Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by chickadee
Today 02:52 PM
in the rushes (adoption...
by lark.
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:45 PM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by oakcrane
Today 02:43 PM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by Eden
Today 02:41 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by chickadee
Today 02:41 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 12th, 2023, 07:29 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: SNOW-FEVER MASS QUARANTINE ☃ [ WINDCLAN EVENT ]

Scalepaw flicked his ear"i'm a little thirsty and hungry" he replied

Littlekit shook her head as she didn't feel like eating or drinking
@Guardian Fox

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old March 12th, 2023, 07:41 PM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Hope*~ View Post
Scalepaw flicked his ear"i'm a little thirsty and hungry" he replied

Littlekit shook her head as she didn't feel like eating or drinking
@Guardian Fox
Shadykit nodded "i'll go ask Beastwatcher to get some water, then go get a Mouse from the Prey pile! be right back" He Scampered off

Sleepypaw churred soothingly

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old March 12th, 2023, 07:47 PM

Scalepaw smiled and laid his head down relaxing a bit as he shivered

Littlepaw continued to shiver

[ i keep forgetting littepaw is a apprentice] @Guardian Fox

Old March 12th, 2023, 07:50 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

Magnoliakit peeked through the entrance to the medicine cat den, looking around at all of her clanmates curled up and shivering in the nests. She recognized two of the kits, Specklekit and Hawkkit, very well. Her heart panged in worry. Some of these cats already looked half-dead...

She tried to put on a brave face as she called for Cowtuft, unsure if the medicine cat would even reply. "Cowtuft? Can I... do anything to help?"
@x ghostie
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; March 12th, 2023 at 07:50 PM.
Old March 12th, 2023, 11:44 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!

Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw had every intention of going to the medicine cat's den to go bother her friend. Thank him for the help earlier that allowed her to bring her feather along with her to her apprentice ceremony. Perhaps tease with some mock anger at not having seen him in her ceremony either. The poor tom needed some teasing, honestly. He'd looked so... defeated when Kitefly had been found. If she were to be truthful to herself, this was all really just a not so elaborate ruse to check up on Cowtuft and ensure he was alright. Especially as the news had reached her ears. The ones about the disease that was spreading near and far.

The oriental mix's mouth hung upon as she approached the den. So many cats... There were so many cats sick. The scent was... uncomfortable. It reminded her so much of her nightmares. The sick cats that followed her, the fake Featherfoot asking for retribution for the faults Lightningpaw had done, for the lack of action that had led to the silver warrior's death. A shudder ran through her pelt, one of fear as the image of that grotesque nightmare flashed before her eyes, refusing to let her be. Was... was Cowtuft all alone in there? Taking care of all these cats? Stars above... that was... honestly, if the thought hadn't been so depressing, Lightningpaw would have been impressed. But still, there were just so many. Kits... former denmates sick. Looking miserable and in pain, the shivers refusing to go away. Familiar faces were letting themselves be known as well. Snowybreeze... Scalepaw... Littlepaw... Wait... Scalepaw and Littlepaw!?

A gasp escaped the wiry framed calico, almond shaped eyes wide as she saw her friend and her... other... denmate that was totally not a burr at her side among the sick. They seemed to be talking to another apprentice. Sleepypaw, if she recalled correctly. Telling a kit to go get food for the very sick apprentices and potentially risk exposing them to the disease. A frown creased Lightningpaw's brow at this, momentary anger flashing through her eyes like lightning. This seemed... very reckless. But then... who knew. Perhaps Cowtuft had allowed it. She had just gotten here, after all. Maybe the disease was not as contagious as it seemed?

Of course, Lightningpaw. That's exactly why all of these cats are here. Because the disease doesn't spread easy. What were you thinking?

Despite her flash of anger, Lightningpaw felt her bristled fur slowly go down, unable to keep up the harsh emotion. She was the youngest apprentice in the clan, not much older than Shadykit. How could she hold any kind of grudge at the fact that it was only a matter of a moon or two that differentiated her from her former denmate? Truth be told, even Sleepypaw wasn't entirely in the wrong here. Yes, he was keeping Shadykit around the sick cats, but by making him go out to get food she supposed Shadykit might not be as exposed as he would otherwise be. Especially seeing as how stubborn the white furred kit was.

Instead, the young apprentice took a deep breath in an attempt to calm herself, her tail giving a nervous lash. She was uncertain she could honestly be in a good mood with the sight of so many friends and clanmates so sick, but... Sleepypaw had the right idea. Or at least, so she hoped. Placing one dainty paw forward, the oriental mix padded forth, standing close to Littlepaw before sitting besides the molly, blue eyes meeting orange before she greeted her now again denmate.

