Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whyyy does it keep on...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 03:29 PM
Claws Ready [THC Battle...
by glitch
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:25 PM
FIND-IT-ALL ☆ SALAMANDERKIT
by kenjaku
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:23 PM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:18 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 5th, 2017, 10:54 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
(Hey, can I throw in a fox attack in moment?)

Flameblossom made faces intimidating Spireflare. "You are a she-cat, so you should bow down to me," she spat as she made over exagerated movements of her mouth and sticking out her tongue in the process. She then stopped as she perked her ears forward at foot steps. The foot steps sounded light, yet a bit weighted... four paws... and some... some held movements. She then knew it was a rabbit at the held movements when the animal hoped.

The she-cat smiled as she crouched and spotted some brush powdered with snow. Flameblossom did not have the best pelt for hunting in the snow, but she would have to do her best, so she continued to stalk nearer and nearer to the prey. She spotted the white hare as it continued to search for food under the snow. The best would lift its head and flicks its ears every once in a while, but Flameblossom kept quiet.

The female then got close enough to pounce of the prey. She could jump several feet due to her breed having wild cat in it. She unsheathed her claws and moved them against the snow as her orbs transfixed themselves upon the hare. She then pounced only for the rabbit to hear her in mid air and run away. Flameblossom knew she could not catch up. Rabbits were way to fast for a cat on his or her own to catch it by his or herself.
[I believe you can't have those without clan leader permission,so I would ask Duskflight first!]

Spireflare rolled his eyes and he made his way away from the molly. He didn't understand her. Usually mollys were polite in his case,talkative and boring and usually listened to him obediently. But-Flameblossom was different and it both inticed him and irritated him at the same time. She was sarcastic and rude,but patient with his behavior. He was a killer of many and had gotten away with it,he had said so many hurtful things and had blood on his paws that it seemed normal at this point. When he was angry he would take out his agression on anycats he could pick a fight with on and "accidentally" let his claws slip and end their lives. He was no saint,he was a sinner and he wore that title on his back with pride. So at this point he was in no good mood,and started to walk off in his own hunting area and was dazing off actually-just thinking. Though he snapped out of his trance once he heard the sounds of shuffling,and the frantic noises of an escaping rabbit. His ears twitched as his natrual instint was to take after it,so he did. Digging his claws into the thick blanket of snow and throwing it as he ran after it. He wasn't the best at hunting-but he'd try.
Old March 6th, 2017, 03:12 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integrity View Post
The molly continued to edge closer. She saw a look of panic cross through the toms eyes. As she soon stood in front if him her purple eyes bore into him. why does he look so weak... She thought. She looked at her paws thinking of what she did was little rude.

"H-hi..." she said quietly. Good Shadestrike... good keep it up She thought. The black molly glanced back at him and she dipped her head in embarrassment.
Thrushflight's ears folded back a bit against his head as he could feel her gaze boring down into his calico fur. His gaze stay averted as he awaited her to say something or do something. C'mon... make things interesting, he thought, willing her mentally to do something. Although just as the thought crossed his mind, her voice broke their silence, but he had to force a flinch as though he weren't expecting that. His pale blue hues looked upwards towards her now, his posture only showing that he was timid and nothing more. Even his hues were showing that he was scared. Thrushflight really had his act to a que. "Hi..." his voice was quick, at first his greeting didn't sound like a word, however if you analyzed it for a moment, you could make the assumption that he spoke a simple greeting.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 6th, 2017, 07:16 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Thrushflight's ears folded back a bit against his head as he could feel her gaze boring down into his calico fur. His gaze stay averted as he awaited her to say something or do something. C'mon... make things interesting, he thought, willing her mentally to do something. Although just as the thought crossed his mind, her voice broke their silence, but he had to force a flinch as though he weren't expecting that. His pale blue hues looked upwards towards her now, his posture only showing that he was timid and nothing more. Even his hues were showing that he was scared. Thrushflight really had his act to a que. "Hi..." his voice was quick, at first his greeting didn't sound like a word, however if you analyzed it for a moment, you could make the assumption that he spoke a simple greeting.
Shadestrike looked at as he gave a quick hi. What do i do now... She thought. She shuffled her paws uncomfortably. What do i say... she mentally yelled at herself.
"So..." she said awkwardly. Shadestrike hadn't the slightest idea of what to say.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old March 6th, 2017, 08:20 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
"Cinderleap," she said simply with a kind smile. "Yes, I don't really socialize much," she said. "I suppose I should," she mewed as she took a bite of her mouse. She then looked up. "You want some?" she asked tilting her head.
"Thats a nice name" greenblaze said then shook his head "no thank you I'm not that hungry" he said

