Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Mizu
Today 08:21 PM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 08:20 PM
A Lesson in the...
by Dark
Last post by Eden
Today 08:20 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 08:08 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 26th, 2023, 05:00 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Cool Re: Creative Communication [Open to all ranks except kits!]

Whiteheart looked around. Hmph, he was bored anyway. What was the harm in participating? He padded over to Mirehound, hoping he wouldn't regret joining.
Tucking his lame paw underneath him, he settled and stared up at Mirehound, waiting for the event to start
Old March 26th, 2023, 02:30 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Creative Communication [Open to all ranks except kits!]

Sharppaw was quite intrested

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old March 26th, 2023, 08:55 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

S H A D O W F U R

Shadowfur lay curled in a tight ball, nose tucked under his tail. Sleep was evading him, despite his best efforts to mentally lull himself into a nap.

His silent questioning over whether he'd be able to fall asleep or not was soon answered for him by Mirehound's call for an event. His ears perked before his eyes opened; something about communication and climbing? Hmph, this must be the event she'd talked about at the meeting.

Not wanting to miss a chance to study (and perhaps benignly bug) his old apprentice, he pried his eyes open and hauled himself out of the warriors' den. A good number of cats were showing up to this, which was good to see. At least some in ShadowClan took their warrior duties seriously.

Quickly scanning the group, he took note of the cats who interested him. Larkfire, of course. The youngest Enforcer always seemed to be an observant shadow, drifting around camp quietly doing what needed to be done. As much as he felt like he was getting to know her, she still felt shrouded in mystery.

Moonpaw, Swanpaw, Batpaw, and Riverpaw- all apprentices he'd worked with. All four of them were interesting in their own ways; Moonpaw and Swanpaw for their seemingly naïve and stubbornly innocent views on the world. Determined and hard-working Batpaw. Blind Riverpaw.

He spotted Patchwish, as well, a cat he'd once sparred with. He ought to get out and spar more soon. She'd been a decent opponent, but nothing special. Hopefully she'd trained since then.

Finally, Mintbranch. The jumpy, yet skilled, climber with a knack for catching prey out of trees. Shadowfur wondered what he might think of this sort of training; was he at all jealous that Mirehound and Slytiger were hosting instead of him? Did he think he had more to learn, or did he think he knew it all?

Shadowfur left the camp at the back of the group, keeping watch for stragglers and troublemakers.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; March 26th, 2023 at 08:55 PM.
Old March 26th, 2023, 09:27 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

[ignore this creeper, she's here for viewing purposes]
Submerged in the inky blackness that she called home, piercing golden amber irises stared out of shadows where a humongous giant sat with her tail curled neatly around her paws. She kept to the very fringe of the gathered, facial expression fixed in a fierce scowl. The Queen of the Night was not interested in actually taking much part in the event nor chatting with anyone. Due to the fact that this would relate to the upcoming squirrel problem, Dawnstar felt it might be a good idea to at least observe Mirehound and Slytiger's event.

Considering that she had been self-taught with climbing and any signals she had been taught had been basic, she figured she might pick up something new from the event. However, this wasn't her event and she wasn't keen on stealing any type of spotlight, plus she was quite comfortable in the shadows. So there she remained, present without being at the forefront of this event.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old March 27th, 2023, 09:35 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Event [#event]

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Slytiger
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Mirehound's approach and following words were met with a nod from the striped tom. Her call was quick and to the point, and he quietly followed her out of camp while keeping an eye on the cats coming. He didn't know anyone extremely well in ShadowClan, so he would make sure to keep an extra close eye on everyone attending the event. Dawnstar had trusted him to pick out the best, and that is what he would do.

Slytiger sat next to the rock the shadow incarnate positioned herself on, letting her take the lead. It was her event, he was only here to help and select a few cats. A shadow near the back caught his attention, and his eyes lit up as he realized just who was watching. He shot His Lady a flirtatious wink before turning his attention back to the cats who had come with them.

@daenerys @Undertaker [if you want Dawn to see his wink lol]

Old March 28th, 2023, 11:38 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Event [#event]

It appeared that several of her Clanmates had decided to take part in the event, which was good. This meant more widespread knowledge and hopefully better battle prowess when it came down to defending their home. Mirehound's icy blue gaze swept over those who had joined. Pinepaw was a noticeable one - wasn't the apprentice wanted by Dawnstar? She briefly wondered if halting the event for one troublemaker was really worth it, but movement in the shadows near the back indicated the queen was among them. If she wished to deal with the apprentice Mirehound wouldn't stop her. Besides, maybe it was a good sign the tom was angling to partake in Clan events.

