Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Malinovy
Today 11:13 PM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:01 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:50 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by vellichor
Today 10:39 PM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by ollie
Today 10:03 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 3rd, 2021, 10:02 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: beginning of the end [closed for attackers]

[ If your cat isn't directly attacking him at this point, it's unlikely you'll be attacked.
Did my best to respond to his attackers in a way that worked with what's
been posted, let me know if I missed your attack.
He's at the point of not listening so any 'reasoning' posts will likely not be
responded to.
Note any powerplaying has been done with permission from the other cat's rper. ]

"What have I done?" Lionstorm curled his lips at Eveningmist. "Save it, bone-cruncher. Your Clan started this-- you've always been heartless, but now you're at the point of no return."

He was referencing everything ThunderClan had done.

Flintstar's treatment of rogues and WindClan, his alliance with the scumbags of ShadowClan. Duskstar's decision to leech off of RiverClan's kindness for moons. Buckstar's broken promises of friendship and peace, only to feed RiverClan to the coyotes.

And now.. Fawnsqueak. "Everything you've done is to prey on the other Clans, and that ends tonight. Your Clan killed Fawnsqueak-- your very leader did, and now you'll all pay the price of your cruelty. ThunderClan knows nothing about the Warrior Code, and it has shown with every one of you vile rodents."

Rainywhisker was in for a bad time. Eveningmist was the first to strike - and Lionstorm acted accordingly. Abruptly springing over the (former) medicine cat, he whirled around and shoved Rainywhisker into the way of Eveningmist's outstretched claws.

Knowing those two would very likely be occupied with that friendly fire, he focused his attention on the rest. "Look at you vermin, you can't even handle the truth when it's right in front of you! Your Clan lacks self control, they can't even avoid hurting one another." And oh, Rainywhisker wasn't looking so hot. Once, Lionstorm might've grieved for him - he seemed like a good cat many seasons ago.

Funny how things changed. He was reduced to the same corruptedness as the rest of his Clan.

[ @implimm, @Jackpot ]

Perhaps ThunderClan should have been named BlunderClan, judging by the foolish apprentice that charged at him. Lionstorm smirked, bunching his muscles in preparation.

Applepaw's flight toward him was short lived. Once she got close, Lionstorm whipped around and gave her a hefty kick to the chest. He watched as she struck the Thunderwillow with a loud, sickening crack. [ @spade ]

She did prove to be a successful distraction for her apprentice buddy, whose claws ripped through Lionstorm's pelt. Lionstorm swung his paw toward Riverpaw with the intention of shredding his claws across her face. "Do you want to die too, kit?" [ @feather lily]

The warriors were a little more of a threat, not that Lionstorm gave much of a damn. "Allies?" How humorous! "You flea-bags were never our allies! You spat on us, used us - and when you were done, you killed us. This isn't about coyotes, can't you hear? Your Clan killed Fawnsqueak."

He ignored the other's statements, disinterested in what the Clan had to say at this point. As they went for him, Lionstorm was tired of playing games. He met Robinwhisker head on with a snarl, claws aimed for her shoulder.

Moving alone would have made things harder for Thistlethorn to leap onto him, but for funsies Lionstorm twisted in his movements to lash out at Thistlethorn's flying form as he passed him.

[ @Kyrieknight, @Rockfall ]
Old May 3rd, 2021, 10:04 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Tawnypaw immediately sarted to shake with fear. The young molly's eyes looked down at the dead leader before her..Blood trickling from his throat..it was making her mind go dizzy. She shook her head, looking up at her furious clanmates. She gave out a loud hiss, her eyes making contact with the bloodied paw of the murder in front of her. "WHY?!?! WHY KILL HIM!!!" She shrieked, her tortoiseshell fur bristling heavily with anger, sadness, grief.. @BILL.

