Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Diving Down- Goldfish...
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 06:29 AM
Rosekit finder
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 06:28 AM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 06:19 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by alec
Today 05:57 AM
Valor and guardianship
Last post by Luminous
Today 05:56 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 24th, 2021, 10:22 PM

Default Re: Weather the Storm [Clan-Wide Plot]

~Darkclaw~
Darkclaw was wide awake inside the warriors den even though she should be taking in some sleep, especially since she hadn't taken in any sleep in the while that she was gone. She just couldn't sleep though. Her sleep was filled with nightmares. It haunted her and she didn't like it so she preferred to be awake until she was so tired and sleepy that she fell into a sleep that didn't have any dreams or nightmares.

She heard Twilightstar's call and padded outside the den only to be hit with a wave of wind and coldness. She attempted to fluff out her fur but it was short and didn't help much. Her ears pinned back and her fur blown in the direction of the wind, she headed slowly and unsteadily towards the Breezerock and sat down, digging her claws firmly into the ground so she wouldn't be blown away and would instead just lean into the direction of the wind.

~Blackmist~
Blackmist was taking a light snooze inside the warriors den, shifting around in his next. His golden eyes opened once he couldn't stand the whistling of the wind. He heard Twilightstar's call and padded out slowly from the warriors den and battled the wind until he reached a spot at the Breezerock. He curled his tail tightly around his white paws and looked up at Twilightstar, his ears pinned back and his claws dug into the ground.

~Midnightkit~
Midnightkit was inside the nursery, taking a snooze like always but was actually restless. She didn't need any sleep at the moment but she wanted to appear like she was acting normal like usual. Once she heard her mother's call though she stood up from her nest and padded outside only to stumble slightly in the wind. Digging her claws into the ground, she used her big build to steer herself towards the Breezerock. She heard what her mother said and was sad that her name wasn't called but instead she heard two familiar voices and she padded over to Lionkit and Crowtooth. "Hi. I'm right here Lionkit. You don't have to think that I sleep all the time. And I'm not lazy." She mewed, a frown appearing on her face again.
@Rani @Moonraven
Old October 24th, 2021, 10:34 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

-->Flowerpaw[they/Them]
They heard the voice of Twilightstar call and they moved out of the apprentices den. The young cat looked around at her clanmates, trying to see if they could see one of the kits who were about to become apprentices. It always was nice to see new denmates. Flowerpaw sat down.

[open]
-->Fallheart; the workaholic
Patrols? The tom looked around. He wanted to be a part of a patrol. He was always working and wanted to hunt foe his clan. He looked around trying to find one or both of his siblings. Hopefully they were both alright. Fallheart glanced around to find the deputy to see if he could go on one.

// @Evil Pizza; @Mr.Cheese; (your free to have them interact with him) \\

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Last edited by Madelaine; October 24th, 2021 at 10:35 PM.
Old October 24th, 2021, 10:39 PM
Lost soul

Bump Policy: on hiatus again
My Mood: Queenly

(Yassssss-)

- - -> Mapleleaf

Mapleleaf wasn't feeling better since the announcement. She spotted Fallheart and padded over to him, tentatively. "Another thing for you to do and less time with your siblings.." she muttered under her breath. Out loud she said, "Looks like we might have at least something to do."

@Witchy Angelique @Mr.Cheese

My OCs bios|Back from Hiatus
My pronouns are; She/Her/He/Him/They/Them/It. My timezone is GMT+8. I go to school from 8:30 to 3:45. Originally joined on August 6th, 2019. Please keep in mind that my characters have their beliefs and does not mean I always approve their behavior.
Old October 24th, 2021, 10:40 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchy Angelique View Post
-->Flowerpaw[they/Them]
They heard the voice of Twilightstar call and they moved out of the apprentices den. The young cat looked around at her clanmates, trying to see if they could see one of the kits who were about to become apprentices. It always was nice to see new denmates. Flowerpaw sat down.

[open]
Patrols? The tom looked around. He wanted to be a part of a patrol. He was always working and wanted to hunt foe his clan. He looked around trying to find one or both of his siblings. Hopefully they were both alright. Fallheart glanced around to find the deputy to see if he could go on one.

// @Evil Pizza; @Mr.Cheese; (your free to have them interact with him) \\
Blow over by the wind he stumpled on his paws looking around nervously for his siblings. "Hello?" called out his voixe drifted by the wind. "Fallhearttt>' he meowed running to the other warrior. "Your safe.
Old October 24th, 2021, 10:44 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Finding his siblings walk over to him he felt relieved, but didn't show it. Safe? He was always safe. He gave his brother his usual stone face. "I'm always safe.", he meowed in a low growl. Fallheart turned to his sister as she muttered something under her breathe. "Oh I'm sorry I couldn't hear you.", he snorted. It better not be anything bad.

