by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:10 AM

Old May 14th, 2019, 07:49 PM

My Mood: Talented
Default Re: Skipper's Journey |:|OPEN|:|

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troutleap124 View Post
Skipper heard a rustle behind him and realized that River was waking up. The cream-furred tom whirled around to look at the kit. He looks scared, he thought. Well, I would be too if I woke up surrounded by strange cats... "Hi!" River squeaked nervously. Skipper could tell that the kit was confused as well as scared, so he bent over and whispered, "It's okay, River. They're friends."

@GLaDOS @NightwhisperMedcat @Delta
your right in not going to eat you up in no fox.. She didn't seem offended by the statement. I just heard voices and came over to see if I could join you all its lonely being on my own. She said.
Old May 14th, 2019, 07:59 PM
Previously Troutleap124!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightwhisperMedcat View Post
your right in not going to eat you up in no fox.. She didn't seem offended by the statement. I just heard voices and came over to see if I could join you all its lonely being on my own. She said.
"Oh... uh..." Skipper was a bit taken aback. He had planned on it being just him and River, but...

"Uh, okay." Dark didn't seem like much of a threat, and was a nice cat, from what he'd seen. Besides, it would get a little dull with just him and River around.

@GLaDOS @Delta

|:| Formerly Troutleap124! |:|

|:| My Character Bios |:|
Troutleap |:| Skipper |:| Otterpaw |:| Doveshade
Signature Image Credit
Old May 14th, 2019, 08:09 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troutleap124 View Post
"Oh... uh..." Skipper was a bit taken aback. He had planned on it being just him and River, but...

"Uh, okay." Dark didn't seem like much of a threat, and was a nice cat, from what he'd seen. Besides, it would get a little dull with just him and River around.

@GLaDOS @Delta
River padded away from Skipper after feeling more brave on talking to these new cats. The kitten walked up to Dark. "Are you going to travel with us?", he asked with curiosity.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 15th, 2019, 08:08 AM

My Mood: Tired

A lone figure stood afar from the commotion coming from interactions of the other felines who abided on the outskirts of this land, some fighting over prey and enjoying the life of solitude, others like him just travelling through. They squabbled sometimes, but sometimes they would get together for a hunt or just a conversation yet, for an altogether lonesome life was quite unbearable, especially to a wandering loner like Alcatraz.
He had been born a loner, lived the life a kittypet, and returned to his former life. All this time, he did miss the morning birds hopping amidst the rosebushes of the twolegplace, and his companionship with a twoleg kit who everyone called 'Nani'. It was she who gave him his name, however odd it was. He had been found after escaping a building crammed with both dogs and cats calling for food and never feeling the rays of sun upon their fur. He loathed the place, with the loudness and the uncleanliness - even now he shivered as he recollected it.
But then, as soon as Nani was there, she was gone. She had been the only reason he hadn't left before and when her parents had come home with the scent of death, and tears glistening on their cheeks, he had to go. Nani's health had declined so fast, and she had always been tired before she passed. Alcatraz knew she was happier, wherever she was now, but grief still shook through his matted pelt every now and then.
It had been Nani that named him Alcatraz, for whatever reason so he kept the name in memory of her. Wryly, he thought it probably had to do something with the state she had found him in - pelt matted and scarred, and his pale pelt covered in mud. He kept himself better groomed now.
He woke from his thinking suddenly, the scent of other felines fresh on his tongue. They seemed to have been travelling in a group possibly, and he could hear their faint chatter above the trickling of the stream right next to him. He froze, listening to hear if they had noticed him.

(Also might add another oc to spice it up)
@Troutleap124 | @Delta | @NightwhisperMedcat | @GLaDOS

~PM or VM to Roleplay~

~Charrie site: https://stereoswarriors.weebly.com/

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference."
~Robert Frost, "The Road Not Taken"

Last edited by Stereotypical; May 15th, 2019 at 08:26 AM.
Old May 15th, 2019, 03:52 PM
Previously Troutleap124!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stereotypical View Post
A lone figure stood afar from the commotion coming from interactions of the other felines who abided on the outskirts of this land, some fighting over prey and enjoying the life of solitude, others like him just travelling through. They squabbled sometimes, but sometimes they would get together for a hunt or just a conversation yet, for an altogether lonesome life was quite unbearable, especially to a wandering loner like Alcatraz.
He had been born a loner, lived the life a kittypet, and returned to his former life. All this time, he did miss the morning birds hopping amidst the rosebushes of the twolegplace, and his companionship with a twoleg kit who everyone called 'Nani'. It was she who gave him his name, however odd it was. He had been found after escaping a building crammed with both dogs and cats calling for food and never feeling the rays of sun upon their fur. He loathed the place, with the loudness and the uncleanliness - even now he shivered as he recollected it.
But then, as soon as Nani was there, she was gone. She had been the only reason he hadn't left before and when her parents had come home with the scent of death, and tears glistening on their cheeks, he had to go. Nani's health had declined so fast, and she had always been tired before she passed. Alcatraz knew she was happier, wherever she was now, but grief still shook through his matted pelt every now and then.
It had been Nani that named him Alcatraz, for whatever reason so he kept the name in memory of her. Wryly, he thought it probably had to do something with the state she had found him in - pelt matted and scarred, and his pale pelt covered in mud. He kept himself better groomed now.
He woke from his thinking suddenly, the scent of other felines fresh on his tongue. They seemed to have been travelling in a group possibly, and he could hear their faint chatter above the trickling of the stream right next to him. He froze, listening to hear if they had noticed him.