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old March 6th, 2017, 01:50 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

The newly named Pinepaw sat in the clearing, hues gleaming brightly as he looked around. Almost everything was new and exciting now, and he was looking forwards to every adventure that he might embark on with his best friend-- Adderpaw. He was looking forwards to everything that might happen to the two of them...well, everything within reason. Of course there were always bad things that might happen, things that could go wrong...things that Pinepaw didn't want to happen. But they'd survived his tricks and games, so perhaps they could survive more. He wasn't quite sure what to think right now. Everything seemed so vivid, and yet he wondered if he was dreaming. After all, he had wondered if this day was ever coming, and now that it was really here, why shouldn't he be dreaming? He'd hoped and worked for something all his life and it had turned out to be a bust, hadn't it? Well no, not exactly. It wasn't a bust. It was something special and unique, and he wondered if Adderpaw had felt this way at her own ceremony. He hoped so. He hoped that she felt just as special as he did at the moment, and that she would be able to survive through everything that had happened to the Clan and their friendship.

It had been almost too much for him.

But they had made it through, and he was looking forwards to seeing what the next day might bring. Because after all, didn't each day bring new promise? That was a thought he would have scoffed at the day before but now, with everything looking so special and wonderful, and since he knew that there would be further adventures, the tom was having new thoughts about the world around him. Good thoughts. I can't wait to see Adderpaw. Hey, I could tackle her now...since I'm not having a ceremony and supposed to be completely serious. The tom sat up, puffing his chest out slightly as he did so. He really was proud of himself, and although he wasn't exactly one to have a giant ego-- right now he felt as though he had just become deputy, or leader.

That must be what it felt like to be an apprentice.

In another part of the clearing, a young brown and white cat was also sitting. She was somewhat smaller then the aforementioned, and her hues were sadder. She was thinking about a friend of hers-- or a past friend of hers, she wasn't quite sure how this was going to turn out. And she was terrified because of it. How could she know? How could she know what would happen or not happen in the future, and how could she know whether Rainpaw would ever apologize to that poor apprentice? She couldn't. But, at least her new mentor had thought it was a nice thing to do. He had said so. That gave Heartpaw a warm feeling, knowing that at least one cat thought she was doing the right thing. She hadn't been looking for recognition or praise when she had defended the other cat, she had been trying to do a nice thing for someone else. A nice thing for another cat, so that Rainpaw wouldn't get to their head and make them feel like they didn't mean anything. She glanced around for her mentor now, wondering where he was-- shouldn't they train sometime? Might be nice, she thought with the slightest of shrugs, the smallest tilt of her head. She glanced around once more, dark, almost cobalt blue hues searching for Rookpatch.

Where could he be?

She didn't think that he was purposely trying to avoid her, and she knew that at some point they would have to train...right? She would make it up to Rainpaw later. Maybe she could ask the older tom's advice on it...hopefully he would have something to say on the matter, he must have been through something like that before to make him so nervous. Not a bully, exactly, but perhaps he had been bullied. Or maybe someone had stuck up for him, and lost a friend? No-- that was exactly like her own story, and she doubted that any cat had a story that was exactly like her own. She sighed, licking her maw a little nervously as she glanced around for Rookpatch again. He would show up. She knew he would. And besides, he couldn't avoid her forever...right?

