Last post by Ian
Today 08:18 PM

Old November 7th, 2017, 03:22 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: {Private} Gods Among Us

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord listened, his eyes wide. “Well, I don’t know,” he murmured, looking away. He didn’t know if he could Ben as great as some of the other gods he had. Well, actually, he hadn’t met any gods other than Sasuke so far, and that made him very nervous about meeting others. He would have to meet them at some point, but for the time being, he was just staying in basically solitude. “We can really do that?” He asked, excited, after a moment. His eyes had widened once again. Every day was a surprise now for him, and so far, a lot of things had been good surprises, so this just made his day even better.
He laughs softly as he begins to stand up “ of course I can. Just hold out your hands to me” He says as he begins to hold out both of his hands. He had a warm smile on his face. “ trust me my love “
Old November 7th, 2017, 03:55 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He laughs softly as he begins to stand up “ of course I can. Just hold out your hands to me” He says as he begins to hold out both of his hands. He had a warm smile on his face. “ trust me my love “
Tord’s eyes widened, looking at Sasuke. “Y-You’re sure?” He asked, blinking. He awkwardly held out his hands, hoping his sleeves stayed down. He wasn’t going to admit what he had been doing to his arms in his spare time, the mental pain of everything that had been happening pushed through a knife, onto his arms. He carefully placed his hands in Sasuke’s, his eyes wide with excitement.

Last edited by :blue:; November 7th, 2017 at 03:56 PM.
Old November 7th, 2017, 04:01 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Sasuke sat within his star filled realm watching the fallen stars and moving small orbs of life and death moving around almost dancing. he laughs softly as he begins to lean back laying down on darkness itself. soft welcoming but cold. he sighs softly as he begins to think, his long white and black hair spread out on the ground, his wolf tail and ears moved a bit as he lays on his side. his mixed colored eyes closed and trying to relax but he failed as he begins to stand back up.
@.:Blue Wishes:.

Winter yawns loudly as he stood on a building watching over a failing state, suffering at every turn as he begins to look up " how boring" he says darkly as he begins to hold his hand up. his short white hair and ice blue eyes blended with the darkness that surrounded him and soon with a snap of his fingers they left him to tempt others to hell.
@Speggy Teggy
"Yo yo yo" skye said. Nah I'm joking XD)

As if on cue if him snapping his fingers Skye appeared. "You look bored. " she said looking at him with her head titled. She looked at what he was looking out and rolled her eyes. "Careful your gonna cut yourself on that edge of yours. " she joked.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old November 7th, 2017, 04:54 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
A dark calm husky voice was heard behind her. " my love. you're sins are showing again." said Killer the maker of the gods his long black hair tied up in a ponytail moved a bit in the wind as he begins to walk up to her. smiling softly at her " why must you be so cruel to our kids my love?" he says as he softly touches her cheek
Lion growled and turned to look at killer wih anger in her eyes. "What you speak of must never be spoken of again" she snapped at killer spinning around to face him. Her red hair starting to move like snakes. "You know why I've done this, they are reckless you made them reckless. It's only to control them" she said, her eyes blazing. A moment later her hair laid flat and her eyes returned to normal. She looked at killer sympathetically "I love them, but it's only to protect them from destroying each other" she said with a simple shrug

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old November 7th, 2017, 05:05 PM

Quote:
He laughs softly as he immediately hugs him back “ hello ~” he says playfully as he begins to kiss sages cheek. “ still looking for you’re books?” He asks calmly knowing how much those mean to him. He himself has tried to find the books but he just couldn’t find them. His nine tails begins to wag happily as his wings begins to wrap around them. “ forgive but I couldn’t find them either..”
"Hello~"
Sage's black hair ruffled slightly in the breeze, his suit changing into more comfortable looking, modern clothes; a deep green t-shirt and a pair of black jeans. He looked down at Naruto, leaning slightly closer and kissing Naruto's cheek gently. "Hello." He murmured, pulling Naruto closer and resting his forehead against Naruto's with a small, happy smile appearing on his face. His own wings faded away, leaving behind a small cloud of black feathers that blew away into the wind, swirling and spinning up into the air. His eyes, a beautiful emerald, rested on Naruto's bright sapphire blue eyes.
"Still looking for your books?"
Sage frowned ever so slightly at the inquiry, his eyes flicking up and focusing on the horizon, the silhouettes of trees and buildings creating an almost wavy pattern. Dusk had just fallen, the beautiful pinks and purples in the sky becoming darker, and bluer; stars winked and twinkled from above, beautiful as always; and the moon seemed to glow brighter than usual. It was a peaceful night, as Sage stood next to Naruto, holding him close and enjoying the night air. He almost regretted having to talk about the books with Naruto, almost wishing to just be able to sit down and talk beneath one of the willow trees, Sage sitting against the trunk with a book in his hand and Naruto's head in his lap... He snapped out of his short daydream and sighed. "Yeah. Haven't had any luck." He murmured, letting Naruto wrap his wings around him.
"Forgive, but I couldn't find them either."
"It's all right." Sage replied immediately, eyes flying open to look down at him with concern. He pulled him closer, resting his forehead against Naruto's once more and gently tilting his head up to kiss him, a short, sweet, but romantic gesture. He found his arms wrapping around Naruto's waist, as if he was afraid that Naruto would pull away from him. "We'll find them one day. It may not be today, or tomorrow, but we will find them." He reassured Naruto, hope blossoming in his own heart.
Old November 7th, 2017, 07:54 PM
The Madness King

