Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 05:38 AM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 05:02 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 04:30 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 04:28 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 04:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 7th, 2023, 08:31 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: history is written by the victors

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Okay, so she wasn't a kit, but Goatscrunch technically hadn't said anyone else was barred from coming. Bumblestar sat down at the edge of the baby crowd, out of the way of most of the pipsqueaks but still well within ear-shot.
Violetfreckle

Violetfreckle had the zoomies. The urge to run around and cause some chaos just called out to her. Not, like, some huge chaos. But maybe, just maybe, she could see how long a certain cat could stand her. As soon as she saw Bumblebutt's back to her, around a whole group of kits, Violetfreckle's pupils dilated and she dropped down into a crouch. Her tail swished from side to side as she crept closer and closer to her prey... aaaaalmost there... aaand she pounced, aiming to land squarely on Bumblestar's tail. Hah!

Regardless of whether or not she succeeded, Violetfreckle would trot up to the leader's side and offer a sweet purr. "Need some help watching the kits?" She offered, feigning innocence as she tilted her head ever so slightly. Her pupils, still dilated, most likely immediately gave it away that Violetfreckle was up to no good. Spirits, she felt energy tingling in her paws!

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old September 7th, 2023, 08:48 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellichor View Post

Violetfreckle

Violetfreckle had the zoomies. The urge to run around and cause some chaos just called out to her. Not, like, some huge chaos. But maybe, just maybe, she could see how long a certain cat could stand her. As soon as she saw Bumblebutt's back to her, around a whole group of kits, Violetfreckle's pupils dilated and she dropped down into a crouch. Her tail swished from side to side as she crept closer and closer to her prey... aaaaalmost there... aaand she pounced, aiming to land squarely on Bumblestar's tail. Hah!

Regardless of whether or not she succeeded, Violetfreckle would trot up to the leader's side and offer a sweet purr. "Need some help watching the kits?" She offered, feigning innocence as she tilted her head ever so slightly. Her pupils, still dilated, most likely immediately gave it away that Violetfreckle was up to no good. Spirits, she felt energy tingling in her paws!
RAH, WHAT-

Bumblestar's head snapped around as paws landed squarely on her tail, a biting insult already on her tongue. It died when she saw who it was, and she merely gave the she-cat a knowing, piercing look before flicking her tail away. "You're childish," she muttered, typical harshness gone from her tone. "No, I think Goatscrunch has got it covered. Sit down if you're gonna be over here, you overgrown kit."
Old September 7th, 2023, 08:55 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Quote:
RAH, WHAT-

Bumblestar's head snapped around as paws landed squarely on her tail, a biting insult already on her tongue. It died when she saw who it was, and she merely gave the she-cat a knowing, piercing look before flicking her tail away. "You're childish," she muttered, typical harshness gone from her tone. "No, I think Goatscrunch has got it covered. Sit down if you're gonna be over here, you overgrown kit."
Violetfreckle

Man, for a second she could have sworn that Bumblestar was about to get all hissy at her. She didn't know what kind of result she wanted, but Violetfreckle didn't think this was it. With a sound that was somewhere between a defeated groan and an exasperated sigh, the she-cat turned around plodded dramatically over to Bumblestar's other side, making sure to take another swipe at the leader's tail on the way. She plopped down, tail flicking side to side pointedly. "Yeah yeah, let the old fart have all the fun, hm." With that, she went from sitting to laying down, purposely getting as cloooose as she could to Bumblebutt without touching the other cat. Like, as in, if she flicked her ear, it would brush up against Bumblestar's side close. Her paws kneaded the dirt as she tried to get rid of some of the excess energy she had.

Old September 7th, 2023, 09:11 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

At least most of the kits had the sense to come when called and behave themselves. Goatscrunch scowled at the oversized yapper. "Must got bees in that head of yers, 'cause ain't no brain working if that's the best ya got. Keep it settled before ya rile up the kids, I'm gonna start once they're done gatherin'."

[ @vellichor ]
Old September 7th, 2023, 09:28 PM
roar

Quote:

Violetfreckle

Man, for a second she could have sworn that Bumblestar was about to get all hissy at her. She didn't know what kind of result she wanted, but Violetfreckle didn't think this was it. With a sound that was somewhere between a defeated groan and an exasperated sigh, the she-cat turned around plodded dramatically over to Bumblestar's other side, making sure to take another swipe at the leader's tail on the way. She plopped down, tail flicking side to side pointedly. "Yeah yeah, let the old fart have all the fun, hm." With that, she went from sitting to laying down, purposely getting as cloooose as she could to Bumblebutt without touching the other cat. Like, as in, if she flicked her ear, it would brush up against Bumblestar's side close. Her paws kneaded the dirt as she tried to get rid of some of the excess energy she had.
"I am going to smother you in front of the babies if you don't chill." Bumblestar drew her tail out of the way, curling it close to her side as she offered Violetfreckle an unamused secretly kind of amused raise of her brows.

Goatscrunch hadn't missed it, either, and a snicker slipped out before she bit down on her tongue to suppress it. Whoops.

....also why was violetfreckle so close to her

Now that she noticed, it was impossible not to notice. Bumblestar inched a little in the opposite direction, juuuuust enough to give herself a bit of breathing space. "Insufferable fish-face. Who's put ants in your fur today?"
Old September 7th, 2023, 11:14 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
At least most of the kits had the sense to come when called and behave themselves. Goatscrunch scowled at the oversized yapper. "Must got bees in that head of yers, 'cause ain't no brain working if that's the best ya got. Keep it settled before ya rile up the kids, I'm gonna start once they're done gatherin'."

[ @vellichor ]
Quote:
"I am going to smother you in front of the babies if you don't chill." Bumblestar drew her tail out of the way, curling it close to her side as she offered Violetfreckle an unamused secretly kind of amused raise of her brows.

Goatscrunch hadn't missed it, either, and a snicker slipped out before she bit down on her tongue to suppress it. Whoops.

....also why was violetfreckle so close to her

Now that she noticed, it was impossible not to notice. Bumblestar inched a little in the opposite direction, juuuuust enough to give herself a bit of breathing space. "Insufferable fish-face. Who's put ants in your fur today?"

Violetfreckle

Oh, the old fart started speaking? What... in the hell... was he saying? Bees? Wait, this was an insult! With a huff, Violetfreckle turned up her nose, refusing to answer the old, decrepit cat, let alone even look at him. Energy still buzzed in her paws, in her whole body. So when Bumblebutt had the audacity to let out even the smallest of laughs at her, she took it as a cue to scramble to her paws as quickly as she could. It felt better to stand anyway. "You wanna go, huh? You wanna brawl? You wanna. You wannaaa try me? Oh wait, you won't, you're toooo weeeaak." Violetfreckle walked past the leader again, this time crossing in front and letting her tail drag ever so slightly under the other cat's chin. That is, if Bumblestar would even let that happen. "Ants in my fur?? I got noooooo idea what you're talking about," she drew out the words oh-so dramatically, before flopping onto her side once again. Violetfreckle stretched her limbs into the sky, trying to shake out a bit of the energy that just wouldn't go away.
Old September 7th, 2023, 11:42 PM
roar

Quote:

Violetfreckle

Oh, the old fart started speaking? What... in the hell... was he saying? Bees? Wait, this was an insult! With a huff, Violetfreckle turned up her nose, refusing to answer the old, decrepit cat, let alone even look at him. Energy still buzzed in her paws, in her whole body. So when Bumblebutt had the audacity to let out even the smallest of laughs at her, she took it as a cue to scramble to her paws as quickly as she could. It felt better to stand anyway. "You wanna go, huh? You wanna brawl? You wanna. You wannaaa try me? Oh wait, you won't, you're toooo weeeaak." Violetfreckle walked past the leader again, this time crossing in front and letting her tail drag ever so slightly under the other cat's chin. That is, if Bumblestar would even let that happen. "Ants in my fur?? I got noooooo idea what you're talking about," she drew out the words oh-so dramatically, before flopping onto her side once again. Violetfreckle stretched her limbs into the sky, trying to shake out a bit of the energy that just wouldn't go away.
Bumblestar couldn't stop the next bout of laughter as Violetfreckle practically jumped to her paws and spouted off challenges. Giggles bubbled past her lips, making her shoulders shake as she tried to keep them quiet and avoid Goatscrunch's wrath.