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old May 3rd, 2021, 10:07 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
[ If your cat isn't directly attacking him at this point, it's unlikely you'll be attacked.
Did my best to respond to his attackers in a way that worked with what's
been posted, let me know if I missed your attack.
He's at the point of not listening so any 'reasoning' posts will likely not be
responded to.
Note any powerplaying has been done with permission from the other cat's rper. ]

"What have I done?" Lionstorm curled his lips at Eveningmist. "Save it, bone-cruncher. Your Clan started this-- you've always been heartless, but now you're at the point of no return."

He was referencing everything ThunderClan had done.

Flintstar's treatment of rogues and WindClan, his alliance with the scumbags of ShadowClan. Duskstar's decision to leech off of RiverClan's kindness for moons. Buckstar's broken promises of friendship and peace, only to feed RiverClan to the coyotes.

And now.. Fawnsqueak. "Everything you've done is to prey on the other Clans, and that ends tonight. Your Clan killed Fawnsqueak-- your very leader did, and now you'll all pay the price of your cruelty. ThunderClan knows nothing about the Warrior Code, and it has shown with every one of you vile rodents."

Rainywhisker was in for a bad time. Eveningmist was the first to strike - and Lionstorm acted accordingly. Abruptly springing over the (former) medicine cat, he whirled around and shoved Rainywhisker into the way of Eveningmist's outstretched claws.

Knowing those two would very likely be occupied with that friendly fire, he focused his attention on the rest. "Look at you vermin, you can't even handle the truth when it's right in front of you! Your Clan lacks self control, they can't even avoid hurting one another." And oh, Rainywhisker wasn't looking so hot. Once, Lionstorm might've grieved for him - he seemed like a good cat many seasons ago.

Funny how things changed. He was reduced to the same corruptedness as the rest of his Clan.

[ @implimm, @Jackpot ]

Perhaps ThunderClan should have been named BlunderClan, judging by the foolish apprentice that charged at him. Lionstorm smirked, bunching his muscles in preparation.

Applepaw's flight toward him was short lived. Once she got close, Lionstorm whipped around and gave her a hefty kick to the chest. He watched as she struck the Thunderwillow with a loud, sickening crack. [ @spade ]

She did prove to be a successful distraction for her apprentice buddy, whose claws ripped through Lionstorm's pelt. Lionstorm swung his paw toward Riverpaw with the intention of shredding his claws across her face. "Do you want to die too, kit?" [ @feather lily]

The warriors were a little more of a threat, not that Lionstorm gave much of a damn. "Allies?" How humorous! "You flea-bags were never our allies! You spat on us, used us - and when you were done, you killed us. This isn't about coyotes, can't you hear? Your Clan killed Fawnsqueak."

He ignored the other's statements, disinterested in what the Clan had to say at this point. As they went for him, Lionstorm was tired of playing games. He met Robinwhisker head on with a snarl, claws aimed for her shoulder.

Moving alone would have made things harder for Thistlethorn to leap onto him, but for funsies Lionstorm twisted in his movements to lash out at Thistlethorn's flying form as he passed him.

[ @Kyrieknight, @Rockfall ]
Thistlethorn huffed, skidding to a stop behind the tom. He barely avoided the swipe and leapt up, aiming to jump on Lionstorm's back and attack from there. This cat-no, this monster- was out of his mind and, if he really thought he could take on the entire Clan, he would make sure he left this camp dead.

Bump me only after two days.

Old May 3rd, 2021, 10:14 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

@BILL.
Tears spring to the calico warrior's eyes as Lionstorm's sharp claws dug into her shoulder. Not even a full season had passed since she had gained a wound there, from the very coyotes that had moved onto Riverclan. If she wasn't in so much physical and emotional pain, she might have laughed at the irony of it all.

