Last post by sock
Today 08:04 AM

Old December 17th, 2017, 12:36 AM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Default Re: Land of the wolves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Accepted :3 if you wish I don’t have a fall wolf would you like for me to make a mate for chu?
Sure

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.
Old December 17th, 2017, 12:38 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
@Rubinaito
@SpiralWhirl
We will start soon. Unless y’all will like to start interacting with your loves a bit. Since they are just preparing for the travel :3
(Also strawberry poptart amor I’m going to have her tell Cronos she’s pregnant! :3)
Mk, DNA and Anapos can interact if you want.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old December 17th, 2017, 12:43 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle Fox View Post

Sure
Anthia (Greek name that means "lady of the flowers".) Alpha of fall
Like the name, she’s a gentle flower one might say. Beautiful, kind and respectful of her fellow pack members. But a playful spirit at heart. Always hunting or play fighting with the members of the pack but most of all she stays by her mates side. Tail always wagging happily as she stands by her love.
https://pre00.deviantart.net/9957/th...nd-d9dvmx3.jpg
Here chu go :3
Old December 17th, 2017, 12:45 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Mk, DNA and Anapos can interact if you want.
Hmm yes!! We all shall start!!
@Jingle Fox
@Megan
@Aleka
@SpiralWhirl
@Rubinaito

Just preparing for now I’ll announce when it’s time to head on to the speakers
Old December 17th, 2017, 12:50 AM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Yes we shall start, and Anthia is perfect

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.
Old December 17th, 2017, 12:53 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Megan looked around, a bit frightened that she wouldn't have another wolf to talk to. The beta sat down, trying her best to hide her fear scent. Calm down Megan! It's not like anyone's going to leave you behind. Stop being this way!

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old December 17th, 2017, 01:08 AM
The Madness King

Of winter:
It was nice and cool within the snowlands today, the sun was up and many of the pack were already up and going especially Aziz the alpha of the pack along side her mate Cronos (@Rubinaito ). She was walking side by side with the packs healer Hala, who’s tail was wagging happily now hearing the great new from her dear friend. Aziz laughs softly as hala begins to speak happily and cheerfully like a pup “ I can’t believe it! You’re having pups?! You must be so excited!” She says happily jumping in front of the alpha who laughs softly “ yes I am! But don’t tell him. I want to surprise him. Besides he doesn’t like to show excitement to you guys” she says teasingly and playfully.

Of fall:

Anthia was laying down by the alphas den, her fur cleaned and smoothed out for the journey ahead. Her tail wagged a bit as she watches her pack, living peacefully and happily like usual. It always warms her heart to see them especially the pups. She laughs softly watching some of them play than began to stand up stretching a bit before heading off to find her mate.

Of summer:
Apollo howls loudly waking up His fellow pack members with a happy and long powerful howl. It was the day of the full moon and the day he meets with the speakers! He is always excited to see them for some reason, their wisdom and words always amazed the proud wolf despite him himself having a way with words. He can never beat them at it. His tail wags a bit happily as he jumps down to greet his pack.

Of spring:
Anapos Was already awake heading off to explore the lands once again but this time for some reason he was quiet about it. Why? Well he was heading off to meet the love of his life who’s name is DNA but unfortunately is a beta of summer pack but that doesn’t stop him. His tail wagged a bit happily knowing what today was and especially happy with the fact that the alphas will be gone for the night so he and DNA will finally have a chance to be alone and that he couldn’t be more happy about.