Besides that, she seriously doubted that she had done anything to make him want to.
Yellow eyes gleamed from across the clearing, watching Pinepaw sit there now, going over things in his mind, a playfully dark grin etched on the she-cats maw as she started to edge closer, his back was to her. She was going to surprise her best friend, he was finally now a warrior and she just.. She couldn't believe it! Excitement and happiness continued to bubble in her gut, making her shudder sometimes with an excess of the emotion, even as she started to creep up behind him. The possibilities that the two could do together now were astonishing to her and she just.. She wanted to do everything! Well, within the warrior code of course.
Her mentor has been rather absent in her training and she believes that she may be getting another new one soon so that she can continue to get the proper training, but for some reason, she wasn't as nearly as upset as before. Perhaps it's because she has Pinepaw now and that she can see her mother more often, in fact, she may even be getting new siblings soon! So there were many things to block the disappointment out of getting a new mentor.
Nonetheless, Adderpaw wriggled her rump, waiting a moment as she stared at his back, seeing his head move as if to look around the clearing for her, before she jumped with an excited yowl, aiming to tackle him from behind.

Somewhere else in the clearing, a calico tom came edging out of the warrior's den, a not so scared look on his face as the night before when he was announced as a mentor.
His pale green hues glanced nervously up at the sky for a moment before he gave himself a small shake and glanced around the clearing, knowing that he would have to start training his apprentice today.
What should I even do first?
He didn't want to try and remember what his mentor did first, he didn't want to remember his apprentice years at all, they were an absolute nightmare and he didn't want to recall them in the slightest.
So he would just have to do what he thought was best to start training this young cat. Edging towards the fresh kill pile, he would pull out a measly field mouse before settling down at the edge of the camp, picking half-heartedly at it as he tried to think of what he should do with Heartpaw.
I could take her to the training hollow and evaluate her skills? That's a good place to start right? And then tomorrow I can.. Show her the territory? And then after that we can do some hunting practice.. I guess that sounds like a good idea. I hope this is the right way to go about it.
Sighing quietly, Rookpatch would continue to pick at the mouse, eating about half of it before he caught sight of his apprentice, a somewhat upset look on her face.
Oh dear, I hope she's not upset at me!
Jumping to his paws and forgetting about his half-eaten breakfast, the small, skinny tom briskly padded up to her, trying on a sheepish smile.
"U-Um, guh-guh-guh-hood-good muh-moor-morning Huh-H-Huh-Har-Heartp-paw, ruh-read-ready t-t-to guh-go t-t-truh-hain-train? {Good morning Heartpaw, ready to go train?}" Mewed the tom with his insistent stutter, trying to maintain the smile he had, though his body began to tremble more. He always got nervous when he had to speak, scared of being judged or made fun of because he had difficulty speaking.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old March 6th, 2017, 02:01 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
@Duskflight

Sunsong currently sat in the clearing,her long tail curled around her paws neatly. The chilled winds of leafbare brushed up against her thick fur but she didn't mind. Her belly was swollen with kits,pudging out against her sides. She wanted a fresh breath outside of the nursery as it seem that's where she spent most of her time now adays. After the Era she had defended the nursery with her life,taking care of abandoned kits and baby siting,and any repairs that the nursery needed because it was now leaf bare. She was now close to the end of her pregnancy,she has been a mother before so this was no surprise to her. She hadn't seen her mate Smokethorn in awhile,or her own kits which had saddened her. Had they forgot to visit the nursery? Were they to busy? She had always felt insecure at the thought that her family wouldn't have time for her because she wasn't a warrior,she was a forever queen so she couldn't see them everyday. But the warm clogged nursery had felt small,like it was closing in on her so she wanted a breather. Letting out small breaths that created a steam affect in the air.Her amber eyes glazed across the snowed clearing,the snow having a thick blanket like affect across the land. She found it pretty,and remembers having shared memories of her last litter when the snow had fallen. It had been a bit since her last litter but she was now a mom again,as that was her role in this clan.
A lot has happened in the past several moons, especially for Adderpaw, formerly Adderkit. She was no longer a kit anymore, but a quickly growing young cat that showed great promise as a warrior, always spending her time practicing what she's learned, reciting things, exploring where she know she can explore without getting into danger nor trouble, taking the warrior code to heart. There had been several times she went to try and see her mother but had been unable to find her, even at her apprentice ceremony she hadn't been able to see her mother, which had saddened her greatly. She loved seeing her mom, she wanted to tell her all about... Everything. And yet it's felt like forever since she's last seen her. As well as her father, though even as a kit, Adderpaw felt like she hardly ever saw Smokethorn.
The young yellow tabby she-cat exited the apprentices den, hardly flinching against the harsh, cold breeze of leafbare, her ears perked up and her head swiveling as if she were looking for some cat, to be specific, she was looking for her best friend. But before she could look for him more, her yellow hues were caught on a familiar form.
The apprentice stood there for a moment, just staring across the clearing at her mother, almost as if she were unsure if it really was her mother. Before she yowled out,
"MOM!"
Immediately, she bounded across the clearing, her tail sticking up straight in the air to show the unbound happiness that was bursting through her at the moment, immediately, she stuck her muzzle into her moms cheek and viciously began to nuzzle her, thick, loud purring escaping the young cat as she failed at containing her excitement.
"Mom, mom, where have you been? I feel like it's been moons since I've last seen you! I've missed you so much!" Mewed out Adderpaw, practically panting now, maybe even trying to hold back a few tears.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old March 6th, 2017, 03:26 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Yellow eyes gleamed from across the clearing, watching Pinepaw sit there now, going over things in his mind, a playfully dark grin etched on the she-cats maw as she started to edge closer, his back was to her. She was going to surprise her best friend, he was finally now a warrior and she just.. She couldn't believe it! Excitement and happiness continued to bubble in her gut, making her shudder sometimes with an excess of the emotion, even as she started to creep up behind him. The possibilities that the two could do together now were astonishing to her and she just.. She wanted to do everything! Well, within the warrior code of course.

