Today 09:20 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Willowfern
Today 09:07 PM

Old March 26th, 2019, 07:05 AM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: A dangerous meeting (private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
An unsettling atmosphere filled the house since she walked in. It was as if something unnatural was watching her from the shadows, stalking her and observing her every move. However, when she shed blood an unmistakable growl came from the dark corner of the house, close towards the basement door..
Sky looked up towards the growl. She let out a growl herself, and got the hammer. She quickly got up. 'And with people going missing... it's not safe for a girl such as you' Damian's words filled her mind. "Says the guy who roams the streets at night." She mutteredd with a snort. She got her sword and kept her distance from the corner. "Who's there?" She asked plainly.
Old March 30th, 2019, 05:04 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Sky looked up towards the growl. She let out a growl herself, and got the hammer. She quickly got up. 'And with people going missing... it's not safe for a girl such as you' Damian's words filled her mind. "Says the guy who roams the streets at night." She mutteredd with a snort. She got her sword and kept her distance from the corner. "Who's there?" She asked plainly.
Nothing responded, it was only eerie silence. After a few moments a growl came again, but from a different direction. Then another, and another, and another until it seemed like the growl was coming from all over at different times. A low chuckle followed one of the last growls before a painfully loud silence.
Old March 30th, 2019, 07:27 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Nothing responded, it was only eerie silence. After a few moments a growl came again, but from a different direction. Then another, and another, and another until it seemed like the growl was coming from all over at different times. A low chuckle followed one of the last growls before a painfully loud silence.
Sky looked around, confusement covered her face. A bit of fear grew inside her. Maybe Damian was right? she thought. No! Out of all the people in the world, Damian is not right! she thhought. She felt confused, scared, and mad. "I said who's there?" A bit of fear in her voice.
Old April 7th, 2019, 06:22 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Sky looked around, confusement covered her face. A bit of fear grew inside her. Maybe Damian was right? she thought. No! Out of all the people in the world, Damian is not right! she thhought. She felt confused, scared, and mad. "I said who's there?" A bit of fear in her voice.
Nothing answered her question. After a few moments of silence an inhuman, disembodied voice echoed throughout the house. “Why is a mortal in the house of blood?” It boomed.

“Fall to your knees and beg for mercy...” it seems to hiss into her ear threateningly.

I have no idea how to drive this forward ahHhHhhhh)
Old April 7th, 2019, 06:59 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Nothing answered her question. After a few moments of silence an inhuman, disembodied voice echoed throughout the house. “Why is a mortal in the house of blood?” It boomed.

“Fall to your knees and beg for mercy...” it seems to hiss into her ear threateningly.

I have no idea how to drive this forward ahHhHhhhh)
Skyler snorted. "Heck no!" She said, crossing her arms. She wasn't going to give up without a fight. She put her blue hair behind her ears. Her eyes were full of annoyance and anger. She put her hands on her hips. She finally got so annoyed and got the contract paper. "I'd rather live on the streets then here." She muttered.
@Shadow

Last edited by ~Silverkit~; April 17th, 2019 at 04:25 PM.
Old May 2nd, 2019, 08:49 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Skyler snorted. "Heck no!" She said, crossing her arms. She wasn't going to give up without a fight. She put her blue hair behind her ears. Her eyes were full of annoyance and anger. She put her hands on her hips. She finally got so annoyed and got the contract paper. "I'd rather live on the streets then here." She muttered.
@Shadow
There was a long silence, before Damian appeared to be leaning on a wall. “Then leave.” He yawned, acting rather bored, though his eyes seemed to be focusing on her exposed neck.

Last edited by Shadow; May 31st, 2019 at 05:58 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2019, 07:17 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
There was a long silence, before Damian appeared to be leaning on a wall. “Then leave.” He yawned, acting rather bored, though his eyes seemed to be focusing on her exposed neck.
Sky whipped around, hearing Damian. "What are you doing here?" She growled, eyes full of annoyance. She put her sword in a safe place and turned back to Damian, waiting for his answer.

Last edited by ~Silverkit~; May 4th, 2019 at 10:41 AM.
Old May 31st, 2019, 05:57 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Sky whipped around, hearing Damian. "What are you doing here?" She growled, eyes full of annoyance. She put her sword in a safe place and turned back to Damian, waiting for his answer.
”Funny. I could say the exact same thing.” He responded rather sharply. “This is my house you are trespassing in.” He seemed to growl..but he couldn’t, right? He was human. So he couldn’t make that sound...right?

Last edited by Shadow; May 31st, 2019 at 05:58 PM.
Old May 31st, 2019, 06:26 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
”Funny. I could say the exact same thing.” He responded rather sharply. “This is my house you are trespassing in.” He seemed to growl..but he couldn’t, right? He was human. So he couldn’t make that sound...right?
Skyler's eyes narrowed. There seemed to be something he was hiding. But what? "The place was for sale." She protested. She grabbed her things and glared at him. "Well if it is yours or not, I'm leaving." She said and walked towards the door.

Last edited by ~Silverkit~; May 31st, 2019 at 06:27 PM.
Old May 31st, 2019, 06:30 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Skyler's eyes narrowed. There seemed to be something he was hiding. But what? "The place was for sale." She protested. She grabbed her things and glared at him. "Well if it is yours or not, I'm leaving." She said and walked towards the door.
”Go ahead.” He walked behind her to shut the door behind her. “And while your at it...leave this place. Before it’s too dangerous to step foot in the forest.” He shut the door behind her harshly.