Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 02:48 AM
Minku's VA collection
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:30 AM
WindClan Resources
Last post by Madelaine
Today 02:14 AM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by Myling
Today 02:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 26th, 2023, 07:46 AM

Bump Policy: every 48 hours
My Mood: Confused

Default Re: BOOT CAMP 101 [ WindClan Event ]

Leopardpaw

Sat grooming his pelt on the edge of the apprentice's horse bush, Leopardpaw flicked his ears at the calling of the apprentices. Shifting his green gaze up towards the warrior who called for him to gather, Leopardpaw trotted closer. His den mates sat around him as they waited to hear what they were called over for.

Leopardpaw

Bump after 48 hours

Old June 26th, 2023, 04:04 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever you see me on
My Mood: Chatty

{- RunningPaw -}
She Trotted Over To THe Warrior Hmmm, Interesting? She Thought
Old June 26th, 2023, 08:22 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Floatingleaf

Hoping she wasn't too late, she padded over, after she had volunteered to supervise, though she did hope not too much trouble would arise.

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -
Old June 27th, 2023, 02:01 PM

Bump Policy: Atleast a week! ( Summer break of course longer )
My Mood: Happy

( Smallpaw is actually injured in the medicine den, but thats doesn't mean i can't stop roleplaying! )

Smallpaw narrowed his eyes, he was old enough to be given his warrior name- but he hasn't proven himself yet. . .

"Count me in," He murmured, mostly to himself. Glancing at the apprentices, more seeing this as a challenge.
Old June 27th, 2023, 07:23 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Cardinalpaw

A fair bit late, but nonchalant as usually, the young cat took a few wandering steps towards their family, sitting down and tilting their head with an air of consultation. A training event? It'd get done with requirements though, so she supposed it would be just fine.

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old June 28th, 2023, 01:49 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Event [#event]

[ my power went out, so this post is a little bit later than intended. unfortunately fate does not like when i do things, but here it is ! ]

Cowtuft could feel his heart start to skip in anticipation. He felt excited, because he had never done something like this before, but he was hoping to the stars everything went well. There appeared to be a few apprentices, not quite as many as he had been hoping for, but he wasn't shocked. As long as he had options for the apprentices to learn, Cowtuft was fine with that. After a few moments passed and enough cats had gathered he figured it was time to move on, the medicine cat started to sign. Alongside him, Sheepgrowl watched his movements and begun to speak.

"We will be heading out to Sunset Grove where you all - apprentices - will be acting like your full-grown warriors. You will be expected to take care of yourselves and others. You'll be making your own makeshift nests, rotating through night guards, hunting, among other things. Of course, you'll all be closely watched by your fellow warriors and .." There was a slight confusion that flashed over Sheepgrowl face before she moved on, understanding what Cowtuft was trying to say. "Cowtuft will be here if you are injured, and if you seriously can't get food, we'll step in, but this is your chance to prove yourself. If you qualify, this can end up being your final assessment - your ceremony can and hopefully will be done by the end of this. "

She took in a breath, "but that ain't it. Obviously, you're here to learn. There will be five sections that are going to be hosted throughout the time period. Again, for all ages so don't go worry 'bout experience and all that. The instructors will go into more detail, but we'll just be brief. " Cowtuft tried to hold back a small snort, because his grandmother's accent was beginning to set in and she was going a little bit off-script.

"The first section is basic hunting. It's being hosted by Longmoor [ @GANDERGOOSE ], it'll be where you learn how to hunt in the first place. You'll learn the hunter's crouch, how to catch some prey, hopefully actually catch something. "

"The second section is advanced hunting. If you're in this section, it's expected you already know how to hunt. Supervisors, listen up, 'cause you're going to be needed for this likely. Pretty sure y'all are going to go over rabbits and you will actually be hunting for this part. It'll be hosted by Batglare [ @Moonraven. ]"

Cowtuft seemed to just be signing at this point to help out any hearing-impaired folks -- Sheepgrowl was heavy in her paraphrasing, but the medicine cat wasn't minding it. She was getting his point across!

"The third section is battle. Basic battle, you'll be going over at least three defensive moves and two offensive moves. Hopefully, again, you'll end up practicing it but that might be something you'll have to do on your own time. Dunno, ask your instructor. Who is none other than Ashclaw. Yep. [ @Queen_Coral. "

"Fourth one is advanced battle - you sensing a theme here? Same thing like hunting, more advanced techniques will be taught - more offensive moves, those things. Learn how to kick ass, " Sheepgrowl nodded her head, and Cowtuft let out a gasp - turning to her with a frown. "Language. "

She did not seem to care. "Oops, " She deadpanned.

