Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Magpiepaw(Piper)near...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 06:50 AM
Art is a form of toast...
Last post by alec
Today 06:42 AM
A new Dawn
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 06:41 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 31st, 2021, 02:19 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Recovery 101

Thistlethorn nodded. "I'll go hunting." As angry and injured as he was, he needed to help the Clan. And hunting would help calm him down, at least a little.

Bump me only after two days.

Old July 31st, 2021, 05:48 PM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Stormfang
Stormfang padded over. This was an idea he should have thought about himself. He needed to be more proactive in the future if he was going to have a chance at leader. Sitting in camp doing nothing but stare at dead cats was pretty useless. If he was elected leader, stuff like that would have to be outlawed. It was a waste of time when so many things needed to be done.

Stormfang entered within earshot to hear Elmtongue's meow as he finished. "I'll go with you," he volunteered. He was still itching to spill some more RiverClan blood. His wounds hadn't caught up with him yet and he was still relatively fresh.
@implimm

Nightpaw
Nightpaw glanced up from where she still sat by the bodies. Sweetsong had a nice idea. There was a lot of work that needed to be done. Still, she felt guilty as she stood and began to pad away from the dead. She told herself that she didn't know any of them on a personal level, nor had she really interacted with any of them. They would all be missed, but there would be a time to mourn later.

In the mean time, she could try and track down the squirrel she had dropped in Firefly Cove. It was unlikely that Nightpaw would find it, especially seeing as how RiverClan had taken the area over. She could hunt somewhere else.
"I'll try and find some prey," Nightpaw offered. Hopefully, the sounds of the fight hadn't scared it all away.
(open for a couple hunting partners)

Last edited by MooingPanda; August 1st, 2021 at 09:26 AM.
Old July 31st, 2021, 06:59 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

// @implimm @Lavender'fur @Pheasantflight @FrostCat @MooingPanda @Stardust~ @Dawnfallstar // Goldendawn

Goldendawn was still positively seething as RiverClan left, not only did they prevent him from having a peaceful breakfast but now he might not be able to have any meal today. He was about ready to bark out orders to hunt but Sweetsong spoke quicker.

Even though his stomach was screaming at him he wasn't going to join the hunting patrols, he wasn't good at it. However, he was in better shape than his peers so he shouldn't be sitting around camp like some useless elder. Collecting kits wouldn't do, he couldn't stand the little devils, how Tansythorn chooses to deal with them he will never know.

When Elmtongue spoke up the choice of what to do was made for him. "I'll head out with ya." He approached the tom with a stern gaze, his wounds still stung but his anger overshadowed that hurt. Ravenstorm, Foxpaw, Larkstorm, and Stormfang approached as well, Goldendawn could tell they were all angry and hurting as well, even if some were hurting more emotionally than physically. At least they were stepping up now, would've been better to join the real battle though.

"I'm gonna say my opinions now because I ain't known for keepin em to myself- if we find any lingerin fishes we shouldn't be killin' em! Yeah, they came 'ere first but they were ordered to retreat so Kestrelstar is gonna make us the bad guys if we do anythin else but chase 'em off." Elmtongue had spoken up first so he was in the lead but the tabby just wanted the rest of this patrol to know how he thought this should go. After he'd finished speaking he took a step back into the gathering group, giving a nod to Elmtongue to signal he'd said what he wanted to say and was ready to follow him out.

[ hope you all don't mind me mentioning everyone, just wanted to list everyone who was joining so gold could react to them. ]

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; July 31st, 2021 at 07:02 PM.
Old July 31st, 2021, 07:06 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

| Blacksun of Thunderclan |

Cats were seriously thinking of causing more bloodshed! The nerve of these warriors, the youngin's these days they didn't know how to help with the peace! She then walked over to Goldeneyes

' ' I can help with some hunting, seems everyone else has picked some more, not so welcoming routes.' '

Of course, Riverclan should be gone, but her fellow senior warrior, Goldendawn, brought up a point. And a good one at that, they should just chase them out, like good, respectable cats. It'd help with peace, quiet, and perfection, they didn't need to look like the villains in this story! Riverclan clearly were the bad guys anyway.

| @~Fierceclaw~ [Lol I'm noticing a theme with the senior warriors with the golden-yellow color like names or patterns, even Blacksun fits since...sun]

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Old July 31st, 2021, 08:21 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Pinewatch
________

