Yesterday 11:25 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Tallstar
Yesterday 11:23 PM

Old February 17th, 2021, 08:22 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainz Ooal Gown View Post
Celestia looked at the food in front of her and tore it apart hungrily. She didn't even realize how much she had eaten until she finally slowed down and saw that there was barely a portion. Her face reddened with embarrassment and she looked away from Matasi, pushing the remainder of the food to him. "Sorry...." She said looking away. "I just didn't realize how hungry I was."

Athena scoffed as she looked away from him for a moment. "Be as confident as you want now but just know-" She was cut off as a mouse flew at her and hit her in the face as she looked at Czar as he laughed at her. Her face grew with embarrassment as she took the mouse and walked away without saying a word. "Wont be so funny when you get wet now will it." She mumbled.

Matasi laughed at her and shook his head. “It’s alright, I wasn’t that hungry anyway. I said you can eat whatever you want.” He yawned. “You needed it more than I do.” He patted the nest, inviting her to join him. “You don’t have to be embarrassed- in fact, I’m glad you are that much.” He paused. “I means your healthy.”

~0~

Czar blinked to her, unsure of why she acted the way she did. He didn’t even intend it to fly in her face but laughed at the circumstances. What’s so wrong with that? After a few moments he figured it would be best to let her cool off and eat his own meal.

(Pick a number between 1 and 10 because I honestly forgot who picked the new wolf last so uh, this way we figure out who goes next.)
Old February 17th, 2021, 09:26 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

Matasi laughed at her and shook his head. “It’s alright, I wasn’t that hungry anyway. I said you can eat whatever you want.” He yawned. “You needed it more than I do.” He patted the nest, inviting her to join him. “You don’t have to be embarrassed- in fact, I’m glad you are that much.” He paused. “I means your healthy.”

~0~

Czar blinked to her, unsure of why she acted the way she did. He didn’t even intend it to fly in her face but laughed at the circumstances. What’s so wrong with that? After a few moments he figured it would be best to let her cool off and eat his own meal.

(Pick a number between 1 and 10 because I honestly forgot who picked the new wolf last so uh, this way we figure out who goes next.)
(7)

Celestia took a deep breath and sigh in relief, glad she didn't embarrass herself at leas to Matasi's eyes. "I guess I didn't hear that part." She said with a nervous chuckle, getting up and settling down beside him the moment he offered the space. She sighed in comfort, glad to be next to him once again. "Hopefully that's what it means. I'm glad." She said letting out a yawn.

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927
Old February 17th, 2021, 11:41 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
(7)

Celestia took a deep breath and sigh in relief, glad she didn't embarrass herself at leas to Matasi's eyes. "I guess I didn't hear that part." She said with a nervous chuckle, getting up and settling down beside him the moment he offered the space. She sighed in comfort, glad to be next to him once again. "Hopefully that's what it means. I'm glad." She said letting out a yawn.

He gave her a quick lick before yawning and curling around her. “Have a nice sleep my love.” And with that he closed his eyes- already half asleep due to the events of the day.

(Yessss!! Victory is mine! If you would’ve chosen 5 or under I would’ve had to do it. )
Old February 18th, 2021, 12:34 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

He gave her a quick lick before yawning and curling around her. “Have a nice sleep my love.” And with that he closed his eyes- already half asleep due to the events of the day.

(Yessss!! Victory is mine! If you would’ve chosen 5 or under I would’ve had to do it. )
(nah. Feelin kinda lazy today. Plus I've literally used all my characters minus Shadow who I really dont feel like playin atm)

Celestia smiled and closed her eyes. Sleep fell asleep almost immediately.

Old February 19th, 2021, 12:55 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
(nah. Feelin kinda lazy today. Plus I've literally used all my characters minus Shadow who I really dont feel like playin atm)

Celestia smiled and closed her eyes. Sleep fell asleep almost immediately.

(Sighhh alright)

Kijhar had waited till it was becoming late but not quite night just yet. He walked past some guard wolves who were chatting about useless stuff as always- making sure his face wasn’t seen since they would call him out from being so close to Braith’s den anyway. The wolf had been waiting for a while to see if the guards Ketsueki appointed to Braith’s den would leave and for the first time he arrived to Braith’s den and the guards were nowhere to be found. Perhaps Braith was feeling better now? Using his guise as a deliverer with water, he walked to the front of the den and announced he was here with water that Braith had ‘called for’. Hoping that maybe Braith would recognize his voice.

He must admit though, the two of them weren’t particularly that close but he did want to check up on him. It just felt odd not seeing him that often, after all he had given him the title of guard wolf. That and he refused to believe he cared for and was actually worried about the wolf that he had tried to forget many times. Braith was Ketsueki’s right hand man....the wolf that killed so many innocents...but no matter what Kijhar said to himself he couldn’t stop from wondering if he was ok. Kijhar just hoped he wouldn’t get caught out here. He would be in danger if so, after all he was forbidden to even talk to Braith, was it because Ketsueki thought he had done this to him? Or was he embarrassed that a simple low life guard wolf saved his friend while he did not?

Old February 19th, 2021, 04:07 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

(Sighhh alright)

Kijhar had waited till it was becoming late but not quite night just yet. He walked past some guard wolves who were chatting about useless stuff as always- making sure his face wasn’t seen since they would call him out from being so close to Braith’s den anyway. The wolf had been waiting for a while to see if the guards Ketsueki appointed to Braith’s den would leave and for the first time he arrived to Braith’s den and the guards were nowhere to be found. Perhaps Braith was feeling better now? Using his guise as a deliverer with water, he walked to the front of the den and announced he was here with water that Braith had ‘called for’. Hoping that maybe Braith would recognize his voice.

He must admit though, the two of them weren’t particularly that close but he did want to check up on him. It just felt odd not seeing him that often, after all he had given him the title of guard wolf. That and he refused to believe he cared for and was actually worried about the wolf that he had tried to forget many times. Braith was Ketsueki’s right hand man....the wolf that killed so many innocents...but no matter what Kijhar said to himself he couldn’t stop from wondering if he was ok. Kijhar just hoped he wouldn’t get caught out here. He would be in danger if so, after all he was forbidden to even talk to Braith, was it because Ketsueki thought he had done this to him? Or was he embarrassed that a simple low life guard wolf saved his friend while he did not?

Braith sat in his dorm still very deep in his thoughts. However his thoughts and strategies could not fully come to focus because his thoughts were still clouded with Aiya and the thoughts of today. How she thought he was a freak and a monster and how she would never come back. His face had a look of disappointment to them. Braith let out a low growl at the call for water. He had specifically said to be left aione and a guard dared to disobey. He stood up and walked out of the den, only for his hostility to disappear when he saw who it was. "Kijhar?" He asked for conformation. Why was he here? Why hasn't he seen him for so long? Probably just off doing some guard duties but still, he needed the answer to come from the priary source.

Last edited by Ainz Ooal Gown; February 19th, 2021 at 04:08 PM.
Old February 20th, 2021, 12:33 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Braith sat in his dorm still very deep in his thoughts. However his thoughts and strategies could not fully come to focus because his thoughts were still clouded with Aiya and the thoughts of today. How she thought he was a freak and a monster and how she would never come back. His face had a look of disappointment to them. Braith let out a low growl at the call for water. He had specifically said to be left aione and a guard dared to disobey. He stood up and walked out of the den, only for his hostility to disappear when he saw who it was. "Kijhar?" He asked for conformation. Why was he here? Why hasn't he seen him for so long? Probably just off doing some guard duties but still, he needed the answer to come from the priary source.

Kijhar sighed in relief as Braith recognized him. However he wasn’t able to even start to talk as he felt the gazes of two wolves. One dared to approach the two of them and instantly Kijhar made eye contact with Braith pleading him to allow him in, and with a nod of approval Kijhar slipped past the second in command. Seeing this- the wolves assumed all was well and apologized to Braith before leaving. With a sigh of relief Kijhar put the moss down. Only then he smelled an unfamiliar scent mingled in the air. Perhaps he had a meeting here? Another sniff took that off the list as it had smelled sweet. A she wolf?

(You have no idea how much I want to make Kijhar slowly fall for Braith only to be crushed by him but I dunno...so for now I will hold off on writing ‘He couldn’t help but feel a twinge of jealousy.’ Cuz I dunno how’d you feel about that.)