"Hey... mind if I sit with you, boss?" Lightningpaw asked, her high pitched voice lowering in tone as she spoke in a softer, gentler voice, knowing how much trouble Littlepaw had gone through simply to get to be an apprentice. Maybe the sight of a friendly face would cheer her up. Placing one dark, black furred paw forward close to her friend in a small attempt to provide some level of comfort, Lightningpaw offered a half smile, the look strange when compared to the cocky grin that seemed to eternally live on her maw.

-

@~*Hope*~ - Littlepaw / Scalepaw | @Guardian Fox - Sleepypaw / Shadykit
| Sorry for intruding on this one. Didn't think it very in character for Lightningpaw to simply walk past her sick friend. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old March 13th, 2023, 09:21 AM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw had every intention of going to the medicine cat's den to go bother her friend. Thank him for the help earlier that allowed her to bring her feather along with her to her apprentice ceremony. Perhaps tease with some mock anger at not having seen him in her ceremony either. The poor tom needed some teasing, honestly. He'd looked so... defeated when Kitefly had been found. If she were to be truthful to herself, this was all really just a not so elaborate ruse to check up on Cowtuft and ensure he was alright. Especially as the news had reached her ears. The ones about the disease that was spreading near and far.

The oriental mix's mouth hung upon as she approached the den. So many cats... There were so many cats sick. The scent was... uncomfortable. It reminded her so much of her nightmares. The sick cats that followed her, the fake Featherfoot asking for retribution for the faults Lightningpaw had done, for the lack of action that had led to the silver warrior's death. A shudder ran through her pelt, one of fear as the image of that grotesque nightmare flashed before her eyes, refusing to let her be. Was... was Cowtuft all alone in there? Taking care of all these cats? Stars above... that was... honestly, if the thought hadn't been so depressing, Lightningpaw would have been impressed. But still, there were just so many. Kits... former denmates sick. Looking miserable and in pain, the shivers refusing to go away. Familiar faces were letting themselves be known as well. Snowybreeze... Scalepaw... Littlepaw... Wait... Scalepaw and Littlepaw!?

A gasp escaped the wiry framed calico, almond shaped eyes wide as she saw her friend and her... other... denmate that was totally not a burr at her side among the sick. They seemed to be talking to another apprentice. Sleepypaw, if she recalled correctly. Telling a kit to go get food for the very sick apprentices and potentially risk exposing them to the disease. A frown creased Lightningpaw's brow at this, momentary anger flashing through her eyes like lightning. This seemed... very reckless. But then... who knew. Perhaps Cowtuft had allowed it. She had just gotten here, after all. Maybe the disease was not as contagious as it seemed?

Of course, Lightningpaw. That's exactly why all of these cats are here. Because the disease doesn't spread easy. What were you thinking?

Despite her flash of anger, Lightningpaw felt her bristled fur slowly go down, unable to keep up the harsh emotion. She was the youngest apprentice in the clan, not much older than Shadykit. How could she hold any kind of grudge at the fact that it was only a matter of a moon or two that differentiated her from her former denmate? Truth be told, even Sleepypaw wasn't entirely in the wrong here. Yes, he was keeping Shadykit around the sick cats, but by making him go out to get food she supposed Shadykit might not be as exposed as he would otherwise be. Especially seeing as how stubborn the white furred kit was.

Instead, the young apprentice took a deep breath in an attempt to calm herself, her tail giving a nervous lash. She was uncertain she could honestly be in a good mood with the sight of so many friends and clanmates so sick, but... Sleepypaw had the right idea. Or at least, so she hoped. Placing one dainty paw forward, the oriental mix padded forth, standing close to Littlepaw before sitting besides the molly, blue eyes meeting orange before she greeted her now again denmate.

"Hey... mind if I sit with you, boss?" Lightningpaw asked, her high pitched voice lowering in tone as she spoke in a softer, gentler voice, knowing how much trouble Littlepaw had gone through simply to get to be an apprentice. Maybe the sight of a friendly face would cheer her up. Placing one dark, black furred paw forward close to her friend in a small attempt to provide some level of comfort, Lightningpaw offered a half smile, the look strange when compared to the cocky grin that seemed to eternally live on her maw.

