Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay > Alternative Warriors Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by zBlaze
Today 07:24 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by sylvia26
Today 07:00 AM
two questions regarding...
by MrWolfu
Last post by MrWolfu
Today 06:55 AM
Wolfhive Art
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 06:55 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by dog-gutz
Today 06:03 AM

Old September 10th, 2022, 09:24 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: HailClan || Resources and Applications

Old September 13th, 2022, 11:03 AM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Bump For Dino!!
Old September 17th, 2022, 01:17 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Name:
Russetkit - Russetpaw - Russetswirl

Gender/Pronouns:
Female
She/her

Desired Rank:
Medicine Cat Apprentice (If not, warrior apprentice)

Personality:
Russetpaw is a very clever, careful cat. She thinks before acting and is a good problem solver. Her memory is extraordinarily good. She can remember almost everything she learns, and sometimes can help others if they have for example lost something, because she'll probably know where it is. On the outside she always appears to be calm and leveled. Even in dangerous situations, she manages to think clear. Leadership is perhaps another outstanding skill of hers - she seems to be able to direct others with no problem, and due to her clear head, her commands are almost all of the time thought through and not rushed.
She's a bit of a perfectionist. Russetpaw always wants everything to be perfect, but if it's not, she may just need to leave the situation for a few moments to tell herself it's fine. Then she'll come back and have her feelings in control. This molly has a very realistic view of the world, and she won't hesitate to tell the truth about things. She hates lying, but will do it if it's absolutely necessary for the wellbeing of her clanmates. Sometimes, she can appear to be quite the stubborn cat. Once she's set something in her mind she will definitely try to make it happen.
Russetpaw has a deep care about all of her clanmates, but can be a bit too protective over them.

Appearance:
Russetpaw is a beautiful muscular russet-ginger swirled maine coon with a long, fluffy tail, big ears and brown-golden eyes.

History:
Russetpaw was born to Littlenose and Kestrelsplash. She always loved and adored her parents, however, she felt lonely at times due to the fact that she was an only child and her parents were always busy with warrior duties. Instead of pestering them about everything, she decided to leave them alone and let them do what they had to do. Over the time she spent alone, Russetpaw began to be more attentive to details. She watched others closely, and without hesitation warned them of any dangers they might face. When she was 4 moons, the journey began. Littlenose and Kestrelsplash always stayed close by her along the way, and they were her pillar of strength.
When the rouges drove them away, Kestrelsplash defended her, unfortunately at the cost of his life. Russetpaw mourned for many hours, but yet she knew she had to carry on. Littlenose was still there, after all. However, that didn't last for long. Littlenose made it past the illness and dehydration, but when they arrived at camp, her death soon came. One day she was out hunting, and a predator snuck up on her and killed her.
Russetpaw was all alone since then, so she started trying to make friends. Ever since Kestrelsplash's death, she had a passion for herbs, though, because she wanted to help cats, and she didn't want for anyone to end up like her dead parents.

Mention Me:
@dino. nerd

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old September 17th, 2022, 10:27 AM
roar

Work has been kicking my ass and I completely forgot about this but applications are now CLOSED, I am no longer accepting new ones at this time. A post regarding acceptance will be out later tonight.
Old September 17th, 2022, 10:41 PM
roar

Hey folks!

To start off, I apologize for this being so very late. Life has taken up a new hobby of kicking at my shins recently. To make up for it we’re getting RIGHT into the thick of it, so buckle up awesome stuff ahead!

ACCEPTED CHARACTERS
Great news!! Each application has been accepted, and everyone's characters are officially a part of HailClan! I received thirteen applications, which means HailClan now has a whopping grand total of fourteen cats to start off.

If anyone would like to, and if you think you'll be able to keep up with it, you can each submit an additional character here to be looked over so that we can begin with the original designated fifteen. Additional character applications will close on the 20th, in roughly two days, and there is one open slot. If fifteen isn't met then we'll simply begin with the number that we have and the lore will be updated to match.

You're also now free to post more extensive character biographies here if you so desire, and the allegiances spreadsheet will be updated to accommodate the accepted characters by tomorrow!
HIGH RANKS
I'm very happy to announce that Fox_Void's Elkgaze has been accepted as HailClan’s medicine cat! As stated in the original post, HailClan’s deputy will be selected via roleplay, and will be headed by Bearstar for the time being. Keep an eye out for that deputy event! The ‘announcements’ section in the main post will be updated when that goes out.
TO NEW BEGINNINGS
The roleplay thread will officially begin on September 20th! The thread will be up by then and I'll be kicking things off with a Clan meeting! Keep your eyes peeled
I sincerely look forward to seeing how everything pans out! HailClan's been in my head for quite a while now and I can't thank you all enough for getting this going with me Happy roleplaying!
Old September 18th, 2022, 12:03 AM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Name:: dipperfog (derived from American dipper)

Gender/Pronouns:: female she/her

Desired Rank:: warrior ;w;

Personality:: do you know the firetruck from cars? she is the firetruck from cars. passive aggressive n’ sensitive. flowers yes meanies no. is a very quiet, but stubborn cat who shows their stubbornness through subtle resistance. she won’t make a big deal out of things, but she won’t make your life easy if she’s made to do something she doesn’t want to.

Appearance:: very large, fluffy white cat with copper eyes. she enjoys convincing kits that she is, in fact, the snow wolf. they usually call her out on her bluff, though, on account of the single grey sock on her left hind paw. a scar can be found on the back of her head.