Her mentor has been rather absent in her training and she believes that she may be getting another new one soon so that she can continue to get the proper training, but for some reason, she wasn't as nearly as upset as before. Perhaps it's because she has Pinepaw now and that she can see her mother more often, in fact, she may even be getting new siblings soon! So there were many things to block the disappointment out of getting a new mentor.
Nonetheless, Adderpaw wriggled her rump, waiting a moment as she stared at his back, seeing his head move as if to look around the clearing for her, before she jumped with an excited yowl, aiming to tackle him from behind.

Somewhere else in the clearing, a calico tom came edging out of the warrior's den, a not so scared look on his face as the night before when he was announced as a mentor.
His pale green hues glanced nervously up at the sky for a moment before he gave himself a small shake and glanced around the clearing, knowing that he would have to start training his apprentice today.
What should I even do first?
He didn't want to try and remember what his mentor did first, he didn't want to remember his apprentice years at all, they were an absolute nightmare and he didn't want to recall them in the slightest.
So he would just have to do what he thought was best to start training this young cat. Edging towards the fresh kill pile, he would pull out a measly field mouse before settling down at the edge of the camp, picking half-heartedly at it as he tried to think of what he should do with Heartpaw.
I could take her to the training hollow and evaluate her skills? That's a good place to start right? And then tomorrow I can.. Show her the territory? And then after that we can do some hunting practice.. I guess that sounds like a good idea. I hope this is the right way to go about it.
Sighing quietly, Rookpatch would continue to pick at the mouse, eating about half of it before he caught sight of his apprentice, a somewhat upset look on her face.
Oh dear, I hope she's not upset at me!
Jumping to his paws and forgetting about his half-eaten breakfast, the small, skinny tom briskly padded up to her, trying on a sheepish smile.

"U-Um, guh-guh-guh-hood-good muh-moor-morning Huh-H-Huh-Har-Heartp-paw, ruh-read-ready t-t-to guh-go t-t-truh-hain-train? {Good morning Heartpaw, ready to go train?}" Mewed the tom with his insistent stutter, trying to maintain the smile he had, though his body began to tremble more. He always got nervous when he had to speak, scared of being judged or made fun of because he had difficulty speaking.
Pinepaw heard an excited yowl behind him and twisted his head around to find the source-- though a good percent of him already knew who it was-- and then was instantly tackled by a blur of orange fur. Struggling beneath the she cat, he felt annoyance before his emotions faded into a blur of excitement and interest. The tip of his tail twitched and he narrowed his hues before beginning to laugh. "How long were you there for?" He asked, struggling a little more and once again trying to get up. It was tougher then it looked-- especially since he seemed to be having some minor difficulty. Adderpaw had been training for longer then he had, not to mention that she was stronger. Although that was a painful thing for the tom to focus his mind on, so he ignored that fact and grinned at his friend. Since they had met, their relationship together had grown so much...especially because he had agreed to stop his rule-breaking-- not to mention heartbreaking-- ways. The tom struggled once more beneath the she cat before he gave up and allowed himself to go limp, panting. Perhaps this would show her that he didn't mean any harm. He was just trying to...well...be friendly, in a manner of speaking. Sort of. "How long you wanna keep me pinned for?" He asked with a slightly coy smile, hues flashing once more. The innocence wasn't going to fool her, he knew that...so there was no point in even trying. And another thing that wouldn't fool her was his smooth tone of voice, she had gotten used to it during the moons when he had been using her. That had gone well for a short while-- until I let my brain get the better of me. I mean emotions. Stupid emotions. He thought angrily, though he was secretly pleased about what had happened. It had changed him for the better, after all.

The brown and white apprentice looked down at her paws, shuffling them uncertainly as she sighed. She wished everything wasn't so confusing now. Maybe she should have talked to Rainpaw more privately. No- he was wrong! I was right to stand up for that apprentice. Everything's going to be fine. She thought confidently, raising her head high although she felt as though she were half-dying inside. Embarrassment was definitely playing a strong part in her feelings at the moment, no matter how hard she would have liked to deny them. She glanced up in surprise, hues gleaming in a confused manner as she saw her new mentor, the calico tom Rookpatch, looking at her.

And when he began to speak, a sharp surprise seemed to sting her as she jumped, flinching visibly at his words. They were strange sounding. Like it was either hurting him to speak...or he just couldn't. Was she right? Was she finally getting something right? She tried to piece his speech together, following it with her ears, cocking her head to first one side then the other, all the time listening to try and figure out what he was saying.

Bit by bit, she pieced it together and breathed a sigh of relief. It was alright. It was good. Nothing was wrong here, at least not that she could tell. Right? I'll have to get used to that. And I probably shouldn't mention it. He might be sensitive. She thought, swallowing as she got to her paws, giving the tom as friendly of a smile as she could muster. She didn't want him to feel uncomfortable around her...she would have preferred for the two of them to have a strong friendship, though she sincerely doubted that was going to happen. Look what was going on now! Discomfort seemed to be playing an active part here for the young she cat, however hard she was trying to hide it.

"Yeah, I'm ready. This is going to be so much fun-- are you excited, cause I'm excited!" She mewed. That wasn't a lie; though her tone might have been overly cheerful and falsely peppy, she really was excited for her first day of training. This was a big, important milestone in a young cat's life. She wished Rainpaw was here with her to share it, but once again, he had done something wrong...and now he was paying for it. He couldn't just go through life thinking he could do that to another cat. And besides, as long as she had done the right thing...everything was going to turn out just fine.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 6th, 2017, 07:43 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
A lot has happened in the past several moons, especially for Adderpaw, formerly Adderkit. She was no longer a kit anymore, but a quickly growing young cat that showed great promise as a warrior, always spending her time practicing what she's learned, reciting things, exploring where she know she can explore without getting into danger nor trouble, taking the warrior code to heart. There had been several times she went to try and see her mother but had been unable to find her, even at her apprentice ceremony she hadn't been able to see her mother, which had saddened her greatly. She loved seeing her mom, she wanted to tell her all about... Everything. And yet it's felt like forever since she's last seen her. As well as her father, though even as a kit, Adderpaw felt like she hardly ever saw Smokethorn.
The young yellow tabby she-cat exited the apprentices den, hardly flinching against the harsh, cold breeze of leafbare, her ears perked up and her head swiveling as if she were looking for some cat, to be specific, she was looking for her best friend. But before she could look for him more, her yellow hues were caught on a familiar form.
The apprentice stood there for a moment, just staring across the clearing at her mother, almost as if she were unsure if it really was her mother. Before she yowled out,
"MOM!"
Immediately, she bounded across the clearing, her tail sticking up straight in the air to show the unbound happiness that was bursting through her at the moment, immediately, she stuck her muzzle into her moms cheek and viciously began to nuzzle her, thick, loud purring escaping the young cat as she failed at containing her excitement.
"Mom, mom, where have you been? I feel like it's been moons since I've last seen you! I've missed you so much!" Mewed out Adderpaw, practically panting now, maybe even trying to hold back a few tears.
She looked towards the ground for a moment but felt a sudden warmness to her cheek,her body all at once and much shouting. She closed her eyes for a moment as she knew the scent perfectly-Adderpaw. "My my daughter I-" her voice quivered as she purred loudly. She felt so much emotion run through her at once,she had not seen her daughter in awhile. No matter if she had not birthed Adderpaw herself,she loved her just as feircly. "I'm sorry I'm so so sorry," her voice was sincere,filled with sorrow. She had missed her kits apprentice ceremony,she had missed when she had caught her first piece of prey,she had missed everything it had seemed like. She had felt regret not being there for her loved ones. Once the "Era" had started those moons ago she felt scared-terrified even to leave the safety of the nursery. Cats seemed to fight everywhere around her,loved ones had died and she had felt so alone. It was hard for her to step foot out of the nursery at that point,having other queens bring her prey and moss covered water. "There's no excuse why I hve been gone-none." her amber eyes showed fulfilled longing-she had such a strong bond with her kits and she felt she had broken it once she had became a hermit in her out nest. "I missed you becoming an apprentice-I missed everything I'm so sorry Adderpaw,I really love you please remember that-" her voice was caught off with the molly trying to catch her breath from the cracking in her tone and the rate on how fast she was talking. She took a breath,"I'm so glad to see you love."
Old March 6th, 2017, 11:53 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post