Then Violetfreckle's tail dragged under her chin and her laugh faltered, eyes tracking Violetfreckle as she moved. what why hwaaat was this and why did it make her feel tingly in her paws. stupid paws stop feeling WEIRD this is a SERIOUS event be SERIOUS. Bumblestar cleared her throat in an attempt to maintain a least a fraction of her composure, watching as the other she-cat flopped back down. "You're insufferable and dramatic. If you get me kicked out with your nursery antics, I'm gonna be so ticked at you."
Old September 8th, 2023, 08:39 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

WHEATKIT
he/wheatself/it
3/6
@dino. - bumblebutt | @vellichor - violetfreckle
just for the mention of your characters in this post :heartbounce;

A snickering fit overcame the little brown furball as he watched the two older cats. It was so weird seeing the leader all like that, much less get all flustered by the former RiverClan warrior. Using his paws to cover his mouth, hoping to muffle his laughter and not draw attention to the Bumble..star and Violetwhateverhernamewas, Wheat forced its attention on the other kits, but keep glancing back at the warriors, still snickering. The older cats were so funny, much funnier than the chickens back at the barn.

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡

Last edited by elswhere; September 8th, 2023 at 08:42 AM.
Old September 8th, 2023, 02:23 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Quote:
Bumblestar couldn't stop the next bout of laughter as Violetfreckle practically jumped to her paws and spouted off challenges. Giggles bubbled past her lips, making her shoulders shake as she tried to keep them quiet and avoid Goatscrunch's wrath.

Then Violetfreckle's tail dragged under her chin and her laugh faltered, eyes tracking Violetfreckle as she moved. what why hwaaat was this and why did it make her feel tingly in her paws. stupid paws stop feeling WEIRD this is a SERIOUS event be SERIOUS. Bumblestar cleared her throat in an attempt to maintain a least a fraction of her composure, watching as the other she-cat flopped back down. "You're insufferable and dramatic. If you get me kicked out with your nursery antics, I'm gonna be so ticked at you."
Violetfreckle

More laughter! The audacity! This time, though, Violetfreckle remained flopped down on her side, showing her over-dramatized irritation with big flicks of her tail. She was, of course, not irritated in the slightest. In face, this was more fun than she thought. But putting on a show was her strong suit. As Bumblestar spoke again, she rolled over to face the feline and whined. "Noooo, I would neverrrr. I totally wanna hear about your history and whatever. I'm so interested. This is my interested face." She was now laying on her back, craning her neck to give Bumblestar a look that could only be described as hilariously unserious. Her face was scrunched and eyebrows furrowed.

And then -- a baby laugh? A baby laugh! "Oi, whaddya think you're laughing at, huh?" Violetfreckle spoke, playfully. "Am I gonna have to fight you and Bumblestar? I'll do it, I'll brawl! She took some swipes at the air, demonstrating her battle prowess. Until her arms got tired and she just tucked them close to her belly again. "Okay maybe not today. But like, eventually."

// @eslander \\

Old September 8th, 2023, 05:02 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

*-Asterpaw-*
3/100
he/him || 7moons
Lanky, flame point siamese with heterochromatic eyes

He's not a kit, but Asterpaw is new, so maybe attending a story from an elder wouldn't be a bad idea. He had many questions about the clans, perhaps he'll get some answers to such things by listening? Many cats here looked battle hardened, perhaps it would be a story about any past fights. Whatever the story would be about, he was interested to learn something, and he saw not only kits here, but Bumblestar and what was probably a warrior here as well so he didn't think he was barred from attending.

Mind made up, Asterpaw trotted confidently over to the little gathering of cats and settled himself somewhere around the edge, close enough to the group so he was part of it, while also being a few paces behind the kits gathered so that they could still see and be the most engaged.
Closed Thread