Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by squidz
Today 11:12 AM
WindClan Warriors' Den
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 11:09 AM
Looking for Fallenkit...
by poppy
Last post by iliri
Today 11:05 AM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 11:01 AM
Art Competition! [7k first...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:01 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 14th, 2022, 12:40 AM

My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: Firefly Cove Battle Healing!

[Mossshade of ThunderClan]

Pain, pain, pain. It was all she felt, nothing else. Her paws are red, stained with blood, her cheeks are red, stained with blood, and her entire body is red, stained with blood, blood, blood. Just blood. The sky turned a bloody red as that disgusting liquid slowly dripped into her eyes. She shook her head, letting the blood out. What could she do? Fresh red blood soaked her fur, from the others, or the wound that was disabling her from walking. She was exhausted from all the claws sinking into her flesh, but she fought them back. Mossshade looked back, her right leg was numb, and her left leg has a deep claw mark in it. With all the force she can get on her forepaws, she dragged herself back to camp, where she saw Rosepaw treating her clanmates.
__________________________________________________ _____

My character:
Currently only Mossshade of ThunderClan!
Old May 14th, 2022, 02:19 AM
Indefinite Hiatus

My Mood: Talented

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
Rosepaw urgently turned towards Moosecrash. Huh, the cheerful cat seemed in good spirits even during rapid bloodloss. Quite the opposite to the ever-pessimistic medicine cat apprentice.
"Yeah, that'll happen in battles." she said with lighthearted sarcasm, influenced by his seemingly cheery disposition. She quickly but delicately washed off the blood with some wet moss, while chewing up poultice. Finally, she applied it and covered it in cobwebs.
"Don't strain thise shoulders too much. Go home or take a nap here if you can't." she explained.

[-2 cobwebs, -2 marigold]
~Moosecrash~

Giving Rosepaw a respectful dip of his head, he smiled. "Thank you, my friend. I'll sleep once we get the fallen home, I promise," he reassured, an amused purr rumbling in his chest at the she-cat's quick wit. Turning carefully, not wanting to dislodge the freshly applied dressings, he gave his plumed tail a farewell wave, and padded off to rejoin the group.
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old May 14th, 2022, 07:13 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
Dewcloud

"A-are we there yet..? Any slower...I'll be joining Starclan...ha...ha...ha..." Dewcloud said painfully. She didn't enjoy the trip that much.
"Yes we are, Rosepaw should be here any second." Hawkice told the shecat
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old May 14th, 2022, 07:14 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseshard View Post

Pain, pain, pain. It was all she felt, nothing else. Her paws are red, stained with blood, her cheeks are red, stained with blood, and her entire body is red, stained with blood, blood, blood. Just blood. The sky turned a bloody red as that disgusting liquid slowly dripped into her eyes. She shook her head, letting the blood out. What could she do? Fresh red blood soaked her fur, from the others, or the wound that was disabling her from walking. She was exhausted from all the claws sinking into her flesh, but she fought them back. Mossshade looked back, her right leg was numb, and her left leg has a deep claw mark in it. With all the force she can get on her forepaws, she dragged herself back to camp, where she saw Rosepaw treating her clanmates.

My character:
Hawkice notcied the injured shecat when he was going to head back and decided it was best to watch over her while she waited for Rosepaw, so he sat by her and started to clean some of her wounds.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old May 14th, 2022, 03:07 PM

My Mood: Fine

Featherwing

Featherwing limped heavily over to Rosepaw, hardly daring to put pressure onto her foreleg. "It snapped or something." She managed to say between gritted teeth, her whole leg throbbing with intense pain now that the adrenaline from the battle has worn off.

@Spade.

“True courage is not knowing when to take a life, but when to save one.”

“Writers don’t cry, we bleed on paper.”

My posts will be a bit erratic given that I’m trying to balance work and school, thanks for the patience!
Old May 15th, 2022, 11:32 PM
Frecklewing

Koins: 0 [Check]

Amberbloom struggled to get up. “Eugh…is the fighting over?” Scratches and bite marks dotted her pale golden pelt. Screeches of fighting echoed around her. She spotted Rosepaw, treating a wounded warrior. “Rosepaw!” She called out, cringing at how weak her voice sounded.”Rosepaw!” She cried again, pain piercing her voice.
Old May 16th, 2022, 05:41 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post
// @Shade. @Jayvines - this is short, so so sorry
slight tw for gore

Cloudypaw tried not to lean on her sister too much as she limped over to where Rosepaw stood. Her soft blue eyes were clouded with discomfort, and she tried not to flinch at the awkward angle her leg dangled at, it was almost cut off completely, the bone had rebroken, and now the only thing keeping it attached was pure flesh."H-hi Rosepaw. I... if you could just.... cut it off completely, that would be great. " Her nervous, pained whisper was hoarse and she swallowed, throat dense. "It's just a weakness, every time I get attacked, it holds me back. I-if your not okay with doing it.... I can." Just get me a rock or something. Get this useless thing off of me.
Oh.

Oh no.

The leg, in fact, looked beyond rescue, although she made sure to examine it since she was not looking forward to amputating things. Tough luck. Okay, how do you do this...

Rosepaw grabbed a few poppy seeds, more than usually given, and placed them in front of the cat.

"Eat these. They'll get you to fall asleep. I take care of the amputation and any other wounds. That way it won't hurt." she explained.

[-3 poppy seeds]

Last edited by Shade.; May 16th, 2022 at 09:29 AM.
Old May 16th, 2022, 09:19 AM
Mysterious....

@Hawkice
@Kyo

Hawkice was assisting many of the injured and she appreciated it. Soon, he brought her a cat that seemed in quite critical condition. She hurried over and examined the she-cat urgently.
"What happened? This looks like internal bleeding!" she replied, worried, and began cleaning whatever outer injuries she could find.
Old May 16th, 2022, 09:28 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseshard View Post

My character:
(jsyk, this takes place a little far off from Firefly Cove, not in camp)

Rosepaw had originally approached all of the healing with professionalism, but all the heavily wounded cats, the amputation and all, was starting to mess with her head and small tears of stress were threatening to creep out the corners of her eyes. Her legs were a little jittery but she continued to do her job. She turned to see a bloodied she-cat arrive and quickly approached her. She didn't know ho much blood was hers and how much was the opponent's but she quickly sniffed the cat all over, bumping her fur with her nose to locate where exactly the blood was coming from. She located a nasty gash in her leg and quickly began to clean the wound off. It seemed Hawkice was assisting as well.
"Thanks for helping out, Hawkice. As for you, does anywhere else hurt?" she asked, before shoving some marigold in her own mouth and chewed it into a poultice.

[-1 marigold]
Old May 16th, 2022, 10:00 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherealShadow View Post
Featherwing

Featherwing limped heavily over to Rosepaw, hardly daring to put pressure onto her foreleg. "It snapped or something." She managed to say between gritted teeth, her whole leg throbbing with intense pain now that the adrenaline from the battle has worn off.

@Spade.
Rosepaw looked down at the leg in question. A little dislocated and broken, but fairly clean. She just needed to get it back into place.
"Hold on a bit." she said and, after gently locating the bone in her leg, moved it back into place suddenly, to make sure she caused pain for only the shortest amount of time. She fastened the leg to a stick.
"Don't step on that one. Tell me if you need poppy seeds." she instructed.
Closed Thread