-

| Sorry for intruding on this one. Didn't think it very in character for Lightningpaw to simply walk past her sick friend. |
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Hope*~ View Post
Scalepaw smiled and laid his head down relaxing a bit as he shivered

Littlepaw continued to shiver

[ i keep forgetting littepaw is a apprentice] @Guardian Fox

Sleepypaw blinked at Lightningpaws quick appearance as the other apprentice rushed towards their friend... Sleepypaw turned his head though and sat up to grab a few things from Shadykit a few tail lengths away. he mumbled a thank you to the kit before paddling back, laying a mouse and soaked moss down by the sick apprentices before returning to his spot

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old March 13th, 2023, 11:11 AM

Scalepaw perked at lightningpaw came over the new apprentice then turning his head to see the mouse and moss with water he smiled"t-t-thank y-you" he said as he began to drink and eat" I haven't seen you around camp before are you new?" the tom asked his memory blurry
@Guardian Fox

Littlepaw Shivered as she laid their sick! SICK! could it get worse!. The molly flicked her tail in annoyance, then looking up to see lightningpaw she perked. Her eyes gazing at the she-cat with surpise and happiness a friend in the den, The molly nodded at lightningpaws question"h-hi l-lightningpaw" she said with a smile. just seeing her friend would cheer her up
@Alchemist Kitsune [ no worries littlepaw needed to see someone she was familier with]

Old March 13th, 2023, 02:27 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Moorpaw had heard about an outbreak and the efforts to quarantine the known infected cats. She generally liked Cowtuft, so she figured she should at least offer to help her medicine buddy.
She padded into the area she thought Cowruft was and..... paused, eyes widening as she looked at all the sick cats. So many apprentices..... so many kits..... and.... was that Fallownose?
Oh, oh no.
This.... was more widely spread than she'd realized. She..... took a moment to steady her breathing, fear making her pelt prickle at being near so many sick cats, but..... Cowtuft needed help, there were just so many that needed his aid. He shouldn't have to do it alone.
After a few breaths, she made herself walk forward towards the large, lovely snow and shadow patched tom.
"Cowtuft, I know you're so busy and I'm sorry I'm taking up your time, but..... I'm here because I want to help you. Is there.... any way I can assist you?"
She knew it would take too much of his precious time to teach her anything, but maybe there was something she already knew that he needed from her. Anything, anything to help.
Cowtuft deserved that much, at least.

[ @x ghostie ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old March 13th, 2023, 04:35 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

MOTHPAW
fluffy cream feline with a stumpy tail and green eyes.
current pronouns: he/they

Mothpaw approached the quarantine zone with caution, eyes scanning the area for any sign of Cowtuft. It shocked them that so many kits and other apprentices were strewn about, all sick. They hummed quietly, thinking to themself. It would be good to help any way they can, especially with how many kits were ill. They were lucky to not be sick after all- at least, they hoped so. They felt fine at least.

Stepping gingerly forward, Mothpaw perked their ears and quietly called out, "Cowtuft, may I help? I may assist in the care of kits and keeping them calm and entertained as they are kept here, if you would like me to."

Hopefully they spoke loud enough for Cowtuft to hear, wherever he was.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old March 14th, 2023, 12:50 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!

Lightningpaw

Orange eyes instantly lighting up despite the obvious discomfort Littlepaw was currently in, the lithe calico sighed, relief washing over her instantly. Good. There was some light in her eyes still. They didn't carry the defeated, dull look the silver warrior had when Lightningpaw had encountered her, the eyes of someone who had one toe dipped in death's eternal embrace. Regardless of how much of a shine her eyes took, there was one blatantly clear ailment in sight. Cold. Littlepaw was shivering, even with Scalepaw and Sleepypaw wrapped up around her providing warmth. This was... concerning to say the least.

Shadykit soon came back with some nourishment for the two sick apprentices, a fact that did not escape Scalepaw as he quickly dug in, tearing into the mouse with appetite intact. Littlepaw, on the other paw, did not seem to be as enthusiastic at the idea of eating anything at all. One large ear twitching with worry, Lightningpaw turned almond shaped eyes from the mouse's remains to her friend, noticing how the brown furred molly hadn't even so much as blinked in the direction of the presented food. Stepping forward, Lightningpaw nuzzled her friend's head, trying to provide some gentle encouragement, the situation being too similar to Featherfoot's for her taste.

"Have you eaten anything? Has Cowtuft said anything? Are you feeling anything other than the shivers? You should eat something... Or drink something. Shadykit brought some water, do you want some? Just... whatever you want, you mention it, boss, and it's yours," the oriental mix mewed, a half smile crossing her maw at her last words, knowing full well she was going into one of her usual rambles.

Making a conscious effort to not overly bother her friend, she decided to refrain from asking too much more from her. It didn't matter, in the end. Lightningpaw knew she had training to get to but... surely Leechscar wouldn't mind her hanging around just a bit longer to help. She wasn't going to do it. She wasn't going to walk away again while there were so many in distress. The young calico knew there wasn't much if anything she could do - Featherfoot had been clear on that before, that sometimes there just wasn't anything that could be done - but... to the dark forest with that. She refused to accept it. After all, how could she know there was nothing to do if she didn't even try?

-

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Closed Thread