Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by zozelen
Today 08:46 PM
Marshykit Relationships...
Last post by Blazing
Today 08:33 PM
RiverClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 08:32 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 08:30 PM
[ Herb Gathering Event ]...
by ellie
Last post by Estelle
Today 08:26 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 4th, 2021, 06:04 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: A Warren for some Rabbits [Event! Warriors only]

Honeysage
[Open for a Partner!]

The tabby let out a nervous laugh as he saw a rather angry Warrior bounce off after throwing some rather heated words at one of the other's in charge. Bobbed tail twitched as he began to look around for someone who may want to team up with him.

He didn't move from the spot he was in, however. He'll team up with the last cat...or team up with anybody who approaches him.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old April 4th, 2021, 11:17 PM
chirps

With a dazzle of excitement in his gaze, Featherlight watched as the tunneler bounded off into the darkness. A game of hide and seek? This would be fun! Glancing around he spotted Honeysage.

"Honeysage!" Waving his tail to the tom, he bounded over, a smile on his face. "Wanna partner up?"

// @Starfall
Old April 4th, 2021, 11:52 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Honeysage
@spade

The tabby flinched as a voice came from behind him. Once he realized it was nobody scary he sat himself down and smiled brightly. "If you'll have me. Yes please." he chirped. "I don't really understand what we're doing though. Why'd he go into the tunnels?" he asked.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old April 5th, 2021, 12:47 AM

~Darkclaw~
Darkclaw shrugged and sat down after Crowtooth had explained what they were doing. She waited for someone to walk up to her.

~Blackmist~
Blackmist stared nervously at his paws. They had to have a partner?! He wouldn’t do well with this but he sat there anyway, waiting to see who would be the one to walk up to him.
(Both are open for a partner but note, Darkclaw will use her deep voice on you and Blackmist will avert his eyes from you and barely talk at all)
Old April 5th, 2021, 03:09 AM
I exist?

Bump Policy: After 24 hours
My Mood: Cool

Darkheart nodded her head as a response to Crowtooth’s instructions. It sounded simple enough, but just from the way his scent had died down quite quickly she suspected that the tunnel’s muddy inside partially blocked a cat’s scent from travelling very far. That was interesting, but only a theory. She padded closer to Onewhisker, since she seemed to have drifted away from him as she had been looking at the tunnel’s entrance and thinking. Only her eyes showed how excited she was to go and try this, maybe something that she would love. “Well, I guess we sorted out the” she couldn’t bring herself to say the word partners, it made them sound like mates and she didn’t want that, “Anyway, do you have any ideas before we’re let in?”
@kieryn

Last edited by Yeeter; April 5th, 2021 at 03:12 AM.
Old April 5th, 2021, 03:56 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Weirdo View Post
Darkheart nodded her head as a response to Crowtooth’s instructions. It sounded simple enough, but just from the way his scent had died down quite quickly she suspected that the tunnel’s muddy inside partially blocked a cat’s scent from travelling very far. That was interesting, but only a theory. She padded closer to Onewhisker, since she seemed to have drifted away from him as she had been looking at the tunnel’s entrance and thinking. Only her eyes showed how excited she was to go and try this, maybe something that she would love. “Well, I guess we sorted out the” she couldn’t bring herself to say the word partners, it made them sound like mates and she didn’t want that, “Anyway, do you have any ideas before we’re let in?”
@kieryn

Onewhisker listened becoming focused on breathing in crowtooth's scent and letting it fill his nose. When he ran off he turned to darkheart and when he saw her eyes she could see the excitement. When she stopped at "sorted out the" he finished for her "buddies thing yea". He took a moment to think of strategies they could use "well obviously we find the spots where his scent is strongest and if it seems like it goes down multiple tunnels then follow them, well get more done if we splitup however we need to meet back at the spot we split up at. If one of us finds a spot where his scent seems stronger again then head back to where we split up and call down the tunnel the other went down" he inhaled air after speaking and added "just a thought though, it can be completely disregarded if you have a better plan. I've never really been one to be super good with ideas"
Old April 5th, 2021, 05:22 AM
I exist?

