apprentice. Take turns marking.” With that, Shadowfur headed in the other direction and began marking.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old December 10th, 2022, 08:16 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

:*: Vulture'fang :*:

The damp ground squelched underneath his paws as he trotted after his patrol-mates. Ugh... What a pitiful plot of land. Why of all of the places did they have to go here? Wincing with each step, Vulture'fang took great care in making sure he avoided any large puddles of muck: because who wanted to lick this stuff out of their fur?
Huffing audibly, he stopped just behind Shadow'fur, a dull expression written across his countenance as his mentor droned on with his instructions.
From the sounds of it, this seemed pretty basic, nothing too challenging. Although his heart sunk after he heard that he had to bring Fox'paw with him.... Hooray-
Tipping his head back he choked back a groan, why him?
"Alright..." he sighed, after gaining his bearings "Let's go kid. " Flicking the tip of his tail, Vulture'fang padded off in the appropriate direction, hoping that Fox'paw was following.
Once they had reached the border, he turned his attention to the apprentice " I know this is irrelevant to what we're doing... But please don't keel over or drown in a mud puddle or something. Okay?" Truth be told, he didn't know how experienced this little maggot was, so it just felt right to give some basic advice(if that's what you'd call it).
Giving one last miserable grunt, he followed the instructions Shade'face had given.
Walk three tail-lengths, mark and move on... Walk three tail-lengths mark and move on..yada yada yada.
Wow, this was far more boring than he could've ever imagined...

// @Cherry~ @Archbone \\
( hope I'm doing this right lmao )

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old December 11th, 2022, 07:01 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafí View Post
:*: Vulture'fang :*:

The damp ground squelched underneath his paws as he trotted after his patrol-mates. Ugh... What a pitiful plot of land. Why of all of the places did they have to go here? Wincing with each step, Vulture'fang took great care in making sure he avoided any large puddles of muck: because who wanted to lick this stuff out of their fur?
Huffing audibly, he stopped just behind Shadow'fur, a dull expression written across his countenance as his mentor droned on with his instructions.
From the sounds of it, this seemed pretty basic, nothing too challenging. Although his heart sunk after he heard that he had to bring Fox'paw with him.... Hooray-
Tipping his head back he choked back a groan, why him?
"Alright..." he sighed, after gaining his bearings "Let's go kid. " Flicking the tip of his tail, Vulture'fang padded off in the appropriate direction, hoping that Fox'paw was following.
Once they had reached the border, he turned his attention to the apprentice " I know this is irrelevant to what we're doing... But please don't keel over or drown in a mud puddle or something. Okay?" Truth be told, he didn't know how experienced this little maggot was, so it just felt right to give some basic advice(if that's what you'd call it).
Giving one last miserable grunt, he followed the instructions Shade'face had given.
Walk three tail-lengths, mark and move on... Walk three tail-lengths mark and move on..yada yada yada.
Wow, this was far more boring than he could've ever imagined...

// @Cherry~ @Archbone \\
( hope I'm doing this right lmao )

"I'm not an idiot. You know I'm Dawnstars granddaughter, right?" Foxpaw snapped. The warrior seemed to think she was like a newborn! "Sure ive only be out of camp once before but I'm not going to just die, or drown in a mud puddle. I'm practically 7 moons and should've been an apprentice for longer." She retorted.

She proudly stalked ahead of him and started to mark the border.
@Cherry~
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Last edited by JackHunt_17; December 11th, 2022 at 07:02 AM.
Old December 12th, 2022, 06:23 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Fortunately, there didn’t seem to be any RiverClan cats around. Shadowfur didn’t feel like dealing with them today. He hadn’t yet been able to deduce what kind of Clan they’d turn out to be under Pikestar’s leadership. That was, if he remained leader long enough to make any difference. Shadowfur chuckled. Pikestar probably wouldn’t last longer than a few moons, like all of his recent predecessors.

Setting another scent marker, he carried on.

( @Leafí @Archbone )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.