// @Evil Pizza; @Mr.Cheese; \\

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old October 24th, 2021, 10:47 PM
Lost soul

Bump Policy: on hiatus again
My Mood: Queenly

- - -> Mapleleaf

"I said, another thing for you to do and less time with your siblings..." she sighed. "You work a lot more than any of us. I don't see why you bother with us." she flicked her tail slightly. She turned to her other brother and smiled hesitantly.

@Witchy Angelique @Mr.Cheese

My OCs bios|Back from Hiatus
My pronouns are; She/Her/He/Him/They/Them/It. My timezone is GMT+8. I go to school from 8:30 to 3:45. Originally joined on August 6th, 2019. Please keep in mind that my characters have their beliefs and does not mean I always approve their behavior.
Old October 24th, 2021, 10:48 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

~Whitefur~

Giving him a glare. "Well where all here." he meowed "I did hurt my paw thought." smiling t his sister, @Evil Pizza @Witchy Angelique (Its not long beacuse im tired)

Last edited by Galaxy_; October 24th, 2021 at 10:49 PM.
Old October 24th, 2021, 10:50 PM
. . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Lionkit
[Open]
It was cold! The young kit, although to call her a kit when she was obviously ready for an apprenticeship, rolled around in her nest trying to maintain some form of warmth. She didn't seem to care if she was making either of her brothers as she flopped around. It got even colder when Milkmama decided to get up and move. With a very upset groan, the chubby lilac opened her eyes unwillingly and got up. She arched her back in a stretch and sat down still yawning. Wasn't it too early to get up?

As Milkmama said something or other, Lionkit didn't bother moving, wondering if this is how Midnightkit felt all the time. Actually? Where was her sister? She hasn't seen her in a bit. If it wasn't Beastkit it was Midnightkit, one or the other always managed to disappear. She wondered where they went? She never asked Beastkit where he went when she couldn't find him. Leechkit seemed to be the only one that always stuck around, but she suppose so long as they came back and didn't go to the sky with Rushingkit, she could deal with them going here and there.

Getting lethargic, Lionkit was just about to fall back to sleep when Milkmother returned and told them mother was calling them. Oh! Oh! OOOOOOOH! Was it time, was this the day! Any thoughts of sleep were dashed as bounced to her stubby legs. "Come on! Come on!" Lionkit called to her brothers before darting after Milkmama as she left the den. Lionkit set on paw outside of the den, widened her eyes at the fierce and loud wind, and took three steps before retreating into the nursery. This was a big fat NOPE from Lionkit.

"I don't wanna go outside anymore. I'm going to stay here." She meowed to no one in particular and proceed to plop her big rump down on the ground. Mother was crazier than a fox in a fit if she thought Lionkit was going out there. Look! Milkmama nearly fell over. Even mother looked like she was going to fly away. Despite how encouraging Milkmama was trying to be, Lionkit still refused to go out there. If she had to stay here for another moon and wait for her new name, fine. She bet she could get Milkmama to stay with her, besides, Midnightkit had to be around here somewhere. She'd stay with her!
@Undertaker @Pheasantflight

Batglare
[open]
The huge cat slide out from behind the warrior's den, his thick muscles tensed as soon as his green-yellow eyes spots the prey scattered around. Great, more problems. WindClan just couldn't get a break. The senior warrior glanced around at the rest of the cats in the camp. Several of them seem to be having problems with the winds. Unlike most, Batglare didn't have a drop of WindClan blood in his veins, so walking through the furious gusts was child play to a tom built like a brick house.

His eyes flickered over to Twilightstar at the leader's yowl, he'd smirk in amusement at her ability to remain seated on the Breezerock if he wasn't a bit concerned. She didn't look comfortable, the wind was clearly rattling her. She should have sat at the base of the rock, their great leader wasn't very large. Snorting to himself, the old warrior turned his attention to Ashfeather as the molly led a herd kits from the nursery, although the smallest one of them had turned back. Smart brat, if he were scrawnier he should want to be caught dead in this either.

Trudging forwards, one huge ear caught Wolffang's words, barely, and noticed that more than enough seemed reluctant to brave the moor, he rolled his eyes. He was getting too old for this stuff. "I'll join a hunting patrol." He meowed when he was within a few tail lengths from the deputy. Batglare didn't care if he led a patrol or not, the clan needed prey and he was going to help catch some. He left the tom with words, with great unease, Batglare made himself head towards the front gathered and sat down. Using the bulk of his body to shield the scrawnier cats and kits from the wind. Sometimes he didn't know why he tried so hard for this clan.
@TheNyanCatMinecart

Leopardsong
What the heck! Having been dreaming of racing rabbits, Leopardsong woke with a start at the yowl from outside. Alarm had her blood racing as she shot to her paws and darted out of the warriors' den only to be punched by a sharp gale of wind. The slender she-cat was not expecting such a thing and found herself losing her balance completely. She hit the ground on something softer than the ground and was certainly winded for a second or two. She found her bearing rather quickly and got back onto her feet. Her belly twisted in knots and one of her back paws throbbed from landing on it weirdly, nothing was broken or bruised, so she guessed that was a win.