Ferretpaw peered up at Winterwisp as she spoke. She silently noted to herself that the older WindClan cat had spoken just a little bit less madly to her. That was improvement.. Right?
Ferretpaw -had- already been out on the territory. It might have ended in a few scratches to both herself and her mentor from almost running straight into RiverClan territory, but that was another point. She knew the territory a very tiny bit, so deep inside she knew she best listen to Winterwisp and let her lead the way. But the tiny bit of proudness that were buried deep inside herself wanted her to stand her ground and lead the way herself. However, the young apprentice gave in to logic, and followed Winterwisp as she started to head into the territory.

Coal peered at Code as he slowly started to open his eyes. The small replica of himself were waking up. It was halfly good news, halfly bad news. He could sense his family slowly waking up inside their makeshift den. Peering at Lilac as she came up to him and quickly made him aware she were there. Giving her a loving look and nodding, he mumbled quickly "I'll keep Code occupied. You five have some good rest in there" He said and gave a cat-like smile to them.
Putting his head on top of his forepaw as he were resting on the ground, he peered over the moor. He could see shapes moving around. Cats running, patrols patroling. Nothing he really cared about that much right now. All he cared about was keeping his family safe. He, too, had considered abandoning Code when he were young, but he had learnt to love all his kits. He didn't even know if his two last, or rather lost, ones were still alive. Or what they were doing in their lives.
Code peered up as he finally woke up completely. He raised his body to stand up straight, before giving a few jumps to wake up every bone in his body. He couldn't remember much from last time he were awake, and to be honest, he did not remember how he fainted either. He never did. His mind always seemed to make up a story about how he had ended up where he now were. All he could remember were running in the woods. He had ended up falling asleep in the middle of a leap, ending in a little bump on his head that he at the current time had not yet realized he had. Instead of remembering this, his mind made up a story that he had ran over to his parents who, in the meantime of him having been running around in the forest, had made a nest, and he had fallen soundly asleep in front of it and had now woken up.
"Hey dad, why is there two figures coming towards us?" He asked, still jumping a bit. He felt the need to run, to do something, to jump, climb, anything. But there were no trees here. Dang.
Peering at the two figures coming towards them, he made out that the one were around his size, the other seemed to be around the size of his elder brothers. New friends maybe? Acquaintances? Code did not know of enemies yet, and had not completely understood that his way of life made him an enemy to the clans.