If Pinewatch hadn’t lead RiverClan here, the clan wouldn’t have to be doing all this.
No.
Stop it.
She needed to stop blaming herself, she fought valiantly, and took a couple of Kestrelstar’s toes with her, Kestrelstar soon wouldn’t be forgetting her name.
She just hoped Hawthornmist wasn’t getting punished for her conduct... she would die if her brother suffered for what she’d done to his leader.
Ugh, she had to get her head off of battles.
She would be no help to her clan if she kept dragging her paws and thinking of her RiverClan brother.
She had to snap out of it.
Blinking away the tears that had formed at her eyes, she lifted her nose to the air to catch any possible scents.
Ah!
A plump chickadee sat on a branch of a lower tree, completely oblivious to her approach.
This will feed a few hungry bellies.
Bunching up her legs, she sprung for the bird, and was lucky enough to hook her claws into feathers and pull it down to the ground.
“Thank you StarClan for this chickadee, it will feed our clan and make us strong once more.”
She felt this needed extra thanks, as StarClan was going to need to be on their side more than ever if they wanted to keep ThunderClan strong.
Wiping blood off of her claws, she scratched a hole into the peat and covered the morsel in earth.
Not missing a beat, she lifted her nose once more to scent the air, and caught no immediate scents, but the prey was there.
She just had to find it.
Silent as a mouse, she advanced into the forest.

Last edited by Willowfern; July 31st, 2021 at 08:23 PM.
Old August 1st, 2021, 04:17 AM
Random Roleplayer

My Mood: Bored

[ @implimm @Socks @Pheasantflight @FrostCat @MooingPanda @Stardust~ @Dawnfallstar ]

;Ravenstorm;

"Should we split in half? We'll cover more ground that way. We can always stay close to each other in case we need help," Ravenstorm offered. She was really.. how does she explain it? Ready to claw any fish-gobbling fishies that crossed into their territory, her mind offered.

She knew it would be easier with many, but part of her just wanted to strike out alone and.. not claw. Destroy. Kill them.

Replies might be slow! Bumps within 24 hours are welcomed and needed. Discord DMs are open if you're waiting for too long.
Old August 1st, 2021, 08:30 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

// open

Goldenspark [he/they]

The golden tabby was still shaking with anger. Their clanmates had been fighting for their lives, defending their camp from fish-scum and being brave. And what was he doing? Taking on a little, annoying, baby apprentice!! The scratches on their face had stopped bleeding already, and that was the worst injury he had. They growled.

No time for self-pity now, though. No time for self-pity at all. They had to help out and prevent any more Clanmates from dying. That way ThunderClan could have it’s revenge once and for all and drive those fish back where they belong.

"I'm getting cobwebs!" The cat announced to anyone who might want to accompany him. Short, sweet, to the point. With that, he turned and left the camp.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old August 1st, 2021, 05:25 PM

My Mood: Happy

Willowkit had been sitting near the backside of the vigil, her eyes glossy but her mind racing. Hearing Sweetsong speak she got to her paws and padded over to the different group of cats.

Despite having the name Willowkit, the tiny molly was already a few weeks older than six moons. Since there was no leader to give her a ceremony Willowkit was stuck at her rank, but that didn’t mean she didn’t want to help. Perhaps her rank could be overlooked during this time.

Hearing Sweetsong’s suggestions she smiled and dreamily muttered out loud, “I’ll look for cobwebs!”

She liked cobwebs! They were a pretty white color, almost like the moon. Oh she liked the moon too, it was so bright! Moons were interesting weren’t they? How was it that it seemed so far and yet was so visible? Did Starclan cats have a good view of the moon— oh cobwebs, right. She could find those! They were so nice and sticky.

Getting to her paws the tabby looked around. She had never left camp so she technically didn’t know where they were...

[open]

on hiatus due to personal reasons .

Last edited by Nostalgia; August 1st, 2021 at 05:25 PM.
Old August 2nd, 2021, 12:35 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Blueberrykit sat in the territory, terrified, the rules were that kits couldn’t leave camp. She was going to be in so much trouble for leaving camp. She didn’t want to be punished, she wanted to become a warrior, but clearly that wasn’t going to happen because she was forced to leave camp. She wanted to cry at this point how could someone do that to her.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 2nd, 2021, 04:14 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

{Tawnypaw}

The young 11 moon old molly crisscrossed her paws over themselves. How could she help? She LEFT her clan dangit! She ABANDONED her clanmates due to too much trauma. How could she even do anything? Guilt overflooded her like a heatwave. She hated feeling so guilty. It hurt her so much.

Tawnypaw's blue-gray gaze lifted up at Sweetsong. Could she possibly go look for cobwebs? No. No cat wouldn't wanna be around her after she left. Or even accept the cobwebs without giving her a trance of anger or disappointment. Her guilt dropped like a stone in her belly, making her feel mentally uneasy.

The tortoiseshell feline twitched her whiskers and forced the lump in her throat to go away. She stepped forward, looking Sweetsong right in the eye and mewed at the tom. "What is it you would want me to do?" she forced herself to remain steady. Her mind already flashing with anxious thoughts about him scorning her for leaving. Oh why did she have to be in such a mess?

@BILL

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; August 2nd, 2021 at 04:21 PM.
Closed Thread