More importantly, did she just squish a kit!? Frantically glancing down at what she had fallen on, she found it was just some prey.... wait a minute! Huh? That wasn't good. Now that she had a good look around, their food was everywhere! It was like someone vomited prey --- hmm, okay not a good thought but she knew what she was trying to think. So there was Batsy, Twilightstar looked like a twig barely hanging onto a branch, Flickerpaw, and Swiftwind, Ashfeather, Ashfeather and Twilightstar's babies, was Whirlkit supposed to be out by himself? Whitetail, Swiftpelt and company, Butterflydust, and Fallownose, and of course Wolfie.

Out of everyone here, Wolfie and Batsy seemed the most stable. It wasn't really hard for Leopardsong to pick who she should use to block the wind, Batsy tolerated her, but that was like barely on good days. Wolfie wasn't as bad as Batsy, but he looked a little serious and slightly grumpy today, probably for a good reason. Wolfie had nothing on Batsy grump though. So very very carefully, with all four sets of claws out, Leopardsong made her way across the clearing and took a seat direly beside Wolffang.

"Wolfie, guess what, you got yourself your own personal burr." The molly purred loudly over the wind, rather proud of herself. Not caring if he was happy about this or not, she looked over to the one kit that didn't seem to have a queen or growncat hovering over her. "Whirlkit, you wanna come sit with me?" She probably should have just gone over and picked the kit up, but the thought had crossed her mind until now. She did feel like she needed to make sure that all the kits had someone watching them. She'd take that duty on if no one else was.
@Wicked Whirlpaw
Whirlkit glanced over. "Sure!" She mewed, getting to her paws, before quickly extending her claws as the wind nearly blew her over. She padded over, just noticing the fresh-kill pile, or what used to to be the fresh-kill pile. Now they prey was just scattered everywhere. "Wow, what happened to the prey-pile?" She asked, as another bit of wind hit her. "And why is the wind being windy today?" Whirlkit knew that was a dumb question, but she felt the need to be a bit funny, even in the windy weather.

She avoided stepping on a rabbit and kept walking, giggling a bit as a thought entered her mind. But soon stopped, as a slightly bigger gust of wind hit her. "I didn't know today was wind-blow day!" She muttered, as the gust nearly swept her off her paws. "I also didn't know that the wind decided to be extra windy today." She added. Whirlkit smiled, and another bit of wind hit her. She sighed. "I probably should have stayed by the nuresry." She murmured to herself.

She opened her mouth, probably for another remark about the wind, before thinking better of it and shut it agian, trudging through the very windy wind. Eventually she reached Leopardsong. "Whew that wind was... well, windy!" Whirlkit said.

Eva, Loner Kit. Softkit, RiverClan Kit. Ivyshade, Dark Forest Warrior. Fierceheart, RiverClan Warrior.

I'm really bored most of the time so feel free to shoot me a vm if you wanna roleplay. I usually never say no!

Old October 25th, 2021, 01:26 AM

Bump Policy: after 3 days!!
My Mood: Inspired

Dawnstreak

Oh, it was windy today. Squinting against the wind, the sound of her leader's voice reached her ears. She padded out of the den in time for Wolffang announcing he needed big and bulky cats. Well, Dawnstreak certainly didn't fit that description. She was slender and wiry. Looking up at Twilightstar, she wondered what the leader was going to do about all this strong wind.

Firekit

Poking her head out of the nursery, Firekit struggled to come out, the wind attemtping to repel her. Her muscles ached with exhaustion as she tipped her head upwards. Twilightstar. Her eyes shot to her right as she heard Wolffang, the deputy, organising patrols.
Old October 25th, 2021, 07:46 AM
The one and only

Bump Policy: Bump after 24 hours!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Smokestep looked up, well tried too. The winds seemed to get harsher each day, sometimes just walking seemed hard! The wind roughly buffeted his grey pelt, a messy pelt it was, every time Smokestep tried to groom it… it just got blown back again, faintly annoying. But no. The Clan had harder things to think about… much, much harder things. The Fresh kill pile was slowly dwindling and the winds could rip trees from the ground. So much could happen. Placing one foot in front of the other Smokestep pushed forward until he was able to look up at Twilightstar. Smokestep looked up to Twilightstar, she was strong and brave everything WindClan needs, and needed in the future.
(Open!)