RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by wendigo
Today 04:58 PM

Old November 10th, 2016, 02:23 PM
;0

My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: Lost Blood (Semi-limited!)

"Good morning, Quicksand," Socks replied, his eyes now wide open. "I'm fine, how are you?" He did his best to seem cheery, as he had been planning to gain his leader's trust for quite a while. The tom stood up and licked a paw, his expression almost nonchalant. The only indication of his mood was the microscopic smile he wore.
Old November 10th, 2016, 02:34 PM
quitting.

The Bloodclan leader's muzzle formed a smirk, for he had been happy that Socks was in a content mood.
"I am alright." Quicksand replied. He looked up at the sky, daylight starting to break in. He soon heard rumblings from a few cars.

"Would you like to take a stroll?" Quicksand asked. The day was still young, and he didn't have much clan matters to deal with.

Last edited by Braveheartedwarrior; November 10th, 2016 at 02:36 PM.
Old November 10th, 2016, 02:57 PM
;0

"Sounds good," Socks mewed, feeling relaxed. He leaped over a few sleeping cats and neared Quicksand, the worn bell on his collar jingling softly. His red collar was also worn, but most of the tears were covered with various types of teeth. One tooth was under the bell. That tooth belonged to his sister, who he brutally murdered to prove to himself he was worthy to live.
Old November 10th, 2016, 03:06 PM
quitting.

Quicksand nodded, and began to walk. At this time, the bustling city began to awake. He could hear sounds of starting car engines, and many twolegs interacting with one another.

Quicksand trotted on the sidewalk. It was filthy with grime and such, but he didn't care. He was used to this.

Quicksand looked over. He saw other street cats eyeing him fearfully.

That's right.. You'd better fear me.

Old November 10th, 2016, 03:25 PM
;0

Socks kept quiet and followed closely next to Quicksand. "What a mess," he sighed, looking around. He had traveled around this spot numerous times, yet he still wondered why the other cats bothered to come there. I'd kill them all if I had the chance. The deputy bore a grave expression, yet his eyes were dull.
Old November 10th, 2016, 03:44 PM
quitting.

Quicksand continued walking. He spotted a broken-down building; it had a crooked door, broken windows and glass, and overflowing garbage. It probably hasn't been used in years. The Bloodclan leader jumped in through one of the broken windows. He stored various things there such as extra prey, or herbs used for healing.

But then- he spotted a guest inside the building.
It was a dog. A young dog, not too big.

"Get out!" Quicksand hissed. His fur rising.

The dog didn't budge.

Quicksand jumped on it. The dog yelped, trying to kick him off. Quicksand endured the pain, and bit it's neck, tearing through its jugular vain. Instantly, the dog stopped fighting, and dropped dead.

Quicksand's muzzle was stained in blood. He licked it up.
"Mousebrained dog. It doesn't know it's place around here.."
The Bloodclan leader ripped a tooth out of its mouth. Its mouth bled. He stuck the tooth in his deep blue collar.

"Help yourself." He mewed, offering Socks to take a tooth.

Old November 10th, 2016, 03:53 PM

(Boop blop. Imma join and be dark as hell. *edgy mode commences*)
Name: Milky Way (Usually just goes by Milky)
Appearance: A thick furred black cat that is covered in white spots. The end of her tail is all black but everywhere else looks like she's turning pure white. Her eyes are a yellow-green and go well with her pelt while her collar is pure black and has many teeth and even some claws attached. She's not very big, but don't let her small stature put you off guard. She's way stronger then she looks, and her claws are sharper then her words. [Reference]
Bio/backstory: Okay so I'm not good at backstories so uhm uhm i'll get back to ya
Personality: She's pretty much emotionless, a straight up killer filled with dark thoughts and pushed down rage. She has a funny side, except it's all filled with dark humor. She seems to be very uninterested in threats and insults, finding them just like lies. Except with the insults, she believes them. Though, that just makes her even more emotionless towards them. She puts off a dark aura that makes most 'normal' cats stay way. It's a feeling that something is deeply wrong with her, mentally wrong, like she has a loose screw... or multiple loose screws. This can be seen in her eyes, which swirl with emotions that make no sense and change dramatically. This can also be seen in the fact that sometimes she just start laughing or sorta crying uncontrollably even if the situation doesn't call for laughter or tears. Otherwise, probably TBRP'ed.
Other Info: She's here and you're screwed because this is all edgy

Last edited by Trashy Sky; November 10th, 2016 at 03:55 PM.
Old November 10th, 2016, 04:00 PM
;0

(LAWL)
Socks followed after Quicksand, surveying his surroundings. It's almost like he lives here... The deputy patiently watched as his leader fought the hound, not at all worried what happened to him. He knew it would be over soon, yet he still winced when blood sprayed on the floor. "No, thank you," he replied, although he was pawing at an oddly-shaped tooth. What animal did this come from? Socks wasn't one to take teeth from animals he hadn't killed himself, as his collar was the center of his pride. "How often do you come here?" he asked, stretching.
Old November 10th, 2016, 04:02 PM
quitting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird™ View Post
(Boop blop. Imma join and be dark as hell. *edgy mode commences*)
Name: Milky Way (Usually just goes by Milky)
Appearance: A thick furred black cat that is covered in white spots. The end of her tail is all black but everywhere else looks like she's turning pure white. Her eyes are a yellow-green and go well with her pelt while her collar is pure black and has many teeth and even some claws attached. She's not very big, but don't let her small stature put you off guard. She's way stronger then she looks, and her claws are sharper then her words. [Reference]
Bio/backstory: Okay so I'm not good at backstories so uhm uhm i'll get back to ya
Personality: She's pretty much emotionless, a straight up killer filled with dark thoughts and pushed down rage. She has a funny side, except it's all filled with dark humor. She seems to be very uninterested in threats and insults, finding them just like lies. Except with the insults, she believes them. Though, that just makes her even more emotionless towards them. She puts off a dark aura that makes most 'normal' cats stay way. It's a feeling that something is deeply wrong with her, mentally wrong, like she has a loose screw... or multiple loose screws. This can be seen in her eyes, which swirl with emotions that make no sense and change dramatically. This can also be seen in the fact that sometimes she just start laughing or sorta crying uncontrollably even if the situation doesn't call for laughter or tears. Otherwise, probably TBRP'ed.
Other Info: She's here and you're screwed because this is all edgy

Nicee but you have some edgy competition <3 You can jump into the rp
Accepted~~~

Old November 10th, 2016, 04:07 PM

Milky Way strode into the place with her tail down and her ears perked up. Her eyes were wide and focused straight ahead of her while they seemed to be in another world at the moment. She barley noticed Quicksand and Socks at the moment but muttered barley a greeting to the two when she walked past. "Hello, Quicksand, Socks." she stated almost under her breath as her pelt rippled as she just stepped past the two. It's not like she cared to listen to the two, knowing she was good enough to be too powerful to kill. Or that may have just been false pride.