Sorry busy with work will be out at 11!!) but I will try to reply whenever I have time! Tomorrow I don’t work so don’t worry! :3

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; November 7th, 2017 at 07:56 PM.
Old November 7th, 2017, 11:35 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord’s eyes widened, looking at Sasuke. “Y-You’re sure?” He asked, blinking. He awkwardly held out his hands, hoping his sleeves stayed down. He wasn’t going to admit what he had been doing to his arms in his spare time, the mental pain of everything that had been happening pushed through a knife, onto his arms. He carefully placed his hands in Sasuke’s, his eyes wide with excitement.
He laughs softly as he holds his hands and his eyes begins to glow a bit as a small flaming orb begins to grow between them. It was burning pure white just waiting to be painted and made into some alive. Sasuke smiles happily “ I’ve made the sun now you color”
Old November 7th, 2017, 11:37 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speggy Teggy View Post
"Yo yo yo" skye said. Nah I'm joking XD)

As if on cue if him snapping his fingers Skye appeared. "You look bored. " she said looking at him with her head titled. She looked at what he was looking out and rolled her eyes. "Careful your gonna cut yourself on that edge of yours. " she joked.
Winter laughs softly “ whoa sassy my dear” He says as he begins to walk up to her “ entertain me my love. ... or maybe sage can help with my boredom..”
Old November 7th, 2017, 11:40 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Lion growled and turned to look at killer wih anger in her eyes. "What you speak of must never be spoken of again" she snapped at killer spinning around to face him. Her red hair starting to move like snakes. "You know why I've done this, they are reckless you made them reckless. It's only to control them" she said, her eyes blazing. A moment later her hair laid flat and her eyes returned to normal. She looked at killer sympathetically "I love them, but it's only to protect them from destroying each other" she said with a simple shrug
Killer smiles softly as he begins to touch her cheek moving her hair back. “ I understand my love. Forgive me but it was my only option at the time. My love please understand and forgive me...” he kisses her on the head “ but it will come up eventually.. you can’t hide them forever I hope you know this my love”
@Celestial

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; November 8th, 2017 at 11:08 AM.
Old November 7th, 2017, 11:44 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
"Hello~"
Sage's black hair ruffled slightly in the breeze, his suit changing into more comfortable looking, modern clothes; a deep green t-shirt and a pair of black jeans. He looked down at Naruto, leaning slightly closer and kissing Naruto's cheek gently. "Hello." He murmured, pulling Naruto closer and resting his forehead against Naruto's with a small, happy smile appearing on his face. His own wings faded away, leaving behind a small cloud of black feathers that blew away into the wind, swirling and spinning up into the air. His eyes, a beautiful emerald, rested on Naruto's bright sapphire blue eyes.
"Still looking for your books?"
Sage frowned ever so slightly at the inquiry, his eyes flicking up and focusing on the horizon, the silhouettes of trees and buildings creating an almost wavy pattern. Dusk had just fallen, the beautiful pinks and purples in the sky becoming darker, and bluer; stars winked and twinkled from above, beautiful as always; and the moon seemed to glow brighter than usual. It was a peaceful night, as Sage stood next to Naruto, holding him close and enjoying the night air. He almost regretted having to talk about the books with Naruto, almost wishing to just be able to sit down and talk beneath one of the willow trees, Sage sitting against the trunk with a book in his hand and Naruto's head in his lap... He snapped out of his short daydream and sighed. "Yeah. Haven't had any luck." He murmured, letting Naruto wrap his wings around him.
"Forgive, but I couldn't find them either."
"It's all right." Sage replied immediately, eyes flying open to look down at him with concern. He pulled him closer, resting his forehead against Naruto's once more and gently tilting his head up to kiss him, a short, sweet, but romantic gesture. He found his arms wrapping around Naruto's waist, as if he was afraid that Naruto would pull away from him. "We'll find them one day. It may not be today, or tomorrow, but we will find them." He reassured Naruto, hope blossoming in his own heart.
He laughs softly as he kisses him back but he jumps a bit blushing madly when sage held him close suddenly. But he quickly ignored it when sage spoke again. He sighs happily as he kisses him on the lips again softly and reassuring, quick but filled with love for the man. Even his tails began to wag happily with love as he did this. “ we will. I will give up my everything to find them. Be it the sun, my body and soul. They’re all yours. Forever no matter what my love.” He says as he begins to wrap his arms around his neck. “ I love you. I will always love you. “ he says happily with pure love and warmth for the man he held close. “ can I get a other kiss?” He asks playfully