@Empress Of Evil @Mystical Monokuma @Turtlestrike @KitKat12 @Spirited Darkness @Nightpool
Winterwisp scanned the territory as she walked. With WindClan having stretches of moorland for a territory, it was never hard to spot an intruder. The warrior was one of those few that had extremely good eyesight. The black and white she-cat came to a sudden halt. Squinting her eyes slightly, she noticed something strange in the distance. There were two specific shapes that seemed to stand out to Winterwisp. One was big, of a bigger size that Winterwisp anyway. The other one was small, around the size of Ferretpaw, and they looked like they were....jumping? "Who are they?" Winterwisp muttered, half to herself but somewhat talking to Ferretpaw as well. Why would two figures be standing in the middle of the territory, not doing anything specific. Perhaps they were a mentor and apprentice training? But the smaller figure was about the size of a newly made apprentice and newly made apprentice's were normally taken to the Training Moor. And they both appeared to be looking at her and Ferretpaw. Feeling rather suspicious, Winterwisp started to break into a brisk walk. "Come on. Hurry up. We're going to check it out," Winterwisp said to Ferretpaw, her voice rather emotionless. There wasn't anger in the way she spoke, but neither was there kindness. It was blank. With that said, Winterwisp broke shot forward and started sprinting at the two figures, not waiting for Ferretpaw. Anyone standing in her way would most likely be mercilessly charged at.

@Mystical Monokuma @Turtlestrike @KitKat12 @Spirited Darkness @Nightpool

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old March 7th, 2017, 12:27 AM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
@SpiralTheRival
I hate you! Those words resounded over, and over again in the young apprentice's head. She wished she could erase them from her memory, go back in time, do something- do anything- to keep from hearing those horrible words that she wanted so badly to get out of her head. Why? Why had Rainpaw said something so hateful to her, why had he- had he acted like such a jerk? Stupid mouse-brained...fox-hearted...she thought angrily, the tip of her tail twitching back and forth as the brown and white apprentice sat thinking hateful thoughts against her friend. This was wrong. She shouldn't be thinking like this about Rainpaw, he had only been angry with her because she had gotten involved in a fight that wasn't hers...

And technically, that was true. That argument should have been between Ferretpaw, Rainpaw, Obsidiansky and Blazingstar...she should never have entered into the conversation. So why had she? Why had she been so stupid as to enter herself into this strange conversation without another moment's thought? Perhaps it had been actually hearing her friend speak such horrible words...and directed at another apprentice, too! A cat who was just his age! They were all new at this. And what if it had been me? What if I had been the one who had been Blazingstar's apprentice, not Ferretpaw? I'm small too! Heartpaw thought. She felt almost sick at the realization that those words, those horrible, awful insults that had been aimed towards Ferretpaw could have been angled another ways...towards her.

Would she and Rainpaw's friendship have meant nothing? The she cat just needed time to think, time to wonder what could have happened...and if she should go and find Rainpaw, speak to him about it. They were still friends, after all...weren't they? Surely he wouldn't be too angry with her. They would work this out just like they had everything else from the day that they had met, to the day they had gone out in the territory, to the day they had spied on those other cats. Together...a word that Heartpaw wasn't sure described what she and Rainpaw were anymore.
Weariness tugged at the gray apprentice's paws as he staggered into the Windclan camp. Though Obsidiansky only showed him around the territory his lack of sleep just made him want to slink down and rest but his mentor had convinced him to talk to Heartpaw. Even if he did it in a tenacious way. He took a deep breath but couldn't shake off the slight trembling beneath his pelt. He tried to convince himself it was the exhaustion but it was obvious that Rainpaw was scared to face his best friend. He hated thinking that the one cat he could trust was now judging him. He had convinced himself that she had betrayed him and was just like the rest of them. "I know that's not true... She's special..." He whispered, staring at his paws. There was no way he could last being an apprentice without her at his side. After all, they were partners in spying.
Reluctantly he lifted his yellow gaze-now glowing because the sky had darkened. He scanned the camp until he found the multi-colored pelt of Heartpaw's. She seemed to be in deep thought. Maybe I'll leave her alone, she has a lot on her mind, I'll just go- He started to walked towards the nursery until he realized he was an apprentice. And apprentices need to be mature... With quivering whiskers he turned back towards the she-cat and started to walk towards her.
His heart sank by each step he got closer and he couldn't bring himself to look into her bright hues. Finally Rainpaw stopped once he was close enough and murmured, "Heartpaw... Can I talk to you?" He was grateful that the words came out strong but his voice was quiet. All he hoped was that she couldn't sense the shame that rolled off him.