Bump Policy: After 24 hours
My Mood: Cool

@kieryn
Darkheart nodded her head a thought about it before speaking. “It’s a good idea, but we haven’t ever been in a tunnel before. What if we get lost? It would be better to stick together for that. Plus if there is a cave-in then it would be helpful to have two sets of ears to listen for it coming. Finding where his scent is strongest is a good idea though, and if it is as damp down there as I think then we could maybe follow the paw prints?” She asked, giving him a grateful glance at the fact he had filled in the last part of her sentence.

Last edited by Yeeter; April 5th, 2021 at 11:47 AM.
Old April 5th, 2021, 10:23 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

Event [#event]

"ALL RIGHT YOU BUNCH OF TWIGS (stars I forget how skinny all of you are sometimes) I KNOW SOME OF YALL ARE INTERESTED IN TUNNELLING SO HERES YOUR CHANCE TO PROVE YOU'VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES!"

It was a cold and slightly misty morning that Crowtooths raspy crow rang out over the camp tail lashing with eagerness as he couldnt help but excitedly nudge Maplebird besides him as heads no doubt turned to his yelling. Him and the molly were the only tunnellers and while the tom was sure that not every clanmate had what it took (natural skills, common sense, and a steady mind not prone to panic an absolute necessity) it would be nice to have at least a couple other cats with them down there. Still it'd be good to keep the group small so he could be certain the cats had the skills to not kill themselves in such a dangerous area...... Time to test the clanmates hard!

"This is going to be a hard trail and at any time if I or Maplebird think theres some reason to prevent you from being safe or a good tunnel we can and will send you back up and you are out! It is dark tight and really hard to be down there! Seriously if you have any reason to not want to be a tunneller or any real concerns dont participate! I dont like quitters. Those that do have what it takes follow me and Maplebird to our trail/training event for the next round of tunnellers!
Oh and NO APPRENTICES ALLOWED!!!! WARRIORS ONLY! I HEARD ABOUT THE APPRENTICE DEN 'TUNNELLING INCIDENT' SERIOUSLY HOW THICK ARE YOU!?"

Wildpaw, stars that apprentice was living up to the name he found it hilarious but sue him a guy had to cover his bases to not get blamed for the younger toms tunnel fever. Normally he'd probably have nabbed the younger mad man to give Wildpaw some advanced lessons but..... Heronkit weighted heavy on his conscious. He couldnt, not right now. He could however teach some cats to navigate the space he loved. By throwing them in the deep end.

"Interested cats follow me! The tunnels are a rewarding place and Ill explain how this will work at the entrance! If you wants tips before we start or have concerns ask Maplebird but remember Im going to be explaining things when we get there! Oh and maybe find a buddy for this. Just a hint!"

And off he went marching off into the territory clanmates, hopefully, at his heels.

@BILL. (mention for sidebar reasons)
Icewing just shook his gray speckled head, following the older warrior. A twig, he thought, accurate, considering they WindClan cats where all lanky. Icewing probably being the skinniest stick out of all of them.

He was probably going to be by himself. he snorted. Icewing dove into the tunnel, sneezing at the dust that flew on his nose

[ open ]
Old April 5th, 2021, 12:33 PM
particles of stars

As teams started to gather, Maplebird called out; "Alright... erm- Darkheart [ @A Weirdo] and Onewhisker [ @kieryn] ! You two can head in- same with Honeysage [ @Starfall] and Featherlight [ @spade]..." She looked around only to see a cat sneaking into the tunnels without her approval.

"ICEWING!!" "You cannot go into the tunnels without my approval! Come back up here right now!! [ @nightriver]" She had stayed mostly quiet for the whole of Crowtooth's yelling- so some cats might honestly be a little surprised at her raised voice.

Last edited by Panda1440; April 5th, 2021 at 12:33 PM.
Old April 5th, 2021, 12:38 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

The tom just snickered and padded back out. "Sorry Maplebird! I was getting my eyes used to the dark. I'm not a Shadowclan cat, I don't walk my way through the dark of the forest. I suggest we could all walk in the tunnels and get our eyes adjusted to them dimmer lit." The young tom tapped his grey speckled foot on the outter rim of the tunnel. "Wadda ya say?" [@Panda1440]
Closed Thread