by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 03:47 AM

Old October 18th, 2022, 05:47 PM
Your favorite workaholic~

Bump Policy: Whenever is fine!
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Character + Mod Q & A

Hey @birdie, would I be able to 'host' a ShadowClan event? Can I just do it, or would I have to speak to someone?

"If you don't have it, you'll never do what needs to be done to change."

•|Slatepaw|•

"Every day, I eat, sleep, and worry about stupid things."

I see you there~
Old October 18th, 2022, 06:07 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SplashyLumi View Post
@birdie

Can you give a detailed explanation on how to be a good leader?

Also I'm curious what Fawnpaw thinks of Koipool and Owleyes.
oh gosh a detailed explanation? hmm, well it depends on what's going on in the clan, really. for myself specifically what i found worked was lots of organization. i had google sheets for quite a few things: events, apprentice activity trackers, and news that needed to be announced at both clan meetings and gatherings. it kept me on track of what to have cinder announce or react to, and made her easier to roleplay. part of being a good leader is also having a phenomenal team, and i was really lucky to be able to work with jay, naiad, and rose who were amazing teammates!

really, it takes a lot of dedication, hard work, and want to be a good leader. it was always fun for me, which is why i enjoyed it a lot. but yeah having a schedule in place, organization, and a dedicated time to reading through and writing down notes for reactions was what helped me succeed!

Fawnpaw: "Koipool seems nice! She's always there to help my brother which I appreciate. I don't think I've ever met Owleyes though..."

fawnpaw hasn't interacted much with either so she's not too sure at the moment other than general opinions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenss View Post
hugs.. "B-but why does it feel like none of my friends are supportive of me for who I am. A-Are they fake friends, I dont think the rest of the clan really cares for it." ~You dont have to response to this one if you dont want to~ *response to anwsered question*

----------------

Final question: How do you handle with... truama... Wait fawnpaw. do you ask clanmates to be their friend or do they come up to you and ask.. *Hides nightpaw* defiantly not asking for a friend

(final question ^^ )

@birdie
Fawnpaw: "Well, if none of your friends are supportive, it sounds like its time for new friends... Because any true friend should be willing to support you and be there for you. For me, I've got Cloudpaw, and Silverpaw, and Flickerpaw, and you! And lots more!"

handling trauma with fawnpaw... well, it's definitely not easy. fawn is one of my sonas so i relate to her in a way that i don't with my other characters as she is essentially a piece of me. i like to look at how the trauma she's going through can help shape or mold her into a better medicine cat for her clanmates, and what the silver lining in all of it is.

Fawnpaw: "I used to think there was something wrong with me because I couldn't make friends all that easily, but the cats in my Clan that I've talked to so far have always been really nice. Neither one of us has really asked... but like with Stormpaw, she invited me to watch the clouds which spurred our friendship... and Silverpaw was there for me during some of the deaths that happened in the Clan... So those two instances sort of formed into friendships from that. I would recommend being there for your Clanmates, maybe trading training tips?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueSkeleton View Post
@birdie
honestly, how is it like being med cat?
being a high rank in general is quite an undertaking. it requires time, dedication, and motivation to be active in the clan. i love helping out wherever i can, so the role works great for me. specifically as a clan medicine cat, it's a lot less busier than a deputy or leader role, however it has different pros and cons. at the beginning when cats kept dying, that was definitely hard to write from a perspective of fawn who had no training and was still very young. it also weighed a lot OOC with having to be on the constant hunt for keeping track of and maintaining OOC herb stores to make sure there was enough to make the posts realistic.

overall it's very fun! but something i like to tell anyone who is wishing for any high rank spot is to make sure they understand what is required of you, no matter the rank!

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelove View Post
why are you so awesome @birdie
asfkjh why are you so awesome??

i appreciate you very much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ares View Post
@birdie

For Little Fawnpaw Lmao

How is It To Have Another Fawn’ In the Clan?
Fawnpaw: "It's interesting! My mother gave me my name and I like it very much - I think it's because I look like a fawn. Names are what we make of them, I think, but sharing a name with another warrior in the Clan is cool!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlepaw(leap) View Post
Hey @birdie, would I be able to 'host' a ShadowClan event? Can I just do it, or would I have to speak to someone?
hi! for shadowclan events, i would head over and ask undertaker, as he currently handles all shadowclan related things! i'm not sure how shadowclan's system is set up. you can get to his profile by clicking 'dawnstar' on the left-hand side navigation bar!

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old October 18th, 2022, 06:16 PM
Your favorite workaholic~

Bump Policy: Whenever is fine!
My Mood: Busy

hi! for shadowclan events, i would head over and ask undertaker, as he currently handles all shadowclan related things! i'm not sure how shadowclan's system is set up. you can get to his profile by clicking 'dawnstar' on the left-hand side navigation bar![/QUOTE]
Thanks! I will do that now

"If you don't have it, you'll never do what needs to be done to change."

•|Slatepaw|•

"Every day, I eat, sleep, and worry about stupid things."

I see you there~
Old October 18th, 2022, 06:53 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

@birdie
For Roanpaw: What are your thoughts on Ospreypaw?

Ps you’re the coolest!

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)