One of her apprentices was among the group which was to be expected, though Ravenpaw's familiar pelt was nowhere to be found. Hmph. The she-cat had not only been slacking but had been absent from camp. Despite her searching, Mirehound had yet to find a trace of her trainee. An apprentice near the back before they had departed stayed in her mind; Rosepaw. Though it appeared her denmate Stormpaw would partake - the shadow made not a sound in regards to it though. After all the event was not a requirement.

Larkfire and Shadowfur had joined, which was not at all surprising considering they had been in the meeting where her event idea had been finalized. She gave each of them a single nod before continuing to observe those gathering. Grapevine, unlike the prior two, was a surprise. She wasn't sure where she stood with the protective she-cat but was glad to have her here nonetheless.

A familiar voice approaching her had Mirehound turning to look in Riverpaw's direction. Right. The young she-cat had been victim to an outsiders schemings. Some time had passed, and though part of the shadow wished to have her rest she wouldn't deny the opportunity to learn. "Stick with me," came the soft tone of the Enforcer, loud enough for just the apprentice to hear as she reached out a paw to touch the blind apprentice on her shoulder, an indication to join her at her side.

Lifting her attention back to the cats before her, Mirehound stood to her paws and lifted her tail directly up behind her. "Let's begin." Her call was full, her voice carrying across the clearing they were gathered in. "This will be a dual event; you will learn tail and paw signals, as well as other silent forms of communication that will no doubt aid you when you are in a situations where words will likely give you away." After all, moving through the shadows was one thing, but if a cat were to speak while doing so it would immediately negate all prior work. "This will be paired with tree climbing skills. Slytiger here will be overseeing that portion, as he has valuable knowledge when it comes to scaling. I trust you all will listen intently to him." ShadowClan born or not, Slytiger had a very specific skillset that would be beneficial for cats here to learn.

"I will be splitting you into two teams; Foxes and Coyotes. The first will come with me to learn and go over the basic tail signals and gestures; the second will follow Slytiger to start learning the basics. After awhile, we will switch. At the end, there will be a... game of sorts to test all you have learned when it comes to silent communication as well as stalking from both on and above ground."

With that Mirehound glanced at Riverpaw, touching the she-cat's shoulder lightly to make sure she knew to stay put.

"The Fox group will consist of Nighthound, Fallenflower, Mintbranch, Grapevine, Shadowfur, Brightfade, Whiteheart, Pinepaw, Moonpaw, Sedgepaw, Batpaw, Singepaw, and Riverpaw." She gaze to her apprentice Sedgepaw and gave a nod, giving a sharp flick of her tail in the direction behind her as if to call her over. "You will be coming with me to get started on tail signals." To Riverpaw, she dropped her voice to add, "My apprentice, Sedgepaw, will stick with you in this event when I cannot. If you start feeling sick, let me know." Overworking an apprentice was not the goal here, and Mirehound would avoid it at all costs.

"The Coyote group will consist of Icebeam, Patchwish, Froststorm, Thornclaw, Larkfire, Wolfpeak, Havengaze, Frozenpaw, Swanpaw, Cougarpaw, Stormpaw, and Sharppaw. For the end, Slytiger will be joining your team." Hopefully that would be alright with the tom. "You will be starting off with Slytiger; he will go over the basics of tree climbing."

Descending the small rock she had perched herself upon Mirehound touched Riverpaw's shoulder to inform the apprentice they were moving and began to pad a ways away to allow Slytiger room to get started on his tree climbing basics. She wanted some distance between the group groups, if only to inspire a twinge of competitiveness and secrecy; after all she planned for a lighthearted sparing game afterwards in order to put to the test what they had learned. "The first tail signal you will need to know is the signal to follow." As she spoke to her group Mirehound kinked her tail over her back, continuing padding forward a few more moments and then glancing to Riverpaw who was hopefully next to her. "It is when a cat bends their tail over their back in a sharp manner; you'd do this if you were to ever lead a patrol, or a group of cats, throughout the territory." Soon enough she came to a halt (making sure to touch her tail to Riverpaw's shoulder so the blind apprentice would know to stop too) and turned to face those gathered around her.

How this will work:
Cats are split into two teams; Foxes and Coyotes. The Foxes will start by going with Mirehound and learning several tail signals and paw gestures. The Coyotes will begin with Slytiger learning how to scale trees, gathering around him and following his lead. After a bit, the two groups will switch and the Foxes will be learning to climb while the Coyotes come to learn tail signals.

Once both groups have a basic understanding, Mirehound will start The Game; this will be explained more in depth once the event nears this point.

If there are any questions, feel free to PM or VM me!