History:: dipperfog was born prematurely to rockstar single mom alderdawn in a litter of four. due to their early birth, their litter was very sickly and it was believed they would die. over the course of a week, slowly but surely dipperfog’s siblings succumbed to their illness, weakened by the cold of the leafbare they had been born into. though she fell equally ill, somehow, against the odds, little dipperkit pulled through and began to strengthen as the snow melted into greenleaf. her siblings were named gullkit, ploverkit, and loonkit.

at the ripe age of 7 moons, dipperfog was apprenticed to sorrelspring, a bubbly she-cat who was thrilled to receive her first apprentice. dipperfog was a bright young molly who quickly caught on to sparring, though she did eventually grow to enjoy hunting as well. her late apprenticeship - delayed due to her childhood illness - and her quiet nature made her a large target for bullying from the more mean-spirited apprentices of the clan. wanting to impress the other apprentices - and hopefully earn some relief from their relentless teasing - dipperfog accepted a dare which involved scaling one of the steeper edges of the valley. it was a dangerous stunt, and stupid games result in stupid prizes. dipperfog fell from the ridge, hitting the back of her head on a rock and landing her in the medicine den for weeks. once again, dipperfog was at death’s door, and once again she pulled through against the odds. the fall resulted in a large scar, chronic migraines, and nearly total blindness. her mentor, sorrelspring, was a go-getter, but not equipped to train a newly blind apprentice as a first time mentor. dipperfog was reassigned to nettlecrag, an older tom (near retirement age) who was blinded in a fight. though dipperfog was already a fairly adept fighter and hunter, nettlecrag was a lifesaver in teaching her flexibility, advocacy, and the value of patience - these are skills that dipperfog carries with her to this day.

despite her accident, dipperfog earned her warrior name right on track at twelve moons old, named for her private nature and ability to hunt well in heavy snow and fog. she takes up a hobby of collecting flowers to decorate her nest, and develops a habit of waking up early to join the dawn patrol - a crisp early morning is her favorite time of day. she works hard, determined to prove herself through her actions rather than giving into the peer-pressure around her. still, she doesn’t make very many friends despite these efforts. while her childhood bullies have matured, they still act chilly around her. despite this, she perseveres on, practicing what nettlecrag taught her. after she earned her warrior name, nettlecrag retires. he dies only a few moons into her warriorhood, and she spends the next two moons dropping off her collected flowers at his grave rather than her nest.

then, the flood starts; the clan moves. dipperfog’s mother is growing old, her strength faltering, but she is a tough cat. when they bump into the rogues, alderdawn fights tooth and nail, but is gravely injured and becomes one of the numerous casualties from the rogues. dipperfog has no time to grieve, as the clan pushed on. numbers dwindle as more tribulations fall upon the clan. yet as the population shrinks, dipperfog remains. a cat blinded by her own stupid decision as an apprentice. a cat nearly dead in her first week of life. she is one of fifteen left, her life spared against the odds. but why? she must have some reason for her fortune. perhaps she just needs to be the best warrior she can be, and continue to survive and support her clan. that is the best she can do for now, and so she will.

Mention Me:: @dino.

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit

Last edited by beau; September 18th, 2022 at 12:14 AM.
Old September 18th, 2022, 10:53 AM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Name:: Aspensight

Gender/Pronouns:: Male, he/they

Desired Rank:: Warrior

Personality:: Aspensight is a quiet and thoughtful tom, always keeping his thoughts in the present, with some issues dealing in the past. He is pragmatic, and a slight pessimist. He struggles with voicing his issues and staying focused. They do his best to think that the best will happen, but knows it will most likely go wrong.

Appearance:: Aspensight is a long furred grey tabby tom with a darker grey muzzle. They have one green right eye, and a large scar covering where his left eye would be. He has a pink nose with black spots and fluffy ear fur. His grey pelt is slightly messy and he has white socks, and is missing his front right leg. His remaining legs are covered in scars.

History::

Aspenkit was a happy kit despite being a bit smaller than his siblings. He was born to loving parents before becoming an apprentice. During his apprenticeship is when things got bad. At age 10 moons, Aspenpaw was attacked by two lynxes, having his eye ripped out and his leg torn. He was found by his mother, Yewsweep, and his mentor, Goatleap, lying in a pool of blood and barely breathing. They rushed him back to camp where it took him 4 moons to recover and heal.

After those four moons, at 14 moons he started his training again. He had to relearn how to walk, run, fight, and hunt. He managed to do that before becoming a warrior at 20 moons. During the many seasons they lived, the now Aspensight became a great warrior despite their disablities and they were named after their sharp eyesight remaining in his one eye. He had been a warrior for about 20 moons when the flood hit, killing his mother, father (Lynxbite), three siblings, and mentor. The only cats he cared for and loved.

During the move, Aspensight found it hard to keep moving and having a reason to move on, but he did anyways, and made it to the new territory.

Mention: : @dino.

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old September 20th, 2022, 05:48 PM
roar

[ @Naiad ] Dipperfog has been accepted! I'll be adding her to the allegiances shortly Thank you!

[ @cloudy sky ] Thank you so much for your interest! There'll be more opportunities to join HailClan in the future and I sincerely hope you keep an eye out for those!
Old September 20th, 2022, 06:00 PM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

@dino.
when will applications be open again? also for when they do, what are the requirements for med cat apprentice?

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old September 20th, 2022, 06:08 PM
roar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
@dino.
when will applications be open again? also for when they do, what are the requirements for med cat apprentice?
At the current moment, I'm uncertain! It all depends on how active the Clan stays over the next month or so.

As far as medicine cat apprentice goes, plans for that position are being sorted out