Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Healing
by Omari
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 09:47 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 09:32 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by poppy
Today 09:27 AM
Wco pride ych
Last post by dog-gutz
Today 09:26 AM
LF rc victim
Last post by furrensic
Today 09:17 AM

Old April 25th, 2018, 03:47 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Taking Over (The New Clan)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiredSmolFox View Post
Nagisa trailed behind Blaze. “Blaze, have you ever thought what it’d be like to have kits?” The tom shook his head. “I’m not too sure I’ll have any kits, I don’t really need them either.” Nagisa snickered, “Wonder how well that will go if you had kits. I’m not very fond of them, they mewl constantly and they mess with anycat just to get attention!” She mewed. Nagisa’s tail stayed low. Blaze started to walk fast as Nagisa attempted to keep up. Blaze stayed away from a monster path and took for the grass, attempting to not be seen by twoleg kits.
(For any of you who don’t know this, Nagisa is Moon.)

Snow purred, walking through a forest near twoleg dens. Stream glanced over, “What’s so amusing?!” He grumbled. Snow bumped him “I’m just remembering when you fell off that log when mom was carrying you. No wonder why you are named Stream.” He let out a mrrow of amusement. Stream grumbled more and bumped his brother back, Snow lost his balance and purred more, “Nice.” Snow mewed.

Storm walked on his fence, careful to balance on it. Maple hopped onto her fence and purred, “Long time no see Storm.” She lost her balance for a second and wobbled. Storm snorted and walked further down the fence ignoring the She.
((OOO IDEA!
Storm, Maple, Snow, Stream, Blaze and Nasiga (as they all seem to be kittypets/cats living nearby) can be taken to the clan when the three founders come back to twolegplace to recruit members! This okay? I kinda like it. :3))

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old April 25th, 2018, 05:06 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: If you think I take too long to reply, please bump me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

((OOO IDEA!
Storm, Maple, Snow, Stream, Blaze and Nasiga (as they all seem to be kittypets/cats living nearby) can be taken to the clan when the three founders come back to twolegplace to recruit members! This okay? I kinda like it. :3))
Okay.

Character website
Website link here!
Old April 25th, 2018, 05:07 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:

Amber fell in with a loud splash, the last thing she remembered was Phoenix’s large paw shoving her shoulder. She floundered around in the medium shallow water, sputtering. “M-My fur! I just cleaned!” She meowed, gulping in bits of water. She waded over to the edge of the pond, small golden fish flickering around her chest as she reached the stone edge. She hauled herself out, water streaming off of her pelt. “N-not funny, Ph-Phoenix.” She meowed, narrowing her eyes.
He purrs as he shakes his pelt as he begins to rub his head against hers “ I’m sorry~ what can I do to have you forgive me?” He Says purring a bit as he licks her pelt a bit. “ come on.. you know you love me”
Old April 25th, 2018, 07:17 PM
boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiredSmolFox View Post

Okay.
For now, they can continue to roleplay here. I'll have Amber run into one if them soon, if you want. :3))

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old April 25th, 2018, 07:23 PM
boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He purrs as he shakes his pelt as he begins to rub his head against hers “ I’m sorry~ what can I do to have you forgive me?” He Says purring a bit as he licks her pelt a bit. “ come on.. you know you love me”
"No, I most definitely do not." She meowed sarcastically, leaning in next to him. She looked sadly at her sodden pelt, and let out a sigh. "You could have just spritzed me or something, I didn't need a dunk tank." She purred, widening her yellow orbs up at Phoenix. She had never really noticed how big he was. Like a boulder, but a bit less... stoney. She looked towards Thunder, and said: "So what else have you been up to, besides killing off my human's fishies?" She asked aloud.
@Timbergrowl

~pom~

Old April 25th, 2018, 07:36 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:

"No, I most definitely do not." She meowed sarcastically, leaning in next to him. She looked sadly at her sodden pelt, and let out a sigh. "You could have just spritzed me or something, I didn't need a dunk tank." She purred, widening her yellow orbs up at Phoenix. She had never really noticed how big he was. Like a boulder, but a bit less... stoney. She looked towards Thunder, and said: "So what else have you been up to, besides killing off my human's fishies?" She asked aloud.
@Timbergrowl
He tilts his head “ what’s wrong?” He asks calmly noticing her eyes widened a bit, he looks down at himself than purrs softly “ amazed at how handsome I am?” He Says playfully
Old April 26th, 2018, 09:54 AM

My Mood: Fine

Thunder rolled his eyes at the two lovers, before laying down on the soft grass. "Sometimes being here is boring." he meowed flipping onto his back and looking up at the sky. "don't you just want to explore past this fence sometime?"

(Sorry very busy until tomorrow night ok?) (maybe sheesh can come in at here and tell the story of the clan?)
@Silver Fishie

Last edited by Timbergrowl; April 26th, 2018 at 04:09 PM.
Old April 26th, 2018, 02:48 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: If you think I take too long to reply, please bump me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

For now, they can continue to roleplay here. I'll have Amber run into one if them soon, if you want. :3))
Mmkay)

Character website
Website link here!
Old April 26th, 2018, 04:12 PM
boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He tilts his head “ what’s wrong?” He asks calmly noticing her eyes widened a bit, he looks down at himself than purrs softly “ amazed at how handsome I am?” He Says playfully
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbergrowl View Post
Thunder rolled his eyes at the two lovers, before laying down on the soft grass. "Sometimes being here is boring." he meowed flipping onto his back and looking up at the sky. "don't you just want to explore past this fence sometime?"

(Sorry very busy until tomorrow night ok?) (maybe sheesh can come in at here and tell the story of the clan?)
“No. Definitely not that! What a crazy idea.” She meowed rolling her eyes. She crisscrossed her paws, then shifted into a ray of sunlight to dry her pelt. She then listened as Thunder went on.
“Sometimes I want to.” she admitted. “When I was younger I used to want to be a Loner, wandering wherever. My mom was a Loner, before she became a kittypet. Boy, did she tell the best stories.” Amber said almost wistfully.
(Yeah, after Amber and Thunder are done daydreaming X3)

~pom~

Old April 26th, 2018, 04:16 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:

“No. Definitely not that! What a crazy idea.” She meowed rolling her eyes. She crisscrossed her paws, then shifted into a ray of sunlight to dry her pelt. She then listened as Thunder went on.
“Sometimes I want to.” she admitted. “When I was younger I used to want to be a Loner, wandering wherever. My mom was a Loner, before she became a kittypet. Boy, did she tell the best stories.” Amber said almost wistfully.

(Yeah, after Amber and Thunder are done daydreaming X3)
Thunder laid onto his belly looking at Amber "What kind of stories?" he squeaked excitedly.