Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay > Alternative Warriors Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Bean
Today 03:56 PM
TC/ShC/WC v RC Battle...
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:55 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 03:51 PM
RiverClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by zozelen
Today 03:49 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by iliri
Today 03:43 PM
View Poll Results: What should be our first event?
Avalanche 8 57.14%
Flood 0 0%
Clan is terrorized by a snow leopard 2 14.29%
Fire 2 14.29%
Clan is terrorized by wolves 2 14.29%
Disease 4 28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 19th, 2018, 10:53 AM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ◇ AlbaClan ◇ {Sign ups and ooc}

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiredSmolFox View Post
"Aren't the star's just wonderful? I've always wondered what would happen if a cat died, would there be a new star in the sky? It's a shame, there isn't one of you. Since you're so beautiful, and you just even look like you could be a starclan cat. Are you?" - Drop ' Smoke's attempt at flirting, formerly as a apprentice.

TiredSmolFox // Drop ' Smoke // 24 // Warrior // Drop ' Smoke is a maine coon, which means they have large ears. Technically, Drop ' Smoke is born a she-cat, but she prefers them/they pronouns. Their pelt consists of a blue smoke / A blue color that gets lighter when it's further down. Drop's eyes are a mint green. Their tail is nothing but a nub, due to a leopard attack. They have two inner notches on their ears. Their body has a few white flecks on their head, and on her shoulder blades, they are a bit brighter than the lighter part of their pelt. Drop's body type is small.

Warrior Name or Apprentice Requests?: Open for a apprentice
Personality: (required) Drop ' Smoke's personality consists of a shy and yet a hard worker. She is slightly depressed, but she doesn't show it. Much like Astral ' Drop's personality, she is hot-tempered. Yet she can hold her patience. Drop ' Smoke is distant and doesn't have many friends, nor does she want any.
Mate/Crush: Demisexual, They prefer females more than males. They had a former crush as a apprentice, sadly, their old crush didn't like them back. Crushes 1. Harestar (If that's fine?) 2. Hickorypetal (If that's okay, @Ombre Party) (No, it wasn't intended that the crushes were high ranks.)
Kits, if any: (can leave blank) : N/A
Relationships: (family, friends, etc) N/A
Other: Drop ' Smoke has two mental issues : Insomnia and Anxiety.
If you ever quit or fall inactive and have an important role, do you want this cat...? (select one): --
@♤ Allora ♤ (Yes, more cats because I've gotten more ideas.)

TiredSmolFox // Flare ' Birch // 48 moons //Senior Warrior // Flare ' Birch is a fluffy somali. His full tail is completely white, as well as his muzzle. His body is lithe and small. His eyes are a bright green. His right ear is torn.

Warrior Name or Apprentice Requests?: Open for a appie.
Personality: (required) : Flare ' Birch is a timid tom. He hates kits and wants nothing to do with them. He is a jerk, yet he doesn't think highly of himself. Flare has a soft side for anything that he finds peaceful, like the night.
Mate/Crush: (can leave blank) : Nope. He did have Drop ' Smoke ask him to be their mate whenever they got older, he declined due to Drop being his apprentice.
Kits, if any: (can leave blank) N/A
Relationships: (family, friends, etc) |Drop ' Smoke, Former Apprentice|
Other: He has arthritis
If you ever quit or fall inactive and have an important role, do you want this cat...? (select one): --

TiredSmolFox // Breeze ' Wolf // 46 moons // Warrior // Breeze ' Wolf is a broad shouldered tom. His main pelt color is black whilst he has white frontal paws, a white tail, a white chest. His breed is a cymric cat, he has a bit of a tail, a short tail. He has a large scar on his side that starts at his shoulder blade and to his hip, hence his suffix Wolf, he had been attacked by one. His eyes are bright green.

Warrior Name or Apprentice Requests?: Open for one.
Personality: (required) : Breeze ' Wolf is friendly and a bit stern. He is completely loving and energetic despite his age. He is swift and smart. Breeze is also very fun loving. Yet he does have a serious and dark side, he chooses not to show it.
Mate/Crush: (can leave blank) He had a former mate, she died during kitting. He isn't really wanting another mate, but he's open for one.
Kits, if any: (can leave blank) 4 deceased ; N/A
Relationships: (family, friends, etc) | Icicle ' Breeze, Cousin |
Other: Nope.

(Most of my warriors won't be used much unless they are interacted with, if that's okay? I'll try to keep them active and up if interacted with but other than that they won't appear much since I have a high rank.)
That would be fine with me if Hickory was mine! But I'm afraid she isn't :P do you think that Breeze ' Wolf would mind mentoring Birchkit when Birch becomes of age?

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old June 19th, 2018, 04:34 PM
Writer/artist

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedCas View Post

ConfusedCas // Hailstrike // 38 Moons // Warrior // A dirty gray tom with an overly curly pelt and ice blue eyes.
He is well muscled and holds himself at a tall stature.

