Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay > Alternative Warriors Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 05:21 PM
A Family for Purekit
by Ragwort
Last post by cantcodegoawaythe2nd
Today 05:14 PM
Bean's Shop / Art Trade
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 05:08 PM
Sunset Grove
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 04:59 PM
quillpaw's stealth lesson...
Last post by furrensic
Today 04:54 PM

Old September 18th, 2017, 04:41 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: DayClan Sign-Ups

Name: Fawnpaw (Fawnspring)
Fawn: Her pelt color
spring: she can leap high distances with ease
Appearance: Fawnpaw is a small fawn-pelted Somali cat. Her muzzle is white as well as some of her chest-fur. Her chest and tail are extremely fluffy and her eyes are a dark green with tints of yellow. She has stronger back legs than front legs, and her paws are a bit large for her size. Ref
Personality:
Fawnpaw is quite hyper. She just can't seem to stand still..at all really. She's rarely ever seen still, and even then she often starts moving after a few moments. She can't seem to get herself to look serious, because she's always running around or doing some sort of action. She's not the best hunter because of this. When she's hunting, she tends to make some sort of sound with her tail or her paws that alerts her prey. She's better at fighting, however.

She is also a very adventurous young cat. She hates being confined to camp and often wants to go out and explore. Of course, she ignores the potential dangers this could bring. Fawnpaw is often seen staring outside of the camp or doing something with 'adventure' inside of it. Some of the things are risky, though she doesn't seem to mind putting herself in danger for fun.

Obviously, Fawnpaw is very loud as well. Her voice goes down to a loud whisper, and that's as soft as it gets. She's often laughing or saying something so that pretty much everyone in camp can here it. Her loud whisper is for her 'serious-conversation' moments, so she often has to have those outside of camp away from other Clanmates.

Fawnpaw is also very friendly and outgoing. She enjoys talking to new cats, or making friends. She's not shy in the slightest, and she regards everyone with the same level of compassion and sweetness. She does prefer more outgoing cats to match her personality, though she doesn't really discriminate when choosing who to hang out with. She doesn't hang out with rude cats, however, as they get on her nerves too much to consider any of them 'friends'.

Fawnpaw is also hard-working. Despite failing at hunting, she doesn't seem to give up at it until she's scared away all the prey in the area. She most of the time manages to catch something however. It's mostly small, but it's something. She's also hard-working in training with battle skills, as shown in her multiple, long practices.

Fawnpaw is independent as well. In love, anyways. She doesn't fall for cats easily, it takes a long time to make a friend a crush for her. The same goes for anyone crushing on her. She needs to take time to get to know them and then decide if she likes them. She finds it a bit weird to rush into a relationship in apprenticehood, because it doesn't work out some times and she doesn't want to risk that.

Other: @Rubinaito Softstep could possibly be her mentor?
Old September 18th, 2017, 04:45 PM

@CandyFlossCat Sure, if Softstep is accepted.
Old September 18th, 2017, 04:54 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

@Mad King
Could you assign her one?
Since you've set up a mentor already, do you want to roleplay it as if Sunstrike has always been her mentor or would you prefer her being assigned him via a ceremony?

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old September 18th, 2017, 05:00 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad King View Post

Since you've set up a mentor already, do you want to roleplay it as if Sunstrike has always been her mentor or would you prefer her being assigned him via a ceremony?

Always been her mentor
Old September 18th, 2017, 05:52 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
@CandyFlossCat Sure, if Softstep is accepted.
Old September 18th, 2017, 07:17 PM
work is never done

