Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:01 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:50 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by vellichor
Today 10:39 PM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by ollie
Today 10:03 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 10:01 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 10th, 2023, 08:35 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: herb lesson time![kit curriculum class]

Event [#event]

A smile was quick to worm itself onto her face as she watched cats huddling themselves out from the dens, watching as both kits and apprentices scuttled their way towards the center of the clearing, maneuvering their way around her as they sat and patiently waited for the medicine cat apprentice to start the class. Well, it wasn’t much of a shocker for the kits to arrive to learn more about the herbs, but it was a little bit surprising to see Sharpclaw make his way over to learn about a few herbs or two. Did he want to learn the knowledge as well? Most likely. This knowledge was going to help all of these kits out for any complicated situations that they get themselves stuck in, or in case they were severely injured and no medicine cat was around. Heck, even her cousin came along as well to learn some knowledge. It would do her some good to know some things that would help her in any difficult situations that she would get herself or anyone else stuck in. Now, with most of the kits and apprentices here, she may as well get started then, huh?

With her grin remaining plastered on her face, the young calico sucked in a deep breath in to begin speaking before a familiar white-furred tom-kit padded up to her with a… crafted rose in his mouth. Inquisitively, the calico stared at the flower that the tom had brought and almost could feel the question hesitantly bubbling up her throat, only to swallow it down when Cloudykit tucked the little makeshift flower behind her untattered tri-colored ear, telling her that it was an gift for her and that it was just meant simply for her. With a quiet hum of appreciation rumbling deep within her chest, the dilute calico gave the young tom-cat a nod as she drew her tail gingerly along his shoulders. “Thank you for the generous gift, Cloudykit. I will be certain to keep it safe and every time I look at it, I will be most reminded of you every time I look at it.” She informed the young tom-cat, gently ushering him back towards the small crowd before focusing back towards the group of kits and apprentices.

“Welcome to the herb class, both you kits and apprentices. Today, I will be teaching you all about herbs that will be beneficial for your use whenever you get yourself critically injured or in case your patrolmates get injured by anything. More specifically, anything that is from a predator or even something as simple as a thorn getting stuck in your paw-pads. Another thing you will be taught is about the lethality of deathberries and why you should never, ever eat them. Does this all seem understandable to you all?” Springpaw questioned, eying each of the kits and apprentices as she gently ushered the small pile of herbs closer in front of them for them to inspect before she began explaining to them how each of them are used. Maybe it’ll give them an idea about which is which. “However, before I begin, I would like to ask if any of you potentially know what each of these herbs are? I will accept any guess of sorts, but I would like to see if any of you know what these herbs could be.”

next post by 10/17 [why a long date because i will be out for a trip and i wont be online much til then!]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; October 10th, 2023 at 02:49 PM.
Old October 10th, 2023, 08:37 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Dogkit sat alone, away from her sisters as she listened. She didn't know what any of the herbs where.

Beetlekit listened. She didn't know what any of the herbs were which was probablya good thingsince she was completely mute.

Sheepkit groomed herself, the deaf kit unaware of what was going on.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; October 10th, 2023 at 10:39 AM.
Old October 10th, 2023, 10:24 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

@Zelly

leafkit had her head on our front two paws basking in the sunlight when she heard a warrior say there is a lesson on herbs! She sprang from her initial position galloping with joy into the clearing tumbling Shrewkit down

Last edited by Starii; October 10th, 2023 at 10:33 AM.
Old October 10th, 2023, 10:31 AM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Cloudykit sat back down, smiling
[closed]
Old October 10th, 2023, 10:52 AM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Juniperkit
[They/Them]

Juniper cocked their head. What were deathberries? They sounded very ominous, but almost fun at the same time!

Wait- what herbs did they already know? They glanced at the herbs around the apprentice. "That's marigold..." The muttered under their breath, looking at it. That's the only one they knew. Other than cobwebs, but they didn't see any out, of course, everything else caught their eye, so they could have missed it.

Me: Oh hi ;-; Do you need something?

