by BEAR.
Last post by zozelen
Today 04:24 PM

Old December 16th, 2016, 06:35 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: A unique school for the physically skilled

Lex stood in the entrance way of the large school, still not able to register what had happened in the past few days.
First, she had woken up with strange plants growing in every crack in her room. Then, news people and investigators called, saying they need to investigate something, but, before they could arrive a women came, told her to pack whatever she could in five minutes and that she was in danger. And now... After some explaining, she was here.
She sighed, guess this was her life now.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old December 16th, 2016, 06:48 PM
:3

My Mood: Yeehaw
Wink Re: A unique school for the physically skilled

Name: Tomas ( pronounced t oh m AH s )
Age(5-18) : 12
Looks: He is short and skinny and he has spiky black hair. He also smiles a lot and has blue eyes. He wears a light blue t-shirt and ripped jeans.
Personality: kind, intelligent, and nice. He can also be quick, competitive, and strong. He is sort of athletic, but isn't too good at sports like basketball and soccer, but he loves to play kickball.
Power: He can shapeshift into any breed of cat and dog.
Love interest: Open
Questions/Concerns: None
Other: He likes to eat carrots. He always has a carrot in his pocket.

Last edited by Spinny; December 16th, 2016 at 06:52 PM.
Old December 16th, 2016, 06:55 PM
Foot Wallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinny View Post
Name: Tomas ( pronounced t oh m AH s )
Age(5-18) : 12
Looks: He is short and skinny and he has spiky black hair. He also smiles a lot and has blue eyes. He wears a light blue t-shirt and ripped jeans.
Personality: kind, intelligent, and nice. He can also be quick, competitive, and strong. He is sort of athletic, but isn't too good at sports like basketball and soccer, but he loves to play kickball.
Power: He can shapeshift into any breed of cat and dog.
Love interest: Open
Questions/Concerns: None
Other: He likes to eat carrots. He always has a carrot in his pocket.
Accepted, rp anytime!

Old December 16th, 2016, 07:03 PM

Tomas crashed out of the door, sprinting towards the school. I'm late, I'm late! He suddenly became a Main Coon cat so he could run much faster. He jumped onto a fence and slowly clambered along it, not wanting to fall. As the cat approached the school, he took a sigh of relief. He suddenly turned into a human again as he spotted Lex. He waved at her. "Hi," he said, grinning. "Is this your first day here? It's my first day, too. Isn't that cool?" He stared at the big school. "Man, that school is much bigger than my one before," He murmured, gazing at it thoughtfully. He was going to miss his old friends, but he always liked exploring new places. Also, he liked school. So he was feeling confident about going to a new school this year. He suddenly took a carrot out from his pocket and took a bite. "Don't tell anybody I have a carrot," He told Lex, "I don't know if you're allowed to eat right now!"

Last edited by Spinny; December 16th, 2016 at 07:04 PM.
Old December 16th, 2016, 07:24 PM
confused 27/7

My Mood: Kingly

Dmitri was shoved out of the a black vehicle quickly, with all his things in his hands. He looked up at the several-story school in front of him, an unreadable expression on his face. He stormed towards the school unhappily. He didn't want to be here. After all, it wasn't his fault that his whole classroom was split in half, divided by a huge gaping hole where the earth cracked.

But here he was. He opened the doors to the building and entered. He already knew he was going to hate it here.
Old December 16th, 2016, 07:45 PM
Foot Wallet

Quote:
Tomas crashed out of the door, sprinting towards the school. I'm late, I'm late! He suddenly became a Main Coon cat so he could run much faster. He jumped onto a fence and slowly clambered along it, not wanting to fall. As the cat approached the school, he took a sigh of relief. He suddenly turned into a human again as he spotted Lex. He waved at her. "Hi," he said, grinning. "Is this your first day here? It's my first day, too. Isn't that cool?" He stared at the big school. "Man, that school is much bigger than my one before," He murmured, gazing at it thoughtfully. He was going to miss his old friends, but he always liked exploring new places. Also, he liked school. So he was feeling confident about going to a new school this year. He suddenly took a carrot out from his pocket and took a bite. "Don't tell anybody I have a carrot," He told Lex, "I don't know if you're allowed to eat right now!"
Lex sighed, this was all so confusing, she had barely walked into the school and it was weird. "Why am I even here?" she asked herself, tugging on her backpack to keep it on her shoulder. "All that happened was some weeds grew in my room..."
The girl had slightly sad eyes as she thought of how her parents just threw her out when they heard of these 'powers' she supposedly had. She was so lost in her thoughts she didn't notice the boy next to her.