Quote:
|| Name ||
Softkit ➺ Softpaw ➺ Softstep
/sɔft/ - Softstep was born with a long, fluffy coat that continued to be as soft and fluffy as a cloud while she grew into a warrior.
/stɛp/ - Softstep was given her suffix of 'step' because of her ability to walk quietly enough to not disturb prey.
|| Gender ||
Cisgender Female
|| Age ||
Thirty-three Moons. (Two years and Nine Months) Softstep was born December 14th, 2014
|| Rank ||
Warrior, hoping to be Deputy.
|| Appearance ||
[Ref. 1] [Ref. 2] [Ref. 3]
Softstep is a dark brown Maine Coon cat with yellow eyes. Her size is slightly below the average height of a female Maine Coon, and her paws are smaller as well. Her ears are relatively big, giving her a slightly comical look. The fur on her tail is slightly shorter than the rest of her body.
|| Personality ||
Warm + Kind + Accepting + Friendly + Cheerful
Extroverted = Loyal = Daydreamer = Excitable = Motherly
Overbearing - Clingy - Anxious - Dramatic - Loud
Softstep is warm and friendly, trying to be the best friend that she can be to others (even if they don't want to be her friend). She tries to be as accepting as possible, and stays cheerful in public. She desperately wants to be loved, but it seems that unrequited love may be her curse to bear. She tends to let her mind wander, often caught daydreaming when she isn't hunting, training, or talking. To younger cats, she comes off as a little motherly at times. When making friends, Softstep can be overbearing and clingy, not wanting to lose her new friend(s), and she can be quite anxious at times. She definitely is the funny one sometimes, seeing as she can be dramatic and loud when she's upset.
|| Other ||
- Softstep is open for an apprentice
- Softstep is a major WIP, and I'm considering making her into a Main Roleplay cat.
Are you going to make her a main clan cat?

Old September 18th, 2017, 07:19 PM

Quote:

Are you going to make her a main clan cat?
Probably not, honestly. I have quite a few to keep track of at the moment, and I just made a new one yesterday. So the answer is now 'no'.
Old September 18th, 2017, 07:57 PM
work is never done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post

Name:
Spottedkit - Spottedpaw - Spottedfire
Kit
Appearance:
Light brown tortoiseshell with green eyes and white paws.
Personality:
-Adventerous
-Talkative
-Bubbly
-Outgoing
-Nosey
Other:
Will I need to create a mother/father for her?
Also, I'll add more fleshed out personality in a little bit when I have access to a laptop!
Accepted!
You might want to see if there's a character available to be one of her parents, but feel free to make a parent for her yourself if you want.
Quote:
|| Name ||
Softkit ➺ Softpaw ➺ Softstep
/sɔft/ - Softstep was born with a long, fluffy coat that continued to be as soft and fluffy as a cloud while she grew into a warrior.
/stɛp/ - Softstep was given her suffix of 'step' because of her ability to walk quietly enough to not disturb prey.
|| Gender ||
Cisgender Female
|| Age ||
Thirty-three Moons. (Two years and Nine Months) Softstep was born December 14th, 2014
|| Rank ||
Warrior, hoping to be Deputy.
|| Appearance ||
[Ref. 1] [Ref. 2] [Ref. 3]
Softstep is a dark brown Maine Coon cat with yellow eyes. Her size is slightly below the average height of a female Maine Coon, and her paws are smaller as well. Her ears are relatively big, giving her a slightly comical look. The fur on her tail is slightly shorter than the rest of her body.
|| Personality ||
Warm + Kind + Accepting + Friendly + Cheerful
Extroverted = Loyal = Daydreamer = Excitable = Motherly
Overbearing - Clingy - Anxious - Dramatic - Loud
Softstep is warm and friendly, trying to be the best friend that she can be to others (even if they don't want to be her friend). She tries to be as accepting as possible, and stays cheerful in public. She desperately wants to be loved, but it seems that unrequited love may be her curse to bear. She tends to let her mind wander, often caught daydreaming when she isn't hunting, training, or talking. To younger cats, she comes off as a little motherly at times. When making friends, Softstep can be overbearing and clingy, not wanting to lose her new friend(s), and she can be quite anxious at times. She definitely is the funny one sometimes, seeing as she can be dramatic and loud when she's upset.
|| Other ||
- Softstep is open for an apprentice
- Softstep is a major WIP, and I'm considering making her into a Main Roleplay cat.
Accepted as a warrior! Since she's a Maine Coon, you should give her either kittypet ancestry or just keep her appearance a Maine Coon without her being one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Name: Fawnpaw (Fawnspring)
Fawn: Her pelt color
spring: she can leap high distances with ease
Appearance: Fawnpaw is a small fawn-pelted Somali cat. Her muzzle is white as well as some of her chest-fur. Her chest and tail are extremely fluffy and her eyes are a dark green with tints of yellow. She has stronger back legs than front legs, and her paws are a bit large for her size. Ref
Personality:
Fawnpaw is quite hyper. She just can't seem to stand still..at all really. She's rarely ever seen still, and even then she often starts moving after a few moments. She can't seem to get herself to look serious, because she's always running around or doing some sort of action. She's not the best hunter because of this. When she's hunting, she tends to make some sort of sound with her tail or her paws that alerts her prey. She's better at fighting, however.

