Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Apprentices Race! [...
by paris
Last post by vellichor
Today 06:08 PM
TC/ShC/WC v RC Battle...
by dino.
Last post by vellichor
Today 06:03 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Mica
Today 05:59 PM
A kits finder
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:56 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 05:55 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 17th, 2021, 11:17 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Twilight's Rebellion [Open]

// @Starfall @Undertaker @Rainquail
Snailswirl
________

It seemed Hickorypool was the only sensible one in this group. Another cat who shared their beliefs! They crept out of the shadows, letting their green gaze fall upon each cat. Blocking out the hurt, they stood beside Hickory. They would look Coldamber and Beastwhatever in the eyes. One, two. Two quick breaths. Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale. They closed their eyes. And opened them.

It was as if they built a wall around their heart. The pain was gone. Their mind was fuzzy, and yet crystal clear. "Then leave," they spoke clearly, only a hint of a quiver in their voice. "We don’t need help from you. We can handle this." What help could the cat possibly give besides knowledge of ShafowClan territory? It may take longer than desired, but a pawful of scouts could easily chart the territory, especially with Dawn in their own territory. Hell, they could even lead the operation!

The tabby would stand beside Hickorypool, steel gaze flickering between Coldamber and Beastspark.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old February 17th, 2021, 11:17 PM
chirps

Featherlight
Instead of letting the waves of emotion crash over him and take control, the gray furred tom had gotten rather good at letting the logistical side of his mind take control. While he had heard rumors of this cat who now spoke to them, he hadn't actually heared about anything else he had done. Obviously, if he had been appointed deputy he must've been a good warrior - at least in his mind.

Taking a small step forward, Featherlight began to relax a bit, fur lying flat and ears perking up. This tom was right. No ShadowClan scent lingered on him, and the traces that did were faint. If it was true, about Dawnstar's hatred for the tom, then he was risking a lot even being seen with any WindClan cats.

In his gut, he felt it was only fair to give this cat a chance - at this point, their options were running quite thin. If anything, it would be one strong former deputy versus a whole lot of WindClan. He liked their chances if it was forced to a fight.

Ignoring the suspected arguments that sprang up from the other assembled warriors, Featherlight fixed his unwavering gaze on Beastspark. "Tell us what you know." His voice rang strong and confident, floating above the murmuring whispers so that it would reach Beastspark's ears. Though he had followed his former mentor, he had no need to stand in his shadow. As such, the WindClan warrior took a few steps forward towards the front, watching the ShadowClan-turned-loner as he finished speaking. "Tell us how we can get Twilightstar back."

// @Undertaker

Last edited by spade; February 17th, 2021 at 11:20 PM.
Old February 18th, 2021, 12:22 AM

~Darkclaw~
Darkclaw watched Beatspark with interest. “I trust you. I don’t care that you did something bad in the past, I just care that you are willing to help Windclan end this suffering.” Darkclaw meowed in her deep voice, surprising herself. She felt uncomfortable talking in front of everyone but she had to say what she thought.
@Undertaker
Old February 18th, 2021, 01:39 AM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Breezepaw stood silently amongst his arguing clanmates, shaking his head at the excuses some of them spewed out. Coldamber was right, if they were so worried before... why come in the first place? To play hero? That wasn't what this was about. For all Breezepaw cared, cats like Hickorypool and Snailswirl were dead weight. They were only going to slow them down. When things get sticky, you need to be prepared to sacrifice your morals in order to win.

The apprentice had only heard rumors about the former Shadowclan cat who decided to aid them. He truly wasn't interested in listening to them. What did it matter what this cat did in the past? What matters is now.

