Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 06:01 AM

Old February 3rd, 2021, 10:13 AM
Mwhehehehe

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: spottedclaws training

Quote:
Originally Posted by feather lily View Post
I thought you knew enough to become a warrior ashfur teased so you can climb or scare it and see if it comes down you chose but I want to see you try first
”I do know enough to be a warrior!” she hissed, “You’ll see! I’ll get that bird down easily!” she said jumping towards the tree and digging her claws into the bark. But the bird already noticed her and flew away, she was frustrated so she jumped back down near Ashfur, “The stupid bird flew away!” Spottedpaw complained, kicking a rock toward the tree.
Old February 3rd, 2021, 01:30 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eve View Post
”I do know enough to be a warrior!” she hissed, “You’ll see! I’ll get that bird down easily!” she said jumping towards the tree and digging her claws into the bark. But the bird already noticed her and flew away, she was frustrated so she jumped back down near Ashfur, “The stupid bird flew away!” Spottedpaw complained, kicking a rock toward the tree.
you cant rush it, you will never become great if you do, you may know many things but not everything it will take time, so where going to start to learn climbing ashfur said calmly but sturnly. he wanted to get her to learn that she doesnt know everything, that things will take time to learn.

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old February 4th, 2021, 11:49 AM
Mwhehehehe

Quote:
you cant rush it, you will never become great if you do, you may know many things but not everything it will take time, so where going to start to learn climbing ashfur said calmly but sturnly. he wanted to get her to learn that she doesnt know everything, that things will take time to learn.
”I will be a great warrior! And you can’t make me not one!” she said angrily, “Now how do I climb up this dumb tree?!” she asked.
Old February 4th, 2021, 01:10 PM

Quote:
”I will be a great warrior! And you can’t make me not one!” she said angrily, “Now how do I climb up this dumb tree?!” she asked.
im not teaching you untill you calm down. im trying to make you the best you can be i wont stop you from learning but your not going to get anywhere by yelling and having a temper ashfur explained

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old February 4th, 2021, 01:14 PM
Mwhehehehe

Quote:
im not teaching you untill you calm down. im trying to make you the best you can be i wont stop you from learning but your not going to get anywhere by yelling and having a temper ashfur explained
Spottedpaw took a deep breath, anger was boiling up inside her, but if she wanted to learn she couldn’t let it at, ”Fine..” she mewed, trying to stay as calm as possible, but it was boring!
Old February 4th, 2021, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Spottedpaw took a deep breath, anger was boiling up inside her, but if she wanted to learn she couldn’t let it at, ”Fine..” she mewed, trying to stay as calm as possible, but it was boring!
good ok so first jump up onto the tree claws out like this, and the climb like this he said jumping up and showing her

Old February 11th, 2021, 11:50 AM
Mwhehehehe

Quote:
good ok so first jump up onto the tree claws out like this, and the climb like this he said jumping up and showing her
Ok! That seemed mega easy! A kit could do that! she thought, and Unsheathed her claws and got ready to— attack the tree. She got into a crouch and stared at the tree like it was a piece of prey. ”Ill climb this tree as easily as a SkyClan cat!” she mewed looking at
Ashfur then back at the tree, if she wasn’t able to climb the tree, oh boy will she be angry.. she got ready, and pounced at the tree! Oh man she was doing this all wrong, but in Spottedpaw’s mind she was right! Always right. She clinged onto the tree, but when she tried to climb up she fell.
”Its the stupid trees fault! Not mine! she hissed
Old February 11th, 2021, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Ok! That seemed mega easy! A kit could do that! she thought, and Unsheathed her claws and got ready to— attack the tree. She got into a crouch and stared at the tree like it was a piece of prey. ”Ill climb this tree as easily as a SkyClan cat!” she mewed looking at
Ashfur then back at the tree, if she wasn’t able to climb the tree, oh boy will she be angry.. she got ready, and pounced at the tree! Oh man she was doing this all wrong, but in Spottedpaw’s mind she was right! Always right. She clinged onto the tree, but when she tried to climb up she fell.
”Its the stupid trees fault! Not mine! she hissed
it was NOT the trees falt you need to listen and take things slower, if you dont listen i will take you to dawnstar and have her deal with you ashfur said in a strict voice, now again get to me he said jumping onto the tree and climbig to a brantch

Old February 12th, 2021, 11:45 AM
Mwhehehehe

Quote:
it was NOT the trees falt you need to listen and take things slower, if you dont listen i will take you to dawnstar and have her deal with you ashfur said in a strict voice, now again get to me he said jumping onto the tree and climbig to a brantch
(Imagine if he does take her to Dawnstar- f u n )

She rolled her eyes,”And what is Dawnstar gonna do to me?” she mumbled, a bit too loud that Ashfur would hear. She jumped onto the tree and to a branch lower then her mentor. Then she clawed onto the tree again and held onto the branch that ashfur was sitting on, she was dangling from the tree branch, she couldn’t get onto the tree. Until her paw slipped and she fell all the way down. It wasn’t far down so she didn’t get hurt. “It is the trees fault!” she hissed.
Old February 12th, 2021, 11:54 AM

Quote:
(Imagine if he does take her to Dawnstar- f u n )

She rolled her eyes,”And what is Dawnstar gonna do to me?” she mumbled, a bit too loud that Ashfur would hear. She jumped onto the tree and to a branch lower then her mentor. Then she clawed onto the tree again and held onto the branch that ashfur was sitting on, she was dangling from the tree branch, she couldn’t get onto the tree. Until her paw slipped and she fell all the way down. It wasn’t far down so she didn’t get hurt. “It is the trees fault!” she hissed.
( ive talked to undertaker about it just in case lol)

ashfur shook his head again remember what i said take it slow one paw at a time once you get to where the branch is side step your way over and then get on the branch he said getting strickter if you think dawnstar wont give you a stern talking to your wrong, if you think dawnstar isnt a strong cat and leader you dont belong here, spottedpaw i just want to teach you but shadowclan is a strict hard clan to live in i just want you to understand that he explained more calm now again