Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
clear the fog and unveil...
by glitch
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 04:49 PM
Search Party!
Last post by Aolani
Today 04:49 PM
Redwater Finder!
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:42 PM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by Fits
Today 04:39 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 6th, 2023, 03:55 PM
Destructive Little Bean

Bump Policy: Every 24 Hours
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: Stockades for War! [WindClan Event]

Fogpaw purred, "That treat shall be mine!"
#Air

Last edited by Lunalis; August 7th, 2023 at 01:43 PM.
Old August 6th, 2023, 04:28 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
A competition? And a useful one at that? Deadmoon wasn’t too hung up on the useful part, actually, but a competition would be fun, provided it was something she could actually do and wouldn’t fail miserably at! Though seeing as it was herb related, she probably wouldn’t be great at it. But there were a bunch of other warriors too, so maybe they’d all bumble around together while Lightningpaw tried to make them be semi-useful. Regardless, Deadmoon was here. And, apparently, so was Rookie. Sidling up to her friend(wow it felt good to be firmly reinstated in that category!) she poked the other molly’s back lightly with her tail, before looking the other way. It wasn’t the cleverest of tricks, but she didn’t have much to work with and she didn’t want to be crazy disruptive, at least for the minute. @Shade. (If you don’t want them yo talk that’s fine too, I can edit this if so) #Earth
Rookscreech felt a slight touch on her back and turned to see Deadmoon acting very badly at being inconspicuous. The taller molly snorted and moved towards her friend, pelt brushing against her side.

"Hey, don't act so clever! We'll see who gets the most herbs. You're just what I need to get my competitive spirit back, now that Fi-...now that I have a friend again to compete with!" she said, shrugging of the grief of losing Finchpaw and even Buzzardpaw.
Old August 6th, 2023, 06:19 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Owlpaw - The Quiet One
WindClan | Apprentice | He/Them | 5 moons | 16/100
Mind Reader; Agatha Kitty

Owlpaw listened closely as Lightningpaw explained the rules of the game. He was super excited to play along, but the prize didn't motivate him all that much. What was so good about berries and honey? Frogs were much better in his opinion.

He didn't join this event for the prize though, it was for the fun of it! The quiet apprentice got up and followed Lightningpaw and the rest of the participants out of camp, ready to win this game~

Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; August 13th, 2023 at 02:04 PM.
Old August 6th, 2023, 08:30 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Ok, so maybe her acting hadn’t been the BEST, but Rookie was just being mean now! She hadn’t been THAT bad! Still, she was quite happy to laugh along, swinging her hips a bit to knock against her friend. Indeed we will! I don’t think you’ll stand a chance! she purred, before adding a bit greedily And even if, by some twist of fate, you win, I’ll just steal your snacks! She wouldn’t really, that would just be cruel, but she might sneak a lick of honey. But, of course, it’s be better if she won herself. She felt a bit bad(a lot bad) that Rookscreech had apparently lost her competitive streak without someone around, that was a big part of her friend that she loved, but she wasn’t about to make it easy for anyone but her to win. Scenting the air, herbs often smelled kinda funny, she wasn’t able to find anything just yet. She kept her eyes wide open, though, as they followed Lightningpaw into the territory. @Shade. #Earth

Last edited by gs29513; August 6th, 2023 at 08:30 PM.
Old August 6th, 2023, 08:36 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Curlyeye wasn’t a gluttonous individual, but anything sweet was a distinct weakness of his. That, and any cat he could flirt with basically. There wasn’t anyone who he knew terribly well, but he sidled up to a molly who was close behind Lightningpaw, keeping his eyes out for herbs of course. Are you thinking you’ll win that treat? he asked, smiling what he hoped was a winning smile. @Katiethewolfchild
Old August 6th, 2023, 09:07 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Curlyeye wasn’t a gluttonous individual, but anything sweet was a distinct weakness of his. That, and any cat he could flirt with basically. There wasn’t anyone who he knew terribly well, but he sidled up to a molly who was close behind Lightningpaw, keeping his eyes out for herbs of course. Are you thinking you’ll win that treat? he asked, smiling what he hoped was a winning smile. @Katiethewolfchild
Bearpelt answered I don't know. She could tell he was flirting with her, thought the young queen wasn't sure what she thought about that. After all her mate Birdsong had only been dead about a moon. She missed him dearly, thought she was happy that as least their kits would carry his genes.
Old August 7th, 2023, 03:20 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

• Cloverheart •
scarred cream-and-white molly with disabled hind leg and blind right eye; aqua-blue eyes and folded dark brown ears with a darker rim along the edges
Purrks: N/A

Taking up most of the back of the group, the scarred feline silently hobbled after the evenly balanced group of cats as her narrowed eyes silently observed her surroundings before her. So, they were going on some sort of strange little stroll? Well, as much as Cloverheart wasn’t much of a fan for going on… strolls, she supposed that this could be enough to get the recent events as of late—such as the upcoming war, that was more than enough to make the fur prickle amongst her shoulders. Even though their medicine cat apprentice had plentifully explained the situation on her own paws, the warrior-aged apprentice couldn’t help but silently grimace at the prospect of walking through the territory and collecting herbs. It was a weird, nimble task. However, it wasn’t like she could complain much about it. She was helping out nonetheless, and there wasn’t much she could do about it other than just… walking around and collecting herbs along the way, she supposed, since they needed to get prepared for war, anyways.

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old August 7th, 2023, 02:21 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Breezy

Frostpaw
27/100

Frostpaw smiled ,nervously a prize? Well she would've helped anyway without a prize but this just made it more fun! The young she-cat quickly padded after Lightningpaw not wanting to get left behind.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; August 7th, 2023 at 02:22 PM.
Old August 7th, 2023, 05:04 PM
:-)

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Pensive

Fogfoot followed Lightningpaw. They were excited for a little competition and the chance to help prepare the clan. The prize was pretty good too! Hopefully they’d be lucky today.
Old August 8th, 2023, 04:10 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Littlepaw
semi long furred grey and white tabby ▵ She/Her ▵ 12/100 ▵ Kittysoftpaws-active, Ultimate predator-inactive
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Littlepaw had sat and patiently listened to Lightingpaw explain the rules and what they would be doing. Oh this was almost like the territory stroll Twilightstar took when they first got to their new home, this was going to be fun! She still didn't like the idea of war nor like all the talking about it but she guessed there was no choice on it. Not wanting to be left behind she followed after everyone else, she wondered how much herbs everyone would pick up while they were out. Idly she kind of wanted to win this little event since a part of her wanted to try the taste of berries and honey, especially the honey since you didn't get stung for it.

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Closed Thread