Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
nothing's new [p]
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 11:37 PM
i sit and look out. [p]
Last post by alkaline
Today 11:28 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by occultation
Today 11:21 PM

Old April 23rd, 2020, 10:27 PM
oh, how i love you..

Default Re: Olive and Nightmare (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

“But I thought you said you were on your way to hunting when I met you?” Olive said, looking at the tom quizzically. It went from quizzically to amazement when she saw him catch the mouse. “That was so cool! Here watch this!” She threw herself into a different bush, the remains of her previous meal picked to the bone, and came out with a shrew, eyes bright and fur bushy with excitement. “How’d I do?” She asked, practically purring because she felt proud of herself.
"You did great!" Nightmare smiles a bit. "You're a great hunter, feel free to catch and eat as much as you want. I don't mind." He still sits, he does occasionally catch a mouse or two. Nightmare seems a lot calmer than he did before, he seems to trust Olive a bit.

Baby, my phone!

Last edited by S t a r; April 23rd, 2020 at 11:04 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 11:16 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flurfy View Post

"You did great!" Nightmare smiles a bit. "You're a great hunter, feel free to catch and eat as much as you want. I don't mind." He still sits, he does occasionally catch a mouse or two. Nightmare seems a lot calmer than he did before, he seems to trust Olive a bit.
(Gosh I feel bad for making you work harder lol sorry)

Olive purred back at the older tom. He belly was full by the time she finished the second mouse and she watched as he ate and caught more mice than she had ever eaten at once in her whole life. With a shake of her pale brown and white splotches pelt, she couldn’t help but feel like she had begun to trust this older cat more than before. She could tell he was calmer than before, and that helped ease her nerves. “Where are we going now?” She chirped excitedly, eyes dancing around the clearing.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 23rd, 2020, 11:20 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:

(Gosh I feel bad for making you work harder lol sorry)

Olive purred back at the older tom. He belly was full by the time she finished the second mouse and she watched as he ate and caught more mice than she had ever eaten at once in her whole life. With a shake of her pale brown and white splotches pelt, she couldn’t help but feel like she had begun to trust this older cat more than before. She could tell he was calmer than before, and that helped ease her nerves. “Where are we going now?” She chirped excitedly, eyes dancing around the clearing.
"Well, we could go to a place where I like to watch the stars. Not that I'm.. suggesting anything. You could rest there, I don't know if you or I would be comfortable if you were in my den." Nightmare doesn't get up yet, he awaits her response before leaving. He smiles nervously, but it's kind of a warming smile.

Baby, my phone!

Last edited by S t a r; April 23rd, 2020 at 11:20 PM.
Old April 24th, 2020, 09:55 AM
Reach For The Stars

Watching the stars. Huh. Who would've thought? Olive sprang to her paws with an excited nod. "The stars sound fun!" She meowed, excitement coming off the young she-cat in waves. "It's too early to sleep. I can go to sleep later." She replied hurriedly. Olive liked to watch the stars. They were pretty and it brought Olive a sense of comfort, especially when she was walking all alone at night while she traveled. Paws sparking with excitement, she asked. "Which direction do we go?" Olive had grown less timid with the older tom and was glad to think he was starting to get used to her being around him too.

@Flurfy

No star is lost at all

Old April 24th, 2020, 10:35 AM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Watching the stars. Huh. Who would've thought? Olive sprang to her paws with an excited nod. "The stars sound fun!" She meowed, excitement coming off the young she-cat in waves. "It's too early to sleep. I can go to sleep later." She replied hurriedly. Olive liked to watch the stars. They were pretty and it brought Olive a sense of comfort, especially when she was walking all alone at night while she traveled. Paws sparking with excitement, she asked. "Which direction do we go?" Olive had grown less timid with the older tom and was glad to think he was starting to get used to her being around him too.

@Flurfy
Nightmare smiles a bit, "Follow me, I'll take you there." He gets up and starts to head out of the clearing. He's walking a bit faster than before.

Baby, my phone!

Old April 24th, 2020, 07:27 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:

Nightmare smiles a bit, "Follow me, I'll take you there." He gets up and starts to head out of the clearing. He's walking a bit faster than before.
Olive follow the tom in excited bounds of energy. Her pale matted pelt was fluffed up in excitement and a broad smile broke across the young molly’s face she she followed Nightmare without hesitation. What a strange name for such a nice cat. She thought absent-mindedly with a flick of her white-splashed tail. She watched as the sun went down as the traveled, excitement radiating from her and her belly full with plenty of tasty fresh-kill. “Are we almost there? Are we?” She burst out finally, unable to stop herself.

No star is lost at all

Old April 24th, 2020, 07:34 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:

Olive follow the tom in excited bounds of energy. Her pale matted pelt was fluffed up in excitement and a broad smile broke across the young molly’s face she she followed Nightmare without hesitation. What a strange name for such a nice cat. She thought absent-mindedly with a flick of her white-splashed tail. She watched as the sun went down as the traveled, excitement radiating from her and her belly full with plenty of tasty fresh-kill. “Are we almost there? Are we?” She burst out finally, unable to stop herself.
"Almost. We're quite close actually." They enter another clearing with a wonderful view of the sky, there's a couple of makeshift dens/beds around the clearing. "Here we are. Do you like it?"

Baby, my phone!

Old April 25th, 2020, 09:47 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:

"Almost. We're quite close actually." They enter another clearing with a wonderful view of the sky, there's a couple of makeshift dens/beds around the clearing. "Here we are. Do you like it?"
She squealed with excitement as he agreed that they were almost there. Her jaw dropped as they entered the Now moon-washed clearing. She took in the nests with excitement but when she saw the view of the night sky above, her jaw dropped even more. It was Beautiful. She thought, her eyes wide and reflecting the stars. When the tom asked her if she liked it, she turned a skeptical look towards him. Like it? I love it!” Olive cried enthusiastically. “I can’t believe you get to live here!” She padded forward to about the middle of the clearing and plopped herself down, gazing up at the dark sky with wonder.

No star is lost at all

Old April 25th, 2020, 10:03 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:

She squealed with excitement as he agreed that they were almost there. Her jaw dropped as they entered the Now moon-washed clearing. She took in the nests with excitement but when she saw the view of the night sky above, her jaw dropped even more. It was Beautiful. She thought, her eyes wide and reflecting the stars. When the tom asked her if she liked it, she turned a skeptical look towards him. Like it? I love it!” Olive cried enthusiastically. “I can’t believe you get to live here!” She padded forward to about the middle of the clearing and plopped herself down, gazing up at the dark sky with wonder.
Nightmare smiles, "Glad you like it." He pads over somewhat next to her and sits down, staring at the stars. "I love to come here when I'm feeling angry or sad. It comforts me.."

Baby, my phone!

Old April 26th, 2020, 04:48 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:

Nightmare smiles, "Glad you like it." He pads over somewhat next to her and sits down, staring at the stars. "I love to come here when I'm feeling angry or sad. It comforts me.."
Olive nodded empathetically. She understood what he meant. The she-cat had looked up to the stars - whenever she could see them - whenever she was feeling sad about her life. But she could tell everything was going to get better soon. This meeting with Nightmare felt like a sign. “What do you have to feel sad or mad about? This place is awesome!” Olive chirped.

No star is lost at all