Last post by Moonraven
Today 06:23 PM

Old December 17th, 2016, 09:40 AM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Tangle's stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefall View Post

~La time skip~

Tangle woke up early, he may get to sleep easily, but he is terrible at staying asleep. He stood up carefully, not wanting to wake the sleeping Molly, and started walking through the tunnels. Maybe I can get some early morning fresh kill... Then bring it as a present for Spice! Perfect!
Spice slept, as she wasn't easily woken up. The lazy molly found sleep easy, and staying asleep easier. But, when she is woken up, she is probably the least pleasant cat to be around. She was the opposite of a morning cat, and was extremely grumpy whenever woken up, whether it be in the morning or during one of her typical naps. Her side rose and fell in rhythm, and gentle sighs escaped her now and then.

Old December 17th, 2016, 09:52 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Spice slept, as she wasn't easily woken up. The lazy molly found sleep easy, and staying asleep easier. But, when she is woken up, she is probably the least pleasant cat to be around. She was the opposite of a morning cat, and was extremely grumpy whenever woken up, whether it be in the morning or during one of her typical naps. Her side rose and fell in rhythm, and gentle sighs escaped her now and then.
After catching two fish and a robin, Tangle bounced back to the caves, happy with his humongous catch. When he got back he found spice still asleep, "wake up', he whispered quietly, "I've got somthing for you."

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old December 17th, 2016, 10:07 AM

Quote:

After catching two fish and a robin, Tangle bounced back to the caves, happy with his humongous catch. When he got back he found spice still asleep, "wake up', he whispered quietly, "I've got somthing for you."
Spice grumbled as she was roused from her slumber. "Go away," she muttered, slapping a paw over her face, still half asleep. "I'm sleeping," Her words were quiet and slow, reflecting that her mind wasn't in full gear yet. The light pink nose that sat upon the tip of her muzzle twitched as she scented the food, and she raised her head, eyes drooping. "What've you got?"

Old December 17th, 2016, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Spice grumbled as she was roused from her slumber. "Go away," she muttered, slapping a paw over her face, still half asleep. "I'm sleeping," Her words were quiet and slow, reflecting that her mind wasn't in full gear yet. The light pink nose that sat upon the tip of her muzzle twitched as she scented the food, and she raised her head, eyes drooping. "What've you got?"
"Food, and now that Ive said that I bet you'll be thanking me," Tangle teased, "It's two fish and a robin, want some?"

Site Finder

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old December 17th, 2016, 10:14 AM

Quote:

"Food, and now that Ive said that I bet you'll be thanking me," Tangle teased, "It's two fish and a robin, want some?"
Spice nodded. "Sure, th-" She cut off, smiling. "I would like some," And I bet you'll be wrong! She stood up, stretching out her front paws. "I'll take a fish." She had quite enjoyed the Salmon the night before. "You'll have to teach me how to catch them sometime." While Spice was lazy, if putting in effort meant she got to eat a fish, then it would be worth it.

Old December 17th, 2016, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Spice nodded. "Sure, th-" She cut off, smiling. "I would like some," And I bet you'll be wrong! She stood up, stretching out her front paws. "I'll take a fish." She had quite enjoyed the Salmon the night before. "You'll have to teach me how to catch them sometime." While Spice was lazy, if putting in effort meant she got to eat a fish, then it would be worth it.
"Sure! We can do it after we've finished eating" the young tom smiled, Tangle, the master of flirting. Soon after finishing their fish they set off, out of the tunnel and next to the river.

Site Finder

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old December 17th, 2016, 10:49 AM

Quote:

"Sure! We can do it after we've finished eating" the young tom smiled, Tangle, the master of flirting. Soon after finishing their fish they set off, out of the tunnel and next to the river.
Spice followed behind Tangle, still licking the last bits of her meal off her muzzle. She padded up next to the water, staring down into it's depths and trying to see any fish darting by. "Alright, teach." She meowed commandingly. "Please," she added on, whiskers twitching in amusement.

Old December 17th, 2016, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Spice followed behind Tangle, still licking the last bits of her meal off her muzzle. She padded up next to the water, staring down into it's depths and trying to see any fish darting by. "Alright, teach." She meowed commandingly. "Please," she added on, whiskers twitching in amusement.
Tangle looked up for a second, "good, the suns opposite from us, so our shadows won't alert the fish of our presence. Ok what you have to do is sit and wait, paws close to the water, and when you see a fish come by flick them out with your paw. Watch me," Tangle demonstrated cleanly and efficiently, and by the end he had a large salmon in his claws, "you should start of with smaller fish though, your not experienced."

Site Finder

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old December 17th, 2016, 01:17 PM

Quote:

Tangle looked up for a second, "good, the suns opposite from us, so our shadows won't alert the fish of our presence. Ok what you have to do is sit and wait, paws close to the water, and when you see a fish come by flick them out with your paw. Watch me," Tangle demonstrated cleanly and efficiently, and by the end he had a large salmon in his claws, "you should start of with smaller fish though, your not experienced."
Spice snorted at Tangle's last comment, though didn't say anything. She crouched by the edge, waiting for a fish to come by. A shadow flicked by, and Spice flung her paws out, copying Tangle's movements from before and scooping it up and out of the water. The small fish landed on the ground besides her, wiggling and thrashing. She gave it a bewildered look, frozen in her spot momentarily. I did it! Shaking her head and springing to action, she held the scaly creature down and bit it at it's gills.

Last edited by Maplefur; December 17th, 2016 at 01:19 PM.
Old December 19th, 2016, 03:54 AM

Quote:
Spice snorted at Tangle's last comment, though didn't say anything. She crouched by the edge, waiting for a fish to come by. A shadow flicked by, and Spice flung her paws out, copying Tangle's movements from before and scooping it up and out of the water. The small fish landed on the ground besides her, wiggling and thrashing. She gave it a bewildered look, frozen in her spot momentarily. I did it! Shaking her head and springing to action, she held the scaly creature down and bit it at it's gills.
"That's amazing! Soon you could move onto bigger stuff!" Tangle looked up for a second, "if you want to go home today we will have to go now, it takes more time to go back because of of wind." Tangle looked up at the she cat, she's amazing! First time fishing and she caught one! Brilliant!

Site Finder

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends