Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Omari
Today 09:55 AM
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by Omari
Today 09:51 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Spookez.
Today 09:34 AM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by silver.
Today 09:31 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by silver.
Today 09:27 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 18th, 2020, 08:07 AM
Reatching old show pilots

Default Re: Training in the Shadows

Strikepaw listened as Beastspark explained what this was. It sounded... okay.

Possible future character above <3
I won't be able to respond from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. (ET) on weekdays, as I'm in school.
I fell asleep and now it's not 2020 anymore
A Little Slice of Crow's Home Paradise
Old June 18th, 2020, 08:09 AM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

The white tom's pelt was almost completely shrouded in darkness, still visible but barely. Frostpaw padded along with the other apprentices in silence. Being in the shadows was his element. It was much more fitting than the brashness of thunder. Even so, his eyes weren't completely attuned to the lack of light. He wasn't bumping into objects or anything like that; it was the fallen twigs that bothered him. They were too loud when they cracked. Smirk filtering onto the tom's maw, he thought of Doepaw. The grey-brown molly would be perfect working in an environment like this. She didn't need light to function in the first place.
Have a wonderful day!
Old June 18th, 2020, 09:19 AM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Icestar and Beastspark? Wow. Sounded like fun. And if he got hurt perhpas Echopaw would heal him...and get close.
DEWPAW IS HERE!
Hawkpaw bounced up. Wow, training! Wow, Icestar! Wow, Beastspark! Wow, they were both adopted into the family! Wow!
HAWKPAW IS HERE!
being this young is art

Last edited by Cobra; June 18th, 2020 at 09:19 AM.
Old June 18th, 2020, 02:10 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Ashpaw's green eyes finally adjusted to the low light.

"Think it's gonna be even remotely interesting?" He whispered to the nearest apprentice.

@Mentallyunstable ?

- I left -
Old June 18th, 2020, 03:33 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Blackpaw nodded hungrily, “If we learn this we can attack from the shadows. Maybe even takedowns whole clan by morning.” He said. He was so excited to learn how to effectively do his job.
@Skye

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old June 18th, 2020, 04:12 PM
Create your own sunshine

Mirepaw pursed his lips, head sticking up above most of the other apprentices. His hulking frame allowing him to see the pile up of his peers infront of him. He stopped walking before he bumped into the cat in front of him, and picked through the crowd to come closer to the front. He hadn't had training like this before, but he would succeed. He would make his aunt proud of him.
Old June 18th, 2020, 08:52 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Icestar was pleased to see the grand turnout of the event. Many of the apprentices had shown up, and seemed eager to participate. The leader let Beastspark speak first, since it was his idea. She listened to every reaction, and every clumsy kit who stumbled around in the dark.

"Lurking in the shadows is in our nature. In our blood," Icestar spoke up, her voice a quiet rasp in the night. "All this...tripping and tumbling will have to stop. But that is precisely what we're here to do today. Traditionally, in times long past, ShadowClan cats only had pelts of black, brown, and mottled dark colors. This is because for generations, keeping hidden in the shadows of the forest has been our main strategy, and dark fur gives us an advantage. Now, some of you may have lightly colored pelts, which means you have to be even more cautious and quiet. When the moon shines on a white or ginger pelt, you practically glow." She took note that both Ebonypaw and Mirepaw were here--good. She expected nothing less from her kin. She gave them both a meaningful glance before continuing.

"By the end of the night, you will all be skilled at knowing your surroundings in the dark, and you will know how to use these skills to your advantage against opponents." The leader turned to Beastspark, letting him take over to get things rolling. And perhaps wait for any stragglers.

@Undertaker

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old June 18th, 2020, 09:40 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Beastspark counted all the apprentices, the numbers were pretty even. If he took Doepaw as a helper instead of a trainee that would be even better. As he thought of her, the blind she-cat steps forward to volunteer.

"You can help me teach the furballs that bumped into me." He meowed, tone teasingly as he spots a few of the less experienced apprentices that had run into him. His ears picked up a few chatting, but most of them were silent and waiting for direction. He turned to Icestar as she takes a moment to address the apprentices before turning it over to him.

"I'll be splitting you all up into groups, one with me and one with Icestar." The numbers would be a little uneven, but he doubted it would matter.

"Croakingpaw, Ebonypaw, Stagpaw, Blackpaw, Ribbitpaw, Swiftpaw, Dewpaw, Frostpaw, Ashpaw and Mirepaw, you'll all be training with Icestar." He had picked them based on their darker pelt colors. Most of the apprentices with Icestar would have an easier time blending in like the leader. Beastspark had some tricks for the lighter apprentices who had a natural disadvantage that would hopefully help them make up for it.

"Doepaw, Smallpaw, Whitepaw, Frigidpaw, Thornpaw, Dreampaw, Littlepaw, Maplepaw, Cherrypaw, Shrewpaw, Jaypaw, and Strikepaw you're all with me." He waits for them to break up into their groups and then begins leading his a bit further into the forest.

"This way, if you're having trouble seeing follow the sound of my voice. " He had made sure that there were no old fox holes around the area earlier. Beyond possibly some running into trees, he was hoping there was a lack of injuries tonight.

"Stop here." Beastspark winced feeling someone's paw step on his tail as he sat down. Some of them were certainly going to need extra work. "Shut your eyes for me, using your other senses, I want you to tell me what you smell, test, hear, what you feel against your fur or underneath your paw pads." He waits for them to answer him.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; June 18th, 2020 at 09:41 PM.
Old June 18th, 2020, 09:42 PM
this night is sparkling

Dewpaw padded over to Icetstar. "Um. Hi?"
[Dew is the apprentice who..."chatted" with Echo. You get what I mean?]
@Casper
being this young is art

Old June 18th, 2020, 09:49 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Undertaker ]

Frigidpaw
-----------------

As soon as they got where they were going, Frigidpaw sat down, shut his eyes, and emptied his mind of everything in it, so that it was just himself and Hickorypaw left over. Open your senses, the voice instructed him. Take note of everything around you. Memorize every detail you find.
The sensation of pine needles and the grass beneath his pads. A light breeze ruffling his fur. The hoot of an owl, somewhere far off in the trees. Branches rustling against branches. Somewhere close by, a mouse scuttled over a tree root, its claws scraping quietly over the bark.
"Nature," he murmured quietly. "Everywhere."
Closed Thread