"And, final one, is herbs. Hosted by Cowtuft, of course. You'll be learning some first-aid and a few important herbs, how to identify stuff. Stuff you'll need to know in battle or if you're ever in trouble -- if .. " Now it was her turn to look at Cowtuft with a bit of a questionable look. "Cowtuft says if everyone is behaving, by the end of this, you'll have your own flower crown. Or he'll teach you how to make one. " The medicine cat was nodding his head up and down excitedly, clearly enjoying that idea. Sheepgrowl felt old.

Sheepgrowl let out a soft sigh, turning to look at those gathered. "Well, if you're ready, let's get goin' then. When we get there, go and head towards the instructor you wanna learn from first. They'll take the reins from there. " She mrrped, and both her and Cowtuft started to lead the group to Sunset Grove.

[ This event will take around three weeks to complete, give ortake! A post will be made by an instructor every 2-3 days and should be progressing the event. If they are not, a backup instructor will be called in to take care of their section. In case of lack activity, a section will be closed down and hopefully a separate event will be hosted to make up for it. Each section will be lasting for around 6-9 posts, possibly less. ]

[ Apprentices are able to and encouraged to switch sections throughout the event if it finishes early or, you lose interest. Apprentices and warriors will also be allowed to join throughout the event. ]

[ Supervisors are expected to step in if danger arises. At minimum, supervisors should have at least three posts throughout the event of watching and/or helping. It doesn't have to be fancy; it can be short! Instructors may also ask help from supervisors with their section. ]

[ For this event to count as actual experience, five posts overall must be made throughout it. Two must be made in a section, which can be arriving and participating. One must be made of your character eating, hunting, and guarding at night. If in the hunting sections, your character goes out and hunts - it'll count towards the requirement! ]

[ If you choose to go learn about herbs, it'll still count towards the five instances of training experiences. This event can count as a final assessment for your apprentice if they qualify and the requirements will be a bit more lenient! Please PM for more details. ]

[ Next Post : 6/30/23 ]

@Queen_Coral @jupiter @Octavia! @Poprock @Rogueheart @~LeafRabbit~ @Moonraven @Lillian @Alchemist Kitsune @TheNyanCatMinecart @Undertaker @RunningInTheHeather @Cinderspirit @Rose @Radetzky @Ravensong @Silvershadow13 @Pangoligon @sol. @r0sali3 @PINEGREEN @|~SkzStayForever~| @Roo_! @gs29513 @Honey_Shimmer @Darkclaws @carmen @Abyssopelagic @Silverfur & Co @SuspiciousMindz @lio @ameko @absles @Wingnettle @Lunalis @*Galaxy_Cats* @CreeperLover649 @Small @Froggy @ares

this will be the last mention for all the warriors & apprentices!! afterwards, i'll just be posting those who have posted in the event, tho it's always going to be open to more cats.

psst, did you know ? cows like to cuddle to keep each udder warm and dry :'p

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; June 30th, 2023 at 12:48 AM.
Old June 28th, 2023, 05:37 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

• Cloverheart •
scarred cream-and-white molly with disabled hind leg and blind right eye; aqua blue eyes and folded dark brown ears with a darker rim along the edges

The disabled molly listened carefully to each word that the warrior spilt, folded ears raising in interest as the molly mentioned each specific category. This’ll be interesting, and Cloverheart was already in a bit of a dire need for these things so it’ll definitely help her out with her training to become a full-fledged warrior to the clan. Occasionally glancing around, the molly looked around to see if anyone were to speak up. Of course, no one did, and Cloverheart was the only one who was willing to speak, a crooked grin growing visible among her maw. “I’m in.” She’d probably regret it, but hopefully she’ll be able to be capable of hunting on her own with her current disabilities… hopefully.

[closed]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old June 28th, 2023, 06:20 AM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw

featherpelt nodded along to what was being spoken, he then jumped to a nearby vantage point and watched. he hoped he was not needed and that the apprentices would stay safe, but he was ready nonetheless.

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!
Old June 28th, 2023, 06:35 AM
Destructive Little Bean

Bump Policy: Every 24 Hours
My Mood: Distracted

Fogpaw being only an apprentice for a few moons, she was also determined and also excited at the same time for this event. "I'm going to give it my all and get my warrior name!" She said as focused as she can, "But I'll also learn some more things about what tasks are to be held when becoming a warrior", Fogpaw couldn't keep her excitement from showing on her face and throughout her body, and then finally she walked towards the group with a smile on her muzzle.
Old June 28th, 2023, 07:50 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

*Tigerpaw nodded at this, walking toward the group as well*

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Closed Thread