Warrior Name or Apprentice Requests? - Would like an apprentice!
Personality - Hailstrike is fiercely loyal and it always sticking to the rule book, aka warrior code. Every move is for the good of his clan because
that's what he cares about the most. Often not seeming like the most friendly cat around, Hailstrike can be seen usually bossing others around
(usually those younger) and being a hothead. He is quite emotional and one wrong word can get you a scratch on the muzzle.
Mate/Crush - Open or to be changed
Kits, if any - None (but at some point would like to grow the family tree)
Relationships - Open and to be changed

<------------------->

ConfusedCas // Fogpaw // 6 Moons // Apprentice // A small, lean tom with a gray slightly cream colored pelt and bright green eyes.

Warrior Name or Apprentice Requests? - In need of a mentor
Personality - Fogpaw is one jumpy young cat. He is constantly worrying about things and it usually stressed out. When you get to
know him he is actually pretty sensitive and kind. All Fogpaw wants to do is help out, but he does tend to mess things up by accident.
Mate/Crush - Open (attracted to toms)
Kits, if any - None
Relationships - Open
Other - I would like him to be a medicine cat one day but it's ok if there are no spots.
Accepted! Although, Fogpaw cannot be roleplayed until he finds a mentor. As for Hailstrike, would he be interested in mentoring Avalanchepaw?
Old June 19th, 2018, 04:48 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: If you think I take too long to reply, please bump me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

That would be fine with me if Hickory was mine! But I'm afraid she isn't :P do you think that Breeze ' Wolf would mind mentoring Birchkit when Birch becomes of age?
Oh crap I mentioned the wrong person ;-; and sure. Sorry about that. My mind wasn't working.

Last edited by CollapsingStars; June 19th, 2018 at 04:50 PM.
Old June 19th, 2018, 05:33 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
"Aren't the star's just wonderful? I've always wondered what would happen if a cat died, would there be a new star in the sky? It's a shame, there isn't one of you. Since you're so beautiful, and you just even look like you could be a starclan cat. Are you?" - Drop ' Smoke's attempt at flirting, formerly as a apprentice.

TiredSmolFox // Drop ' Smoke // 24 // Warrior // Drop ' Smoke is a maine coon, which means they have large ears. Technically, Drop ' Smoke is born a she-cat, but she prefers them/they pronouns. Their pelt consists of a blue smoke / A blue color that gets lighter when it's further down. Drop's eyes are a mint green. Their tail is nothing but a nub, due to a leopard attack. They have two inner notches on their ears. Their body has a few white flecks on their head, and on her shoulder blades, they are a bit brighter than the lighter part of their pelt. Drop's body type is small.

Warrior Name or Apprentice Requests?: Open for a apprentice
Personality: (required) Drop ' Smoke's personality consists of a shy and yet a hard worker. She is slightly depressed, but she doesn't show it. Much like Astral ' Drop's personality, she is hot-tempered. Yet she can hold her patience. Drop ' Smoke is distant and doesn't have many friends, nor does she want any.
Mate/Crush: Demisexual, They prefer females more than males. They had a former crush as a apprentice, sadly, their old crush didn't like them back. Crushes 1. Harestar (If that's fine?) 2. Hickorypetal (If that's okay, @Silver Fishie) (No, it wasn't intended that the crushes were high ranks.)
Kits, if any: (can leave blank) : N/A
Relationships: (family, friends, etc) N/A
Other: Drop ' Smoke has two mental issues : Insomnia and Anxiety.
@♤ Allora ♤ (Yes, more cats because I've gotten more ideas.)

TiredSmolFox // Flare ' Birch // 48 moons //Senior Warrior // Flare ' Birch is a fluffy somali. His full tail is completely white, as well as his muzzle. His body is lithe and small. His eyes are a bright green. His right ear is torn.

Warrior Name or Apprentice Requests?: Open for a appie.
Personality: (required) : Flare ' Birch is a timid tom. He hates kits and wants nothing to do with them. He is a jerk, yet he doesn't think highly of himself. Flare has a soft side for anything that he finds peaceful, like the night.
Mate/Crush: (can leave blank) : Nope. He did have Drop ' Smoke ask him to be their mate whenever they got older, he declined due to Drop being his apprentice.
Kits, if any: (can leave blank) N/A
Relationships: (family, friends, etc) |Drop ' Smoke, Former Apprentice|
Other: He has arthritis

TiredSmolFox // Breeze ' Wolf // 46 moons // Warrior // Breeze ' Wolf is a broad shouldered tom. His main pelt color is black whilst he has white frontal paws, a white tail, a white chest. His breed is a cymric cat, he has a bit of a tail, a short tail. He has a large scar on his side that starts at his shoulder blade and to his hip, hence his suffix Wolf, he had been attacked by one. His eyes are bright green.

Warrior Name or Apprentice Requests?: Birchkit/Paw
Personality: (required) : Breeze ' Wolf is friendly and a bit stern. He is completely loving and energetic despite his age. He is swift and smart. Breeze is also very fun loving. Yet he does have a serious and dark side, he chooses not to show it.
Mate/Crush: (can leave blank) He had a former mate, she died during kitting. He isn't really wanting another mate, but he's open for one.
Kits, if any: (can leave blank) 4 deceased ; N/A
Relationships: (family, friends, etc) | Icicle ' Breeze, Cousin |
Other: Nope.