As he gazed up at the older tom, bathed in the moonlight, he wondered how Featherlight's question would be answered. At least he seemed to have some sense in him. @Undertaker

Last edited by Poprock; February 18th, 2021 at 01:41 AM.
Old February 18th, 2021, 05:17 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

@Rainquail @Arie @Starfall @Rani
Skunkblaze didn't completely trust Beastspark, she didn't know his motivation well enough for that, but if he wanted to kill them all he could just ambush them in the territory. It was true he lacked any significant Shadowclan scent, which was definitely a positive, and there were no other Shadowclan cats around. If it was a trap he wouldn't be doing it alone, there were to many of them for one cat to kill. Stagleech started mewing a confusing string of things, which after a moments hard thinking the molly was able to equate to 'I met the guy on my own and he didn't kill me', which was actually a fairly valid argument. If any cat in this clan was easy to kill, it was Stagleech.

Why so many cats were resisting his offer to help, this chance to get Twilightstar back, she was unsure, and she decided to add her voice a bit to the discussion, despite the fact that she was one of the younger warriors gathered. If Beastspark wanted to hurt us, he would attack us when we're alone. The fact that he didn't kill Stagleech when they met AND has offered to help find Twilightstar is good enough for me. They needed their leader back, so if trusting this admittedly somewhat imposing tom was the way to do it then they had to trust him.
Old February 18th, 2021, 07:37 AM
I exist?

Bump Policy: After 24 hours
My Mood: Cool

Littleswirl didn't know whether she should be trusting of this strange cat, but she was willing enough to hear what he had to say.

OPEN
Old February 18th, 2021, 08:11 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

"Oh dear stars you are all morons you are aware we outnumber him right? And that he's here alone. If he knows were Twilightstar is or has an idea of where she is I dont know about you heartless cats but Im not willing to risk the chance we'd just leave her under threat and alone because we were scared of one cat. If he lies if he's a rat just kill him and plead innocent if anyone goes asking, though with his reputation I dont know that it'll be many. I hate shadowclan as much as the rest of us but we are kinda out of options unless any of you pessimists have a miraculous idea because for all you are nay saying NONE OF YOU ARE BEING HELPFUL OTHERWISE!"

Crowtooth was steadily getting more and more pissed at this group yelling and arguing and casting blame like a group of shadowclan cats (maybe the occupiers were rubbing off on them) rather then the civil and kind windclan cats he actually liked. And this came across through his broken voice roar as he snapped at well, everyone.

"Now I wanna know what he knows or is planning for this so can we move on please. The longer this large group lingers here the more suspicious we become unless we create a story for us and Im not creative enough for that. Beastspark I assume youve got something good for you to risk this yourself so what is it? We're all pretty on edge from being occupied so probably smart to move fast and such."
Crowtooth did not like this tom but then again he hated every single shadowclan cat past or present so that wasnt new. But his loyalty to Twilightstar (and that was a flaw that was gonna bite him one day wasnt it, his inability to differentiate between loyalty to a leader and a clan) meant he could set that aside for her sake. Still it was tiring. It was tiring the constant suspicion and anger and it just no longer seemed helpful to him. Anger had a place in battle it drove a warrior but they couldnt openly fight Dawnstar so it just burned on uselessly.

So while the tom stood strong and angry and firm he in quiet leaned over to Coldamber and whispered "When we get back to camp do you have anything for a headache? It's really starting to pound beyond what I can bear." For now though he had the steady warmth of cats who at least wanted to try like him and he poked Skunkblaze with a small strained grin just to reassure himself.
@Undertaker @Rainquail @gs29513
Old February 18th, 2021, 11:03 AM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Twilight's Rebellion [Closed]

// @Undertaker @Rainquail @gs29513 @Rani @Fletcher @Starfall @Beau

Fawnbriar padded along behind Coldamber, happy they were finally going to take matters into their own paws. She was tired of all the moping around and giving in. Maybe if they got Twilightstar back, she would be able to pull this clan back into shape. Fawnbriar wished they could've done that themselves, but apparently some of her clanmates were too wimpy to deal with things on their own.

As they slowed to a stop, a scent of ShadowClan drifted by her and she bristled in anticipation, looking up in alarm. Beastspark, the former ShadowClan deputy. Why was here? Why'd he look so calm? Why did Coldamber look so calm- oh. She let the fur on her back go back down. He must be the cat Coldamber said could help. Suddenly, a bunch of other cats began appearing. Many of them immediately began arguing. Of course, she should've expected this. What was the point of making executive decisions if cats were going to challenge you anyways?

