WindClan Resources
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:38 AM

Old April 20th, 2020, 08:12 AM
Just a Christian

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Torch's territory

+ @Jynx @RainbowQuail +
Torch suddenly jumped into action, spinning towards Ochre, kicking them in the throat with a paw before racing through the forest, springing in the air towards Ambrosia. His claws were unsheathed and his eyes blazed for a fight.

Character Site is in the works.
Old April 20th, 2020, 04:49 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Ochre eyes flashed as Torch flashed out a paw, catching him in the throat. A growl of pain and ferocity ripped from him as his opponent fled. "That's right," he snarled, giving chase, "run coward." His ears were laid back as he raced after the other tom. Though he wasn't the strongest, he was pretty fast. With a strong push of his hind legs, Ochre propelled himself forward and attempted to leap onto Torch's back, claws outstretched.
Old April 20th, 2020, 04:57 PM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy

Ambrosia heard paw steps and twitched her ears. She turned her head to find Torch leaping onto her. She widened her eyes, fear flashing in them as the side of her body hit the ground, she went stiff. “What the-“
What was happening? Usually cats gave warnings to her about being in their territory. She quickly unsheathed her claws. @Jynx @Splashy @Breezefur

Last edited by That Key in the Tree; April 20th, 2020 at 06:12 PM.
Old April 20th, 2020, 05:41 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowQuail View Post
Ambrosia heard paws step and twitched her ears. She turned her head to find Torch leaping onto her. She widened her eyes, fear flashing in them as the side of her body hit the ground, she went stiff. “What the-“
What was happening? Usually cats gave warnings to her about being in their territory. She quickly unsheathed her claws. @Jynx @Splashy @Breezefur
Even though Ivykit was blind,her hearing was sharp. She shot towards Ambrosia and aimed a blow at the other cat's ear.
Old April 21st, 2020, 09:11 AM
Just a Christian

+ @Breezefur @RainbowQuail +
Torch landed on the cat's side, digging his claws into their side, he glared over at the small cat that had attacked him. He let go of Ambrosia with a single paw and lashed out at the second cat, his eyes blazing. He then kicked Ambrosia's thigh with a hind paw before leaping off the cat. "Get off my territory, both of you!" He roared, tail lashing.

Old April 21st, 2020, 10:00 AM
Just a Christian

NEW ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THIS RP

There will now be a Roleplay order! If other people join, they will join in right after the person that had just roleplayed!

Order:
Splashy
@Jynx
@RainbowQuail
@Breezefur
-

Last edited by Splashy; April 21st, 2020 at 10:00 AM.
Old April 21st, 2020, 08:24 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Ochre hissed as he missed, landing inches from Torch's back. "Dammit!" he growled, tail lashing. Normally he aimed better than this. More frustrated at himself now, the scrappy tom gave a small shake of his head and leapt into the fray, where Torch, the she-cat he was chasing, and the kit were all together. He swiped one paw at Torch's head, eyes narrowed. "Make me!" he growled, daring the other with his fiery gaze and a stubborn jut of his chin. He had no quarrel with the other two, so long as they didn't attack him. If they did, he'd have no problem chasing them away. Well, except for the kit. He didn't really want to hurt it.
Old April 21st, 2020, 10:45 PM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy

Ambrosia grunted when he hit her thigh. She stood up and let out a hiss at Torch. “What’s wrong with you!? There’s enough forest for all of us!” She arched her back, her fur bristling. What was his problem? He was worse then a clan cat! She glanced at her slightly bleeding side, then at the black tom that had just spoken and then the kit and then back at Torch. Well. She got what she wanted. Something to do. @Jynx @Splashy @Breezefur
Old April 24th, 2020, 10:06 AM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical

@Splashy

"No!" Ivykit screeched,and threw herself at Torch,slamming on paw the cat's head,and the other to their chest.
Old April 24th, 2020, 09:16 PM
Just a Christian

+ @Jynx @RainbowQuail @Breezefur +
Torch roared. He had never been invaded by so many cats before, so this would be a challenge, but he would take that challenge. He started with the first invader, running up to them and jabbing them in the throat to wind them before spinning around the momentum to slash their shoulder with his hind paws before leaping at the second cat, landing his paws on their shoulders and slashing down, hard. After that, he turned, being attacked by Ivykit, his head being smacked down a bit then winded a bit by kicked in the chest. But he responded quickly, quickly getting down and sweeping his hind legs beneath the small cat, knocking them down. He then leaped on them, pummelling their stomach with his hind paws. He then leaped off the cat, pushing on the cat's stomach while doing so. He landed, spinning back to face his opponents.