Traveling speaker:
Azrail was exploring the snow lands until he smelled fear nearby, quickly the wolf acted running towards the scent. Azrail Was a speaker a protecter in both mind and body a warrior forbidden to love but.. that might just change. He soon see Megan who seemed to be freaking out about something. Quickly he walks up to her “ is something the matter?” He asks in a dark husky voice filled with power, wisdom and the songs of war.
Old December 17th, 2017, 01:14 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Megan turned around to face Azrail with a bit of a smile. "Nah nothings wrong. I'm just being the dork i am." replied Megan. Well at least she was saying the truth. She was a nervous wreck, thinking that someday her pack will leave her behind. How silly that was for her to think about that even she knows it.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old December 17th, 2017, 01:17 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post
Megan turned around to face Azrail with a bit of a smile. "Nah nothings wrong. I'm just being the dork i am." replied Megan. Well at least she was saying the truth. She was a nervous wreck, thinking that someday her pack will leave her behind. How silly that was for her to think about that even she knows it.
Azrail nods slowly. “ .... A dork?” He asks calmly as he begins to sit down. “ you’re not a Dork. You’re simply a wolf of winter. Graceful, strong and as beautiful as the snow that graces this land. But you..” he smiles warmly “ are like a fire that warms the pack with your words. Not a dork at all. But that’s besides the point tell me what is wrong? What has been disturbing you? Has something happened in the pack? “ he asks calmly and worryingly
Old December 17th, 2017, 01:25 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Of winter:
It was nice and cool within the snowlands today, the sun was up and many of the pack were already up and going especially Aziz the alpha of the pack along side her mate Cronos (@Rubinaito ). She was walking side by side with the packs healer Hala, who’s tail was wagging happily now hearing the great new from her dear friend. Aziz laughs softly as hala begins to speak happily and cheerfully like a pup “ I can’t believe it! You’re having pups?! You must be so excited!” She says happily jumping in front of the alpha who laughs softly “ yes I am! But don’t tell him. I want to surprise him. Besides he doesn’t like to show excitement to you guys” she says teasingly and playfully.

Of fall:

Anthia was laying down by the alphas den, her fur cleaned and smoothed out for the journey ahead. Her tail wagged a bit as she watches her pack, living peacefully and happily like usual. It always warms her heart to see them especially the pups. She laughs softly watching some of them play than began to stand up stretching a bit before heading off to find her mate.

Of summer:
Apollo howls loudly waking up His fellow pack members with a happy and long powerful howl. It was the day of the full moon and the day he meets with the speakers! He is always excited to see them for some reason, their wisdom and words always amazed the proud wolf despite him himself having a way with words. He can never beat them at it. His tail wags a bit happily as he jumps down to greet his pack.

Of spring:
Anapos Was already awake heading off to explore the lands once again but this time for some reason he was quiet about it. Why? Well he was heading off to meet the love of his life who’s name is DNA but unfortunately is a beta of summer pack but that doesn’t stop him. His tail wagged a bit happily knowing what today was and especially happy with the fact that the alphas will be gone for the night so he and DNA will finally have a chance to be alone and that he couldn’t be more happy about.

Traveling speaker:
Azrail was exploring the snow lands until he smelled fear nearby, quickly the wolf acted running towards the scent. Azrail Was a speaker a protecter in both mind and body a warrior forbidden to love but.. that might just change. He soon see Megan who seemed to be freaking out about something. Quickly he walks up to her “ is something the matter?” He asks in a dark husky voice filled with power, wisdom and the songs of war.
DNA let out a sigh of relief, knowing he wasn't going with his Alpha. A small grin place on his face, standing up. Their was at least one highlight when this happened, Anapos. He was known to be a rebel so, what was wrong with breaking a few more rules. DNA told he was going out to hunt before he padded out of the camp, making his way to the place they always met up. He couldn't help but his tail wagged, nervous a bit like always. It was something that the male made him feel, bubbly inside? DNA chuckled at the thought, knowing how girly he sounded. Aye, nothin wrong with being girly though. Then again he knew what the bubbly nervous feeling was; love. "Better not be late!" DNA broke in a slight sprint, wanting to get their quicker.

Spiral was already up, forcing a positive smile on her face because she knew what was to come. The meeting. One of the things she dreaded the most because she had to speak with those disgusted wolves! The pack didn't know and she was at least respectful to the speakers, no choice. Spiral yawned a little, still tired from another restless night. Haunted by everything. She glanced around, didn't she have to pick a few wolves to go with her? Spiral grinned at the thought. She would never get used to disliking the meeting but it was something to be positive of. She finished her meal, smiling brighter than ever.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc