Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:31 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by ophelia
Today 01:17 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by dino.
Today 12:52 AM
3v1 Evac Volunteers!
by taillow
Last post by beau
Today 12:19 AM
Silverkit first step
Last post by lionparty25
Yesterday 11:29 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 15th, 2022, 05:33 PM
Watch the world go by...

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Winter Race Event!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherryfalls View Post
CherryFall{open}

cherryfall approached the others, she didn't really have a team, the she's eyes glanced around at the others unsure of how these teams worked properly, the she sat down upon the ground curling her tail around her paws.
—Slatefrost—

The black and white tom padded up to the group of gathered cats. He wouldn’t necessarily say he was fastest cat around when it came to running around in the snow, but he certainly wasn’t the slowest. Slatefrost noticed another cat sitting around and he padded up to her, a good natured expression on his face.

”Hello!” Slatefrost meowed, “would you like to form a team together? I can’t guarantee that we’ll win, but at least we’ll have some fun!” Slatefrost waited for her response, inwardly hoping she woulnd’t reject him. He didn’t know what he would do. Because it seemed that everybody had already formed their teams.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Clearlight | Daykit | Nightkit | Rainburst
Brittleshore | Slatefrost | Molly | Revel
•-----------------------⋅☾☼☽⋅-----------------------•
Old January 15th, 2022, 06:28 PM

Bump Policy: Idk about what bumping is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafspeaker View Post
*Tigerpaw mewed of course*
“Thank you!” Robinfeather responded, smiling.
Old January 15th, 2022, 09:41 PM
rawr

My Mood: Breezy

>> Duskfire

He grunted, inching away from the shuttering apprentice. "Er, you okay kid?" he asked gruffly, eyeing him with uncertainty. "And, I'll take that information into account, thanks." he meowed, glancing around. He stopped his gaze onto Slatefrost, who seemed to be attempting to form a team with some other cat. Cherryfall, yes he'd seen her before. Beautiful name, really, but he'd never admit that to anyone. Getting up, his large paws leaving rather big prints in the snow. He stopped, a tail-length or two away from the other warriors. "You guys forming a group? You don't mind if I join, do you?" he asked, tilting his head slightly in questioning. There was a jittery nervousness in his paws and he wanted it out, for all he was doing was talking to a few fellow warriors, should be no trouble at all. On all the stars calm down! He narrowed his eyes at Slatefrost, hoping he wouldn't be rejected. If he was, it'd just prove Elderflare right. And his father, and he wouldn't have it. He realized he might looking at her as if he's going to claw her fur off so he forced his neck fluff down, neatly wrapping his tail around his paws. Forcing a smile, he tried to seem more approachable. Why am I like this.

@Brightlight @Leafspeaker @Cherryfalls //

Last edited by duskfire1; January 15th, 2022 at 09:41 PM.
Old January 15th, 2022, 09:42 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by duskfire1 View Post
>> Duskfire

He grunted, inching away from the shuttering apprentice. "Er, you okay kid?" he asked gruffly, eyeing him with uncertainty. "And, I'll take that information into account, thanks." he meowed, glancing around. He stopped his gaze onto Slatefrost, who seemed to be attempting to form a team with some other cat. Cherryfall, yes he'd seen her before. Beautiful name, really, but he'd never admit that to anyone. Getting up, his large paws leaving rather big prints in the snow. He stopped, a tail-length or two away from the other warriors. "You guys forming a group? You don't mind if I join, do you?" he asked, tilting his head slightly in questioning. There was a jittery nervousness in his paws and he wanted it out, for all he was doing was talking to a few fellow warriors, should be no trouble at all. On all the stars calm down! He narrowed his eyes at Slatefrost, hoping he wouldn't be rejected. If he was, it'd just prove Elderflare right. And his father, and he wouldn't have it. He realized he might looking at her as if he's going to claw her fur off so he forced his neck fluff down, neatly wrapping his tail around his paws. Forcing a smile, he tried to seem more approachable. Why am I like this.

*Tigerpaw mewed she was fine when she let out another cough*

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old January 15th, 2022, 11:24 PM

My Mood: Angelic

CherryFall

the she's green eyes turned to the cats who had approached , SlateFrost and DuskFire? yes that was their names the she was very delighted to be invited to a team. the she's face lit up with a smile "even if we don't win it still counts as long as we have fun! I'll gladly join your team." the she's soft voice mewed
to the other turning her attention to DuskFire, she almost forgot they were there , oh dear. "oh hello! i guess you don't have a team either ." the she gives a awkward smile before silently sitting there she's very anxious at the moment despite her energetic approach.

