Last post by Fits
Today 04:40 PM

Old July 17th, 2022, 10:35 AM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Starving Cinders

~Cinders~

Cinders whimpered. “No! I don’t want to go I’m not ready!” She wailed, and shook wildly. This was the worst the had ever felt. She had grown so weak because of the death berries that she couldn’t move her legs r arms, so she couldn’t raise her claws to slice her enemy, she just lay there helplessly, wailing and choking.

Mama!” She screamed for the cat who had been taken from her.
The paw on her throat was making it so her head couldn’t trash. She couldn’t move it all. “Don’t do it! What do you mean you’ll make it quick- it’s already been so long!” she wailed and choked again.
@SpiritedWarrior

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~

Old July 17th, 2022, 10:42 AM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermist View Post
~Cinders~

Cinders whimpered. “No! I don’t want to go I’m not ready!” She wailed, and shook wildly. This was the worst the had ever felt. She had grown so weak because of the death berries that she couldn’t move her legs r arms, so she couldn’t raise her claws to slice her enemy, she just lay there helplessly, wailing and choking.

Mama!” She screamed for the cat who had been taken from her.
The paw on her throat was making it so her head couldn’t trash. She couldn’t move it all. “Don’t do it! What do you mean you’ll make it quick- it’s already been so long!” she wailed and choked again.
@SpiritedWarrior

"Most cats aren't ready for death," He whispered, remembering the time he had witnessed his father get snatched by a hawk and killed. He tried hard to keep tears from forming in his eyes and he quickly snapped himself back into focus.

"2... 1- Don't call for your mother!" Thorn hissed. "She won't come, and if she does, well I'll kill her too! I have to finish you off, now don't move, and you won't be in pain for much longer!"

Extending his claws, Thorn swiped his paw in the air, aiming to slice Cinders' belly in a downward motion.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!
Old July 17th, 2022, 10:47 AM
I’m in the Walls

Cinders glared at him. He had lied so many times… so she would move! But when she tried, the only thing that moved was her belly, left right up down,
Yeah that wouldn’t help her. At first… she shook as hard as she could, until the death berry effect caused her to be to tired to do so. She shook a small bit, but it was no where near enough.

No…” she whimpered as he counted. She shifted her belly to the side, so Thorn would scratch her flank instead. “I don’t want to die!” She wailed. “I never did anything to you.” @SpiritedWarrior

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~

Old July 17th, 2022, 10:51 AM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Quote:
Cinders glared at him. He had lied so many times… so she would move! But when she tried, the only thing that moved was her belly, left right up down,
Yeah that wouldn’t help her. At first… she shook as hard as she could, until the death berry effect caused her to be to tired to do so. She shook a small bit, but it was no where near enough.

No…” she whimpered as he counted. She shifted her belly to the side, so Thorn would scratch her flank instead. “I don’t want to die!” She wailed. “I never did anything to you.” @SpiritedWarrior
"Stop moving!" he hissed angrily and flipped her onto her belly, using the paw he had on her throat to hold her down. Now, Thorn! he swiped again, this time aiming for the side of her throat. If she moves again, I'll toss her and knock her out! he growled with annoyance.
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Old July 17th, 2022, 11:05 AM
I’m in the Walls

~Cinders~
As Thorn’s claws sliced the side of her throat, she let out a groan. Her air cord was being interrupted by Thorn’s pushing paw, and the death berries. The deathberries seemed to get bored of jut effecting her throat, so blood was now dripping from her blind eyes. She tried to wiggle an shake, but the sickness was stopping her movement completely again. There she lay, her belly sticking out, ready to be torn into pieces.

Just make it fast. Please. Don’t hurt me more. Make it really fast.” She pleaded, eyes streaming with a mixture of blood and tears. She imagined her belly, lying in front of Thorn’s hungry eyes, as her forced stillness caused her even more panic.
@SpiritedWarrior

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~

Old July 19th, 2022, 05:24 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Quote:
~Cinders~
As Thorn’s claws sliced the side of her throat, she let out a groan. Her air cord was being interrupted by Thorn’s pushing paw, and the death berries. The deathberries seemed to get bored of jut effecting her throat, so blood was now dripping from her blind eyes. She tried to wiggle an shake, but the sickness was stopping her movement completely again. There she lay, her belly sticking out, ready to be torn into pieces.

