Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:27 AM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by paris
Today 02:01 AM
War and Mercy [ShC/RC]
Last post by alec
Today 01:51 AM
Windy Hills
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:41 AM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Fish
Today 12:57 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 15th, 2021, 08:26 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: Ya get the vice principal as your sub [ShC apprentice training event]

haha its me mind if one of my warriors comes to watch?

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old October 15th, 2021, 08:33 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: Ya get the vice principal as your sub [ShC apprentice training event]

Quote:
Originally Posted by birchy View Post
haha its me mind if one of my warriors comes to watch?
// Feel free ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ //

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old October 15th, 2021, 08:41 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Irritation and disgust was etched in Palebreeze's features as he replayed the scene of his mother telling him about his half-clan blood. He certainly didn't feel like dealing with her right now, so he had found comfort in watching what he could only guess was Vice Principal Shadestorm teaching a bunch of lousy apprentices. Huh, entertainment.

Suppressing a small sigh, the lithe brown tom sat beside the deputy, giving him a nod of greeting.

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old October 15th, 2021, 02:56 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Singing Jay
(Oh good!)
Oh! He was fast. Most of the time, others failed to dodge her initial leap, but this was different. She skidded to a halt on the grass and barely managed to stay upright. She'd have to work on that. Juniperpaw narrowed her eyes and focused on the spot where his shoulder blades moved up and down his back, preparing to take another leap when- "Woah!" She staggered backwards and fell to her side, quickly rolling to get up. The blue-grey feline hissed, but didn't speak. Last time she had said something about it, she had gotten in trouble.

Juniperpaw jumped again, aiming for the top of Firepaws back, near the base of his tail. She was rather reckless, when it came to fighting, but when others didn't know her strategy, it worked out. Sometimes. Claws in, Juniper. She sheathed her claws before she was close enough to land. It came from a habit of digging them into grass, her claws would slowly slide out when she walking, or hunting, or fighting, or doing anything really. It was a problem. But that would be addressed another day.

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old October 15th, 2021, 02:58 PM
The one and only

Bump Policy: Bump after 24 hours!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Daisypaw listened carefully. Antpaw. Bounding over to the other apprentice she sat near them listening at who was in the other groups.

“Let’s start then.” @Clovershade

Last edited by Beetlenose; October 15th, 2021 at 02:59 PM.
Old October 16th, 2021, 08:32 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

:*:Cotton'paw:*:

A wave of satisfaction spread throughout him. Yes! He actually had made contact! Opening his mouth he planned to give an unnecessary taunt, but that completely back fired once the other apprentice quickly regained his footing and blew a swift attack to Cotton'paws legs. Falling flat on his face, the tom groaned while a few stars flitted into his vision.
Not wanting to seem any weaker than he already appeared, the dazed cat hastily leapt forward. Cotton'paw didn't care where this attack was heading, as long as a he landed a blow.

// @:Grimmlin:\\
(srry for the late and rushed reply!)

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old October 17th, 2021, 10:10 PM
*intense sneezing fit*

My Mood: Chatty

@ninjaBoss

(he's actually blind in both eyes and deaf in his right ear jsyk)

He scented the cat before they approached. V-... Vixenpaw. Ah. At the simple question, he nodded, but only after adding a quick note. "I've never had battle training ... so I'll probably lose, but maybe you can show me some skills" and with that, he stood there like an idiot. Bushypaw didn't know the Hunter's crouch. heck, he didn't even know the territory layout!
Old October 18th, 2021, 08:14 AM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

(ooh ok ty)

Vixenpaw gave a sharp nod, before she realized that he wouldn't be able to see her. "Ok. I've only had a little myself. And don't think I'll go easy on you just because you can't see. If you can't work around that, then you're not fit to be a warrior." She wasn't trying to be mean, it was just the truth. If he couldn't learn to work around his blindness, then he had no place being a warrior. He would easily get crushed by ShadowClan's enemies, and only be a liability. For his sake, Vixenpaw hoped Bushypaw would be able to find a workaround. The young molly didn't want to know what Dawnstar would do to her fellow apprentice if he couldn't.

Shaking those thoughts off, Vixenpaw quickly sized up Bushypaw, before leaping at him without further ado. She hoped to start the battle in her favor by bowling him over, maybe even pin him she could. A quick victory to impress Shadestorm, but if she didn't manage then that was fine too. It would be a testament to Bushypaw's skills to get away from her.

@Kingly
Old October 18th, 2021, 09:17 AM
eternally tired

// @Leafí
[totally fine! also v v sorry i don't usually write the longest of posts for battle rps )): ]
Puffinpaw

Puffinpaw was hit in his side by this weird blow and it made him stumble to the right a bit. A bit dazed, he aimed a hit to the other apprentices head.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; October 18th, 2021 at 09:17 AM.
Old October 30th, 2021, 07:14 PM
*intense sneezing fit*

My Mood: Chatty

@ninjaboss

The tom heard and scented the she-cat coming for him, so he made a quick sidestep. How to attack? He pause for a moment before trying o head under the molly's belly. Bushypaw was small for his age. Small, blind, half-deaf with no knowledge of fighting. He had disadvantages, but maybe he would be able to beat the older she-cat with his endurance and stamina, size and speed. Any cat's guess was as good as his own.