Scarlett blood splattered onto the ground as it spilled from her re-opened wound. Yowling in pain, she shifted her wait onto her back paws. Her belly was exposed, but at least she could now swipe at the murderer with her good paw without her bad shoulder messing her up. From her new position, she attempted to claw at Lionstorm's face. He can't attack if he can't see!
She would avenge Buckstar if it killed her.
Old May 3rd, 2021, 10:19 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@spade

Porcupineberry had been trying to talk him down, but after watching him fling Applepaw across the clearing she immediately sprinted off to check on Applepaw,” Applepaw, sweetie, are you alright?” she gently meowed glancing over at the poor apprentice who got flung by the Lionstorm, she glanced around trying to decide what to do, there were plenty of cats attacking him, but they only had two medicine cats, she glanced around,” If you feel hurt, I’ll go fetch Sunhowl for you. I’m certain he can patch you right up if you need patching up.” she meowed gently trying to rasping the apprentice.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; May 3rd, 2021 at 10:20 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2021, 10:31 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Eveningmist

Oh no. Oh stars no. The world seemed to move in slow motion as his claws sank into the flesh of his clanmate, his eyes blowing wide in panic. As soon as he saw what Lionstorm was doing, the deputy tried to pull back, but it was already too late. Right as he was able to stop, he dove to catch Rainywhisker, panic evident on the toms face. "Rainywhisker!" he gasped out, "Stars, please be okay! Im sorry, I am so so sorry, just please, please stay with me!"

His clanmates likely had the fighting handled for the moment, so his top priority then was making sure any injured cats were taken care of. And... rainywhisker was of utmost importance. Laying the tom down, eveningmist scrambled to stop the bleeding, but it was no use. The blood just kept on flowing. It just...spewed out faster than he could stop it, his paws becoming a deep crimson as he struggled to keep the former medicine cat conscious.

But...he was no medicine cat. He didnt know what he was doing. Tears pricked in the corners of the deputies - or was it leader now that Buckstar was dead? - eyes, blurring his vision as the warriors life came closer and closer to ending. Rainywhisker was dying, and nothing he could do would be able to stop that. Still, he kept trying to keep him alive for even a moment longer.

As The life faded from Rainywhiskers eyes, Eveningmist caught his gaze with a look of sheer terror, his ears pinned back on his head. Why? Oh, stars why did this have to happen? "Its going to be okay, everything is going to be okay" he croaked out, sounding as if he were even trying to convince himself of that.

// @implimm @BILL.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 3rd, 2021, 10:56 PM
i am kenough

Rainywhisker couldn't find the words to reply to Lionstorm with before the former leader leaps over him, the calculated shove from him following the jump sending the stormy gray tom toppling into Eveningmist's outstretched claws.

He feels himself get ripped open.

His jaws open in a scream, and he twists, agonizing over the wounds inflicted by his own deputy. Lionstorm knew what he'd done, Eveningmist clearly only coming to recognition now of what he'd done.

Rainywhisker can't help it. He loses control over the ability to stand and his legs buckle beneath him. It was... Strange, but he was eerily aware of the blood pulsing out of his wounds. He doesn't try to move or wail for help. Instead, as Eveningmist hunches over him, he locks eyes with the tom.

The deputy seemed like he was about to cry. The dark gray warrior wished he could try to talk some sense into him, but parting his lips and trying to say anything at all resulted in a horrendous bubbling gurgle.

So, copper eyes alight with pain, he stares at the tom over him now, giving him reassurance. Did Eveningmist know he was lying? Did Eveningmist want to be right? Rainywhisker wanted to thank him, and tell him that he was right- Everything was going to be okay.

But the world around them was fading. Rainywhisker was melting away. As he lies there, his muscles involuntarily spasming as his lungs try and pump in oxygen they wouldn't receive, he thinks of the life he'd led.

He was glad to have known everyone, and sad he'd never left his mark. Never fully trained an apprentice or met a she-cat to settle down with, never even found a kit he was willing to look after. There was Dogspirit... Stars, that molly was breathtaking. Not in a weird attractive way, but he was still just so taken by how strong she was. Her kits would be great. He hoped he would get to see them from StarClan.

A pang of sadness echoes through his heart, and with one final blind look towards where Eveningmist had been, he lets go.

