Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Warriors Discussion

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 02:18 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:17 PM
War and Mercy [ShC/RC]
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:11 PM
ShadowClan Resources
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:41 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Myling
Today 01:20 PM

Old January 20th, 2019, 08:34 PM
~Fauna~

Default Re: Why does everyone hate on Crowfeather?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~+Pancake+~ View Post
IKR? And why are people not hating on Silverstream and Greystripe?? They broke the warrior code too! Its kind of weird once you start thinking about it. And Thank you @Bracken12 and @Hopekitt! Although Breezepelt does need to be treated better, Nightcloud is possesive and whenever they are together in the books she is always touching him. NIGHT! THAT WILL DRIVE HIM AWAY STAAAAAP!!! Sorry about that... I had to do it. Anyways, On to the topic at the beginning of the post. GreyXSilver is also a halfclan relationship, but no one is hating on Greystripe. And Leafpool isn't getting any hate!

(Yes they ruined both of them. Bumble and fin you needed to be better characters. Why erin!?!?!?!?!?!?)
Personally I think the reason Silverstream and Graystripe aren't hated on is because they actually cared about ALL of their kits and the fact that they did deeply love each other. Crowfeather was only with Leafpool because she reminded him of Feathertail so its hardly love, more or less lust. Also, Nightcloud had every right to feel the way she did. I mean, if your man was eyeing some other girl you would want to get their attention and drive their focus back on you, it just seemed to backfired for her. (I LOVE NIGHTCLOUD SO MUCH) And Leafpool isn't getting any hate because she actually attempted to take care of her kits by making sure they had a normal upbringing, unlike Crowfeather who could care less for his son. Even then I've met a lot of warriors fans who hate Leafpool and personally I dislike Leafpool, Crowfeather, Feathertail, Lionblaze, and Jayfeather.

Last edited by Shyfawn; January 20th, 2019 at 08:35 PM.
Old January 28th, 2019, 09:04 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyfawn View Post
Personally I think the reason Silverstream and Graystripe aren't hated on is because they actually cared about ALL of their kits and the fact that they did deeply love each other. Crowfeather was only with Leafpool because she reminded him of Feathertail so its hardly love, more or less lust. Also, Nightcloud had every right to feel the way she did. I mean, if your man was eyeing some other girl you would want to get their attention and drive their focus back on you, it just seemed to backfired for her. (I LOVE NIGHTCLOUD SO MUCH) And Leafpool isn't getting any hate because she actually attempted to take care of her kits by making sure they had a normal upbringing, unlike Crowfeather who could care less for his son. Even then I've met a lot of warriors fans who hate Leafpool and personally I dislike Leafpool, Crowfeather, Feathertail, Lionblaze, and Jayfeather.
i understand your point of view, but i disagree with some parts. if you've read Crowfeather's Trial, in the beginning, it shows how crowfeather and leafpool acted when they were 'mates'. The author writes it as though crowfeather genuinely likes leafpool, and it's not like we can throw that out the window. crowfeather is sad when leafpool has to rejoin her clan as their medicine cat, and actually feels something for leafpool, even if everyone thinks he only loves her since she reminds him of feathertail. yes, her reminding him of his former love is part of his fondness of her, but that's not the only reason he finds himself attracted to her. in the book Crowfeather's Trial it goes more in-depth, but i wouldn't want to spoil anything.

leafpool. she did try to let her kits have a normal upbringing, but that was one mistake that caused a whole chain of unfortunate events. her trying to keep that secret resulted in her sister, squirrelflight, having to take care of them for their kithood and apprenticehood. this caused ashfur to think they were bramblestar's, and ashfur had a huge crush on squirrel, so he got vengeful and tried to hill holly, jay, and lion. then, holly had to kill ash. she had to break the warrior code and live with the guilt until her death. all of the kits, squirrel, and leaf, had to try to keep the secret. all of this could've been avoided, but it wasn't. i feel like leafpool should at least take some of the blame for crowfeather's actions. he acted the way he did because of her, after all. he had to come back to his clan reluctantly and try to earn their trust, even though the only reason he came back was because leafpool had decided to return to her own clan. he would've loved staying with her when they'd run off together. leafpool had his kits, which shows the feelings were mutual, and then this whole prophecy of three thing happened because of what most cats call a 'mistake'.

