Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 03:24 PM

Old December 12th, 2022, 09:12 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

:*: Vulture'fang :*:

Just as the annoyance had seemed to leave his system it spiked immediately back up the second that apprentice opened her mouth. Oh. My. God... He didn't even know someone could be so irritating.
" Wow 7 moons? If I had known you were so ancient I wouldn't of questioned your skill level... Forgive me oh wise one." He spat sarcastically before giving an eye roll. Oh and not to mention she was related to Dawn'star... No wonder why this kids ego was so bloated.
Moving onto one of the last spots that needed to be refreshed, Vulture'fang flashed a look at Shade'face, hoping to give him an idea on how much he hated this. Trudging through sticky mud was bad in itself, but dealing with an apprentice that thought they knew everything was a whole other level-
..Wait...was this how Shadow'fur felt about him? Jeez, poor guy..
Blinking the thoughts away, he gave fox'paw one last snide look then turned to his mentor.
" All good over here boss... At least I think it is-" shrugging his broad shoulders he continued, " Anyway, how much longer do we need to stay out here? My paws are cold and it looks like someone took a dump pelt. " The mud streaked fur bristled as he shuddered in disgusted, he hated this place more than he hated himself.

// @Cherry~ @Archbone \\

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old December 13th, 2022, 08:13 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafí View Post
:*: Vulture'fang :*:

Just as the annoyance had seemed to leave his system it spiked immediately back up the second that apprentice opened her mouth. Oh. My. God... He didn't even know someone could be so irritating.
" Wow 7 moons? If I had known you were so ancient I wouldn't of questioned your skill level... Forgive me oh wise one." He spat sarcastically before giving an eye roll. Oh and not to mention she was related to Dawn'star... No wonder why this kids ego was so bloated.
Moving onto one of the last spots that needed to be refreshed, Vulture'fang flashed a look at Shade'face, hoping to give him an idea on how much he hated this. Trudging through sticky mud was bad in itself, but dealing with an apprentice that thought they knew everything was a whole other level-
..Wait...was this how Shadow'fur felt about him? Jeez, poor guy..
Blinking the thoughts away, he gave fox'paw one last snide look then turned to his mentor.
" All good over here boss... At least I think it is-" shrugging his broad shoulders he continued, " Anyway, how much longer do we need to stay out here? My paws are cold and it looks like someone took a dump pelt. " The mud streaked fur bristled as he shuddered in disgusted, he hated this place more than he hated himself.

// @Cherry~ @Archbone \\
When the warrior mocked her FOxpaw hissed and tried to slash her claws out at his leg. She didn't care it could get her in trouble, he shouldn't be allowed to talk to her like that. He wasn't even her mentor!

After that she stalked away, head held high, back to where Shadowfur was. "I see why you don't like this flea-pelt." She muttered to him. And he was complaining about things that were immature whilst she was the apprentice! She was better behaved then him in her mind.
-- @Cherry~
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old December 13th, 2022, 01:43 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Shadowfur headed back down the border once his final marker had been set. Fortunately, this patrol had been rather uneventful. Even though his claws were itching to draw some blood as of late, ShadowClan wasn’t in a good position to have a war over borders with any Clan. Perhaps in newleaf they’d be ready. More territory would be nice.

He found Vulturefang and Foxpaw near where they’d started, both looking irritated. Vulturefang started complaining about the sucking mud all around them. Shadowfur’s whiskers twitched with amusement at his apprentice’s comments, but he tried to remain serious. Then, Foxpaw made some quiet comment about how Shadowfur didn’t like “this flea-pelt”.

The huge Enforcer’s green eyes focused solely on Foxpaw. “I don’t recall ever saying to anyone that I didn’t like Vulturefang. My attitude toward my apprentice is certainly not the concern of one of his denmates, anyhow.” He tilted his head toward Vulturefang in a gesture. “If you have an issue with Vulturefang, say it right here and now. Otherwise, we will move on and finish this patrol.” He waited expectantly for Foxpaw’s decision.

( @Leafí @Archbone )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old December 15th, 2022, 09:21 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

:*: Vulture'fang:*:

Vulture'fang couldn't help but give Fox'paw a conceited look.
Well, Shadow'fur sure showed her... Knowing better to gloat over this small victory, he ducked his head desperately trying to hide the arrogant light that gleamed in his eyes. After all, who would be proud of winning a bicker battle over 7-month-old kit? Well.... him, that's who... but that was beside the point-
Twitching the tip of his tail, he felt curios if Mrs.-know-it-all would respond. Honestly, for the sake of time, he hoped she wouldn't... the quicker they left, the happier he would be.

// @Cherry~ , @Archbone \\

----ϟ----
Characters

Old December 15th, 2022, 09:29 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Shadowfur headed back down the border once his final marker had been set. Fortunately, this patrol had been rather uneventful. Even though his claws were itching to draw some blood as of late, ShadowClan wasn’t in a good position to have a war over borders with any Clan. Perhaps in newleaf they’d be ready. More territory would be nice.

He found Vulturefang and Foxpaw near where they’d started, both looking irritated. Vulturefang started complaining about the sucking mud all around them. Shadowfur’s whiskers twitched with amusement at his apprentice’s comments, but he tried to remain serious. Then, Foxpaw made some quiet comment about how Shadowfur didn’t like “this flea-pelt”.

The huge Enforcer’s green eyes focused solely on Foxpaw. “I don’t recall ever saying to anyone that I didn’t like Vulturefang. My attitude toward my apprentice is certainly not the concern of one of his denmates, anyhow.” He tilted his head toward Vulturefang in a gesture. “If you have an issue with Vulturefang, say it right here and now. Otherwise, we will move on and finish this patrol.” He waited expectantly for Foxpaw’s decision.

( @Leafí @Archbone )
"Yeah, actually." She scoffed. "This one over here is treating me like foxdung when he's an apprentice in a way too! He's treating me like I'm half a moon old and can't function as an individual." Foxpaw said matter-o-factly, shooting Vulturefang a glare.

-- @Leafí
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
~~~~

Old December 15th, 2022, 12:36 PM

Shadowfur sighed internally. Couldn’t this have just waited until they were back at camp? Whatever Vulturefang said, Shadowfur hoped it warranted holding up their patrol.

“Foxpaw, how do you expect me to make a proper judgment on this situation if you don’t tell me exactly what happened? Quit dancing around the point like a robin trying to find a worm. And believe me, this better be worth holding up our patrol for.” He shot a glance at Vulturefang. “You’re welcome to comment, if you want. But hurry it up, both of you!” They’d already been out here for several hours. If they wanted to report this on time, this needed to get wrapped up.

( @Leafí @Archbone If you guys could respond ASAP, that would be great! I hate rushing people, but unfortunately this patrol is due on the 17th so we need to wrap this conversation up soon. /lh )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old December 15th, 2022, 07:52 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Snorting back a laugh he threw his eyes towards Shade'face, " I'll say something alright- Ms.Ma'am over here got offended when I told her to be careful! " he shook his head " Can you believe that? Imagine being that petty... " Vulture'fang tsked his tongue, while giving a final scoff.
He sure hoped he wouldn't get the blame for her little tantrum, but he couldn't be entirely sure with Shadow'fur.

// @Cherry~ @Archbone \\
( trying to keep it short it and simple for times sake )

----ϟ----
Characters

Old December 15th, 2022, 08:15 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafí View Post

Snorting back a laugh he threw his eyes towards Shade'face, " I'll say something alright- Ms.Ma'am over here got offended when I told her to be careful! " he shook his head " Can you believe that? Imagine being that petty... " Vulture'fang tsked his tongue, while giving a final scoff.
He sure hoped he wouldn't get the blame for her little tantrum, but he couldn't be entirely sure with Shadow'fur.

// @Cherry~ @Archbone \\
( trying to keep it short it and simple for times sake )
"The fact that you still care is immature to me. I'm past it. He treated me like I didn't know dirt from prey though which wasn't cool." Foxpaw said. "Lets go though, its getting late." She muttered and started to stalk home.

-- @Cherry~
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

Old December 16th, 2022, 10:18 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Larkpaw

This border, this marshy land, had been one of the first that Larkpaw had visited. And ironically enough, Vixensnarl had been there that time as well. Glancing over her shoulder for the more senior enforcer, Larkpaw headed straight to the border, setting to work immediately. She sniffed any spots of interest, only to come up empty-pawed. It didn't hurt to reinforce ShadowClan scent here and there, which she did by pausing to rub her sides or pawpads against any surfaces. It wouldn't do for any fishbrains to decide they wanted to cross over. Now, Larkpaw knew there had been a patrol here very recently, as the scents were... scentable, but there was one thing that dumbfounded her. Two things, actually. Larkpaw could not smell any RiverClanners on ShadowClan's side of the border. On top of that, if what Beeflight and Heatherrain claimed was true, which Lark was beginning to highly doubt, Smallleap had been attacked by a RiverClanner and left out in the rain.

Maybe the persistent rain had washed away any fishface's smell. But that was highly unlikely, seeing as she could still smell the scents of Shadowfur's patrol even now, after all that drenching. There was one more thing to consider. The scathing look Dawnstar had shot in Heatherrain's direction. It was clear who the leader suspected, but Lark was not fully ready to jump to the same conclusion. Mostly because of the way those three fools had acted. Heatherrain too calm and collected for a cat who'd witnessed murder. Beeflight too much of a sniveling mess, and Ebonysky too ready to snap with her anger issues.

Pivoting to face Vixensnarl, Larkpaw arched a single brow at the Enforcer. "Anything?" She asked, a mildly irritated frown flitting across her maw. She was not annoyed with her companion. Oh no, not in the least. Lark was just annoyed with the entire murder situation.

[ @NinjaBloss - Vixensnarl ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old December 16th, 2022, 12:21 PM

Shadowfur couldn’t believe his ears. This was what Foxpaw had held this patrol up over? A bruised ego over being told to be careful?

Lips curling back, he snarled at the apprentice, “That’s a stupid thing to hold up a whole patrol over, Foxpaw. Perhaps you need a reality check. You are one of the youngest apprentices in this Clan. You don’t know fox dung about anything out here. If you want to throw a temper tantrum over a denmate telling you to be careful, then you can change your name back to Foxkit and go right back to the nursery. Apologize to Vulturefang right now. And I don’t want to hear another smartass comment from you, either.” The Enforcer’s eyes blazed.

( @Leafí @Archbone Leafí, it’s up to you if you want to post again with Vulture. Archbone, if you want to do one more post with Fox we can head back after that. )

Last edited by occultation; December 16th, 2022 at 12:21 PM.