Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Character Roleplay...
Last post by Red'fur
Today 11:33 AM
Critter’s Anything Finder!
by Vessel
Last post by Vessel
Today 11:33 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Hound
Today 11:13 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by zBlaze
Today 11:10 AM
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by Hound
Today 10:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 10th, 2022, 09:44 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Twoleg Invasion

Dappledleaf

Dappledleaf's long tail was bushed up in fear. Twolegs? In ShadowClan territory? She looked for her kits quickly, finding them scuffling behind her. "Dawnstar, where are we to go?" She knew they would be kept safe, but even so it was a possibility someone would be injured. She swept Willowkit and Sagekit close to her, ignoring their protests.
Old July 10th, 2022, 09:47 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Ferretburr fell silent at Dawnstar’s command and perked his ears. She’s right, we can’t make any rash decisions or do anything mouse-brained. It could end badly.
At the mention of two hunting patrols, the tom rose to his paws and lifted his head to stare at the large, scarred leader. His eyes were full of determination and importance.

“I’ll go on one hunting patrol, Dawnstar,” he offered. He sat down soon after to see who else would stand up and offer to go.

——————————

Maplepaw joined the meeting and sat down. A Twoleg encampment? Not good… He watched the meeting with interest and looked at Dawnstar when she called for everyone to fall silent. Mouse-brains… he scoffed quietly.

“I’ll stay here and help make sure the kits, queens, and elders are safe from those mouse-brained dogs!” He offered with a yowl. He hoped Dawnstar heard him, but he also didn’t want the ShadowClan leader to think he was mouse-brained for yowling. He’d feel quite embarrassed for that.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!
Old July 10th, 2022, 10:45 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Foxcall ear twitched when they heard Dawnstar explaining what was happening with the Twolegs. Their tail twitched, being slightly nervous and angry about the twolegs being so active near them, praying to Starclan that they would leave soon. Once Dawnstar asked who wanted to go on a hunting patrol they raised their tail, calling out "I would be glad to assist on a hunting patrol."

Last edited by plum; July 10th, 2022 at 11:07 PM. Reason: posted twice
Old July 10th, 2022, 11:01 PM

My Mood: Cool

Pigeonstep heard Dawnstar’s yowl for silence ring out from the camp walls. Her pelt crawled as she realized she must’ve missed the start of a clan meeting. She hurried into the clearing, her stubbed paw skimming neatly over the ground. Quite a group of cats had already gathered around and Pigeonstep caught the back half of Dawnstar explaining the need for patrols and twolegs in the territory. She cocked her head. That explained some of the strange things she’d seen about, nothing yet had been all too alarming, just curious. But it was clearly enough of a problem in other parts that their leader has saw it fit to address. Pigeonstep, containing her near-panting breath, raised her chin up. ”I can be put on a patrol, Dawnstar.” If twolegs were threatening her territory then she’d be honored to get more information on them to do something about it.
Gingercry
Old July 11th, 2022, 12:28 AM

My Mood: Aggressive

Beartooth raised his voice "I would."

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt7bzxurJ1I
Old July 11th, 2022, 02:05 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

The tom pricked his ears. Twolegs in ShadowClan territory? Ugh. Those weird animals were becoming a pest again. Hunting patrols, that sounded good enough. "I'll go on a hunting patrol," the deputy called, flexing his sharp silver claws. Oh, he was ready to shred anything that set foot into their territory as long as it smelled like twoleg. They won't get away with that.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old July 11th, 2022, 03:33 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

> Badgerscar

The large tom turned as he heard his mother returning to camp, and stood up when he saw how agitated she was. Twolegs? Great. A low growl brewed in his throat as he listened to her words. Oh, he could just imagine those gross little twoleg kits running around all over the place.

But as soon as she mentioned patrols he perked up. Though he didn't feel like just snooping around the twolegs without finding anything he would be able to do. He was good at sneaking, he was a Shadowclan after all, but he would prefer to be on the hunting patrol. Then again there might be some less competent cats who wouldn't be able to even get close to the twolegs without stepping on a branch and alert the all of them. "I'll come." He mewed, stepping forward.

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old July 11th, 2022, 03:41 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

// Sorry, I did not get the first notification @Undertaker
Lizardtail scrapped her claws in the ground.

Cloversun gave an annoyed hiss.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old July 11th, 2022, 06:28 AM
Sneks are amazing

My Mood: Blah

Dustfade had been silent for most of the time, but they decided to speak up. "I'd be more than willing to volunteer for a patrol, Dawnstar," they stated, not moving forward but sitting a bit straighter.

Old July 11th, 2022, 08:27 AM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Redheart nodded to Dawnstar's orders, though not volunteering himself. He wanted to see if his clanmates were loyal enough to take on those daring tasks, loyal enough to ShadowClan to go to a place that is invaded by twolegs.

He purred silently as he listened to the crowd, noting that a lot of them are willing to join the two patrols. A feeling of relief washed over the warrior's ginger fur, for that he had not heard his apprentice volunteer. She may had defeated and killed a fox, but twolegs are an entirely different species and could be more dangerous than foxes.

The warrior looked around, both looking for his apprentice and for any kits, queens, or elders. Since Redheart had planned not to volunteer, he should get started and gather up some kits, queens, and elders as per Dawnstar's commands.

(open)

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Closed Thread