Today 02:46 PM

Old January 6th, 2018, 08:59 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: [PRIVATE] Fluff Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Serah beamed proudly as Tord called her drawing beautiful. When Sasuke came over, the girl’s smile grew bigger and she went over to hug his leg. “Thank you Papa.” She giggles at his little tease towards her Daddy and shuffled back. Cory let out a growling bark as Sasuke mentioned magic, walking over and sitting beside Serah with an annoyed look clear on his face. He didn’t like Sasuke, as if he could smell everything the man had done wrong and never let Serah out of his sight around Sasuke. Serah patted his head and sat down beside him. “I think I’ll just watch.” She responded solemnly. “I don’t have magic,” She added. “But I bet Daddy does.”

Sage stiffened slightly. “Alex, I told you not to tune into our dreams.” He grumbled slightly although he couldn’t get mad at his son. He made their nights peaceful and Sage was no longer so tired like he used to be. “That woman...” He considered his words carefully. “Naruto and I loved her very much and she loved us back. She had gone off to war a few years ago and it made things a little lonelier. Naruto and I weren’t used to sleeping without her at her sides.” He looked up into the branches, exhaling softly. “Her name was Grace. Grace would have adored you and Katelyn. I never found out if she was dead or alive... We didn’t have the chance to get married to her and her family didn’t like us very much.” He finished, refusing to talk any more about her. He missed her terribly and couldn’t bear to continue.
alex listened carefully to his fathers words stil not looking back at him. There’s a way you can tell. When you dream of someone... you must look over their body and if it’s a white light.. they are alive somewhere in the world.. if it’s any other darker colour... they aren’t here anymore. he simply said closing his eyes for a moment is she my mother? he asked softly before sitting up and looking at the tree way above him. Than rolled over and looked at sage his eyes darkened “wanna see” he asked softly, the one time he spoke in about two weeks now.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; January 6th, 2018 at 09:15 PM.
Old January 6th, 2018, 11:22 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

@Rubinaito
Aziz sat in her room, once again checking the song she wrote after a while, she takes a deep breath and begins to play the piano, a soft but dark melody came from the piano as she played it as skilled as she can. she eventually just stops and sighs once again "..... its missing something." she says softly to herself as she begins to stand up

Sasuke laughs softly when he looks at Cory, his eyes glowing dangerously for a second than he stands up “ I bet he does have some power and I have a feeling on how we can unlock it!” He Says happily as he begins to look outside seeing the upcoming clouds “ for you see, you’re a wolfheart now along with my beautiful, amazing adorable husband Tord. You both have a call a song! All we need to do is find it so you can do this!” He Says as he begins to walk outside “ oh follow me! But stay inside it’s going to rain a bit “

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; January 10th, 2018 at 06:33 AM.
Old January 7th, 2018, 01:57 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Serah beamed proudly as Tord called her drawing beautiful. When Sasuke came over, the girl’s smile grew bigger and she went over to hug his leg. “Thank you Papa.” She giggles at his little tease towards her Daddy and shuffled back. Cory let out a growling bark as Sasuke mentioned magic, walking over and sitting beside Serah with an annoyed look clear on his face. He didn’t like Sasuke, as if he could smell everything the man had done wrong and never let Serah out of his sight around Sasuke. Serah patted his head and sat down beside him. “I think I’ll just watch.” She responded solemnly. “I don’t have magic,” She added. “But I bet Daddy does.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Sasuke laughs softly when he looks at Cory, his eyes glowing dangerously for a second than he stands up “ I bet he does have some power and I have a feeling on how we can unlock it!” He Says happily as he begins to look outside seeing the upcoming clouds “ for you see, you’re a wolfheart now along with my beautiful, amazing adorable husband Tord. You both have a call a song! All we need to do is find it so you can do this!” He Says as he begins to walk outside “ oh follow me! But stay inside it’s going to rain a bit “
Tord simply shrugged. He knew he probably didn’t have any powers, and he was quietly trying to come to terms with it. He knew he wasn’t exactly a Wolfheart. He was one through marriage, and it wasn’t like they could suddenly just appear. At least, that was what he thought. Looking at Serah, he shrugged, smiling as though he knew that she had something, even though he didn’t know if she did or not. He noticed the flash in Sasuke’s eyes and tensed up, before relaxing. “I already know my power,” He said calmly, “It’s being a mom,” he shrugged, smiling. He got up as Sasuke did, reaching down and picking up Serah, hoping Cory would let him, since he always seemed to be guarding Serah, at least most of the time anyways. Walking after Sasuke, Tord was quiet, unsure of why he needed to stay indoors.
Old January 10th, 2018, 06:42 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord simply shrugged. He knew he probably didn’t have any powers, and he was quietly trying to come to terms with it. He knew he wasn’t exactly a Wolfheart. He was one through marriage, and it wasn’t like they could suddenly just appear. At least, that was what he thought. Looking at Serah, he shrugged, smiling as though he knew that she had something, even though he didn’t know if she did or not. He noticed the flash in Sasuke’s eyes and tensed up, before relaxing. “I already know my power,” He said calmly, “It’s being a mom,” he shrugged, smiling. He got up as Sasuke did, reaching down and picking up Serah, hoping Cory would let him, since he always seemed to be guarding Serah, at least most of the time anyways. Walking after Sasuke, Tord was quiet, unsure of why he needed to stay indoors.
He laughs softly “ a beautiful mom~” he says playfully as he stands outside and soon it began to rain at the same time Naruto and winter alone aziz looked out to the sky. Sasuke smiles as he looks at his family “ we wolfheart always know where the other is at. We alone can send a storm away with one quick call as one. “ his eyes glowed as he looks up “ like so.” He says as his body begins to grow and change into a huge black wolf and almost immediately he howled loudly and clear.

Naruto hears it and smiles “ oh my little ones! I may have your fathers last name but.” His eyes glowed as his nine tails begins to appear “ he’s always a wolfheart in the eyes of my family.” He Says as she suddenly changes in a bursts of flames into a huge nine tailed beast and quickly he howled as well. Loud and as sweet as he.

Winter laughs softly “ see little one as soon as you grow up. You’ll be a wolfheart like this!” He Says laughing as he suddenly changes in bursts of ice into a huge white and blue dragon and quickly he roars Loud and proud.

Aziz laughs softly hearing her family outside the door and playfully she stepped towards the window opening it as her body began to change into a huge tiger. She purrs at first and almost immediately roars loudly and kindly.

With this the clouds began to part and light can be shining down on each and every one of them, Sasuke was already soaking wet but he was smiling happily as he turned back into a human “ see like that! “ he says playfully

@Rubinaito
@Celestial
@Teggy