// @duskfire1 , @Brightlight

Cherry falls signature!
my characters Bios!
|
|
v

Last edited by Cherryfalls; January 15th, 2022 at 11:25 PM.
Old January 16th, 2022, 01:20 PM
Watch the world go by...

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
>> Duskfire

@Leafspeaker
@Cherryfalls

—Slatefrost—

Slatefrost sighed in relief when Cherryfall allowed him to join her team. Great. He hadn’t been sent away. Another warrior approached them, Duskfire, right? He beamed at the other warrior. “Oh, it’s perfectly fine with me!” he said as he glanced at Cherryfall and the apprentice, hoping they agreed with him as well. There was something someone has said once to him, the more the merrier. So, well, now they had more cats. The merriment had to be coming soon, right?

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Clearlight | Daykit | Nightkit | Rainburst
Brittleshore | Slatefrost | Molly | Revel
•-----------------------⋅☾☼☽⋅-----------------------•

Last edited by Brightlight; January 16th, 2022 at 01:22 PM.
Old January 16th, 2022, 03:46 PM

Bump Policy: Idk about what bumping is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafspeaker View Post
*Tigerpaw mewed she was fine when she let out another cough*
Robinfeather flinched, afraid of disease in leaf-bare. “Tigerpaw, are you sure you’re ok?” She asked, worried.
Old January 16th, 2022, 03:48 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanaDraws View Post
Robinfeather flinched, afraid of disease in leaf-bare. “Tigerpaw, are you sure you’re ok?” She asked, worried.
*Tigerpaw finally mewed that she wasn't sure now*

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old January 16th, 2022, 04:11 PM
rawr

My Mood: Breezy

>> Duskfire

He nodded, his eyes narrowed in determination. "Yes, okay, thank you." he meowed, looking around. He shot a half-worried and half-exasperated glance at Tigerpaw, who seemed to be sick. He gave an irritated flick of his ear as he turned back towards his teammates. "Anyone who needs a team, join up over here!" he called aloud, flexing his claws as he wait in anticipation. He looked up from the ground to his teammates, letting out a sigh. "I'm going to see to Tigerpaw real quick, try to, uh, keep recruiting members I guess. Teams of five, Tigerpaw confirmed." he assessed, looking from Cherryfall to Slatefrost. He normally liked to take the lead with things, especially if it involved teaming, but he promised himself that he wouldn't take over, at least, not this time. Without waiting for an answer, he stood up and padded over to the worrisome apprentice, sitting down with a huff. "You," he meowed, flicking a claw out to point at Tigerpaw. "You seem sick. You sure you can run this event? Surely you won't be participating, with that hacking you've got on." he meowed, eyeing the apprentice up and down.

- Slatefrost's team 3/5 -
@Leafspeaker @Brightlight @Cherryfalls //
Old January 16th, 2022, 04:23 PM
error in the code

Quote:
>> Duskfire

He nodded, his eyes narrowed in determination. "Yes, okay, thank you." he meowed, looking around. He shot a half-worried and half-exasperated glance at Tigerpaw, who seemed to be sick. He gave an irritated flick of his ear as he turned back towards his teammates. "Anyone who needs a team, join up over here!" he called aloud, flexing his claws as he wait in anticipation. He looked up from the ground to his teammates, letting out a sigh. "I'm going to see to Tigerpaw real quick, try to, uh, keep recruiting members I guess. Teams of five, Tigerpaw confirmed." he assessed, looking from Cherryfall to Slatefrost. He normally liked to take the lead with things, especially if it involved teaming, but he promised himself that he wouldn't take over, at least, not this time. Without waiting for an answer, he stood up and padded over to the worrisome apprentice, sitting down with a huff. "You," he meowed, flicking a claw out to point at Tigerpaw. "You seem sick. You sure you can run this event? Surely you won't be participating, with that hacking you've got on." he meowed, eyeing the apprentice up and down.

- Slatefrost's team 3/5 -
@Leafspeaker @Brightlight @Cherryfalls //
*Tigerpaw tried to protest that she was fine but let out a cough so hard she collapsed*

*She looked up at Duskfire and asked if he could get Nightwind and Twilightstar*
@Moonraven
@Phantomtamer

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; January 16th, 2022 at 04:23 PM.
Closed Thread