Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by burntToast
Today 04:15 PM
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:09 PM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by ollie
Today 03:52 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by ZenoOfDreams
Today 03:46 PM
Death Announcement?
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 03:40 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 29th, 2022, 09:24 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Apprentice Survival (WC event)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven~ View Post
For @Leafspeaker @~Gale~
Dirtpaw followed Raypaw, Tigerpaw, and Twigpaw out of camp, a bit nervous. He had a feeling he wasn’t going to survive very long out here. “I think I’m going to go hunting for food,” He meowed to the small group. He headed out, following a rabbit trail.
Twigpaw bounced happily after his denmates. When Tigerpaw proposed he wanted to go looking for moss for nests, he quickly farted to his side. “I’ll help you,” He said. “I know a great spot.” He grinned at Tigerpaw.
*Tigerpaw coughed, mewing a thank you and told Twigpaw to lead the way*

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old January 29th, 2022, 03:27 PM
Friendly Friend

My Mood: Bored

~ @Raven~ @Leafspeaker ~

~ Raypaw ~
Raypaw listened as Dashfoot explained the rules. It was simple enough, stay together, don't get caught by patrols, survive. The apprentices were sent out as soon as the rules were explained. There were only a few cats here, only Tigerpaw, Twigpaw, and Dirtpaw had showed up so far. Hmm, that would only make this more competitive between them. As they walked out, Raypaw heard Tigerpaw offer to make nests and Twigpaw quickly agreed to help. Dirtpaw just ran off, claiming to look for food. Food was important, but they were supposed to stick together! "I think the first thing we should do is cover our scent so the patrols won't find us as easily."

The golden apprentice put his nose to the ground, smelling for dampness. He walked along the grass, trying to find some mud or a puddle, something! He soon found one and wasted no time jumping into the muddy ground. He rolled and rolled, trying to get the mud everywhere. He stood up when he was satisfied, the dark brown goop covering his entire body.He was sure his scent was covered by now.

"Maybe we could find a good spot to set up our 'camp'?" He said. They would need somewhere to put the moss beds and somewhere to return and rest! They just would need somewhere covered, but with a high vantage point to spot enemy patrols coming. That would be hard since Windclan territory was so flat. They would also need somewhere downwind from wherever the patrols would come from, so they could smell the enemy and not be smelled by them. All this was going through his head as the apprentices walked through tall grass. "We need a good spot to be hidden, yet be able to spot patrols coming. Maybe we could try near Sedgewater Valley? We'd have to be downwind of any patrols that come our way."

Characters: ~Raypaw (WC)
~Hollowkit (RC)
~Robinbloom (ThC)
Old January 29th, 2022, 05:42 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Gale~ View Post
~ @Raven~ @Leafspeaker ~

~ Raypaw ~
Raypaw listened as Dashfoot explained the rules. It was simple enough, stay together, don't get caught by patrols, survive. The apprentices were sent out as soon as the rules were explained. There were only a few cats here, only Tigerpaw, Twigpaw, and Dirtpaw had showed up so far. Hmm, that would only make this more competitive between them. As they walked out, Raypaw heard Tigerpaw offer to make nests and Twigpaw quickly agreed to help. Dirtpaw just ran off, claiming to look for food. Food was important, but they were supposed to stick together! "I think the first thing we should do is cover our scent so the patrols won't find us as easily."

The golden apprentice put his nose to the ground, smelling for dampness. He walked along the grass, trying to find some mud or a puddle, something! He soon found one and wasted no time jumping into the muddy ground. He rolled and rolled, trying to get the mud everywhere. He stood up when he was satisfied, the dark brown goop covering his entire body.He was sure his scent was covered by now.

"Maybe we could find a good spot to set up our 'camp'?" He said. They would need somewhere to put the moss beds and somewhere to return and rest! They just would need somewhere covered, but with a high vantage point to spot enemy patrols coming. That would be hard since Windclan territory was so flat. They would also need somewhere downwind from wherever the patrols would come from, so they could smell the enemy and not be smelled by them. All this was going through his head as the apprentices walked through tall grass. "We need a good spot to be hidden, yet be able to spot patrols coming. Maybe we could try near Sedgewater Valley? We'd have to be downwind of any patrols that come our way."
~~Tigerpaw~~

Tigerpaw coughed. She eyed Raypaw warily. "There is a problem..." She mewed. "My coughing will give us away really easily. I think I should just give myself away so everyone else has a chance." She hoped Raypaw would stop her as she started to walk away.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old January 31st, 2022, 01:32 AM
Friendly Friend

My Mood: Bored

~ @Leafspeaker ~

~ Raypaw ~
Raypaw ran in front if her as she tried to walk away. He couldn't believe she was going to sacrifice herself! He couldn't let her do that! The whole point of the game was to learn how to survive as a group. They had to stick together. "Wait Tigerpaw! We have to stick together. Besides, I know a way you can help even with your coughing. You can help us find a camp spot first. Then you could be our lookout! That way you could come running back to camp when you see or hear the patrol. That would be super helpful, and if you're observing from afar, your coughing won't be a problem." He laid his tail on her shoulders in an encouraging way. "See? Now let's go find a camp!"

Characters: ~Raypaw (WC)
~Hollowkit (RC)
~Robinbloom (ThC)
Old January 31st, 2022, 06:31 AM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Gale~ View Post
~ @Leafspeaker ~

~ Raypaw ~
Raypaw ran in front if her as she tried to walk away. He couldn't believe she was going to sacrifice herself! He couldn't let her do that! The whole point of the game was to learn how to survive as a group. They had to stick together. "Wait Tigerpaw! We have to stick together. Besides, I know a way you can help even with your coughing. You can help us find a camp spot first. Then you could be our lookout! That way you could come running back to camp when you see or hear the patrol. That would be super helpful, and if you're observing from afar, your coughing won't be a problem." He laid his tail on her shoulders in an encouraging way. "See? Now let's go find a camp!"
(this is why I really like Raypaw)

{ @Raven~ @Whisperingwishes @Snakebite318 }

~~Tigerpaw~~

Tigerpaw halted as Raypaw leaped in front of her. He mewed that she was not going anywhere and said that she could look for the camp spot and be a lookout. She nodded. Her coughing might not get in the way. She blushed as Raypaw put his tail on her shoulders. "I saw a perfect spot once when I was walking around here with Lavendersnap! Because *cough* we are on the moor, being underground may be the right choice. I think have a good spot!" Without warning, Tigerpaw shot across the moor.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; January 31st, 2022 at 06:32 AM.
Closed Thread