She is also a very adventurous young cat. She hates being confined to camp and often wants to go out and explore. Of course, she ignores the potential dangers this could bring. Fawnpaw is often seen staring outside of the camp or doing something with 'adventure' inside of it. Some of the things are risky, though she doesn't seem to mind putting herself in danger for fun.

Obviously, Fawnpaw is very loud as well. Her voice goes down to a loud whisper, and that's as soft as it gets. She's often laughing or saying something so that pretty much everyone in camp can here it. Her loud whisper is for her 'serious-conversation' moments, so she often has to have those outside of camp away from other Clanmates.

Fawnpaw is also very friendly and outgoing. She enjoys talking to new cats, or making friends. She's not shy in the slightest, and she regards everyone with the same level of compassion and sweetness. She does prefer more outgoing cats to match her personality, though she doesn't really discriminate when choosing who to hang out with. She doesn't hang out with rude cats, however, as they get on her nerves too much to consider any of them 'friends'.

Fawnpaw is also hard-working. Despite failing at hunting, she doesn't seem to give up at it until she's scared away all the prey in the area. She most of the time manages to catch something however. It's mostly small, but it's something. She's also hard-working in training with battle skills, as shown in her multiple, long practices.

Fawnpaw is independent as well. In love, anyways. She doesn't fall for cats easily, it takes a long time to make a friend a crush for her. The same goes for anyone crushing on her. She needs to take time to get to know them and then decide if she likes them. She finds it a bit weird to rush into a relationship in apprenticehood, because it doesn't work out some times and she doesn't want to risk that.

Other: @Rubinaito Softstep could possibly be her mentor?
Accepted! Since she's a Somali, you may want to give her kittypet ancestry or just say she has the appearance of one without being the breed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Name: cinderfall
Appearance: she is a black and gray she cat with one missing eye and one embed eye her left ear is torn as her right leg has scratch on it and she has orange patches
Personality:she is cold and unforgiving at times and very very hard to please. She has trouble speaking sentences due to what happened . She is has a Russian accent . And cinderfall is mostly she is independent and doesn't talk to most cats but once you get to know her and gain her trust she is loyal ( @Mad King i fixed it up! )
Other: nope

@Rose Queen
Accepted!

Last edited by BEAR.; September 18th, 2017 at 08:02 PM.
Old September 18th, 2017, 08:24 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:

Accepted! Since she's a Somali, you may want to give her kittypet ancestry or just say she has the appearance of one without being the breed.

Alright!
I'll give her kittypet ancestry. :3
Old September 18th, 2017, 08:33 PM
Proud Undertale Trash.

My Mood: Cheerful

Name: Crescentkit
Appearance: Pure white soft fur with deep sapphire eyes.
Personality:Just recently, Crescentkit started acting like a grown up. Speaking fluently, wisely, with a cocky humour. This proned warriors and apprentices to feel very uncomfortable around her, such a small kit acting like one of them
Other: nerp derp

Last edited by Captain Toad; September 18th, 2017 at 10:51 PM.