[ @BILL., @Jackpot, @Romulus ]

Last edited by plum; May 3rd, 2021 at 10:57 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2021, 11:09 PM

My Mood: Tired

- Pumpkinnose -
Pumpkinnose was about to rush over to Applepaw, but another cat was already there. And plus, she had other things to deal with. There was a traitor in their midst. "Nice try Lionstorm", she growled, unsheathing her claws. "Did you really think you could get away with it!" Trying her best to hold back her tears as Rainywisker fell to the ground, she lunged forward, aiming to knock him of the apprentice. Two cats had already died, as she wasn't going to let it happen again.

@BILL.

Last edited by duCky; May 4th, 2021 at 12:39 AM.
Old May 3rd, 2021, 11:38 PM
chirps

Everything happened so quick. One moment she was flying towards her mentor's murder, the cat who'd taken Buckstar from not only her, but his beloved Clan. The next, she was flung backwards with startling power. There was no time for thinking. For speaking. For breathing. Just as the rage dissipated from her green eye she hit the Thunderwillow, an earsplitting crack echoing throughout the clearing.

Limp. On the ground. Not moving.

Porcupineberry's attempts to get her up were met with bone-chilling silence, her good eye staring lifelessly towards Lionstorm. Her talons were still out, stretched to face the deranged golden tabby as if even in death she was seeking revenge. Her body was getting the first touches of death's cold grip, and it was almost as if the color was draining from her fur as well.

Black. Gone. Nothingness. Just empty abyss that stretched on, endlessly. Peaceful...

Until Applepaw blinked, realizing she could see and... and move. What? Getting up with a start the young molly looked around, confused at first until the claws of shock ravaged her heart. Directly below her was her body, splayed out in a way that made it obvious her time alive was over.

Her life - her short, pathetic life, over before it had even begun. No chance to ever train. No chance at laughing with her denmates, sneaking out at night, feeling butterflies over a tom for the first time. No chance at a warrior ceremony of her own or leading a patrol one day. No chance to becoming just like her role model, Buckstar.

None.

Panic started to set in, and helplessly Applepaw glanced up, green eyes wide and scared as she looked around for an anchor of sorts - something, anything to grab onto. And that's when she saw. Rainywhisker. Rainywhisker. Without much hesitation she dashed over, aiming to nuzzle his own starry chest with her head. Even in this form he still had the bitter sweet herb scent she'd grown used to during her time in the medicine den.

It wasn't what she needed, not by a long shot. But he was here. He would know what to do. Sniffling, the young apprentice stepped back to look at the older time, tears glistening in her gaze. "Rainywhisker..." Such sorrow, too much sorrow for a young cat to voice. Grief held her heart captive for now, the only solace in the form of the tom that stood before her.

A gentle smile.

"I'd like that walk now, if you have time."

// @implimm

Last edited by spade; May 3rd, 2021 at 11:42 PM.
Old May 4th, 2021, 04:05 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

╰┈➤ Dogspirit | @BILL.
She was a deep sleeper but the howls and screams and cries were enough to break through those scarred folded ears and reach Dogspirit. Along with those grievous noises was the smell of blood; metallic as it reached the nose.

Stepping past sleeping kittens was easy enough but processing the scene around the yellow tom wasn't a task anyone could do effectivrly; body after body... Rainywhisker.

Her heart stopped for a moment and all those green eyes could see was rage. Hot, angry rage. She didn't need ti check to know he wasn't breathing;to know Eveningmist was stood right over him and doing NOTHING about the apparent deranged Riverclan in front of them.

This was why Thunderclan was weak; he wouldn't have gotten this far into the territory if they'd been in Shadowclan! The furious thoughts only made her grief some much worse; her mind began to sprial and her body lost control.

Like the very beast she was named after, Dogspirit charged at Lionstorm. What training did she have? Absolutely none, but stars help her she was going to try and take a limb or two in the process.

Her claws were out, digging into the ground as she built up speed. With all her large postpartum might, Dogspirit named to throw her entire weight into the side of Lionstorm. Like a car stuck upon the lines of a train track! But even a train could be derailed.

It was odd how one second of an action could leave to a lifetime of pain; even if that lifetime was short.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Closed Thread