Last post by Rowan
Today 02:04 PM

Old December 21st, 2017, 07:55 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: Argos (RP )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Umber fell to her hands and knees now she shook her head a few times then covered her ears with a whine . She looked up at the Dhole and snarled her ears ached badly was this girl trying to become her enemy?
" c'mon ... Afraid of fighting hand to hand? I said..fight not whistle.. " she said through grunts she shook her head again
“I’d fight you, but I don’t feel like getting my hands covered in wolf germs, “ she yawned and her throat let out a squeak. She quickly threw her long brown hair up into a ponytail, just incase she was forced to fight. Dholes don’t normally fight alone. They have strength in numbers. Her naturally bronze skin shone in the sun. “Why do you hate me Wolfie?” (Maybe they become friends and that is Sibilum’s nickname for her.)
Old December 21st, 2017, 08:02 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedSecrets View Post

“I’d fight you, but I don’t feel like getting my hands covered in wolf germs, “ she yawned and her throat let out a squeak. She quickly threw her long brown hair up into a ponytail, just incase she was forced to fight. Dholes don’t normally fight alone. They have strength in numbers. Her naturally bronze skin shone in the sun. “Why do you hate me Wolfie?” (Maybe they become friends and that is Sibilum’s nickname for her.)
Umber sighed in relief uncovering her ears and scratched them she stood up
" because of you saying rude things about my kind... Like insufferable or wolf germs . We are pack animals we work in packs ...and a wolf alone is good as dead.. I've always been alone . I aimed my sword because I didn't know who you were I thought you were an intruder " she said and looked down now her eyes turned back to hazel

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 21st, 2017, 08:06 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Umber sighed in relief uncovering her ears and scratched them she stood up
" because of you saying rude things about my kind... Like insufferable or wolf germs . We are pack animals we work in packs ...and a wolf alone is good as dead.. I've always been alone . I aimed my sword because I didn't know who you were I thought you were an intruder " she said and looked down now her eyes turned back to hazel
“A Dhole alone is more likely than a wolf dead, your kind think that they are all hot crap. Which I don’t understand because, instead of feeding the pups first, like my kind, the Alpha eats first. Can you fight off humongous tigers and vicious leopards?”
Old December 21st, 2017, 08:11 PM

Quote:

“A Dhole alone is more likely than a wolf dead, your kind think that they are all hot crap. Which I don’t understand because, instead of feeding the pups first, like my kind, the Alpha eats first. Can you fight off humongous tigers and vicious leopards?”
Umber twitched her ears and looked at her feet
" with every hit I get stronger . So yeah probably . I'll probably get scratched a lot but I'll survive " she said with a small smile on her face then she sighed
" I've never really understood why the alpha eats first either but you go by their rules... " she added

Old December 21st, 2017, 08:14 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Umber twitched her ears and looked at her feet
" with every hit I get stronger . So yeah probably . I'll probably get scratched a lot but I'll survive " she said with a small smile on her face then she sighed
" I've never really understood why the alpha eats first either but you go by their rules... " she added
She rolled her eyes. “I meant normal wolves.....”
Old December 21st, 2017, 08:19 PM

Quote:

She rolled her eyes. “I meant normal wolves.....”
She growled and huffed she started to walk to her little hut her ears flattened a bit but not in anger . She looked over her shoulder
" sorry " she mumbled and continued walking she grabbed her sword and looked at it , it had a symbol on the bottom of it ..it was her family's emblem now she whined

Old December 21st, 2017, 08:22 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
She growled and huffed she started to walk to her little hut her ears flattened a bit but not in anger . She looked over her shoulder
" sorry " she mumbled and continued walking she grabbed her sword and looked at it , it had a symbol on the bottom of it ..it was her family's emblem now she whined
(I really want this to be a Short (small movie))
At first the Dhole flattened her ears and then perked them again. “You’re pretty soft for a big bad wolf, aren’t ya Wolfie....” she chuckled to herself.
Old December 21st, 2017, 08:35 PM

Quote:

(I really want this to be a Short (small movie))
At first the Dhole flattened her ears and then perked them again. “You’re pretty soft for a big bad wolf, aren’t ya Wolfie....” she chuckled to herself.

Umber exhailed and looked over her shoulder again her ears twitched her eyes narrowed a bit " not all wolfs are bad . They can be good ...but sometimes were labeled as bad " she said and now looked at the Emblem again her ears twitched she had a memory

little umber giggled happily she ran around her mother who laughed she picked umber up and nuzzled her nose . Umber giggled happily , her father returned with a smile the same emblem was on his shoulder as a tattoo . Her mother set Umber down and hugged her father when night arrived umber woke up she heard her mother's scream and she was wide eyed , she got up and ran to her mother's room but hid behind the wall . A black sun member stabbed her mother . Her father growled his tail thrashed angrily he tried to attack the black sun member but it stabbed him as well . Umber ran off as fast as she could away from her camp

Umber closed her eyes and stabbed the ground with a yell

Old December 21st, 2017, 08:39 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Umber exhailed and looked over her shoulder again her ears twitched her eyes narrowed a bit " not all wolfs are bad . They can be good ...but sometimes were labeled as bad " she said and now looked at the Emblem again her ears twitched she had a memory

little umber giggled happily she ran around her mother who laughed she picked umber up and nuzzled her nose . Umber giggled happily , her father returned with a smile the same emblem was on his shoulder as a tattoo . Her mother set Umber down and hugged her father when night arrived umber woke up she heard her mother's scream and she was wide eyed , she got up and ran to her mother's room but hid behind the wall . A black sun member stabbed her mother . Her father growled his tail thrashed angrily he tried to attack the black sun member but it stabbed him as well . Umber ran off as fast as she could away from her camp

Umber closed her eyes and stabbed the ground with a yell
The Dhole jumped back and instinctively fell into a defensive stance. “Woah,”
Old December 21st, 2017, 08:44 PM

Quote:

The Dhole jumped back and instinctively fell into a defensive stance. “Woah,”
Umber stood back up she breathed a bit quicker now she looked at the Dhole her eyes narrowed she yanked her sword from the ground and sighed
" I'm not attacking you . Just a really really bad memory ... " she said and shook her head she sounded a bit frustrated her ears twitched and she looked up at the sky now wondering if she should have stayed and fought that member . To try and save them..but she was only a kid then .so it was impossible .