(Also might add another oc to spice it up)
@Troutleap124 | @Delta | @NightwhisperMedcat | @GLaDOS
(Alright, Delta hasn't replied in two days, so I'm just going to assume she's dropped the RP...)

Skipper was standing in the forest clearing with River and Dark when he heard a faint rustle. A squirrel, maybe? He stepped towards the underbrush, sniffing the air. A fresh scent wafted from the east. It was unmistakably feline, faintly mixed with the acrid scent of the Twolegplace, but also with the sweet fragrance of the forest floor. Another cat, likely a loner. Friend or foe, though? All of the cats the pale tom had met recently had been kind, but for all he knew, this was a hostile rogue. He flicked his tail at Dark and River. "Stay back here, okay?" he whispered. "I'm going to go check this out." He stalked through the underbrush; keeping his weight low to the ground, he slipped along almost silently. He followed the scent trail as it grew stronger, weaving between trees until finally he could glimpse a pale-furred tom through the long grass. Skipper ducked behind a thick oak tree, concealing himself as he peered out at the cat. He was staring in the direction of the clearing where Skipper had been talking with Dark and River. He doesn't seem hostile; just curious, Skipper observed. He stood up, shaking the grass, and stepped out from behind the tree trunk. "Hello?" he mewed cautiously.

@GLaDOS @NightwhisperMedcat

Signature Image Credit
Old May 16th, 2019, 07:49 AM

My Mood: Tired

(hm)

Alcatraz turned sharply, pale amber gaze narrowing on the other tom who had approached from behind. "Hello," He grunted in response, turning his attention to a damp mitt which he drew over his ear and set to the ground softly once more, all in a smooth motion. Still seeing the other tom watching him he huffed, "What do you want?" His sandy-grey pelt was starting to rise, but he forced himself to stay calm - this other feline hadn't done anything yet, but you never know, he could be plotting something.
Of most of the cats Alcatraz had met in his lifetime, this one seemed to be one of the calmest, even when looking upon him. Maybe he hadn't seen the other side of his face, the scarred-over eye, and the torn ear - the marks of a fighter for sure.

@@GLaDOS @NightwhisperMedcat @Troutleap124

~PM or VM to Roleplay~

~Charrie site: https://stereoswarriors.weebly.com/

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference."
~Robert Frost, "The Road Not Taken"

Last edited by Stereotypical; May 16th, 2019 at 07:50 AM.
Old May 16th, 2019, 05:37 PM
Previously Troutleap124!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stereotypical View Post
(hm)

Alcatraz turned sharply, pale amber gaze narrowing on the other tom who had approached from behind. "Hello," He grunted in response, turning his attention to a damp mitt which he drew over his ear and set to the ground softly once more, all in a smooth motion. Still seeing the other tom watching him he huffed, "What do you want?" His sandy-grey pelt was starting to rise, but he forced himself to stay calm - this other feline hadn't done anything yet, but you never know, he could be plotting something.
Of most of the cats Alcatraz had met in his lifetime, this one seemed to be one of the calmest, even when looking upon him. Maybe he hadn't seen the other side of his face, the scarred-over eye, and the torn ear - the marks of a fighter for sure.

@GLaDOS @NightwhisperMedcat @Troutleap124
Skipper flinched, offset by the tom's somewhat hostile tone. "I-I... I just heard something over here, and I thought I'd come investigate..." He cleared his throat, trying to calm his nerves. "I wanted to make sure there wasn't a fox or something over here," he said, a bit calmer now. He wasn't about to let this random loner intimidate him.

@GLaDOS @NightwhisperMedcat

Signature Image Credit

Last edited by |:| Tundra |:|; May 16th, 2019 at 05:38 PM.
Old May 17th, 2019, 10:24 AM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Sage’s ears twitched, and she sniffed the air, trying to locate the source of all the noise. Creeping forward she peered trough the underbrush at a couple of cats gathered around. Deciding to revile herself, she stepped into the small clearing. “Hello,” She said sauntering over with an air of confidence. Deciding the cats weren’t of any danger, she sat down and wrapped her tail around her paws.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old May 17th, 2019, 11:19 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

The feline let out a low growl as she stumbled over a tree root. “Augh!” She managed to regain her balance before she fell, but she wasn’t too happy with her little mistake. She stared for a moment, then shrugged and scrambled up the tree. She grunted as she hauled herself up, tail lashing. “Okay...” She plopped down onto the branch, ears flicking as she looked over the forest floor. The she-cat narrowed her eyes as she remembered the Dusk Syndicate, her former home before it disbanded. She loved it there, she only had a few friends. I’d do anything to bring it back. She thought, digging her claws into the branch as she realized she’d probably never see them again. I’d do anything.. She sighed and got to her paws. The black-and-white cat glanced around for a few seconds, then leapt to the next branch, continuing this action until she got tired or someone spotted her.

Character Site

Old May 20th, 2019, 12:40 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

River got more nervous after even more cats showed up. His ears flattened against his head and he cowered down to hide himself. The kitten began to let out a shake.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do