Spider: *Crawls off screen*

Me: Oh... Okay then ;-;

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)
Old October 10th, 2023, 12:20 PM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<
My Mood: Busy

Mousekit looked at the herbs, seeing if sea knew any of them. sea didn't recognize any.

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old October 10th, 2023, 03:18 PM
Halloqueen

Bump Policy: 1-2 days. I have been SUPER busy with school, so sorry if I don't respond quickly!
My Mood: Happy

Lilackit
She/her
Dilute calico she-kit with blue eyes

Lilackit heard about the gathering with the medicine cat. She was definitely going to be there! It was only fair, the medicine cat apprentice HAD fixed her paw for her, and now she was going to repay the nice cat by attending her lessons. Plus, Lilackit was quite intrigued on how herbs worked. How could plants cure a cat's cold? Which herbs were for eating and which were for external use? How did the medicine cats remember it all? She had so many questions, and hoped they would be answered in this lesson. She heard the calico she-cat ask if any cat knew any of the herbs, and she trotted over to the small group.
Lilackit was extremely shy, but in this moment, she forgot about the other cats surrounding her, and looked into the medicine cat's blue eyes confidently. "The small round seeds are poppy seeds," then she looked at the pile of herbs. She pointed to a daisy leaf, "And this one, you use to wrap up injuries. I am not sure what it is called, but you wrap it around injuries." She remembered these because she had been in the medicine den recently for a sprained paw, and still had a daisy leaf wrapping around her paw. She also remembered Springpaw rolling over the small seed and calling it a poppy seed. "Those are the only herbs I know." She mewed before remembering the other cats around her. She looked at them and felt a tight pain in her stomach and her paws were rooted in place. Her ears went back and her tail tucked between her legs.

Last edited by Theodore_510; October 10th, 2023 at 03:21 PM.
Old October 10th, 2023, 03:20 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

"is that time?" He pointed to a long, minty green oval shaped leaf.

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old October 10th, 2023, 03:27 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Poppykit would join. Oh yes, she would. Not because anyone told her she could (no one did), but because so many other kits were there and she wanted to learn too, oh yes yes! Awkwardly sitting on the ground, leaning heavily on her front paws, the brittle she-kit leaned forward to sniff at the herb spread out in front of her and the other little ones before curiously looking up at Springpaw and shaking her head, mouth agape. She hadn't the foggiest clue what any of these were, but oh - dare she think? - how fun it would be if one were named poppy! Hihi, haha, she never did know where her name came from, mhm. Maybe it was from here?

Old October 10th, 2023, 03:30 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

SHOCKKIT
Shockkit trotted forwards to the front of the crowd confidently, tail sticking straight up. "I know them all!" she boasted. "That one right there, the clear silky one, its...um...Purplegrass! Yeah! And, those leaves over there are Boringleaves! Mhm! Those seeds are....Butchy seeds! Of course! And that berry, it's..." She paused, thinking. "It's called a Greenberry! Of course! Because Greenberries grow on green trees with green leaves!" she chirped, proud of herself for determining all the herbs. "I'd be the greatest medicine cat of all!" she exclaimed, springing in the air. Then she stopped, doubtful. "But I don't really want to be a medicine cat, I wanna be a warrior..."

SPARKKIT
Sparkkit was laying down, watching Springpaw speak, intrigued. He was curious as to what all these herbs were. Except those seeds. Springpaw had said they were....Poopy seeds, right? Something like that. And he was super curious about what this Deathberry was...He had gone with Lilackit when she had sprained her paw. And those leaves. He remembered her wrapping the leaves 'round Lilackit's poor paw. Speaking of, there she was! She was hobbling over right now, leaves still wrapped tightly on her leg. He quickly stood up and approached her. He watched happily as Lilackit made the same observations he had made before. "Hey there Lilackit! Haven't seen you in a long time! I hope you're good, you must be if you're out and about. Want to sit by me?" he offered, noticing how she had froze up. He offered her a kind smile, eyes warm.

[ @eris @Theodore_510 ]
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Closed Thread