She sighed and let them, not interested in being drawn into the fray. Her eyes lit up at Hallowstep, whom she hadn't seen since Dawnstar took over. Where had he been? Hickorypool was there as well, and some of the same cats she'd began to become acquainted with. She snorted as Crowtooth finally yelled some sense into the group. Perhaps they could finally get a move on? She was debating lying down at this point, just to show what a bore they were all being.

Instead, she padded a little ways over to Hallowstep and flicked him with her til tip teasingly. "Glad you finally showed up," she said in a low voice, "Where have you been?"

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), kestrelkit (thc), autumn, beastflame (rc)
character bios
Old February 18th, 2021, 11:41 AM
I'm YOLOsixual &a mp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; P OGg ende r

My Mood: Sleepy

[ @Undertaker @Paradise ]

Hallowstep

Hallowstep listened to Beastspark, gaze not breaking from his for more than a moment. He'd not meant to be hostile- maybe it hadn't been directed at him, but...

He remained silent. He knew, that at this point, he wasn't a hero, he was a follower, his words would do nothing but slow things down.

But his demeaner seemed to soften as he noticed Fawnbriar approached him, his pelt smoothed out a bit and he tilted his head to nod at her, "Hello, Fawnbriar," he said, voice rather soft. It was amazing how his personality changed when he wasn't blood boiling mad, "I've...been staying away from camp. Even before Dawnstar ordered the whole clan out, I've been tunneling and sleeping near the borders. Of course...looking for Twilightstar, but...in vain." he hung his head a bit low as he spoke to her. He was so bewildered at this whole situation, but, a friend was really what he needed right now.

"Thank you, for asking." He murmured in a rare display of warmth, "I hope you've found yourself well in this situation."

Bounceberry

Bump me literally whenever, I'm quite busy and do need reminders!

Bounceberry is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat, apply for healing here. He has a semi-open den policy, make sure to read the rules!

Last edited by Fletcher; February 18th, 2021 at 11:41 AM.
Old February 18th, 2021, 01:44 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Coldamber turned to Snailswirl as he demanded for Beastspark to leave.
"Stop arguing, all of you. You ask why I didn't trust you, because when push comes to shove, too many of you want to stand by and bicker instead of suggesting something."
She wouldnt have cared that they had a different view if things hadn't been so.... ugh. She alone had been dealing with Dawnstar, and where were they? She had been the one who saw Dawnstar murder their deputy and a warrior, had been the one who spoke to her when she first came back to camp and was the only one still speaking to Dawn on behalf of WindClan and yet they all had the audacity to say she didn't care or wasn't trying.
"I have been the one who's been dealing with Dawnstar from the beginning of it all and continue to be the only one who's spoken to her for WindClan. Unless you are going to give me real advice, something solid to work with on how to fix this and not just complain, then say it. If you can't... leave. I don't have time to deal with cats who don't at least try anything or give me real advice."
This was more at Ratrush and Snailswirl. Hickorypool.... at least was giving suggestions and trying to be helpful.
She turned back to Beastspark, hoping he would at least still be willing to help them.
"And if we owe him for this.... to get Twilightstar back, then so be it. Anything and everything that happens here on out is on me."

Coldamber brought Stagleech closer to her, only just realizing he'd spoken. She caught only bits of it, but it was a testimony to Beastspark's definitely not being at all evil. She pressed herself to him, hoping to absorb some of his enthusiasm and high spirits.
Stars knew she needed them.

"You asked for us to come here. Since it's not just me.... I'm guessing you have something real and tangible to work with?"
She was not dealing with the others anymore. They needed this opportunity.
They needed Twilightstar back.
Until they had her or Breezefeather.... who she'd seen Dawnstar kill... they couldn't afford to drive Dawnstar out. They couldn't be leaderless.
@Undertaker @Arie @Rani @elysian @Slushie @Starfall

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; February 18th, 2021 at 01:45 PM.
Closed Thread