Old December 16th, 2016, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
Lex sighed, this was all so confusing, she had barely walked into the school and it was weird. "Why am I even here?" she asked herself, tugging on her backpack to keep it on her shoulder. "All that happened was some weeds grew in my room..."
The girl had slightly sad eyes as she thought of how her parents just threw her out when they heard of these 'powers' she supposedly had. She was so lost in her thoughts she didn't notice the boy next to her.
Tomas sniffed sniffed. He stuffed his carrot back in his pocket. "...Well, I'm going to go see the school up close. You can come too if you want." He grinned, and trotted away. He didn't know if he was allowed to shapeshift at this school, but he didn't because he didn't want to get in trouble, and he wanted the teachers to like him, like how they did in his last school. He looked at the tall school. He looked behind him to see if Lex was following. He looked back, and gazed up at the school thoughtfully. "Welp, time to go inside." He slowly peeked inside of the doors. He trotted inside and looked along the long, sleek hallways. So cool! It's nothing like my old school. NOTHING!

Last edited by Spinny; December 16th, 2016 at 07:53 PM.
Old December 16th, 2016, 08:02 PM
Foot Wallet

Quote:
Tomas sniffed sniffed. He stuffed his carrot back in his pocket. "...Well, I'm going to go see the school up close. You can come too if you want." He grinned, and trotted away. He didn't know if he was allowed to shapeshift at this school, but he didn't because he didn't want to get in trouble, and he wanted the teachers to like him, like how they did in his last school. He looked at the tall school. He looked behind him to see if Lex was following. He looked back, and gazed up at the school thoughtfully. "Welp, time to go inside." He slowly peeked inside of the doors. He trotted inside and looked along the long, sleek hallways. So cool! It's nothing like my old school. NOTHING!

Lex jumped as she realized someone was there talking, but he seemed to be walking off before she could ask what he said. When the other stopeed to look back, she realized he had wanted her to follow. She scurried off towards him, holding tightly on her back pack straps as to not lose her belongings.
"Do you where we go? Maybe we can find a student that's more experienced here, or find a teacher." Lex asked as she caught up.

Old December 16th, 2016, 08:18 PM
confused 27/7

My Mood: Kingly

Dmitri stared at the floor, thinking as he walked down the halls. I know what this place is. This isn't to protect us from the outside, it's to protect the outside from us. All this place is here for is to keep us under control. He sighed, facing forward again to get a feel for his surroundings. He was going to be here for awhile, after all. This place was huge. The brown-haired boy put one of his hands in his pockets and continued walking.
Old December 16th, 2016, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
Lex jumped as she realized someone was there talking, but he seemed to be walking off before she could ask what he said. When the other stopeed to look back, she realized he had wanted her to follow. She scurried off towards him, holding tightly on her back pack straps as to not lose her belongings.
"Do you where we go? Maybe we can find a student that's more experienced here, or find a teacher." Lex asked as she caught up.
"Yeah," He said as he went inside of the school. "A student or teacher would be inside the building right now, probably. Let's go in a room and see if they can help. Maybe the Principal's office is somewhere nearby, if there even is one. There most likely is, though. Every school has a principal!" He looked around, new to the surroundings. Suddenly, he spotted Dmitri and rushed over to him. "Hey, there!" Tomas grinned. "Uh, do you happen to know where we should go? We're new here, and I don't know if you know where to go and everything..." He looked at Dmitri thoughtfully. @toasteroven