Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by occultation
Today 12:16 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by occultation
Today 12:09 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Malinovy
Yesterday 11:13 PM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:01 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 10:50 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 1st, 2023, 03:47 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Touchy-Feely Talks

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

The appearance of cats–more than she had expected–was honestly pretty nice to see. It boosted her confidence just a little bit. The confidence wavered a bit at the sight of Alderstep and Bumblestar, taking in a deep breath as she practically tried her very best to avoid any type of eye-contact.. Wait, why was she even doing that? There was no need for it. The anxiety that had been bubbling in her chest disappeared almost as quickly as it came.

“Glad to see some interest,” Drizzlecloud murmured quietly, more to Springpaw [ @ares ] than to everyone else. “Thank you for that clarification, Springpaw.” [If you haven’t read Springpaw’s addition to the rules, please hit the link and check it!] The blue-grey tabby flicked her apprentice playfully over the ears, an appreciative glow lighting up her green eyes.

“Considering the amount of you that have shown up today, we’ll in fact be dividing you all into two groups. Sunleap[ @Katiethewolfchild ], Rainclaw [ @/Katiethewolfchild ] Sharpclaw [ @Woodlow ], Mistberry [ @King_Bumble ], Dawnshred [ @Ladiebugg ], Fallowreed [ @/Ladiebugg ], Mudhound [ @Rani ], Wildtwist [ @Bean_The_Cat ], and Sunsetslash [ @SunsetWhisker ]. You’re all with me, and we’ll be gathering in a circle here to my right.” She flicked her tail to the right before she paused. “Bumblestar [ @dino. ] and Alderstep [ @.squid ], if you two wish to join, then you’ll be with me as well!”

“Now, the Springpaw’s group contains Cherrypaw [ @CreeperLover649 ], Fireflypaw [ @jupiter ], Dogkit [ @/Katiethewolfchild ], Beetlekit [ @/Katiethewolfchild ], Sheepkit [ @/Katiethewolfchild ], Pikekit [ @Ymir ], Plumkit [ @/Woodlow ], Shypaw [ @TheVillianKing ], Brokenpaw [ @/TheVillianKing ], Dapplepaw [ @/Bean_The_Cat ], Frogpaw [ @Sakura. ], Sprucepaw [ @Alchemist Kitsune ], and Woodpaw [ @RedLeif ]. You lot will gather with Springpaw to my left!”

Drizzlecloud glanced down to her apprentice. “Please wait for everyone to be seated in the circle before we begin! We’ll be going in the order of the names that I stated. Remember, feel free to say anything at all, just as long as you’re comfortable!”

[ Alright everyone, it’s time to gather up! Once gathered, Drizzlecloud/Springpaw will express that it is time for their group to begin, and the first character listed in both groups above will go first. As characters speak, once they are finished, they may mention the next character that is set to speak next. Anyone is welcome to start conversation with whomever finished speaking if they have words of support for them or similar experiences to share! ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old August 1st, 2023, 03:48 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours

*Cherrypaw went to her group*

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old August 1st, 2023, 04:09 PM

My Mood: Bored

Sunsetslash papped over to his group quietly
Old August 1st, 2023, 04:24 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Mistberry walked over to her group
Old August 1st, 2023, 04:36 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Rainclaw didn't want to leave Beetlekit but she would still be able to see Beetlekit and make sure she was okay so the queen reluctantly headed to Drizzlecloud.

Sunleap headed to Drizzlecloud. He trusted his kits would be safe with Springpaw.

Dogkit headed to Springpaw.
At least she wasn't with Mo-Rainclaw. She was stuck with Beetlekit thought. Ugh. She though Rainclaw and Beetlekit are EVIL! Really REALLY evil!

Sheepkit still had absolutely no idea what was going on.

Beetlekit headed to Springpaw. The mute she-kit was happy to be with her sisters. Sheepkit was fun. Dogkit thought she was evil but that didn't mean the tiny she-kit didn't love Dogkit.

Sheepkit followed Beetlekit. The deaf large she-kit looked up to Beetlekit. It didn't matter that she dwarfed Beetlekit. Sheepkit still followed Beetlekit whenever they were together.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; August 1st, 2023 at 04:38 PM.
Old August 1st, 2023, 05:47 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days

Sharpclaw
ThunderClan | Warrior | He/Him | 12 moons
Sharpclaw took his place between Rainclaw and Mistberry, not too eager to share his feelings with the clan. And definitely not excited to listen to everyone else whine and moan about their stupid problems. For StarClan's sake, war had just been declared! They should be preparing themselves for the upcoming battle, not gathering together for some group therapy.

Plumkit
ThunderClan | Kit | He/Him | 1 moon
Plumkit scampered over to sit beside Pikekit and Shypaw, excited to share his feelings with the group he was in. Maybe he'd make some new friends while he was at it too!

Image of my oc's were created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; August 1st, 2023 at 07:12 PM.
Old August 1st, 2023, 07:12 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

DawnShred and FallowReed padded over to their group

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old August 2nd, 2023, 04:31 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Woodpaw felt nervous as his name was called. At least he was at the end of the run, so he had plenty of time to flee is he no longer wanted to participate. He sat down in the circle, thin tail twitching.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old August 2nd, 2023, 01:20 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucepaw |

The conversation had been mostly going fine. No mention of his mentor anywhere, and no really interesting things to learn either. One of the two cats who had started this... meeting of sorts was talking once more, coaxing Fudge to turn a bored glance her way. This had been a waste of time so far, and he had half a mind to simply leave. At least no one had seen him yet. Everyone was too busy either absorbed in their own thoughts - something he thoroughly approved of - or talking amongst others. Anything that keep prying eyes away from him was a plus in his mind, in any case.

Names started to be mentioned, and the young kit apprentice yawned. These cats were joining up to be in massive groups to do what exactly? Talk about stuff? Hmph. What a waste of time. Who wanted to spend their time talking? It sounded so pointless. Like if saying words somehow solved problems. He had some news for these cats. It didn't. He had ample experience in that.

Contentedly judging the ones that were named, his twitching whiskers the only sign of his amusement, Fudge's aloof mask broke, his eyes growing round as the name Sprucepaw was mentioned. Oh. Oh no. Nope. No way. That was what these clan cats called him. No no no. He was not going to be joining these cats in idle chit chat, thank you very much. He did not care about what they had to say, and he did not care to speak to them either. This close proximity was more than enough.

Getting up with every intention to leave, he gazed across the clearing with deadpanned eyes ticked slightly when they landed on a familiar, cream and brown tabby. A gulp escaping him, the chocolate point realized he was trapped. Angry was here. Angry was the one who chose who got kicked out and who stayed. He'd garnered that much in his stay with these cats. If he left now, he would be openly dismissing everyone, including the cats that had just spoken. Cats who evidently held sway even over Angry.

Dark ears flattening with distress, Fudge frowned, realizing he'd have to join the merry little band of cats. Well... perhaps not merry. And certainly not little. Semantics. He did not have time for this, except now he evidently had to make the time. With a mental grumble, the young tom padded forth, stiff legged and reluctant as he joined the dilute calico and the cats who were gathering around her, attempting to keep a healthy distance between himself and them all the same. Maybe if he was lucky, she wouldn't even notice him and he could take a nap while all of these cats decided to talk more than was necessary. That would certainly be nice.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old August 2nd, 2023, 01:28 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Clans Re: Touchy-Feely Talks

Rateye slowly made his way over to join the conversation. He sat down with a loud 'thump' and looked at Drizzlecloud. "Good evening." He spoke calmly and as though he was wide awake despite seeming like he needed sleep.
Closed Thread