Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by Seamrog
Today 02:06 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 02:04 PM
feed dizzy art!
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:00 PM
Dakotaas art shop!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 01:56 PM
Fritters Kitty Kats
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 01:52 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 23rd, 2020, 06:31 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Tunnel Mania [Open for Warriors and Apprentices]

Diving into the tunnel after Crowpaw, Skunkblaze followed him as far as the large room before taking a position at the entrance. Only Creekdash was allowed to get through, got it. A bit funny that he would want to fight his mentor, but who was a member of the rabbit court to argue with the king? Finding a small rabbit bone on the ground, probably dragged in with one of the skulls, which she thought was fairly morbid but effective, Skunkblaze tucked it into her fur, on top of her head so everyone knew SHE was the one to fight. Unless they happened to be Creekdash anyway. @Rani @TheNyanCatMinecart
------------------
Thornpaw was UP for this! She was gonna boss this game like no one had before! Cause she knew the tunnels really well! Although finding the skulls could be hard. But she was fairly confident she could find wherever Crowpaw was, since there would be a lot of....bone sounds. The fighting bit would be where the problem would arise, she was sure of that much.
-------------------
Deadpaw wanted to win this game, not only because the carved skull looked REALLY cool, but because everyone was watching, and it would make her look good to win......anything really. Although her brother being picked as a guard made her nervous. He fought a lot. And she knew a lot was A LOT. Still, the little evil genius that was her had a cunning plan! She was going to follow HIS scent, since he was her brother she recognized it, and try and find any skulls he had passed. And then she would hide by the room, and maybe snatch some skulls from cats fighting, or while everyone in the room was distracted. Or maybe she'd just get smashed. It would depend on how well she executed the plan.
Old November 23rd, 2020, 07:36 AM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

-Creekdash-

Creekdash gave a grin back up to Crowpaw. He thought about how first he could find Crowpaw, but, decided he would keep looking for the main room while still finding skulls. And now the real problem would be hiding his skulls. He couldn't put them all in the same area incase someone found them, then he'd be right back to the start. And if he did manage to find the main room and defeat Crowpaw, he'd just stake out that area until the game was over, then he could go around and pick up his past skulls. Yep! That seemed like a good plan!

Trotting into the tunnel, Creekdash had decided to take it slower than everyone else. Making sure to follow his nose and put his tracking skills to the test. Going in, he sniffed a forked path. Very few cats seemed to go down this path or maybe none. He couldn't tell with the musky smell of the tunnels. Turning down the other path, he kept his eyes wide and scanning around as he walked to make sure he wouldn't miss any skulls if they were there. Hopefully he'd be able to just stumble upon Crowpaw while hopefully following his strongest scent.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old November 23rd, 2020, 07:45 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

They were meant to do something? Stagpaw didn't exactly know what they were meant to do so the apprentice just... decided that either he would get lost, win or get eaten. Those seemed at least, semi-decent odds to Stagpaw, he just hoped that nothing would like collapse on him... or that bunnies would appear. That would NOT be fun. Nevertheless he rushed head first ahead, and made sure to keep his head low to the ground and swaying back and forth because surely he would either hit a skull with his head or trip over it with his entire body, and that seemed incredibly smart to the not smart apprentice.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old November 23rd, 2020, 08:00 AM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

~As feather-fur touched a tunnel walk with her body , she felt the vibrations of the other cat in the tunnels. it felt like they were above her or running around. The blind warrior kept touching the ground as she walked to make sure if there was a skull she didnt miss one~

Old November 23rd, 2020, 08:26 AM
IDK what to put here

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siren Bliss View Post

Cricketpaw looked at Fallenstorm with a nod. "yes!", she meowed in a hop. The newer apprentice was excited. This wouod be her first Windclan wide event. She didn't care who it was. She just wanted a partner.
(Ack- sorry for the late reply)

"Ok then." Fallenstorm said smiling. Twitching her cream tail she turned to listen to Crowpaw. "What should our plan be?" The warrior asked turning back to Cricketpaw. A light shone in Fallenstorms eyes. "I have a plan if you want to hear it."
Old November 23rd, 2020, 08:29 AM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

My Mood: Innocent

Squirrelpaw rushed over to where his other clanmates were. “Did I miss anything?” he panted. He wanted to be a part of everything!
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

By the way, I'm looking for members so I can start the Pack of Clear Waters!

My email is ikorealmpup@warriorcatsonline.com
Old November 23rd, 2020, 09:11 AM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

My Mood: Lazy

Falconspirit saw an apprentice looking around. "What are you waiting for? Let's go!" He said, excited. "Let's be partners." @YeetCat090
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old November 23rd, 2020, 09:49 AM
Dreaming The Future

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixHeart View Post
Falconspirit saw an apprentice looking around. "What are you waiting for? Let's go!" He said, excited. "Let's be partners." @YeetCat090
Leappaw nodded and followed the warrior in. They (he as well), followed him into the tunnels.
Old November 23rd, 2020, 09:51 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltyteardrops View Post
[Open in case anyone wants to team up]
Brightpaw
The Lynx-point listened carefully to see if it was worth their time to participate. After deciding that it sounded fun, and walked over to the group of gathering clanmates. Sitting down, and excitedly tapping the ground with their paws.
Adderpaw saw her friend Brightpaw and walked fastly over to them. "Lets be partners!" She said and led the way into a tunnel.
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old November 23rd, 2020, 09:56 AM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

My Mood: Lazy

Falconspirit ran into the tunnels. After going a bit, he couldn't even see his own paws on the soil. "Nothing so far. How about you?" He asked his partner. @YeetCat090
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Closed Thread