Just make it fast. Please. Don’t hurt me more. Make it really fast.” She pleaded, eyes streaming with a mixture of blood and tears. She imagined her belly, lying in front of Thorn’s hungry eyes, as her forced stillness caused her even more panic.
@SpiritedWarrior
Thorn, now fairly insane, unsheathed a paw and caressed Cinders' belly. He took a moment to decide how fast to kill, and how he should do it. He smiled and bent down. She'll be dead just after she hits something hard. Since she is a kit, I'll make it quick.

"You're quite lucky," he purred and quickly moved his head to be looking at her exposed belly. "And small."

With a swift movement, he removed his paw off Cinders' throat and bit her stomach. He then attempted to toss the kit into a nearby two-leg fence. And if necessary, he'd slice her from throat to belly to make sure he finished the kill. Typically, he wouldn't kill a kit, but she had been practically begging for death. How could he resist a free kill?
Old July 19th, 2022, 05:35 PM
I’m in the Walls

Cinders whimpered, as his claws broke threw her flesh. She had just finished wailing, before he threw her into the fence. Her body hit it with so much force, it took her several moments to process what was happening.

She could feel her blood leaving her body, spreading across the ground.
I just wanted a friend.” She whimpered again, and tried to push herself up, though it took so much of her energy… she felt like she had just been running for multiple years.

She rested her head on the ground, and tried to scream weakly.
MAma…” Though all that came out was a bloody choke and a quarter of a death berry seed. @SpiritedWarrior
(Ty)

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~

Old July 19th, 2022, 05:40 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Quote:
Cinders whimpered, as his claws broke threw her flesh. She had just finished wailing, before he threw her into the fence. Her body hit it with so much force, it took her several moments to process what was happening.

She could feel her blood leaving her body, spreading across the ground.
I just wanted a friend.” She whimpered again, and tried to push herself up, though it took so much of her energy… she felt like she had just been running for multiple years.

She rested her head on the ground, and tried to scream weakly.
MAma…” Though all that came out was a bloody choke and a quarter of a death berry seed. @SpiritedWarrior
(Ty)
"You would've gotten one if you hadn't gotten away from your mother or twolegs, Cinders," Thorn spat. "This is what you get for running away. I don't know if you believe in StarClan or not, but if you do... you'll make plenty of friends. Some of them would be Russet, Shadowscar, and Dustclaw."

He smiled and sat down close to the kit, "Say hi to them for me, will you?" With that, he raised a paw, blood dripping from it, and sliced the kit from her already bleeding throat to her belly, between her hind legs. "Goodbye!"

//You're welcome! At this point, Thorn is just straight-up sadistic and cruel.
Old July 19th, 2022, 05:47 PM
I’m in the Walls

~Cinders~

Cinders tried to scream at him about how mean he was, but only a gurgling horsed sound came out of her open jaws.

Her blind eyes shut, and the beating inside her ripped chest began hesitating, and came to an immediate end.
@SpiritedWarrior
(Yup, I wonder who’s nest.
Don’t worry, I haven’t got anyone in mind this time XD)

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~

Old July 19th, 2022, 05:53 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Quote:
~Cinders~

Cinders tried to scream at him about how mean he was, but only a gurgling horsed sound came out of her open jaws.

Her blind eyes shut, and the beating inside her ripped chest began hesitating, and came to an immediate end.
@SpiritedWarrior
(Yup, I wonder who’s nest.
Don’t worry, I haven’t got anyone in mind this time XD)
Satisfied with his third kill, Thorn walked away with the blood beginning to stick to his paws. Although he hated the blood that had gathered around his muzzle. He began to lick his jaws clean while he walked away towards his territory. Another kill, another step closer to my revenge... he smirked to himself as he got further away from where he killed the young kit.