Kijhar turned around and looked Braith over. “You’re doing well.” He exhaled in relief. “I was quite shaken finding you on the battlefield half alive.” He explained, “I was worried you die. However I haven’t been able to check up on you.” The wolf paused. “Well, rather I haven’t been allowed too. If I would’ve been- i would have love to come sooner to check up on you.” The large he wolf glanced to the moss. “I apologize for the lousy get well gift. It was all I could get in a short amount of time.” He joked- attempting to make the situation lighter.

Old February 20th, 2021, 01:39 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Kijhar sighed in relief as Braith recognized him. However he wasn’t able to even start to talk as he felt the gazes of two wolves. One dared to approach the two of them and instantly Kijhar made eye contact with Braith pleading him to allow him in, and with a nod of approval Kijhar slipped past the second in command. Seeing this- the wolves assumed all was well and apologized to Braith before leaving. With a sigh of relief Kijhar put the moss down. Only then he smelled an unfamiliar scent mingled in the air. Perhaps he had a meeting here? Another sniff took that off the list as it had smelled sweet. A she wolf?

(You have no idea how much I want to make Kijhar slowly fall for Braith only to be crushed by him but I dunno...so for now I will hold off on writing ‘He couldn’t help but feel a twinge of jealousy.’ Cuz I dunno how’d you feel about that.)

Kijhar turned around and looked Braith over. “You’re doing well.” He exhaled in relief. “I was quite shaken finding you on the battlefield half alive.” He explained, “I was worried you die. However I haven’t been able to check up on you.” The wolf paused. “Well, rather I haven’t been allowed too. If I would’ve been- i would have love to come sooner to check up on you.” The large he wolf glanced to the moss. “I apologize for the lousy get well gift. It was all I could get in a short amount of time.” He joked- attempting to make the situation lighter.

Braith blinked in surprise when saw the guards walk up to him and he saw Kijhars desperate look. Of course he was going to let him in, he was one of his wolves. Why wouldn't he let him in? He sat down in front of him and listened to him, blinking in surprise at what he told him. "So it was you that saved my life?" He asked him curiously, as that was not the story he was told by Ketsueki when he first woke. "Hm..That's....intreresting."

Old February 20th, 2021, 01:54 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Braith blinked in surprise when saw the guards walk up to him and he saw Kijhars desperate look. Of course he was going to let him in, he was one of his wolves. Why wouldn't he let him in? He sat down in front of him and listened to him, blinking in surprise at what he told him. "So it was you that saved my life?" He asked him curiously, as that was not the story he was told by Ketsueki when he first woke. "Hm..That's....intreresting."

Kijhar looked to him with unsurprised eyes. “Ah, did Ket-“ He paused, remembering who he was talking to. “...did King Ketsueki not tell you about it?” He asked, trying to recover from his sudden slip up. “I wouldn’t have been surprised. After all that day I thought he was going to try to kill me.” The wolf paused. “Again.” The former slave wolf looked around and then back to him. “Has everything been well? I would hope you are not straining yourself sir.” Kijhar kept himself from cringing, but he had added sir in fear that his sentence would be taken as offensive. After all, he was in his den- alone- and that meant that if Braith wanted to he could probably hurt him. And if he didn’t he could call for the guards. Kijhar had to remind himself every so often that just because he was the first wolf to show him kindness here didn’t mean that he cared about him. One should always be cautious.

Old February 20th, 2021, 03:59 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Kijhar looked to him with unsurprised eyes. “Ah, did Ket-“ He paused, remembering who he was talking to. “...did King Ketsueki not tell you about it?” He asked, trying to recover from his sudden slip up. “I wouldn’t have been surprised. After all that day I thought he was going to try to kill me.” The wolf paused. “Again.” The former slave wolf looked around and then back to him. “Has everything been well? I would hope you are not straining yourself sir.” Kijhar kept himself from cringing, but he had added sir in fear that his sentence would be taken as offensive. After all, he was in his den- alone- and that meant that if Braith wanted to he could probably hurt him. And if he didn’t he could call for the guards. Kijhar had to remind himself every so often that just because he was the first wolf to show him kindness here didn’t mean that he cared about him. One should always be cautious.

Braith sighed and shook his head. "He told me, though it was a different story than that." He said with concerned eyes. He looked down to his chest and laid down. "Yes. Everything is alright with me. At least for now. Apparently some broken ribs and I have to be careful or I might puncture something." He explained. "Now I have basically been put on house arrest by Ketsueki until I'm better." He looked back to Kijhar. "What about you? How are you fairing right now, as well as the rest of my wolves?"