crowfeather shouldn't be the one taking all of the blame. leafpool needs to take responsibility for her own actions, too. it makes the whole thing that much worse that she's a medicine cat, in a forbidden half-clan relationship when she's not supposed to be in any type of romantic relationship even within her clan.

so, i dont hate leafpool, but i severely dislike her for causing my bby crowfeather all of this drama in his life. she's a good enough medicine cat, but i'd prefer alder or jay anyday over her.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old February 1st, 2019, 08:42 PM
Overwhelmed by everything

My Mood: Blah

Crowfeather didn't really love Leafpool, he just was reminded of Feathertail by her. In my perspective, everyone who loves leafpool would be maddened by this. He broke the code, too. And... he is a little too grumpy.
Old February 1st, 2019, 08:53 PM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

I really liked him until after twilight, but in the power of three, he wasn't nice to his kits when they paid a visit. Jaypaw did see what crow was thinking; him and leaf pool at their happiest moments.
The Last Hope, I think Crow missed Leaf a little, but he doesn't regret anything.

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Old February 3rd, 2019, 08:11 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

I'm not sure. Personally, I never hated him, even after his whole affair with Leafpool and the tension between him and Breezepelt. I always thought it was kind of understandable that he was so cold towards his new family, but maybe that's just me.
Old February 4th, 2019, 11:15 PM
Moonbrook

My Mood: Breezy

Personally, I feel like Crowfeather's a traitor, but I can relate to how Breezepelt feels cuz I know he hates Crowfeather and Leafpool's litter (Lion, Jay and Holly) is because he feels somewhat ignored and "shunted aside" like he doesn’t exist, because Crowfeather doesn’t really treat him as his own son. Well, sure, he treats them better than his ThunderClan litter...
If you guys have any objections or opinions I guess you can criticise me... I’m just voicing mine.
Old February 7th, 2019, 03:47 PM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...
My Mood: Yeehaw
Talking Re: Why does everyone hate on Crowfeather?

Do not judge me, but Crowfeather is one of my favorite characters along with Ashfur!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old February 7th, 2019, 06:47 PM

My Mood: Distracted

I don't really have any opinion on him to be honest.
Old February 9th, 2019, 09:10 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonbrook View Post
Personally, I feel like Crowfeather's a traitor, but I can relate to how Breezepelt feels cuz I know he hates Crowfeather and Leafpool's litter (Lion, Jay and Holly) is because he feels somewhat ignored and "shunted aside" like he doesn’t exist, because Crowfeather doesn’t really treat him as his own son. Well, sure, he treats them better than his ThunderClan litter...
If you guys have any objections or opinions I guess you can criticise me... I’m just voicing mine.
i've got nothing against breezepelt, and i can totally see where you're coming from. crowfeather could definitely be seen as a traitor from a certain perspective. however, crowfeather didn't want breezepelt. sure, he was mates with nightcloud, but that was simply because he wanted a mate inside of his homeclan. crowfeather never asked for kits from her. nightcloud was obsessive and loved crowfeather, therefore she gave him breezekit. from my view, crowfeather wasn't too happy about being a father, and therefor treated his son like foxdung. it wasn't as though breezepelt felt a different way. Breezepelt trained in the place of no stars, aka dark forest, and even further betrayed the clans when he fought on the dark forest's side in the great battle. thats one of the reasons crowfeather isn't proud of his son. crow has reasons for the way he behaves and in my opinion, they're at least slightly reasonable. i feel like breezepelt is pushing crowfeather away anyway and doesn't want to have a decent relationship with his father. breeze doesn't try to socialize with crow and is rather rude and ignorant towards him, which isn't helping his case. i can see where you're coming from, but i disagree.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old April 7th, 2019, 09:48 PM
~•Intr0verted•~

My Mood: Stressed

I think he just made such a bad first impression, honestly!