Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by stag
Today 09:13 AM
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 09:09 AM
frozensky's everything...
Last post by furrensic
Today 09:09 AM
Dreamingbloom adoption
Last post by zBlaze
Today 09:05 AM

Old July 23rd, 2017, 06:26 AM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Slowkit's Finder[windclan]

@Socks

Name;;
Lotuskit
Gender;;
Molly
Age;;
2 Moons
Personality;;
Kind | Caring | Sarcastic | Arrogant | Loyal | Courageous | Intelligent | Funny

Lotuskit is very kind and caring. She can't stand to see a cat in need and not help them. She loves to comfort other cats and is a great listener. Lotuskit tends to ignore borders and does not mind making friends in other clans. She is very loyal and would never betray her clan or her friends. Although Lotuskit is kind and caring, she has a wild side.
Lotuskit is very arrogant and hates to be proven wrong. She loves to joke around, but knows when to be serious. She is also very talkative and knows how to start a conversation and how to keep one going. Lotuskit is very sarcastic and is challenged, can throw back a quick remark.
Lotuskit is very good at making friends and gets along with almost everyone. She tends to ignore insults, but can get quite hot-headed is the right buttons are pushed. Lotuskit has a way with words and could get nearly anyone to do her bidding.
Looks;;
On Site
Role;;
Best/Close Friend
Other;;
Nope

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||

Last edited by Sage; July 23rd, 2017 at 06:26 AM.
Old July 23rd, 2017, 10:23 AM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
The kits are gonna stay unborn for a while, but Ebonyflicker and Cocoabush could interact a bit. Also just noticed we're both from Oregon, that's pretty 'lit.'
Okay, where should they interact? Ooh that is pretty lit~
Old July 23rd, 2017, 02:07 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Name: Ashkit

Personality: Bipolar | Overreacts | Loyal | Intelligent | Adventurous | Daring
​Ashkit is one of those cats whose personality, changes really suddenly and gets rather 'too much' of something. Like for example, if she was happy, she would be really happy. Or if she was sad, she would be full out depressed. Her mood goes too high. There is no in between for her personality. In some ways, she has a Bipolar Disorder. Her disorder doesn't have one emotion staying for weeks however, instead, it changes very quickly and can do so with just a few words. Ashkit can also do 'too much' through her actions. Like say for example, Ashkit was in a nice mood. (Or in her case, 'too nice') Say some cat asked her for a piece of moss from her nest. Ashkit would give them her whole nest. I think you get can get an idea of what I'm saying, basically she doesn't have a in between. Just a 'too much' of something. Ashkit's mood changes really suddenly all the time. Like one moment she could be super duper happy, the next she could be really really depressed. She's one mood changing cat. Not to forget, Ashkit has a tendency to overreact over small things. Like say she accidentally said something that was just a little rude to someone. She would realise her mistake and immediately become depressed. She would constantly be apologising and you would notice that she would have tears in her eyes all the time. To get her to stop overreacting, you just need to be patient. Though it does take quite a while. Whether Ashkit is adventurous or bold, is heavily dependent on her current mood. When she's feeling happy, she might be feeling quite daring as well. Or when she's feeling sad, she might feel like a coward. Lots of things change with Ashkit's personality. Many others think that Ashkit is weird. I mean like, she is a cat who has 'too much' of a personality, her mood changes so suddenly and she overreacts over really small things for a long time. Others view her as a freak. And some think that she's just insane. But she can't help it. She has had realisations about her problem and it hurts if she hears someone saying something harsh about her.
However, even if Ashkit can't manage to control her emotions, she is actually quite an intelligent cat. And I don't mean intelligent for a cat with quick emotion changes like her, I mean she's smarter than most cats in general. When learning, she can quickly catch onto something and learn it, being quite skilled as well. She knows how to play to her advantages and treads carefully when having to play with her disadvantages. With her smart mind and quick thinking, Ashkit can power through life just as well as any other cat. With, a few problems here and there.
All she needs is some patience. At times, a few cats can manage to get her to be calm and actually quite under control. Through kindness and patience, Ashkit can manage to relax and calm herself down. Many misunderstand her, but some see that she can't help it. Ashkit much prefers to stay near the cats that care for her and understand what she's going through. They are the cats that she tries her hardest to be more 'normal' around. Love and care is all she needs.

Looks: Ashkit's main pelt colour is grey, hence the name Ashkit. Small white and black spots are speckled through her pelt, mainly across the parts nearer to the top of her back. This shade of grey is consistent throughout the majority of her pelt, however as you lower down to her legs, the grey turns slightly darker, although the change isn't very noticeable. Near the end of her tail, the grey also becomes lighter to the point where it looks like a very light grey, almost white. Her head is also a pale grey coloured, becoming lighter along her neck. Her chest and chin are the only places on her with white, although that isn't a very big area.
Being a tabby, Ashkit has black tabby markings. There are stripes that ripple across her pelt, quite thin ones at first, but becoming thicker on her legs. Near the end of her tail, her stripes turn to rings, becoming thicker as well. Ashkit's eyes are amber on the outer parts of her hues, however further into the middle, the colour changes into a pale green.
Ashkit's build is quite a lithe one. Her build is made more for skill and agility rather than brute force and strength.

Role: Close friend

Other: I know they're from different clans but I thought that maybe they could meet often at the border and at gatherings and perhaps the fact that something's 'different' about them both could be the thing that helps them connect?

@Socks
I like the idea! Accepted!

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old July 23rd, 2017, 02:08 PM
Foot Wallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
@Socks

Name;;
Lotuskit
Gender;;
Molly
Age;;
2 Moons
Personality;;
Kind | Caring | Sarcastic | Arrogant | Loyal | Courageous | Intelligent | Funny

Lotuskit is very kind and caring. She can't stand to see a cat in need and not help them. She loves to comfort other cats and is a great listener. Lotuskit tends to ignore borders and does not mind making friends in other clans. She is very loyal and would never betray her clan or her friends. Although Lotuskit is kind and caring, she has a wild side.
Lotuskit is very arrogant and hates to be proven wrong. She loves to joke around, but knows when to be serious. She is also very talkative and knows how to start a conversation and how to keep one going. Lotuskit is very sarcastic and is challenged, can throw back a quick remark.
Lotuskit is very good at making friends and gets along with almost everyone. She tends to ignore insults, but can get quite hot-headed is the right buttons are pushed. Lotuskit has a way with words and could get nearly anyone to do her bidding.
Looks;;
On Site
Role;;
Best/Close Friend
Other;;
Nope
Accepted as a Best friend!

Old July 23rd, 2017, 02:09 PM
Foot Wallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
Okay, where should they interact? Ooh that is pretty lit~
They could interact on the territory, like on a hunt or something.

Old July 23rd, 2017, 03:50 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
They could interact on the territory, like on a hunt or something.
Okay, you want to post first or should I?
Old July 23rd, 2017, 06:32 PM
Foot Wallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
Okay, you want to post first or should I?
could you?