FOX GROUP
Nighthound - @lio
Fallenflower - @Cinderspirit
Mintbranch - @MangoLovesCheese
Grapevine - @Poprock
Shadowfur - @Cherry~
Brightfade - @Orange splash
Whiteheart - @Starfinder
Pinepaw - @Octavia!
Moonpaw - @Wingnettle
Sedgepaw - @Eaglet
Riverpaw - @Karlos
Batpaw - @Kay~
Singepaw - @wren

COYOTE GROUP
Icebeam - @Octavia!
Patchwish - @Cinderspirit
Froststorm - @RedAnger
Thornclaw - @~*Hope*~
Larkfire - @Rose
Wolfpeak - @Kay~
Hazengaze - @Leafí
Slytiger - @NinjaBloss
Frozenpaw - @Soldier
Swanpaw - @serendipity.
Cougarpaw - @Archbone
Stormpaw - @Rosepaaw
Sharppaw - @Willie Warf

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; March 29th, 2023 at 08:56 AM.
Old March 28th, 2023, 11:53 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

FOX GROUP
Nighthound - @lio
Grapevine - @Poprock
Shadowfur - @Cherry~
Whiteheart - @Starfinder
Moonpaw - @Wingnettle
Sedgepaw - @Eaglet
Riverpaw - @Karlos
Batpaw - @Kay~
Singepaw - @wren

Pinepaw waited for his group members. Some names he recognized, while others were a blur. The names he knew were Shadowfur, Moonpaw and Riverpaw. The others were all unfamiliar, except his denmates, Batpaw, Singepaw and Sedgepaw.

COYOTE GROUP
Froststorm - @RedAnger
Thornclaw - @~*Hope*~
Larkfire - @Rose
Wolfpeak - @Kay~
Hazengaze - @Leafí
Dawnstar - @Undertaker
Frozenpaw - @Soldier
Swanpaw - @serendipity.
Cougarpaw - @Archbone
Stormpaw - @Rosepaaw
Sharppaw - @Willie Warf
Slytiger- @NinjaBloss

Icebeam searched for her group members. She barely even knew the cats on that list, and she had no intentions of making friends. But they were her clanmates, who she should be talking to. No. I don't do social interactions. She just wanted to get this over with.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old March 29th, 2023, 02:27 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

COYOTE GROUP
Froststorm - @RedAnger
Thornclaw - @~*Hope*~
Larkfire - @Rose
Wolfpeak - @Kay~
Hazengaze - @Leafí
Dawnstar - @Undertaker
Swanpaw - @serendipity.
Cougarpaw - @Archbone
Stormpaw - @Rosepaaw
Sharppaw - @Willie Warf
Slytiger- @NinjaBloss

Almost allowing himself to groan, Frozenpaw looks straight ahead - his blue eyes dark with frustrations. Of course Cougarpaw would be on this team He thinks to himself bitterly.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old March 29th, 2023, 05:50 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

COYOTE GROUP
Icebeam - @Octavia!
Froststorm - @RedAnger
Thornclaw - @~*Hope*~
Larkfire - @Rose
Wolfpeak - @Kay~
Hazengaze - @Leafí
Dawnstar - @Undertaker
Frozenpaw - @Soldier
Swanpaw - @serendipity.
Cougarpaw - @Archbone
Stormpaw - @Rosepaaw
Sharppaw - @Willie Warf

Right. Apart from Dawnstar, he didn't know anyone in his group. Well, there was Thornclaw, but Froststorm wasn't too keen on him. Well, just do your best. He stretched his jaw and cracked his neck impatiently.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old March 29th, 2023, 06:02 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

FOX GROUP
Nighthound - @lio
Grapevine - @Poprock
Shadowfur - @Cherry~
Whiteheart - @Starfinder
Pinepaw - @Octavia!
Moonpaw - @Wingnettle
Sedgepaw - @Eaglet
Riverpaw - @Karlos
Batpaw - @Kay~
Singepaw - @wren
Mintbranch let his minty green hues rest upon his "team mates". Suddenly his eyes landed on Shadowfur. We've been in many partner ups together hmm....is it a strange coincidence or are they keeping an eye on me? he wondered with a respectful nod to the black tom.
COYOTE GROUP
Icebeam - @Octavia!
Froststorm - @RedAnger
Thornclaw - @~*Hope*~
Larkfire - @Rose
Wolfpeak - @Kay~
Hazengaze - @Leafí
Dawnstar - @Undertaker
Frozenpaw - @Soldier
Swanpaw - @serendipity.
Cougarpaw - @Archbone
Stormpaw - @Rosepaaw
Sharppaw - @Willie Warf

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder @/MaplestrikeWCUE

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Closed Thread