(Most of my warriors won't be used much unless they are interacted with, if that's okay? I'll try to keep them active and up if interacted with but other than that they won't appear much since I have a high rank.)
Fine by me, maybe Hickory should be Pansexual. :3

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old June 19th, 2018, 06:15 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♤ Allora ♤ View Post

Accepted! Although, Fogpaw cannot be roleplayed until he finds a mentor. As for Hailstrike, would he be interested in mentoring Avalanchepaw?
Sure, sounds fine to me! Also I just got the ability to edit my posts :D So i'm going to add reference pictures for them both as well as the options in case I can't roleplay them (because I forgot that part)

Last edited by ConfusedCas; June 19th, 2018 at 06:15 PM.
Old June 19th, 2018, 06:35 PM
Writer/artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Panda // Dapplepaw // 7 moons // Apprentice // This she-cat has a black base coat with white speckles dotting all along her creating a marble-like pattern. She has pastel green eyes, and no major scars. Ref
Warrior Name or Apprentice Requests?: In need of a mentor
Personality: Friendly Fearless Bold Optimistic Open-Book Fidgety Quirky Fierce Emotionally-dense Talkative Territorial Naive Competitive Proud
Mate/Crush: Open/ TBD
Kits, if any: None
Relationships: Open/ TBD
Other: Nope
If you ever quit or fall inactive and have an important role, do you want this cat...? (select one): Option 2
_ @♤ Allora ♤ _
Accepted! Although, Dapplepaw can't be roleplayed until a mentor is found for her.
Old June 20th, 2018, 07:19 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: If you think I take too long to reply, please bump me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Fine by me, maybe Hickory should be Pansexual. :3
mmk. I actually had to edit the post since I mentioned the wrong person. This is what my brilliant mind is like in the morning.
Old June 20th, 2018, 08:15 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:

mmk. I actually had to edit the post since I mentioned the wrong person. This is what my brilliant mind is like in the morning.
I gathered that much from Ombre’s previous replies. ;3

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old June 20th, 2018, 09:54 AM
Writer/artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Swiftheart // Stormeye//15 moons // Warrior // Smokey gray,long fur and dark green eyes.Stormeye is a Tom with a scar running from the corner of his left eye to his jaw and four scratches on his shoulder. He got both scars from a wolf when he was an apprentice, about to become a warrior.

Warrior Name or Apprentice Requests?: In the future, he can have one.
Personality: Stormeye is a very quiet Tom, preferring not to start a conversation, but he will gladly join one if invited. He will listen to almost anyone without hesitation, but if he doesn't trust that cat, he will try to make an excuse to why he can't talk or do what they want him to do. He will trust anyone in the clan pretty easily, but any rouge or loner that is not in the clan takes time for him to trust.
Mate/Crush:
Kits, if any:
Relationships: Could he possibly be Harestar's brother?
Other:
If you ever quit or fall inactive and have an important role, do you want this cat...? (select one): Option 1

Swiftheart // Snowpaw // 7 moons// Apprentice // Snowpaw is a white ragdoll and Bengal mix, and Snowpaw has the long fur of a Ragdoll, but the markings of a Bengal. Snowpaw is also a She-cat and has green eyes.

Warrior Name or Apprentice Requests?: Can her warrior name be Snowleopard since she resembles a snow leopard?
Personality: Snowpaw is very jumpy. She gets startled very easily and is always looking for danger. Despite her paranoid personality, she will fight when she has to protect herself or the clan. She will talk to almost anyone and trust cats very easily.
Mate/Crush:
Kits, if any:
Relationships: can Avalanchepaw be her friend?
Other: Family or friends is open.
If you ever quit or fall inactive and have an important role, do you want this cat...? (select one): Option 1

@Allora
Both are accepted! Although, Snowpaw may not be roleplayed until a mentor is found for her. And can you bump Stormeye's age up to 18 moons? I'd prefer Harestar's siblings to be in the same litter as her.
Old June 20th, 2018, 10:26 AM
Writer/artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post
Ombre Party // Birchkit | Burnsplash // 3 moons | 30 moons // cream Tom with black-brown stripes and speckles and green eyes| Gray she-cat with ginger-red splashes in fur with gold eyes
Warrior or Apprenticr requests? In need of a mentor and with be Birchbranch because of his resemblance of a birch tree and determination | can mentor Dapplepaw @Panda
Personality: kind, brave, liked to boast, adventurous, rebellious, not afraid to speak out, interrupts a lot, clumsy, hardworking, determined, loyal | Brave, loyal, careful, thoughtful, easily-angered, loving, caring, hardworking, determined, leader, sharp-tongue
Mate/Crush: Open | Crush/future mate Hailstrike? @ConfusedCas
Kits, if any: None | Open for future??? If mate is found
Relationships: Burnsplash found him, but unable to take care of him | Found Birchkit and named him, and is a mother-figure
Other: both are Open for friends and family
If you ever quit or fall inactive and have an important role, do you want this cat to... (Select an option): Option 1/2 (I will decide if that happens)
Both are accepted but will not be put in the roster until you separate the section of the form that goes on the roster.